March 29, 2024, 05:12:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #57 12/17/10 - 4/17/11  (Read 308650 times)
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #200 on: January 01, 2011, 04:59:10 PM »

Christmas morning with the blanket I made for her  an angelic monkey

SO cute, she's adorable. I can't believe she's already big enough for a teether, it seems like you were just barely on your way to take her toybox and see her for the first time.

You're full of hidden talents, I know two crochet stitches and neither make that neat of a baby blanket. Actually I need to learn how to make little blankets in general. My youngest picked out yarn a few years ago (yes I said years) and I started making her smallish blanket. I was talking to my oldest daughter on the phone and my size guesstimate while talking was off by a yard or 10, by the time I finish it, it will be able to double as a house tarp-it's HUGE!!! lol 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #201 on: January 01, 2011, 08:28:17 PM »

I'm sure he has; Probably right after he drug my leopard print snuggie up there with him! It WAS folded on the computer chair!

CBB Wrote:
I've spent the last 3 hours trying to get my blinds and window treatment back up straight.......... forget it....... it can't be done.......... by me, anyway! My guess is that Bubba wanted to see me when I went out to the car. The driveway is below that window.   

Michael left Thursday.............. and man, am I ready for him to come home!!! I've tried everything, but in the end, KuBear always sleeps with me, and Bubba won't sleep unless his big 'ole head is LAYING on me, so believe it or not, add me to that picture and you'll know why I'm still up at 6:00am!

When Bubba's not here, Ku just curls up at the foot of the bed. She gets more possesive when he's around and wants up at the head of the bed. Bubba just wants ON me! He plunked that big head down on my thigh last night, and I woke up thinking my leg had been amputated! I couldn't feel it, my foot, or my toes!  He's SUCH A BABY!! Not in a good way, either! 

CBB I am not laughing at you I am laughing with you. I would have loved to see the look on your face when you opened the door.    I hope you got some rest today and the feeling returns to you leg.  One more night and hopefully son will be back. But maybe if you look at it as a training session for when son gets married and they leave Bubba with you while they are on their honeymoon.    

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: January 02, 2011, 01:16:26 AM »

Christmas morning with the blanket I made for her  an angelic monkey

SO cute, she's adorable. I can't believe she's already big enough for a teether, it seems like you were just barely on your way to take her toybox and see her for the first time.

You're full of hidden talents, I know two crochet stitches and neither make that neat of a baby blanket. Actually I need to learn how to make little blankets in general. My youngest picked out yarn a few years ago (yes I said years) and I started making her smallish blanket. I was talking to my oldest daughter on the phone and my size guesstimate while talking was off by a yard or 10, by the time I finish it, it will be able to double as a house tarp-it's HUGE!!! lol 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: January 02, 2011, 01:21:08 AM »

I'm sure he has; Probably right after he drug my leopard print snuggie up there with him! It WAS folded on the computer chair!

CBB Wrote:
I've spent the last 3 hours trying to get my blinds and window treatment back up straight.......... forget it....... it can't be done.......... by me, anyway! My guess is that Bubba wanted to see me when I went out to the car. The driveway is below that window.   

Michael left Thursday.............. and man, am I ready for him to come home!!! I've tried everything, but in the end, KuBear always sleeps with me, and Bubba won't sleep unless his big 'ole head is LAYING on me, so believe it or not, add me to that picture and you'll know why I'm still up at 6:00am!

When Bubba's not here, Ku just curls up at the foot of the bed. She gets more possesive when he's around and wants up at the head of the bed. Bubba just wants ON me! He plunked that big head down on my thigh last night, and I woke up thinking my leg had been amputated! I couldn't feel it, my foot, or my toes!  He's SUCH A BABY!! Not in a good way, either! 

CBB I am not laughing at you I am laughing with you. I would have loved to see the look on your face when you opened the door.    I hope you got some rest today and the feeling returns to you leg.  One more night and hopefully son will be back. But maybe if you look at it as a training session for when son gets married and they leave Bubba with you while they are on their honeymoon.    

I was trying not to mention the honeymoon.  I thought her hair was standing enough on end as it was.  We'll have a monkey jammy party and each take one pooch.  CBB, you and John can have Ku.   

It is like a Cheaper by the Dozen movie at your house, if you count legs, you have 16!

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #204 on: January 02, 2011, 02:00:37 AM »

OMG!!! I hadn't even thought about it!!!   

Well......... the way this wedding keeps getting more and more "precious", there will be no money for a Honeymoon!!   

I'm considering having the rehearsal dinner in a pizza parlour!  An all you can eat one, if I can find it! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #205 on: January 02, 2011, 02:05:28 AM »

Over the last few days, I have backed up and installed Windows7 on x1 PC and x1 laptop .  Now it's time to do my MAIN PC.  In the process of backing up everything now and am currently working off the laptop.  I've already backed up my emails and address book and found registration keys for all downloaded programs.  Trying not to forget anything.  

The old PC my husband will use mostly foe iTunes and his new iPod.  The sound card didn't work but I found an external usb soundcard for $10 that works great!  So my husband is all set!  

Klaas? Is windows 7 the one that is supposed to be a lot like an improved Windows 98? I want that one! I managed to avoid Vista.......... I hated it whenever I had to use it!

Can I buy you a ticket to come do that for me? It would be cheaper than paying my tech guy!! 
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 02:07:15 AM by CBB » Logged
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: January 02, 2011, 04:17:10 AM »

OMG!!! I hadn't even thought about it!!!   

Well......... the way this wedding keeps getting more and more "precious", there will be no money for a Honeymoon!!   

I'm considering having the rehearsal dinner in a pizza parlour!  An all you can eat one, if I can find it! 

I think the rehearsal dinner should be pizza at your house, along with a home repair party!

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: January 02, 2011, 01:16:08 PM »

Over the last few days, I have backed up and installed Windows7 on x1 PC and x1 laptop .  Now it's time to do my MAIN PC.  In the process of backing up everything now and am currently working off the laptop.  I've already backed up my emails and address book and found registration keys for all downloaded programs.  Trying not to forget anything.  

The old PC my husband will use mostly foe iTunes and his new iPod.  The sound card didn't work but I found an external usb soundcard for $10 that works great!  So my husband is all set!  

Klaas? Is windows 7 the one that is supposed to be a lot like an improved Windows 98? I want that one! I managed to avoid Vista.......... I hated it whenever I had to use it!

Can I buy you a ticket to come do that for me? It would be cheaper than paying my tech guy!! 

It is way better than Vista and pretty cool.  I'm still getting used to it and transferring programs.  Have alot to set up still.  Currently I have no photoshop but my son is going to send me a bunch of stuff 

I got Windows7 for 3 PC's as my Christmas gift from my husband.  I have uploaded on all 3 now.   
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: January 02, 2011, 04:52:12 PM »

It is way better than Vista and pretty cool.  I'm still getting used to it and transferring programs.  Have alot to set up still.  Currently I have no photoshop but my son is going to send me a bunch of stuff 

I got Windows7 for 3 PC's as my Christmas gift from my husband.  I have uploaded on all 3 now.   
I just got a new laptop and it has Windows7. I had Vista before and it was a royal pain..I had to replace my printer because they didn't have drivers for Vista and I was concerned about ANY Windows up date. But so far so good.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: January 02, 2011, 06:43:14 PM »

I thought Windows 7 was the one giving everyone such headaches on here with their screen jumping and such. Have they improved it?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: January 02, 2011, 06:50:36 PM »

I thought Windows 7 was the one giving everyone such headaches on here with their screen jumping and such. Have they improved it?
That's Internet Explorer 8

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: January 02, 2011, 07:57:23 PM »

my laptop also has Windows 7...works well for me..
I have Vista on this computer and I haven't had many problems but I know most people don't like it..

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #212 on: January 02, 2011, 08:07:56 PM »

I have vista like 4Donks nothing worked with it. I have had to do so many up dates to get it to work with my programs. I still have ones I can't use.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: January 02, 2011, 09:23:20 PM »

I have vista like 4Donks nothing worked with it. I have had to do so many up dates to get it to work with my programs. I still have ones I can't use.
It's infuriating to have to buy new equipment because you can't up date drivers. Or favorite programs won't work.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: January 02, 2011, 10:55:34 PM »

She is growing up way too fast.  Next photo I expect to see her with a beer in her hands, LOL

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: January 02, 2011, 11:33:44 PM »

She is growing up way too fast.  Next photo I expect to see her with a beer in her hands, LOL

She looks like she just heard you say that!

What a cutie!

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #216 on: January 03, 2011, 02:19:10 AM »

Klaas? I can't believe how she's grown!! Somebody's feeding her some Wheeties or something!! She's so cute!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #217 on: January 03, 2011, 03:57:32 AM »

I can't get over how fast she has grown and how alert she is. She has so much hair I don't think any of my kids had that much hair even when they were one.  She is such a cutie. an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: January 03, 2011, 09:48:55 AM »

That's Internet Explorer 8

You are right. I was getting the two mixed up. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #219 on: January 03, 2011, 09:58:21 AM »

When you say backing up are you using an external hard drive, or moving the programs or info from one PC to the next, or is it part of the process in downloading Windows 7?  If and when we can buy a new computer, there is stuff on this old one we'd like to save.  I know that some programs will be lost because we don't have the software.  Web based mail or photo storage should be okay, I would think...like yahoo, hotmail, photobucket, etc. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.