March 29, 2024, 12:22:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #57 12/17/10 - 4/17/11  (Read 308615 times)
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #380 on: January 24, 2011, 02:33:15 PM »

I just have to post this site here. I didn't know it existed until someone sent it to me.
The Virtual Wall- The Vietnam Veterans Memorial

Just scroll down to whatever state you want. Each city lists the names on the wall, click on the name and it brings up a profile of the person and some with pictures. I found my cousin's name and info. He was killed on my birthday, 1969.

Edit to add link per SuzieQ.
MB http://www.virtualwall.org/iStates.htm

« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 05:32:51 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #381 on: January 24, 2011, 02:34:02 PM »

It would have been nice if I had posted the link. Sorry

http://www.virtualwall.org/iStates.htm

2 4 1
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: January 24, 2011, 02:42:11 PM »

oooh, homemade pasta 8D
yummy! I could go for some of that. Mind bringing some over? :3

On a completley unrelated note, and I do apologize if I'm too late for that.
1. Heyo! I'm new here
and
2. Can I please redesign the emoticons? I'm an art major so I'd know what I'm doing and they could use a bit of an upgrade.

Bolded by me
Welcome to Scared Monkeys armaranthblossom.    You might want to swing from the vines for a while here before you begin moving around the banana trees.... just sayin'... 

I've actually lurked around here for about two years xD

and it'd be nice to help out here Smile

Thanks for the offer but we like the ones we have! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #383 on: January 24, 2011, 03:04:02 PM »

It would have been nice if I had posted the link. Sorry

http://www.virtualwall.org/iStates.htm

Thank you, SuzieQ!  I just spent some time looking and found the locals that were lost and will share it with my VV hubby later....he may have already seen it because he spends a lot of time reading websites about the war and branches of service.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: January 24, 2011, 05:52:38 PM »

They are also the logo for Monkey Butt Powder. But don't tell anyone.   

...I won't Wink

BRANDI, do you think I need some sarongs for my monkeys b-hinds? 

I think your monkey behinds are just fine the way they are. With or without the duct tape Wink

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #385 on: January 24, 2011, 06:16:00 PM »

Zoo:
Morning all.  I will be missing court today, so hope you all post some good stuff.  I think you should wear DUCT TAPE TO COURT TODAY.  Wouldn't Casey love that?  I would love to see Bozo's face if all the people in the court room had some duct tape somewhere on them. Maybe instead of a ribbon, a ribbon made out of duct tape?  Sounds morbid, but really would show that this is about Caylee Marie.

Fanny, if I may ask, what are those things on your monkey's derrieres that look like baloons?  For some reason, I was intensely studying your AvI, and could not figure out what they were.

Zoo, here are some images I found. I saw one in a zoo one time and thought they were hysterical. Since I am not exactly slender in the derričre department, I though they would suit me just fine. I think they are actually baboons.

Ahh, so that is actually their buttocks, LOL.  Those monkeys look like they might be in pain.  I would hate to have them for derrieres.  Mine is not that slender either, but it still fits in my pants. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: January 24, 2011, 07:07:37 PM »

Zoo:
Morning all.  I will be missing court today, so hope you all post some good stuff.  I think you should wear DUCT TAPE TO COURT TODAY.  Wouldn't Casey love that?  I would love to see Bozo's face if all the people in the court room had some duct tape somewhere on them. Maybe instead of a ribbon, a ribbon made out of duct tape?  Sounds morbid, but really would show that this is about Caylee Marie.

Fanny, if I may ask, what are those things on your monkey's derrieres that look like baloons?  For some reason, I was intensely studying your AvI, and could not figure out what they were.

Zoo, here are some images I found. I saw one in a zoo one time and thought they were hysterical. Since I am not exactly slender in the derričre department, I though they would suit me just fine. I think they are actually baboons.

Ahh, so that is actually their buttocks, LOL.  Those monkeys look like they might be in pain.  I would hate to have them for derrieres.  Mine is not that slender either, but it still fits in my pants. 

Actually I think they are supposed to be quite attractive to the opposite sex in the Baboon world.  Thankfully mine still fit in my pants too, but I have to admit sitting here at the computer since the Caylee case, it has widened a bit. If I was completely truthful more than a bit. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: January 24, 2011, 09:09:02 PM »

Muffers or Klaas or a mod..
there was another missing girl on NG tonight..she was 14 and was taken out of her bedroom..am not sure what her name was..they have already found her body at a cemetary.  a young boy has been arrested.
does this sound familiar and would we have a thread on this girl already? sounds like it was recent.
Oh, and the LE said that she was also a runaway or that there was no reason to be concerned...not the exact words but you get the gist...Beautiful girl! 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: January 24, 2011, 09:59:11 PM »

Muffers or Klaas or a mod..
there was another missing girl on NG tonight..she was 14 and was taken out of her bedroom..am not sure what her name was..they have already found her body at a cemetary.  a young boy has been arrested.
does this sound familiar and would we have a thread on this girl already? sounds like it was recent.
Oh, and the LE said that she was also a runaway or that there was no reason to be concerned...not the exact words but you get the gist...Beautiful girl! 

This is what I found searching on the net

http://www.khastv.com/news/local/Bartley-man-held-in-connection-to-14-year-olds-death-114516184.html
An 18 year old Bartley man is held on $1 million dollars bail in connection with the disappearance and believed death of a 14 year old girl.

Stathis Kirkpatrick is a person of interest in the disappearance of Kailee Clapp.
(snipped)

We don't have a thread for Kailee Clapp, but I can make one now. I'll be back with the link after I create the thread.  MuffyBee

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: January 24, 2011, 10:07:55 PM »

Here's the thread I've started for Kailee Clapp in our "Missing Found Deceased" Forum:  Hat Tip:  Cookie

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9351.new#new

Kailee Clapp 14, Missing Since 1/22/11 Found Dead-

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: January 25, 2011, 09:18:46 AM »

Here's the thread I've started for Kailee Clapp in our "Missing Found Deceased" Forum:  Hat Tip:  Cookie

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9351.new#new

Kailee Clapp 14, Missing Since 1/22/11 Found Dead-

thanks Muffers...
I could not believe what I was hearing when listening to NG! another girl missing, taken from her bed! a beautiful child and it just really shook me up...At first I thought that NG was talking about a current disappearance since there have been so many of them..What the hell is happening to our children??? people are getting too bold with their evil.

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #391 on: January 25, 2011, 12:36:28 PM »

Muffy or any Mod that might be around, you can move Alex Ernandes' thread. They found his body (murdered).

2 4 1
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #392 on: January 25, 2011, 12:44:46 PM »

Muffy or any Mod that might be around, you can move Alex Ernandes' thread. They found his body (murdered).

Thank you, SuzieQ.  I moved it.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9350.new;boardseen#new

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #393 on: January 25, 2011, 04:44:15 PM »

It seems with each day that passes we have more and more missing child and adults. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: January 25, 2011, 07:24:51 PM »

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/smallscreen/news/article_1614497.php/E-Entertainment-Specal-When-Women-Kill-Jan-26
E! Entertainment Specal: When Women Kill, Jan. 26
January 25, 2011

E! brings an hour long special that shows what happens when women lose it. To the friends and family who knew them best, they were women who doted on their children and were dedicated to their relationships.

However, behind closed doors, their seemingly perfect lives turned shocking and deadly.

E! examines how four women went down the path to murder when the “E! Entertainment Special:  When Women Kill” premieres Wednesday, January 26 at 10pm ET/PT only on E!

The disappearance of 8-year-old Sandra Cantu from her Tracy, California home in 2009 gripped the nation.  This E! special takes a close look at former Sunday School teacher Melissa Huckaby - Sandra’s neighbor and mother of a 5-year-old herself – who eventually admitted to kidnapping and murdering Sandra.  Huckaby’s own mother and aunt, who continue to support Melissa, spoke with E!  They share the experience of having two families shaken to the core by Huckaby’s actions, and the fact that she was diagnosed with a mental illness only after she was in police custody.  Ultimately, Huckaby avoided the death penalty, though she will spend the rest of her life in prison for murdering Sandra Cantu.

The special features three other tragic stories of death and destruction from seemingly happy wives and mothers.

Susan Wright was a young stay-at-home mother of two from Texas who stabbed her husband Jeffery 193 times before burying his body in a shallow grave at their home.  Wright later admitted to the killing as an act of self defense after suffering years of domestic abuse.

She was convicted of murder and initially given 25 years in prison, although her sentence was reduced to 20 years, after an appeal.

E! presents viewers with testimony and footage from the trial, along with insight from all attorneys involved.

Andrea Petrosky is the subject of another tragic story.  She was a wife mother of two who grew up in rural Virginia plagued by depression and incapacitating migraines.

In a phone interview with E!, Petrosky talks about being an unhappy child despite being brought up in a loving home, and the unchecked mental illness that led her to have marital affairs, and attempt suicide twice—all before committing the horrifying act of violence that landed her in prison in 2006.

In addition, viewers will hear the chilling 911 call Petrosky made, in which she admitted to killing her only son.  Petrosky speaks with E! about her life in prison, and where her relationship stands with her, now adult, surviving daughter.  We also go behind bars to hear from Elizabeth Romero, a mother of eight children who was convicted of solicitation of capital murder and sentenced to 12 years in prison.

Don’t miss these terrible, true tales of heartbreak inflicted by seemingly unassuming wives and mothers when “E! Entertainment Special: When Women Kill” premiering Wednesday, January 26 at 10pm ET/PT only on E!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: January 25, 2011, 09:56:43 PM »

sounds like a good program...thanks Muffers...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: January 25, 2011, 10:28:45 PM »

YW cookie.  Sandra Cantu's  abduction and murder was horrible and it was a woman that was responsible of course.    So often the first thought when a child is suspected of being abducted would be to look to a male as the suspect, particularly one with a previous offense.  Sandra Cantu's case changed that.  And of course, there are some cases where a female was used to lure another female, (whether adult or child) to a male to be assaulted.  Or what I've realized is just because the person near your child is a female doesn't necessarily mean safe.  I admit, I would tend to trust a female more than I would a male around my child, but who knows anymore?     JMHO 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: January 26, 2011, 09:27:33 AM »

YW cookie.  Sandra Cantu's  abduction and murder was horrible and it was a woman that was responsible of course.    So often the first thought when a child is suspected of being abducted would be to look to a male as the suspect, particularly one with a previous offense.  Sandra Cantu's case changed that.  And of course, there are some cases where a female was used to lure another female, (whether adult or child) to a male to be assaulted.  Or what I've realized is just because the person near your child is a female doesn't necessarily mean safe.  I admit, I would tend to trust a female more than I would a male around my child, but who knows anymore?     JMHO 

exactly! there are so many predators out there now..they are getting bolder and bolder for their own selfishness! 

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: January 26, 2011, 01:55:10 PM »

Hi All-

It is depressing to see how the impact of these evil predators continues to widen.........

Note to Klaas (not a complaint but an observation):
When signing on today I was not able to sign in via firefox, so switched to IE and still wasn't able to sign on. I clicked through the "log in" icon on the toolbar, which opened the full sign-on screen. I was able to sign on then via IE. Just a bit quirky, don't you think?

It's gloomy rain here today but hopeful those of you up the eastern corridor can endure one more heavy snow !! Take care everyone!

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: January 26, 2011, 01:55:59 PM »

oh also Klaas - going to send you a message about something else.........will look for you online.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.