March 28, 2024, 07:05:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #57 12/17/10 - 4/17/11  (Read 308535 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: February 04, 2011, 02:59:09 PM »

LAKE ERIE PRINCESS, half way between Dayton and Cincinnati. I was pretty sure where you were when you talked about your hubby working at the salt mine. Small world, huh?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #441 on: February 04, 2011, 04:18:45 PM »

LAKE ERIE PRINCESS, half way between Dayton and Cincinnati. I was pretty sure where you were when you talked about your hubby working at the salt mine. Small world, huh?

Near Miami Unversity ?

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #442 on: February 04, 2011, 04:26:12 PM »

FANNY MAE~
When this weather breaks and the Robins sing again (if they r not all frozen),
we will have to meet part way. My husband is going to retire later this year.
He can drive me ! I do drive, but do not like to much, unless I have to.

I am in Madison.....right on the lake and get all that dreadful lake effect snow,
as long as there is an area on the lake which is NOT frozen.

My private e mail is in my profile. Feel free to utilize it, anytime ! 

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: February 04, 2011, 04:42:28 PM »

FANNY MAE~

I am in Madison.....right on the lake and get all that dreadful lake effect snow,

I would love to. Not really close to Miami University. I looked for your e-mail and couldn't find it. Mine is xxxxx Edit-remove email addy.  MB
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 07:26:40 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: February 04, 2011, 05:34:21 PM »

I see you two buckeyes caught up with each other in musings.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #445 on: February 04, 2011, 05:38:49 PM »

FANNY MAE~

I would love to. Not really close to Miami University. I looked for your e-mail and couldn't find it. Mine is xxxxxxx
Edit to remove email addy.  MB

FANNY~ Mine is there some place.
Rooting through all those pages can be taxing at times.

Mine is: xxxxx Edit to remove email addy.  MB
LQQK me up LOL ! I have never even had a traffic violation. I am so normal and old it is boring !
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 07:25:35 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #446 on: February 04, 2011, 06:58:52 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

This is for digging monkey's

http://www.familytreelegends.com/records/list/1

http://www.familytreelegends.com/records/list/1?offset=20

A variety of different genealogy digs.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: February 04, 2011, 07:02:44 PM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: February 04, 2011, 07:14:14 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

This is for digging monkey's

http://www.familytreelegends.com/records/list/1

http://www.familytreelegends.com/records/list/1?offset=20

A variety of different genealogy digs.

Thanks seahorse   thumleft

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: February 04, 2011, 07:16:09 PM »

Yes we did, and maybe you could erase our e-mail addy's off the thread. Thanks!

Done. I only remove an email addy if requested.  I don't recommend anyone leave theirs posted on here, but it's their choice.  I used to edit them out when I saw them automatically, but some didn't like me doing that.  Also you can ask me ahead of time and I can edit out right after we're sure the other person has it.  That way, they aren't posted on SM but a brief time. 
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 07:33:10 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #450 on: February 05, 2011, 09:22:33 AM »

Muffybee

Thank-you for the beautiful Buckeye!  I loved Buckeye's as a child. I remember having a handful of Buckeye's in my pocket
when I was a nosey seven year old:)  You bought back good memories with the Buckeye.  Laughing

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: February 05, 2011, 11:31:40 AM »

Muffybee

Thank-you for the beautiful Buckeye!  I loved Buckeye's as a child. I remember having a handful of Buckeye's in my pocket
when I was a nosey seven year old:)  You bought back good memories with the Buckeye.  Laughing

YW seahorse.  Enjoy

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #452 on: February 05, 2011, 03:28:27 PM »

Muffybee

YW seahorse.  Enjoy

Thank-you, Muffy

Used by Native Americans and Setters

Buckeyes are also carried in the pocket for Good Luck and for Rheumatism.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #453 on: February 05, 2011, 03:29:57 PM »

http://www.ohio-nature.com/buckeye-tree.html

Sorry, forgot to say Thank-you for the wonderful pictures, I saved them, does my heart good.
The link is above to the information I mentioned on the last post.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: February 05, 2011, 05:26:19 PM »

Thanks, that's interesting information about the buckeye, Seahorse.   

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: February 05, 2011, 08:07:45 PM »

I have not thought about a buckeye in years!! I did hear before that they were good luck..

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #456 on: February 06, 2011, 09:43:39 AM »

Do we have any monkeys in the Statesville, NC area? I am (hopefully) heading down for a trial that my hubs in testifying in in Early March - He will not be allowed to watch and I am not sure they will allow me. Kinda looking for a monkey to watch and give advise on accommodations ect.  If you are in that area and would be interested in helping me out, I hang out in JSM's thread most of the time. Thanks in advance!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #457 on: February 06, 2011, 09:28:15 PM »

Don't know if anyone wants to start a thread of this. I'll leave it up to a Mod. Interesting though.

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/02/06/switzerland.missing.girls/index.html

International search is on for abducted Swiss twinsBy the CNN Wire Staff
February 7, 2011 -- Updated 0218 GMT (1018 HKT)

Switzerland
(CNN) -- Police in three European countries were looking Sunday for 6-year-old twin girls abducted by their father, who was found dead last week.

Interpol issued an international Yellow Notice missing persons alert Saturday for Alessia and Livia Schepp. Such notices are distributed to police in Interpol's 188 member countries to help find missing people, especially children.

The Schepp sisters were reported missing January 30 after their father, Matthias, took them from their home in St. Sulpice, near Lausanne in western Switzerland, Interpol said. He took the girls following personal problems at home, according to the state police in Vaud, which covers the area of St. Sulpice.

snipped:

2 4 1
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: February 06, 2011, 11:06:27 PM »

Don't know if anyone wants to start a thread of this. I'll leave it up to a Mod. Interesting though.

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/02/06/switzerland.missing.girls/index.html

International search is on for abducted Swiss twinsBy the CNN Wire Staff
February 7, 2011 -- Updated 0218 GMT (1018 HKT)

Switzerland
(CNN) -- Police in three European countries were looking Sunday for 6-year-old twin girls abducted by their father, who was found dead last week.

Interpol issued an international Yellow Notice missing persons alert Saturday for Alessia and Livia Schepp. Such notices are distributed to police in Interpol's 188 member countries to help find missing people, especially children.

The Schepp sisters were reported missing January 30 after their father, Matthias, took them from their home in St. Sulpice, near Lausanne in western Switzerland, Interpol said. He took the girls following personal problems at home, according to the state police in Vaud, which covers the area of St. Sulpice.

snipped:

I was trying to decide that myself.  Not sure if there's alot we can do or find on this case being that they are in Switzerland.  I doubt they'll end up in the USA.

However, it wouldn't hurt to start a thread in MP.  I'll check and if it hasn't been done I'll start a thread.

I started a thread.  Gosh they are beautiful little girls.  I pray their dad left them someplace safe:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9412.0
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 11:33:37 PM by klaasend » Logged
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: February 07, 2011, 01:17:14 AM »

I came to Scared Monkeys for Caylee. I can almost tell you the day. I could not believe there could be a mother that didn't report her 2 year old daughter for 31 days. I was hooked. And I sat here day after day as more awful facts came to the surface. Caylee's sweet face was the reason I was here. Almost three years to the day the gears were already turning toward the murder of Calyee. At the time I had no knowledge of Caylee Marie Anthony lived in Orlando with such vile people. And more and more awful details came to the surface. I could not tear myself away. And then came all the selfish people who latched onto the story, and it has turned into a nasty mess, as nasty as the place her remains were left. There is nothing beautiful about that spotl

I never had any thought there were people posting here who had other thoughts. I thought we were only like minded people who only had Caylee's best interest at heart, but some had other agendas. The the whole mess of hangers on took over the case and it turned into a bigger mess. I'll comfess I was a first time poster who was very naive. At first I was Strictly a Caylee Anthony thread poster;

I was eventually a missing persons' poster, but my heart always came back to Caylee. I was told I posted too much, so I tried to keep it down, I even found there were clicks that would gang up on you  So I was banned. I was gone a full year. I greived every day. And I fought to get back, because I thought I missed my friends and they missed me. I thought I had something to share. I was overwhelmed when so may people welcomed me back and told me how they had prayed and missed me. Peoplei thought didn't even know me, told me how the missed my post, my humor, my friendship and had been praying for me. I had already known that at least two people I WOULD HAVE CALLED MY BEST FRIENDS I had at one time would never even acknowledged me, and they haven't.

I don't think I will live to see the culmination of this story. There are appeal after appeal and I am not getting any younger and my health is failing. But Caylee will be in my heart till I draw my last breath.

I am sure this post will be move as Inappropriate or O/T. Maybe I will get a special locked thread like another favored poster.I've never seen it done that way, but maybe it's a new trend.  I'm used to having mine repremand spread all out on the thread for God and everyone to see.

But I put it in Caylee's thread, just where I started. Caylee I will never forget you and pray for you till the last breath of my body.

Moving this to Musings/Open Discussion  MB
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 02:22:42 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.