March 28, 2024, 07:10:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #57 12/17/10 - 4/17/11  (Read 308591 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: February 07, 2011, 02:00:09 AM »

I came to Scared Monkeys for Caylee. I can almost tell you the day. I could not believe there could be a mother that didn't report her 2 year old daughter for 31 days. I was hooked. And I sat here day after day as more awful facts came to the surface. Caylee's sweet face was the reason I was here. Almost three years to the day the gears were already turning toward the murder of Calyee. At the time I had no knowledge of Caylee Marie Anthony lived in Orlando with such vile people. And more and more awful details came to the surface. I could not tear myself away. And then came all the selfish people who latched onto the story, and it has turned into a nasty mess, as nasty as the place her remains were left. There is nothing beautiful about that spotl

I never had any thought there were people posting here who had other thoughts. I thought we were only like minded people who only had Caylee's best interest at heart, but some had other agendas. The the whole mess of hangers on took over the case and it turned into a bigger mess. I'll comfess I was a first time poster who was very naive. At first I was Strictly a Caylee Anthony thread poster;

I was eventually a missing persons' poster, but my heart always came back to Caylee. I was told I posted too much, so I tried to keep it down, I even found there were clicks that would gang up on you  So I was banned. I was gone a full year. I greived every day. And I fought to get back, because I thought I missed my friends and they missed me. I thought I had something to share. I was overwhelmed when so may people welcomed me back and told me how they had prayed and missed me. Peoplei thought didn't even know me, told me how the missed my post, my humor, my friendship and had been praying for me. I had already known that at least two people I WOULD HAVE CALLED MY BEST FRIENDS I had at one time would never even acknowledged me, and they haven't.

I don't think I will live to see the culmination of this story. There are appeal after appeal and I am not getting any younger and my health is failing. But Caylee will be in my heart till I draw my last breath.

I am sure this post will be move as Inappropriate or O/T. Maybe I will get a special locked thread like another favored poster.I've never seen it done that way, but maybe it's a new trend.  I'm used to having mine repremand spread all out on the thread for God and everyone to see.

But I put it in Caylee's thread, just where I started. Caylee I will never forget you and pray for you till the last breath of my body.

Fanniemae
thanks for sharing that. Your a very kind person. I real appreciated you teling me! it was ok  when I triple posted.
I too was banned and am back because I  so wanted to be able to hear more about the casey anthony updates. Heck I cant even recall what I was banned  for! I am just glad to be able to mostly lurk and post once in a while. I still am afraid that something I say may be somewthing that can get me in trouble. I  think our hearts are in the right place. Its about justice for caylee and so we must  keep  on keeping on.
I pray your health  remains good I truly mean that.  I started at scaredmonkeys when natalee holloway went missing and left for geez  I dont know how long. I pray for justice for caylee and thanks for being so honest and upfront. God bless you.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: February 07, 2011, 02:02:49 AM »

I came to Scared Monkeys for Caylee. I can almost tell you the day. I could not believe there could be a mother that didn't report her 2 year old daughter for 31 days. I was hooked. And I sat here day after day as more awful facts came to the surface. Caylee's sweet face was the reason I was here. Almost three years to the day the gears were already turning toward the murder of Calyee. At the time I had no knowledge of Caylee Marie Anthony lived in Orlando with such vile people. And more and more awful details came to the surface. I could not tear myself away. And then came all the selfish people who latched onto the story, and it has turned into a nasty mess, as nasty as the place her remains were left. There is nothing beautiful about that spotl

p.s
The caylee case is what made me want to come back and keep updated. My favorite places are here, blinks and the hinkymeter. alot of nice folks here and there. I try to over look the people that hang out and know eachother well! I  am here for no reason other than caylee and so here I am !! I pray you long health.
I never had any thought there were people posting here who had other thoughts. I thought we were only like minded people who only had Caylee's best interest at heart, but some had other agendas. The the whole mess of hangers on took over the case and it turned into a bigger mess. I'll comfess I was a first time poster who was very naive. At first I was Strictly a Caylee Anthony thread poster;

I was eventually a missing persons' poster, but my heart always came back to Caylee. I was told I posted too much, so I tried to keep it down, I even found there were clicks that would gang up on you  So I was banned. I was gone a full year. I greived every day. And I fought to get back, because I thought I missed my friends and they missed me. I thought I had something to share. I was overwhelmed when so may people welcomed me back and told me how they had prayed and missed me. Peoplei thought didn't even know me, told me how the missed my post, my humor, my friendship and had been praying for me. I had already known that at least two people I WOULD HAVE CALLED MY BEST FRIENDS I had at one time would never even acknowledged me, and they haven't.

I don't think I will live to see the culmination of this story. There are appeal after appeal and I am not getting any younger and my health is failing. But Caylee will be in my heart till I draw my last breath.

I am sure this post will be move as Inappropriate or O/T. Maybe I will get a special locked thread like another favored poster.I've never seen it done that way, but maybe it's a new trend.  I'm used to having mine repremand spread all out on the thread for God and everyone to see.

But I put it in Caylee's thread, just where I started. Caylee I will never forget you and pray for you till the last breath of my body.

Fanniemae
thanks for sharing that. Your a very kind person. I real appreciated you teling me! it was ok  when I triple posted.
I too was banned and am back because I  so wanted to be able to hear more about the casey anthony updates. Heck I cant even recall what I was banned  for! I am just glad to be able to mostly lurk and post once in a while. I still am afraid that something I say may be somewthing that can get me in trouble. I  think our hearts are in the right place. Its about justice for caylee and so we must  keep  on keeping on.
I pray your health  remains good I truly mean that.  I started at scaredmonkeys when natalee holloway went missing and left for geez  I dont know how long. I pray for justice for caylee and thanks for being so honest and upfront. God bless you.

Loca
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: February 07, 2011, 02:35:47 AM »

I would like to leave my personal good bye here to all the posters who have taken such any interest in a sweet little girl in Texas who through no fault of her own is now probably not among us.

I would love to have COOKIE'S DREAM THAT SHE DREAMED SHE WAS HOME.  If I could dream that dream tonight I would if I could go to sleep. The hard part would be when I woke it would not be true. And that would be even sadder.

I shouldn't have let myself get so emotionally involved in this case. It hurts to leave it, I feel like I have failed her.

But I do hoPe [bTitch[/b] will come back to post. You brought a lot of good information to the thread. I hope you all can see it to it's conclusion. Leaving it here now will remove my perceived offensive posts out of itl  Bye ya'll.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: February 07, 2011, 03:15:53 AM »

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #464 on: February 07, 2011, 06:57:30 AM »

I would like to leave my personal good bye here to all the posters who have taken such any interest in a sweet little girl in Texas who through no fault of her own is now probably not among us.

I would love to have COOKIE'S DREAM THAT SHE DREAMED SHE WAS HOME.  If I could dream that dream tonight I would if I could go to sleep. The hard part would be when I woke it would not be true. And that would be even sadder.

I shouldn't have let myself get so emotionally involved in this case. It hurts to leave it, I feel like I have failed her.

But I do hoPe [bTitch[/b] will come back to post. You brought a lot of good information to the thread. I hope you all can see it to it's conclusion. Leaving it here now will remove my perceived offensive posts out of itl  Bye ya'll.  an angelic monkey

FANNY - come back! We love you (or at least I do!!!)

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: February 07, 2011, 09:46:05 AM »

Fanny - I seriously wish you and Desi would stop over reacting to each other and ME.  I didn't say anything to you yesterday did I?  Actually the opposite, I though you were attacked unfairly but now that I see your reaction maybe it wasn't so unfairly afterall.

GET OVER IT. Nobody is banning you or anyone else for what happened yesterday but it can't continue.   That's all I'm going to say.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: February 07, 2011, 12:15:36 PM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: February 07, 2011, 12:30:13 PM »

Sassycat -  would you please explain why you posted the dog with rolling eyes?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #468 on: February 07, 2011, 12:35:11 PM »

Fanny, I don't know if this will help you, but just want you to know that I have always liked your post in the threads that I read and post in.

I too came here for Natalee and when the Caylee thread opened I tried to read and post there, but it didn't take me long to realize that I couldn't even read there. There was too much craziness going on among some posters, and if I had stayed in there I would have been banned also.

There are a couple of other threads I have left also, one I even started. I am too old to get so upset. I keep up with those cases through the news media and read and post in the threads that there isn't so much craziness going on.

I really hope you stay, even if you only post in musings. If you really need to leave for your own health and sanity, I understand, but you will be missed.

2 4 1
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: February 07, 2011, 12:42:47 PM »

Sure - That's how I feel about the "poor little me, good-bye posts".     
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: February 07, 2011, 12:45:00 PM »

Sure - That's how I feel about the "poor little me, good-bye posts".     

Your post is very rude and uncalled for Sassy. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8844.0
6.  We take the "Be Polite" rule very seriously. We do not tolerate any rudeness. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive may be banned without warning.  No messages that harass, insult, belittle, or threaten another member. When posting, use the Golden Rule: treat others as you would like to be treated.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: February 07, 2011, 12:53:05 PM »

Sassy - wouldn't it have been better/nicer just to let it go?  Why does everyone feel a need to put in their 2 cents? 
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #472 on: February 07, 2011, 04:58:43 PM »

Fannie: So this is the 2nd time I posted in Musing. I'm not sure what's going on, and I don't want to know.

What I DO know is that every case has a roller coaster of emotions going on in it. Some things are said, and many things are taken out of context; misunderstood. In the end, we are ALL here for the children and want justice for them.

When I first came here to SM, I was so emotionally sensitive to the Kyron and Zahra case. I've learned, through the help and guidance of some Monkeys, to separate myself from that. I'm not 100% there, but I'm getting there. What I learned was to concentrate and turn my anger and drive on the people who do this to these sweet babies. I don't care whether people like or dislike me because as Klaas so eloquently put in her signature, a quote from darla, "I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego" - Darla.

You're here for a reason Fannie. Just like all of us.  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #473 on: February 08, 2011, 01:09:15 AM »

Fannie: So this is the 2nd time I posted in Musing. I'm not sure what's going on, and I don't want to know.

What I DO know is that every case has a roller coaster of emotions going on in it. Some things are said, and many things are taken out of context; misunderstood. In the end, we are ALL here for the children and want justice for them.

When I first came here to SM, I was so emotionally sensitive to the Kyron and Zahra case. I've learned, through the help and guidance of some Monkeys, to separate myself from that. I'm not 100% there, but I'm getting there. What I learned was to concentrate and turn my anger and drive on the people who do this to these sweet babies. I don't care whether people like or dislike me because as Klaas so eloquently put in her signature, a quote from darla, "I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego" - Darla.

You're here for a reason Fannie. Just like all of us.  an angelic monkey
THANK YOU !

Your post touched my heart and hit home.
Many of us at times, I feel, forget WHY we are.
Life is tough, and we all need to take life's curve balls less seriously. These cases are a huge emotiona toll on our family of posters, here.

I hope that we see Fannie return.
We can never take anything posted offensively, or it will get 2 u ! I luv u all. 

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: February 08, 2011, 07:47:39 AM »

Good morning!!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: February 08, 2011, 08:09:51 AM »

good morning!

Muffee, I am eating a sweet roll right now and drinking coffee! how did you know? lol...

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: February 08, 2011, 08:23:51 AM »

Fanny - I seriously wish you and Desi would stop over reacting to each other and ME.  I didn't say anything to you yesterday did I?  Actually the opposite, I though you were attacked unfairly but now that I see your reaction maybe it wasn't so unfairly afterall.

GET OVER IT. Nobody is banning you or anyone else for what happened yesterday but it can't continue.   That's all I'm going to say.

I did not call Desi out. I didn't ever say anything at all, as you noticed.I did notice that anytime I have been given a big red reprimand it was put right there on the offensive page where it was poste and not into a cozy little thread of it's own where no one would ever notice it. No post #. no time stamp on it. Is that the new way we are handling things now?  Now you say her post might not be so unfair after.  Looks like I got a new splat of paint on myself again..  Fanny-  I'm leaving  this for Klaas to deal with.  You've made your bed and you can now lay in it.  You could have just moved on, but you didn't.  You could have emailed Klaas to discuss her words as admin to you, but you didn't.  You're making choices Fanny Mae, and no one but you at this point is responsible for the consequences except you.  Muffy 

One more thing, tell Sassycat she needs to take her dog to the vet. There seems to be something wrong with her dogs eyes. He's too cute of a dog to leave them that way.  Why the cheap shot on a poster and her pet, Fanny?  You are WAY out of line here.  You owe Sassy an apology.  Muffy
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 09:04:54 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: February 08, 2011, 08:26:56 AM »

good morning!

Muffee, I am eating a sweet roll right now and drinking coffee! how did you know? lol...

Mmmmm, sweet rolls!  I had steel cut oats with raisins for breakfast, but that was a while ago.  For some reason, cinnamon rolls sound good too     

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: February 08, 2011, 09:10:16 AM »

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: February 08, 2011, 09:12:42 AM »

Fanny - I seriously wish you and Desi would stop over reacting to each other and ME.  I didn't say anything to you yesterday did I?  Actually the opposite, I though you were attacked unfairly but now that I see your reaction maybe it wasn't so unfairly afterall.

GET OVER IT. Nobody is banning you or anyone else for what happened yesterday but it can't continue.   That's all I'm going to say.

I did not call Desi out. I didn't ever say anything at all, as you noticed.I did notice that anytime I have been given a big red reprimand it was put right there on the offensive page where it was poste and not into a cozy little thread of it's own where no one would ever notice it. No post #. no time stamp on it. Is that the new way we are handling things now?  Now you say her post might not be so unfair after.  Looks like I got a new splat of paint on myself again..  Fanny-  I'm leaving  this for Klaas to deal with.  You've made your bed and you can now lay in it.  You could have just moved on, but you didn't.  You could have emailed Klaas to discuss her words as admin to you, but you didn't.  You're making choices Fanny Mae, and no one but you at this point is responsible for the consequences except you.  Muffy 

One more thing, tell Sassycat she needs to take her dog to the vet. There seems to be something wrong with her dogs eyes. He's too cute of a dog to leave them that way.  Why the cheap shot on a poster and her pet, Fanny?  You are WAY out of line here.  You owe Sassy an apology.  Muffy
e-mails go both ways.
I wouldn't have thought you felt any other way, MUFFYBEE.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.