March 28, 2024, 01:51:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #57 12/17/10 - 4/17/11  (Read 308564 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: February 08, 2011, 09:15:54 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: February 08, 2011, 09:19:27 AM »

Fanny - I seriously wish you and Desi would stop over reacting to each other and ME.  I didn't say anything to you yesterday did I?  Actually the opposite, I though you were attacked unfairly but now that I see your reaction maybe it wasn't so unfairly afterall.

GET OVER IT. Nobody is banning you or anyone else for what happened yesterday but it can't continue.   That's all I'm going to say.

I did not call Desi out. I didn't ever say anything at all, as you noticed.I did notice that anytime I have been given a big red reprimand it was put right there on the offensive page where it was poste and not into a cozy little thread of it's own where no one would ever notice it. No post #. no time stamp on it. Is that the new way we are handling things now?  Now you say her post might not be so unfair after.  Looks like I got a new splat of paint on myself again..  Fanny-  I'm leaving  this for Klaas to deal with.  You've made your bed and you can now lay in it.  You could have just moved on, but you didn't.  You could have emailed Klaas to discuss her words as admin to you, but you didn't.  You're making choices Fanny Mae, and no one but you at this point is responsible for the consequences except you.  Muffy 

One more thing, tell Sassycat she needs to take her dog to the vet. There seems to be something wrong with her dogs eyes. He's too cute of a dog to leave them that way.  Why the cheap shot on a poster and her pet, Fanny?  You are WAY out of line here.  You owe Sassy an apology.  Muffy
e-mails go both ways.[/b]
I wouldn't have thought you felt any other way, MUFFYBEE.

BBM

Fanny, I'm leaving it for Klaas at this point.  MuffyBee

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #482 on: February 08, 2011, 09:52:08 AM »

good morning!

Muffee, I am eating a sweet roll right now and drinking coffee! how did you know? lol...

Mmmmm, sweet rolls!  I had steel cut oats with raisins for breakfast, but that was a while ago.  For some reason, cinnamon rolls sound good too     

And don't forget the Bailey's Irish Cream in the coffee, it is going to be a long day 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: February 08, 2011, 10:04:33 AM »

The Mom of my Son's Speech Therapist is in the ICU right now and is unresponsive.  My son's therapist has been a miracle for my son.  Her Mom, DH, needs a miracle right now.  Urgent prayers are needed for her.  Thank you!

Cub's therapist has no Dad or other family.  She has dedicated her life to her "children," my son included.  She is single and never misses helping a child with a test, project, etc. 

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: February 08, 2011, 10:11:13 AM »

I tried Fanny.  Gave you a chance and you either couldn't handle it or took advantage of my kindness.   
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: February 08, 2011, 10:30:42 AM »

The Mom of my Son's Speech Therapist is in the ICU right now and is unresponsive.  My son's therapist has been a miracle for my son.  Her Mom, DH, needs a miracle right now.  Urgent prayers are needed for her.  Thank you!

Cub's therapist has no Dad or other family.  She has dedicated her life to her "children," my son included.  She is single and never misses helping a child with a test, project, etc. 

So sorry to hear this. Praying for Mom, therapist, you and your son.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #486 on: February 08, 2011, 10:37:17 AM »

My thoughts and prayers for your son's therapist's mom and for her   an angelic monkey
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: February 08, 2011, 11:08:14 AM »

Prayers for her and I hope for that miracle. I hope the speech terapist has someone with her....it's difficult to go through that alone....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: February 08, 2011, 12:46:25 PM »

I believe in miracles Bearly, and I'm hoping and praying for a miracle.  an angelic monkey

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: February 08, 2011, 01:12:27 PM »

Prayer's for Cub's therapist and also her Mom that she receives a miracle.  an angelic monkey

While therapist may not have relatives, she has YOU Bearly - and boy is that something!!!!

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #490 on: February 08, 2011, 02:58:24 PM »

Prayers on the way

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #491 on: February 08, 2011, 03:00:30 PM »

Could a Mod go to the missing thread and correct my spelling of Paduka, Ky in the headline of the thread I started. Thanks

Fixed:  it is Paducah - and she was FOUND SAFE!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 03:08:25 PM by klaasend » Logged

2 4 1
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: February 08, 2011, 03:52:46 PM »

prayers go out to your son's therapist.  Miracle's do happen.   an angelic monkey

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: February 08, 2011, 03:56:02 PM »

I am so "TIRED" of winter.  Snow, snow, snow.  It is sucking the life out of me.  All I want is Sunshine.  AND spring.  I need to be outside digging in the dirt, planting more flowers, fixing the railing on our deck, etc (the lists goes on and on and on).  We have received snow just about every couple of days since our white Christmas.  I loved the white Christmas but enough is enough.  Oh well.  At least I feel a little better.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
crazybabyborg
« Reply #494 on: February 08, 2011, 04:25:59 PM »

You and she both have my prayers, Bearly. I believe in miracles!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: February 08, 2011, 04:36:37 PM »

You and she both have my prayers, Bearly. I believe in miracles!

yep...my prayers added to all above...I too believe in miracles..they happen everyday!

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: February 08, 2011, 05:34:00 PM »

California Traffic Fines: Introduction and General Provisions

Few things are more exasperating that being pulled over by CHP or the police. One of those things is being completely in the dark as to how much your traffic fines will amount to. It is rather hard to make any decision regarding your ticket, defense strategy and your plan of attack without knowing the bail amount. So, we at Ticket Busters of California have put together the following pages to help you determine the fine amount.

NEW FOR 2011: New Traffic Ticket Fines in California as of January 6th, 2011

Traffic Ticket Fines (Effective 01/06/2011)
VC 12814.6 $214 Failure to obey license provisions.
VC 14600(A) $214 Failure to notify DMV of address change within 10 days Note: The fine may be reduced with valid proof of correction.
VC 16028(A) $796 Failure to provide evidence of financial responsibility (insurance) Note: This fine may be reduced with proof of insurance on or after the violation date.
VC 21453(A) $436 Failure to stop at a red signal.
VC 22349 $214 Unsafe speed, 1 to 15 miles over the limit.
VC 22350 $328 Unsafe speed, 16 to 25 miles over the limit.
VC 22450 $214 Failure to stop at a stop sign.
VC 22454(A) $616 Passing a school bus with flashing red signals.
VC 23123(A) $148 Driving while using a wireless phone not hands free, first offense.
VC 23123(B) $256 Driving while using a wireless phone not hands free, each subsequent offense.
VC 23123.5 $148 Driving while using a wireless device to send, read or write text.
VC 23124 $148 Minor driving while using a wireless phone.
VC 22500 $976 Parking in a bus loading area.
VC 22507(A) $976 Violation of disabled parking provisions, first offense.
VC 22507(B) $1876 Violation of disabled parking provisions, second offense.
VC 26708 $178 Unlawful material on vehicle windows.
VC 27150 $178 Adequate muffler required.
VC 27315 $148 Mandatory use of seat belts.
VC 27360 $436 Mandatory use of passenger child restraints. Note: This fine may be reduced by completing a court authorized child seat diversion program .
VC 27400 $178 Headsets or Earplugs covering both ears.
VC 27803 $178 Violation of motorcycle safety helmet requirements.

::snipping2::
http://www.ticketbust.com/traffic-fines/

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #497 on: February 08, 2011, 05:34:13 PM »

This has been on my mind since before a medical appointment I had this afternoon.  Prayers for your Cub's therapist & her Mother.        an angelic monkey

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #498 on: February 08, 2011, 06:25:38 PM »

California Traffic Fines: Introduction and General Provisions

Few things are more exasperating that being pulled over by CHP or the police. One of those things is being completely in the dark as to how much your traffic fines will amount to. It is rather hard to make any decision regarding your ticket, defense strategy and your plan of attack without knowing the bail amount. So, we at Ticket Busters of California have put together the following pages to help you determine the fine amount.

NEW FOR 2011: New Traffic Ticket Fines in California as of January 6th, 2011

Traffic Ticket Fines (Effective 01/06/2011)
VC 12814.6 $214 Failure to obey license provisions.
VC 14600(A) $214 Failure to notify DMV of address change within 10 days Note: The fine may be reduced with valid proof of correction.
VC 16028(A) $796 Failure to provide evidence of financial responsibility (insurance) Note: This fine may be reduced with proof of insurance on or after the violation date.
VC 21453(A) $436 Failure to stop at a red signal.
VC 22349 $214 Unsafe speed, 1 to 15 miles over the limit.
VC 22350 $328 Unsafe speed, 16 to 25 miles over the limit.
VC 22450 $214 Failure to stop at a stop sign.
VC 22454(A) $616 Passing a school bus with flashing red signals.
VC 23123(A) $148 Driving while using a wireless phone not hands free, first offense.
VC 23123(B) $256 Driving while using a wireless phone not hands free, each subsequent offense.
VC 23123.5 $148 Driving while using a wireless device to send, read or write text.
VC 23124 $148 Minor driving while using a wireless phone.
VC 22500 $976 Parking in a bus loading area.
VC 22507(A) $976 Violation of disabled parking provisions, first offense.
VC 22507(B) $1876 Violation of disabled parking provisions, second offense.
VC 26708 $178 Unlawful material on vehicle windows.

::snipping2::
http://www.ticketbust.com/traffic-fines/

Klaas I hope you are a very safe driver. I know years ago youngest son got a ticket for speeding. It was over 500 bucks for doing 35 miles over the speed limit. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: February 08, 2011, 08:16:52 PM »

I was just reading off those fines to my husband    I haven't had a traffic citation in over 25 years and then it was for something minor. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.