March 28, 2024, 09:57:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #57 12/17/10 - 4/17/11  (Read 308548 times)
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #540 on: February 09, 2011, 10:00:22 PM »

LEP...It is gonna be -7 or -8 tonight here!
we are really sick of it here too...Spring can not get her fast enough for me...

Here ! here ! I agree.
Enough is enough of this crappy weather, Cookie !
I am not 17 anymore. It is so hard on us.
What state r u in ?

good ole Illinois...
I just hate cold weather.
I feel for u kid !
I have seen the mess on tv re: Chicago ! Enuff is enuff !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #541 on: February 09, 2011, 11:25:44 PM »

an angelic monkey

♥ The wonder of a single snowflake outweighs the wisdom of a million meteorologists. ~ now where is SPRING! ♥

Monkey Devil!

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #542 on: February 09, 2011, 11:27:48 PM »

an angelic monkey

♥ The wonder of a single snowflake outweighs the wisdom of a million meteorologists. ~ now where is SPRING! ♥

Monkey Devil!

Amen  an angelic monkey      Nana

GOD BLESS AMERICA
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #543 on: February 10, 2011, 12:07:26 AM »

ID discovery

The story of April Pitzer missing since 2004 is on right now

Sorry couldn't find the thread

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #544 on: February 10, 2011, 12:32:43 AM »

ID discovery

OS

Thanks OS

GOD BLESS AMERICA
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #545 on: February 10, 2011, 12:36:00 AM »

ID discovery

OS

Thanks OS

YW, sad case, they never did find her.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #546 on: February 10, 2011, 12:55:44 AM »

ID discovery

OS

Thanks OS

OS

Yes it's very sad.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: February 10, 2011, 02:14:08 PM »

ID discovery

OS

Thanks OS

OS

April Beth hasn't bee found yet, but I hope someday she will be found.
Link to April Beth Pitzer's thread:  (It's stickied in the top section of the Missing Persons Forum)
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2049.0
April Beth Pitzer missing 6/28/04 Newberry Springs, CA

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #548 on: February 11, 2011, 03:20:55 AM »

So, I thought I would give musings a chance and see what all goes on down here.

What you all think of the new lawbreaking event that Ms. Lohan committed?  And the lovely white dress she wore to court yesterday to answer to her felony theft charge? 

http://tv.rightcelebrity.com/?p=5830

Me, personally, want her to get some real jail time so badly.  I am so sick of reading about her and her drug tests, what laws she broke, etc.

Also, was about to give her the benefit of the doubt and thought well maybe she just walked out with it on and forgot.  That theory goes out the window though because at some point that night or next morning even, she had to take her jewelry off to go to bed or take a shower, and would have seen the necklace and realize, OMG, I stole this necklace, and would have returned it if she was so innocent, THE NEXT DAY, not a week later after the store calls the police.

What ya all think? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: February 11, 2011, 08:32:49 AM »

Zoo....  agreed with you..I am sick of her too..she does need some serious jail time..she is raising her snooty nose at all of us everytime she goes into court..the rules don't apply to her!

also, stop at the JSM ban thread..we have a riot over there...
I always check in on this thread too...a lot lighter than some of the missing children/persons threads..sometimes we need to have a break from all the heartache with a good laugh here or there on other threads...See you over there too...xxx

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: February 11, 2011, 10:15:32 AM »

Zoo - I so agree with you.  I can't tell you how sick I am of hearing about Lindsey Lohan AND her family.  To me it's just like Octomom, a waste of air time.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: February 11, 2011, 10:51:07 AM »

Zoo....  agreed with you..I am sick of her too..she does need some serious jail time..she is raising her snooty nose at all of us everytime she goes into court..the rules don't apply to her!

also, stop at the JSM ban thread..we have a riot over there...
I always check in on this thread too...a lot lighter than some of the missing children/persons threads..sometimes we need to have a break from all the heartache with a good laugh here or there on other threads...See you over there too...xxx

Thanks Cookie!!   I have not figured out what the JSM ban thread is all about yet.  It looks like it started for a member who had a bit of trouble staying on topic (like me) and you all just hang out and have fun there.  When I first read it, I felt like it was intruding a bit.  Then, I started reading about April Beth Pitzer missing and her mom Gloria posting about searches she did and clothes found and I cannot imagine the pain she is going through not knowing.  That has to be the hardest for any family, the not knowing what happened.  I swear April reminds me of a supermodel, who was on Celebrity Rehab, cannot remember her name. 

And yet Lindsey Lohan flits around without a care in the world, stealing jewelery (this was not the first time she walked out with stuff, nobody has charged her yet I bet cause she forks over a ton of money).  And, I thought that lady lawyer, is her name Sean or something like that, QUIT LAST YEAR.  Why is she back?

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: February 11, 2011, 10:51:43 AM »

Zoo - I so agree with you.  I can't tell you how sick I am of hearing about Lindsey Lohan AND her family.  To me it's just like Octomom, a waste of air time.

UGH, OCTOMOM IS EVEN WORSE.  At least, I can stand to see Lohan.  Octomom, not so much. 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: February 11, 2011, 11:55:13 AM »

zoo..come on over to the JSM thread...I just parachuted in there one day myself and I never left lol..it is a very welcoming and enjoyable thread...xxxx

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: February 11, 2011, 11:56:42 AM »

in regards to the necklace that Lindsay L. took, I wouldn't have bothered stealing it, nor would I have bought it..I think that it is kindof ugly and not worth the money and jail time that she may be facing...jmo...

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: February 11, 2011, 12:29:14 PM »

zoo..come on over to the JSM thread...I just parachuted in there one day myself and I never left lol..it is a very welcoming and enjoyable thread...xxxx
Yes Zoo, just jump in at JSM, its fun and informing at times.  JSM is the sweetest girl and yes the thread was started because she was always going off topic, she met another monkey on here CC, they married in Nov. and we all so enjoy following along with them & their long distance marriage. 

Its a thread to share friendship, laugh and cry together, tell our funny kid, family or pet stories.  So please join in, everyone is welcome!       

Babs
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: February 11, 2011, 01:02:19 PM »

You know, I may combine Musings and JSM if everyone is going to direct people there.  Maybe I'll rename the thread:

Musings aka JSM's Begging for Ban Thread
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: February 11, 2011, 04:40:21 PM »

You know, I may combine Musings and JSM if everyone is going to direct people there.  Maybe I'll rename the thread:

Musings aka JSM's Begging for Ban Thread

I visit both threads so it doesn't matter to me..both threads have things to chat about and usually can find someone to chat with on either or both  thread if we are just looking for some lighthearted conversation...I also love the recipe threads on here..lots of good info there...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: February 11, 2011, 04:44:35 PM »

Klaas..this is the reason that it was brought up about visiting the JSM thread. just wanted another monkey to feel welcome to another thread...

snip from above:

Thanks Cookie!!   I have not figured out what the JSM ban thread is all about yet.  It looks like it started for a member who had a bit of trouble staying on topic (like me) and you all just hang out and have fun there.  When I first read it, I felt like it was intruding a bit.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: February 11, 2011, 07:06:55 PM »

I know Cookie - I was only half serious.  I'm just wondering why the need for both of the threads.  I wasn't trying to be mean or anything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.