March 28, 2024, 03:55:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #57 12/17/10 - 4/17/11  (Read 308576 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: February 11, 2011, 08:32:07 PM »

I got an A+ on the test I took last Monday!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: February 11, 2011, 10:01:24 PM »

I know Cookie - I was only half serious.  I'm just wondering why the need for both of the threads.  I wasn't trying to be mean or anything.

I know and I didn't take it that way..

and I think that you could be on to something because there have been times when I have felt that both threads were similar...I love both threads so I will visit them either together or separate...xxxx

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: February 11, 2011, 10:02:01 PM »

rockin'!!!
 what was the test about???
cool beans!

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #563 on: February 11, 2011, 10:16:16 PM »

in regards to the necklace that Lindsay L. took, I wouldn't have bothered stealing it, nor would I have bought it..I think that it is kindof ugly and not worth the money and jail time that she may be facing...jmo...

I know. When I saw a picture of it, I was like WFH.  It was not even pretty.  Boring old gold chain, I personally would not pay 2500 for.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: February 11, 2011, 10:17:42 PM »

zoo..come on over to the JSM thread...I just parachuted in there one day myself and I never left lol..it is a very welcoming and enjoyable thread...xxxx
Yes Zoo, just jump in at JSM, its fun and informing at times.  JSM is the sweetest girl and yes the thread was started because she was always going off topic, she met another monkey on here CC, they married in Nov. and we all so enjoy following along with them & their long distance marriage. 

Its a thread to share friendship, laugh and cry together, tell our funny kid, family or pet stories.  So please join in, everyone is welcome!       

Babs

Interesting, did JSM and CC actaully meet in person to marry?  LOL.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: February 11, 2011, 10:18:02 PM »

in regards to the necklace that Lindsay L. took, I wouldn't have bothered stealing it, nor would I have bought it..I think that it is kindof ugly and not worth the money and jail time that she may be facing...jmo...

I know. When I saw a picture of it, I was like WFH.  It was not even pretty.  Boring old gold chain, I personally would not pay 2500 for.

I could not believe that it cost that kind of money..

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: February 11, 2011, 10:20:22 PM »

Congrats.

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: February 11, 2011, 10:44:44 PM »

zoo..come on over to the JSM thread...I just parachuted in there one day myself and I never left lol..it is a very welcoming and enjoyable thread...xxxx
Yes Zoo, just jump in at JSM, its fun and informing at times.  JSM is the sweetest girl and yes the thread was started because she was always going off topic, she met another monkey on here CC, they married in Nov. and we all so enjoy following along with them & their long distance marriage. 

Its a thread to share friendship, laugh and cry together, tell our funny kid, family or pet stories.  So please join in, everyone is welcome!       

Babs

Yes they did marry in person,  a beautiful wedding on the beach in Florida.  If you cruise thru the thread you will see several pictures posted of the wedding. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: February 12, 2011, 01:41:12 AM »

rockin'!!!
cool beans!

Cholesterol   Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!

Actually, everything was excellent.  I have been trying very hard to watch what I eat  

Cholesterol = 170 total (was around 200 my body manufactures too much so I need meds.  Was on Lipitor but had to go off)
Triglycerides = 137 (always good)
Glucose = 83 (was closer to 99)

Anyway, I gave myself an A+  

« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 10:41:16 AM by klaasend » Logged
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: February 12, 2011, 01:39:59 PM »

Babs

Yes they did marry in person,  a beautiful wedding on the beach in Florida.  If you cruise thru the thread you will see several pictures posted of the wedding. 

Well, I did give it the old college try.  There is no way to find that in that thread.  There are 24 of them.  I gave up after about page 17 of the 1st thread.  Thanks for letting me know though!!

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: February 12, 2011, 01:44:56 PM »

rockin'!!!
cool beans!

Actually, everything was excellent.  I have been trying very hard to watch what I eat  

Cholesterol = 170 total (was around 200 my body manufactures too much so I need meds.  Was on Lipitor but had to go off)

Congrats Klaas.  My cholesterol (last time checked and has been chronically) WAY TOO HIGH.  I think my last lab test says I was at 5 times the risk for serious consequences.  I am so not into doctors though, so never go, and I cannot afford the cholesterol meds, so I have been taking a flush-free niacin a day for ever now it seems, but I do not know if it is helping until I go check it out.  I rarely eat to begin with and am not about to give up my coffee.  That would do more damage than my drinking it does.  I would go out of my mind. 

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #571 on: February 12, 2011, 01:57:47 PM »

rockin'!!!
cool beans!

Congrats Klaas.  My cholesterol (last time checked and has been chronically) WAY TOO HIGH.  I think my last lab test says I was at 5 times the risk for serious consequences.  I am so not into doctors though, so never go, and I cannot afford the cholesterol meds, so I have been taking a flush-free niacin a day for ever now it seems, but I do not know if it is helping until I go check it out.  I rarely eat to begin with and am not about to give up my coffee.  That would do more damage than my drinking it does.  I would go out of my mind. 

Klaas, my doctor gave me an A on my last report and told me to post it on my fridge. Mine was down from above 200 to 177.
I couldn't take Lipitor, besides the cost of it, I had all the side effects they warn about.

Zoo or anyone that can't afford Liptor or other high priced cholesterol medicine, ask your doctor about Pravastatin Sodium. It is an old cholesterol medicine, and is on the $4 list at Wal-Mart.
It has worked for me.

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #572 on: February 12, 2011, 02:00:21 PM »

I dare anyone to watch this and not laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQRMvg5TAl8&feature=player_embedded

2 4 1
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: February 12, 2011, 02:39:50 PM »

rockin'!!!
cool beans!

Klaas, my doctor gave me an A on my last report and told me to post it on my fridge. Mine was down from above 200 to 177.
I couldn't take Lipitor, besides the cost of it, I had all the side effects they warn about.

Zoo or anyone that can't afford Liptor or other high priced cholesterol medicine, ask your doctor about Pravastatin Sodium. It is an old cholesterol medicine, and is on the $4 list at Wal-Mart.
It has worked for me.

Yes, I had the same problem with Lipitor (besides the cost) but not until after 2 years.  Now I take Lovastatin and it works great!  It's also old and very cheap.
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: February 12, 2011, 03:08:36 PM »

Babs

Well, I did give it the old college try.  There is no way to find that in that thread.  There are 24 of them.  I gave up after about page 17 of the 1st thread.  Thanks for letting me know though!!
Sorry, forgot how fast her thread moves, I just looked and could only find one pic that hadn't been deleted..it is in thread #22 pg 122.  I don't want to re-post without CC & JSM's ok.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: February 12, 2011, 07:48:57 PM »

Babs

Sorry, forgot how fast her thread moves, I just looked and could only find one pic that hadn't been deleted..it is in thread #22 pg 122.  I don't want to re-post without CC & JSM's ok.

Awe, thanks so much.  I went and saw the one picture.  They are a beautiful copule.  Congrats JSM and CC, in the wrong thread, but hope they see it. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: February 13, 2011, 06:37:03 PM »

O/T BUT IMPORTANT FOR ALL TO READ:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9451.0
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: February 13, 2011, 07:12:29 PM »

Klaas, has SM been hit by this group?  I remember someone getting on a site (maybe last week) and wanted to know why we were posting their article?  Just asking if that is involved here?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: February 13, 2011, 07:55:18 PM »

Klaas, has SM been hit by this group?  I remember someone getting on a site (maybe last week) and wanted to know why we were posting their article?  Just asking if that is involved here?

I believe Red may have received a warning.  I don't know if it had anything to do with that particular complaint though. 
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: February 14, 2011, 03:21:32 AM »

Well, I think I've got the first Valentine of the day for all you monkeys:

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.