March 28, 2024, 04:00:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #57 12/17/10 - 4/17/11  (Read 308579 times)
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #640 on: February 25, 2011, 12:37:01 AM »

Your new "baby" is adorable.
I AM a big dog lover !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #641 on: February 25, 2011, 04:05:11 PM »

Hi Creative & Talented Monkey's,
This is pattern for Barbie shirt.  I would need to put sparkles on her shirt, the pattern looks cute but not hip enough for Barbie.

Free Sewing Pattern and Directions to Sew a Barbie Shirt
By Debbie Colgrove, About.com Guide

More Free Barbie or Fashion Doll Clothes Patterns
Free Gathered Skirt Pattern for Barbie
Free Barbie Size Fashion Doll Jeans or Slacks Sewing Pattern
Free Sewing Patterns for Fashion Dolls such as Barbie

http://sewing.about.com/od/toysanddolls/ss/Free-Sewing-Pattern-And-Directions-To-Sew-A-Barbie-Shirt.htm?nl=1

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: February 25, 2011, 10:00:45 PM »

Thank you everyone for the nice comments about my new puppy.  She is a cutie.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: February 26, 2011, 09:40:32 AM »

Good morning, Monks!

« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 09:43:24 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: February 26, 2011, 01:03:16 PM »

Hey Klaas!! I never thought in a million years I'd be able to do this but here ya go:   

Right Now Next 36 Hours
 Today Tonight Tomorrow

Sunny Sunny Mostly Cloudy AM Clouds / PM Sun
72°F 77° 58° 80°
Feels Like: 72°
Get FREE weather on your desktop  High Low High
Past 24-hr:
Precip: 0 in
Snow: 0 in  Chance of Precip:
0% Chance of Precip:
10% Chance of Precip:
10%
Wind:
From S at 9mph gusting to 17mph  Wind:
S at 10 mph  Wind:
S at 9 mph  Wind:
S at 15 mph 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: February 26, 2011, 01:05:22 PM »

Hey Klaas!! I never thought in a million years I'd be able to do this but here ya go:   

Right Now Next 36 Hours
 Today Tonight Tomorrow

72°F 77° 58° 80°
Past 24-hr:
0% Chance of Precip:
10% Chance of Precip:
10%
Wind:
S at 10 mph  Wind:
S at 9 mph  Wind:
S at 15 mph 

Um, that warm weather forecast is for us here in east central MS!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: February 26, 2011, 01:13:39 PM »

Right Now Next 36 Hours
 Today Tonight Tomorrow

72°F 77° 58° 80°
Past 24-hr:
0% Chance of Precip:
10% Chance of Precip:
10%
Wind:
S at 10 mph  Wind:
S at 9 mph  Wind:
S at 15 mph 

Yeah it's only about 50 here today and raining a bit.  No snow where I am but I hear the snow level in the local mountains may get down as low as 500-1000 foot level.  Freak storm.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: February 26, 2011, 07:54:53 PM »

an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae

I miss posting with you. I sure hope you come back. I looked up your name to see what threads you're posting on and noticed your last posts were here in Musings. I have no idea what happened but hope it is something silly and can be overcome. I know when dealing with missing children's cases, most if not all of us are mothers or fathers, and want sooo much to bring justice to these victims that we ourselves get too emotionally involved. It's hard to step away. It's hard not to keep checking back. Earlier today I had to logoff and go to the gym bc all I could think about was kicking Billie in her damn face. She's such a poor excuse of a mother. Needless to say, I was getting too emotional so I had to step away. I sure hope that's what's going on with you, that you just needed a break. I can tell by your posts that you have much time invested in these cases, you have a good heart, alot of great advice, the list goes on. There are alot of great awesome people here. These children falling victim to heinous people infuriates me. The threads become emotionally charged. Everybody fights their opinions to their deaths. I know that's overboard but sometimes it seems that way. It's hard to step away from that, especially when we latch onto certain cases, for whatever reason - maybe we can relate to the child victim in some way, maybe we think gosh we could have given them a better life, maybe we seriously think we could have just made a difference...the list goes on. It becomes part of us, so we fight to protect what has become so real to us, we get into protection mode. The difference is that this is an online amateur detective site. We are not officials working on these cases. We hope in real life that we can uncover something or put 2 & 2 together to send as a tip to law enforcement - all bc we want justice for these victims. We want to make a difference, a positive one, at least that's why I come here all the time. Most of us are not professionals, although some would fight that thought, lol. I hope whatever happened blows over. Please. I was almost tempted to look back on posts but I feel it would be disrespectful to you as well as whomever else was involved...so I'm not. It's none of my business. But I do care about your opinion, and I sure as hell miss your posts. Sometimes in real life we just get so emotional that we say things we don't mean. I hope you didn't mean it when you said that was your last post. I'm worried about you and I know others are worried as well!

I miss you. Seriously.

Kindest regards,

Titch

an angelic monkey
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: February 26, 2011, 08:41:01 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/FTDj3TAIa7w&amp;hl=en_US&amp;feature=player_embedded&amp;version=3" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/FTDj3TAIa7w&amp;hl=en_US&amp;feature=player_embedded&amp;version=3</a>
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: February 26, 2011, 08:48:16 PM »

OMG San that is sooo funny! Thanks for the laugh!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #650 on: February 26, 2011, 09:34:05 PM »

Oh San  Thanks for the much needed laugh.  Glad to see the reported had a good sense of humor about it.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #651 on: February 27, 2011, 12:38:15 AM »

San~
Thnx for the video.
Can u say, "Awesome?"

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #652 on: February 27, 2011, 02:28:56 AM »

Oh San  Thanks for the much needed laugh.  Glad to see the reporter had a good sense of humor about it.

Self edit

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #653 on: February 27, 2011, 05:30:22 AM »

There's a lady at work that really does a good job, and I'm glad I have her. However, she has a persistent flaw that is a particular "challenge" to everyone. She's loud, and regularly gets on a roll when she's frustrated. When that happens, she tends to rant and get bossy and worst of all, she gets a little too much in your personal space to do it.

It irritates me and everyone comes complaining on those occasions. I've finally found a training film for staff to know how to deal with it!    We just need to be this ibex!!   Monkey Devil!

(the video pauses, but keep watching!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TugslL45aXk&playnext=1&list=PLC2F585C40605A5EE
crazybabyborg
« Reply #654 on: February 27, 2011, 05:33:55 AM »

Come to think of it, San's video might work as well!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #655 on: February 27, 2011, 05:43:39 AM »

OMG, Klaas! I got one of those cards in the mail this past week!! I found an ashtray and BURNED that sucker!! My berfday isn't until April, and even when it comes, I'll pay the full price anywhere rather than flashing that card!!   

I had no idea they started at the big 5-0! 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #656 on: February 27, 2011, 06:22:05 AM »

There's a lady at work that really does a good job, and I'm glad I have her. However, she has a persistent flaw that is a particular "challenge" to everyone. She's loud, and regularly gets on a roll when she's frustrated. When that happens, she tends to rant and get bossy and worst of all, she gets a little too much in your personal space to do it.

It irritates me and everyone comes complaining on those occasions. I've finally found a training film for staff to know how to deal with it!    We just need to be this ibex!!   Monkey Devil!

(the video pauses, but keep watching!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TugslL45aXk&playnext=1&list=PLC2F585C40605A5EE

Dang it CBB give us a warning next time. I loved the waaaa - sneeze - spit.  I was trying not to wake up the house with the laughter.   

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: February 27, 2011, 09:57:18 AM »

OMG, Klaas! I got one of those cards in the mail this past week!! I found an ashtray and BURNED that sucker!! My berfday isn't until April, and even when it comes, I'll pay the full price anywhere rather than flashing that card!!   

I had no idea either, CBB!!  My husband & I both turned 50 within the last few months & we've had a steady stream of AARP literature mailed to us over the past year!! Now I know why  I won't be joining & i won't carry a card! Just sayin.....  :: MonkeyTongue::

Phaedrus
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: February 27, 2011, 11:16:21 AM »

I had no idea either, CBB!!  My husband & I both turned 50 within the last few months & we've had a steady stream of AARP literature mailed to us over the past year!! Now I know why  I won't be joining & i won't carry a card! Just sayin.....  :: MonkeyTongue::
My husband was 9 yrs older than me and when he turned 50 he joined and got me a card as his wife....I was 41 and didn't get his sense of humour at that time. Looking back it was funny.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #659 on: February 27, 2011, 12:40:22 PM »

wow, i've been gone for a bit, just checking in......wtheck happened to dolce?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.