March 28, 2024, 03:47:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #57 12/17/10 - 4/17/11  (Read 308573 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: March 05, 2011, 10:05:41 AM »

Hey everyone! These baby monkey's are just adorable!
Klaas, you need one of these for your lil' sweetpea!!  From Bradford exchange or Ashton Drake:

Baby Jingles:

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: March 05, 2011, 10:07:45 AM »

P.S. they're only 5 inches long!    

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: March 05, 2011, 10:51:02 AM »

Hey everyone! These baby monkey's are just adorable!
Klaas, you need one of these for your lil' sweetpea!!  From Bradford exchange or Ashton Drake:

Baby Jingles:

How cute!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #703 on: March 05, 2011, 11:36:39 AM »

Klaas,

CBB & Muffy

Thanks  an angelic monkey

Last week was the 1 year anniversary of my aunt's death.  She was one of my best friends!  She was mom's younger sister and she was only 14 years older than me.  Six months before that my mom lost her oldest sister.  Now, my dad has a terminal illness. All of them are too young to die!  It's really scary that both my aunts should have lived at least another 20-25 years.  My dad is young too.

When I learned my aunt had cancer I vowed to never turn down an invitation from her if I could help it.  I always made time for each and every phone call, even when I was extremely busy, and sometimes they would last for hours.  She lived for a little over a year after her diagnosis, and I didn't have any regrets. 

At the same time, I also made that same vow about my dad.  He wasn't sick then, it's just that he can be really chatty and he tells the same stories over and over, but I vowed to listen each time as if I'd never heard them.  Now, he gets really testy because of his meds, but I've never lost my temper with him (okay, at least not until I hung up the phone)  ::MonkeyDevil::bHe can be really really grouchy.

But, I know that when my dad goes to Heaven, I will not wish I'd spent more time with him, or wish I would have let him tell me those stories instead of telling him he'd already told me fiftysixmilliongazzillion times.  My dad knows I love him, and he's very scared and I can't think of anything that would mean more to him than giving him what I value the most (besides people)... my time.  an angelic monkey

So, no regrets! Life is short.  Love hard, and love much.

Thank you for sharing O4Bull, I admire you!

Your sharing made me think of a friend of mine who recently lost her dad.  In the last several months when she would visit him, he would tell her I don't know who you are...but I know that I love you.  It was very hard for her.  Her dad only recognized one of his children in those months, she was the oldest by several years.  My friend shared about spending the night with him in the nursing home and going along with his believing they were on a camping trip.  They looked at the stars, did some night fishing...and just listened to the crickets chirping for a while.  She said wherever he was in his mind when she would visit, she just went there with him too.  I know it was hard for her as well, but now that he's passed...I also know she has no regrets.

God bless you!   an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: March 05, 2011, 07:49:13 PM »

Sorry for the intrusion.....

PLEASE NOTE THE DONATION BUTTON ON OUR PAGE.  RED was hesitant to add a donation button but I talked him into it.  The donations would go to pay LEGAL fees Red is incurring due to this RightHaven suit.

For those who aren't aware, please go to this thread and read about RightHaven, or google RightHaven Suit:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9451.0

Red is desperate, any donation at all would be hugely appreciated.  You can write LEGAL FEES if you like in the Donation comment area.  The smallest out of court settlements have been between 5-10K and there's no guarantee that RightHaven will settle out of court.

Thanks!

To donate, click on the DONATE button at the upper right in the forum

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: March 06, 2011, 08:22:39 AM »

Red,
Thank you for your care and concern for the missing and for providing this site for others that care too.
It is regretful that you are fighting a lawsuit and I, along with many other Monkeys I'm sure, STAND WITH YOU.
I look forward to the day when we celebrate your victory!
Thank you and God bless.
can.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #706 on: March 06, 2011, 12:28:32 PM »

PLEASE NOTE THE DONATION BUTTON ON OUR PAGE.  RED was hesitant to add a donation button but I talked him into it.  The donations would go to pay LEGAL fees Red is incurring due to this RightHaven suit.

For those who aren't aware, please go to this thread and read about RightHaven, or google RightHaven Suit:

Red is desperate, any donation at all would be hugely appreciated.  You can write LEGAL FEES if you like in the Donation comment area.  The smallest out of court settlements have been between 5-10K and there's no guarantee that RightHaven will settle out of court.

Thanks!

Thanks, Klaas. This whole thing makes me so mad! Wouldn't you think there could be common purpose of decency when it comes to missing and murdered children so that information shared wouldn't be an issue?

Hang in there, Red, and I too want to thank you for giving us this special place. By just being on the right side of this issue, you've already won in every way that really matters, but I'm looking forward to a forum party when you come out on top! Thanks for giving us an opportunity to assist in the financial demands; it just makes us more of a family!   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: March 06, 2011, 01:24:59 PM »

Thanks!

Thanks, Klaas. This whole thing makes me so mad! Wouldn't you think there could be common purpose of decency when it comes to missing and murdered children so that information shared wouldn't be an issue?

Hang in there, Red, and I too want to thank you for giving us this special place. By just being on the right side of this issue, you've already won in every way that really matters, but I'm looking forward to a forum party when you come out on top! Thanks for giving us an opportunity to assist in the financial demands; it just makes us more of a family!   

I totally agree!   an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: March 06, 2011, 01:26:20 PM »

Red,
Thank you for your care and concern for the missing and for providing this site for others that care too.
It is regretful that you are fighting a lawsuit and I, along with many other Monkeys I'm sure, STAND WITH YOU.
I look forward to the day when we celebrate your victory!
Thank you and God bless.
can.

Absolutely!   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #709 on: March 06, 2011, 02:30:22 PM »

TM? Are your furbabies going to participate in the "wearing of the green"?   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/St%20Pat/texasmom1.gif
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: March 06, 2011, 10:10:10 PM »

TM? Are your furbabies going to participate in the "wearing of the green"?   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/St%20Pat/texasmom1.gif

Well....they are now!  Soooooo cute! 

Thank you CBB!   

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #711 on: March 07, 2011, 12:22:07 AM »

Hi monkey friends. I have been n and out the past 2 days and have not been here much.
I akways know when I get the primate withdrawl symptoms from not being on the forum.

Prayers are needed desperately for my 74 year old sister, who is in the end stages of congestive heart failure. She was taken back into the hospital very early this am. That is a delicate disease I think. One never knows  if the patient wil respond to treatment or not. EACH time this happens her weakens more, and u know the rest. So very difficult for me to lose her, as she was always like a 2nd Mother to me. She was 17 when our Mom had me ! I was her dearest rag doll all of my life. Letting go is the hard part, but I am praying that God's will be done, NOT what I "think" I need by being selfish and demanding she remain alive, miserable or not.

It will be 5 years in 8/2011 that I buried my Mom. That is the hardest that we are expected to do, so I thought......

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: March 07, 2011, 12:41:34 AM »

LEP - I'm so sorry, HUGS to you. 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #713 on: March 07, 2011, 12:55:02 AM »

LEP I am sorry to hear about your sister. I understand what you are feeling right now. Prayers for comfort for you and your sister. I know we went them her with us, it's so hard to think about losing them.  God Bless you both.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: March 07, 2011, 02:19:28 AM »

I'm so sorry LEP, you're both in my prayers.
(((Hugs)))

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: March 07, 2011, 06:08:03 AM »

LEP - Sorry to hear of your sister's illness.  I hope she is feeling more comfortable today.   an angelic monkey
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #716 on: March 07, 2011, 10:29:12 AM »

I know it is off topic, but this video is sure to make your day great. 

http://www.myfoxchattanooga.com/dpps/news/offbeat/latest-viral-hit-baby-micah-laughing-at-ripping-paper-dpgoha-20110303-fc_12138449#video

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #717 on: March 07, 2011, 10:41:36 AM »

OT again. Oh all right, I jsut cannot control myself.  Here is one more adorable video to start your day with.  I swear I am going now. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jqom4ejIf6I&NR=1&feature=fvwp 

The dog is hysterical in this clip. 

Night all.

Bozo, you might want to get a drip bucket ready for when those motions are denied and your tears start falling, I hope.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: March 07, 2011, 10:40:19 PM »

LEP, I pray things go well for your sister. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #719 on: March 08, 2011, 04:17:48 AM »

Thank all of u for hugs and prayers.
This is such a wonderful group.
I realize now why I post on no other forums.

My sister is still hanging in tough at the  hospital with
breathing tubes and tubes everywhere !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.