March 28, 2024, 03:01:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #57 12/17/10 - 4/17/11  (Read 308569 times)
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #800 on: March 21, 2011, 11:03:06 AM »

I'm so sorry LEP, my prayers go out to your sister and you.
Thnx Klaas !
It is selfish on my part to want her to stay.
I realize that.
It is time for this 5 year old ordeal of pain to give her peace which she deserves.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: March 21, 2011, 12:03:52 PM »

thoughts and prayers coming your way LEP...xxxx an angelic monkey

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: March 21, 2011, 12:32:39 PM »

My sister who has been suffering from congestive heart failure and diabetes got very ill yesterday.
I spent the afternoon with her at ICU.
I suspect that she is going into renal failure.

Prayers for her comfort and the Lord's will.
I feel numb. Many of you can relate I am sure.

I'm sorry LEP.     I've added her to my prayers. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #803 on: March 21, 2011, 11:52:50 PM »

Thank u all for your prayers. It is appreciated. This IS the best group of
peeps on the net.

Everyone on this forum seems to be caring and concerned about others.

She remained the same throughout the day, with a VERY high white blood count. About 50,000 !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: March 22, 2011, 07:29:42 AM »

peeps on the net.

She remained the same throughout the day, with a VERY high white blood count. About 50,000 !

morning LEP...thinking of you..and sister

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #805 on: March 22, 2011, 09:51:21 AM »

peeps on the net.

morning LEP...thinking of you..and sister
God bless you !
I am quickly reading and then off to the hospital.
We have not eaten at home in days ! My husband asked if
we could possibly fire up the grill tonight and eat some of our "own" food. LOL

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: March 22, 2011, 10:11:27 AM »

Please excuse the interruption.  For those who were asking for a PO Box to mail donations to Red has supplied one.  I asked for an update and he said he's still in the process of answering motions back and forth and because it's on going he can't really tell us much at this time. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9451.msg1318366#msg1318366
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: March 22, 2011, 10:35:09 AM »

My sister who has been suffering from congestive heart failure and diabetes got very ill yesterday.

I am so sorry, LEP, sending prayers for all of you.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: March 22, 2011, 10:37:21 AM »

Please excuse the interruption.  For those who were asking for a PO Box to mail donations to Red has supplied one.  I asked for an update and he said he's still in the process of answering motions back and forth and because it's on going he can't really tell us much at this time. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9451.msg1318366#msg1318366

Thanks, Klaas!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: March 22, 2011, 10:40:54 AM »

good luck to Red..Hope that all of our donations have helped ...glad to have contributed..

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: March 22, 2011, 11:04:50 AM »

good luck to Red..Hope that all of our donations have helped ...glad to have contributed..

I guarantee the contributions have helped immeasurably.  I'm just hoping that RED and other like RED can stop RightHaven.  Looks like there is some hope as a couple decisions recently have gone against RightHaven.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: March 22, 2011, 11:39:28 AM »

good news Klaas..thanks

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: March 22, 2011, 06:19:32 PM »

I just wanted to send my prayers and well-wishes LEP's family's way.

<3
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: March 22, 2011, 07:00:25 PM »

Klaas, earthquake, did you feel it?? 

Prayers to all! Love, IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: March 22, 2011, 07:25:09 PM »

Nope, today?
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: March 22, 2011, 07:55:57 PM »

Prayers for your sister LEP.  and for you and the family.   ::MonkeyAngel::It is so tormenting to witness our loved ones in the state you have described.  I'm sure your presence and your love brings her some comfort.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: March 22, 2011, 07:58:09 PM »

I guarantee the contributions have helped immeasurably.  I'm just hoping that RED and other like RED can stop RightHaven.  Looks like there is some hope as a couple decisions recently have gone against RightHaven.

I'm so glad to hear the contributions have helped.  I keep Red and his battle in my thoughts every day.  It's such a shame and he doesn't deserve it. 
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: March 22, 2011, 07:59:26 PM »

Nope, today?

Found out they were two small ones, but I was close and the mobile home jolted. Sort of like the cat jumping on the bed but from underneath the bed. Had more damage from rain. So overwhelmed and down. The city where I live has grants for homeowners. I have to save $ for my part but will get a new roof hopefully by May 1. I am so tired of emptying pots and pans. Repaired Kitchen in Feb. Patched roof, again. Leaked and all ruined.

Fibromyalgia stiffness increased. Will get required medicine tomorrow. Can't wait for new roof... I am 70 and actually got on the roof in Feb. Nice view. Can see the mountains. It was so peaceful up there! I am afraid of heights so had trouble coming up the ladder and down, but a nice new neighbor helped me.

Get allot of peace checking in here with the Monkey Family.

When new roof goes on I can decorate! Already have the stuff stored in boxes. Am like a little kid at Christmas. Dog, 14, blind is doing fine. Rain leaks and the heaviness of the rain upset the cat. We had 6 inches over the weekend and big wind gusts. Guess you did too! Vote for rain vs. earthquakes.

Lost the flowers on my Aronia bushes so guess I won't have berries in the fall.

Well, that's it! Love and prayers to all Monkey Family!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: March 22, 2011, 08:01:41 PM »

Nope, today?

Found out they were two small ones, but I was close and the mobile home jolted. Sort of like the cat jumping on the bed but from underneath the bed. Had more damage from rain. So overwhelmed and down. The city where I live has grants for homeowners. I have to save $ for my part but will get a new roof hopefully by May 1. I am so tired of emptying pots and pans. Repaired Kitchen in Feb. Patched roof, again. Leaked and all ruined.

Fibromyalgia stiffness increased. Will get required medicine tomorrow. Can't wait for new roof... I am 70 and actually got on the roof in Feb. Nice view. Can see the mountains. It was so peaceful up there! I am afraid of heights so had trouble coming up the ladder and down, but a nice new neighbor helped me.

Get allot of peace checking in here with the Monkey Family.

When new roof goes on I can decorate! Already have the stuff stored in boxes. Am like a little kid at Christmas. Dog, 14, blind is doing fine. Rain leaks and the heaviness of the rain upset the cat. We had 6 inches over the weekend and big wind gusts. Guess you did too! Vote for rain vs. earthquakes.

Lost the flowers on my Aronia bushes so guess I won't have berries in the fall.

Well, that's it! Love and prayers to all Monkey Family!

IBE - prepare for more rain tonight and all day tomorrow.  The next week on and off.  Hope you get that new roof soon!  I haven't heard about wind but rain for sure.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: March 22, 2011, 08:51:02 PM »

Thanks Klaas for the info and also about the legal fees for Red. Just donated. Not much.will try more as time goes on. I donate, as all of you did, to the latest disasters our churches, Red Cross and Salvation Army. I have been in 3 disasters and the Salvation Army has always been the first ones there. In the tornado in Indianapolis in 2002 they let me volunteer with them! I as so honored that they trusted me.

The main truck came down from Chicago. One of the volunteers on it gave me her 911 pin! If I were younger I'd go through their training.

Reminds me.. need to charge my ham radio.

Everyone keep safe, prayers to all.

Klaas, I've seen more earthquakes along the Newport-Inglewood et al fault and just out in the ocean; more than I can remember before.

Would recommend everyone take their local CERT class. You only have to do what you can and you don't have to buy all the stuff at once. I couldn't do the lifting and that a PTSD attack before going into the burned out fire dept. building, but I loved the lifting of the cement. Must been the genes from the log cabin days.

I get my N95 masks from beprepared.com and follow their sales, adding a little at a time for the emergency food and water boxes. Our local PD said to have those little boxes of water, so you can give them when a neighbor asks for water and have your big supply to yourself (my words here)

CERT says help yourself first, then your family and then others if you wish.

PS, IMO you can survive eating oatmeal out of the round box if you have too. I try to get cans of food like soup, tuna that have self opening cans incase the can opener fails or I can't get to them.

But not organized like I should be. I can't believe that some of my neighbors don't even have a flashlight!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.