March 28, 2024, 04:24:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #57 12/17/10 - 4/17/11  (Read 308520 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: March 22, 2011, 09:09:42 PM »

Hi, IBE!

I'm a newbie here but have read your thoughtful posts for a long time.  You model all the traits in your sig line.  Bless you!
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: March 22, 2011, 09:30:49 PM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Prayers For your sissy LEP...sorry to hear this...may you all have comfort.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: March 23, 2011, 10:06:15 AM »

Klaas, I always thought you were Red's wife.  Sorry cause I think I posted that on here once a while back and nobody corrected me!  Too funny!  Have a question about Mrs. Red...just by looking at her avi and nothing else and so sorry for being nosey but does she admin the Mock forum?  I googled the J. Clarke/L. Straub case and found that, then noticed Mrs. Red's name while browsing Missing/Deceased and saw Chandra Levy was started by her.  Alway wondering about folks.  I come to care about people like the people I read everyday and I'm a little weird cause I start to consider them friends and care for them.  My wondering and asking about them isn't really because I'm nosey but because I care.  I'm so loyal to SM and BoC that I only follow the links provided and never go searching other forums on my own.  I look at True Crime cause it's a link from Blink.  Now she doesn't usually like to give info about other posters (I've only asked have you seen/heard from them or are they okay, nothing personal, ever)but that is as far as I've gone.  I do like blogs/forums from regular posters like DoubleD, etc., but only on a specific case here and there. That is why i was wonder about Mrs. Red and Mock.  Only the avi's are similar, nothing else.  I travel in small circles, lol!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: March 23, 2011, 10:19:06 AM »

Klaas, I always thought you were Red's wife.  Sorry cause I think I posted that on here once a while back and nobody corrected me!  Too funny!  Have a question about Mrs. Red...just by looking at her avi and nothing else and so sorry for being nosey but does she admin the Mock forum?  I googled the J. Clarke/L. Straub case and found that, then noticed Mrs. Red's name while browsing Missing/Deceased and saw Chandra Levy was started by her.  Alway wondering about folks.  I come to care about people like the people I read everyday and I'm a little weird cause I start to consider them friends and care for them.  My wondering and asking about them isn't really because I'm nosey but because I care.  I'm so loyal to SM and BoC that I only follow the links provided and never go searching other forums on my own.  I look at True Crime cause it's a link from Blink.  Now she doesn't usually like to give info about other posters (I've only asked have you seen/heard from them or are they okay, nothing personal, ever)but that is as far as I've gone.  I do like blogs/forums from regular posters like DoubleD, etc., but only on a specific case here and there. That is why i was wonder about Mrs. Red and Mock.  Only the avi's are similar, nothing else.  I travel in small circles, lol!

OMG NO, I am not married to RED nor am I related to him in any way. I'm really just like you and everyone else here at SM.  I stumbled upon SM during the Natalee Holloway case and stayed. 

Now for Mrs. Red.  I'm not at liberty to nor do I really know what happened to Mrs. Red but I seriously doubt she is posting on that "Mock" forum.
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: March 24, 2011, 03:34:58 AM »

Rumors are swirling that after 41 years on the air, ‘All My Children’ is about to be cancelled. And soon.

::snipping2::

Read more: http://www.philly.com/philly/entertainment/television/All-My-Children-facing-cancellation.html#ixzz1HV1vWETT

I have been a loyal fan since the very beginning, my son was newly born and although I'd sworn I'd never become a SOAPER....but the addiction caught me and I've never thought I'd have forced withdrawals from the frivilous lives of the Pine Valley follies.

I'm getting too old for these life changes dang it.....What will life be without Erica Kane!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: March 24, 2011, 08:09:54 AM »

I used to watch the Bold and the Beautiful soap but stopped years ago when it kept getting weirder and weirder..marriage after marriage with family members etc..anyways, I happened to scroll through channels and happened upon the show..Brooke and Taylor have ruined their once beautiful faces with too much filler and botox to their faces..it was shocking after not seeing them for years..don't know if anyone else watches the show...

I used to watch All My Children too when my sons were little..that Erica...what a character she is...

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #826 on: March 25, 2011, 02:54:39 AM »

I used to watch the Bold and the Beautiful soap but stopped years ago when it kept getting weirder and weirder..marriage after marriage with family members etc..anyways, I happened to scroll through channels and happened upon the show..Brooke and Taylor have ruined their once beautiful faces with too much filler and botox to their faces..it was shocking after not seeing them for years..don't know if anyone else watches the show...

I used to watch All My Children too when my sons were little..that Erica...what a character she is...
Personally I am a Young and Restless groupie. LOL I have watched the soap since it debuted with 5 main characters about 37 years ago ?

When my husband worked afternoon shift we BOTH watched it. It is of NO benefit, except that it entertains me,

and makes me very greatful to be married to the same person for more than a year or so. ha ha

The Abbots, and others on there have sooo much money and alays are miserable.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: March 25, 2011, 01:19:12 PM »

I used to watch the Young and the Restless once in awhile..it was good...Now I don't watch any of them..too much other reality tv on now...lol..makes me appreciate my life for sure!

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: March 27, 2011, 12:51:38 AM »

OMG NO, I am not married to RED nor am I related to him in any way. I'm really just like you and everyone else here at SM.  I stumbled upon SM during the Natalee Holloway case and stayed. 

Now for Mrs. Red.  I'm not at liberty to nor do I really know what happened to Mrs. Red but I seriously doubt she is posting on that "Mock" forum.

Soooo, was Mrs. Red, Red's wife or did she just take that name jokingly for herself?  Heehee, I thought you and Red were married Monkey's and y'all owned this site together!  I tell ya, my southern arse ain't got a lick of sense! lol  My excuse?  I'm from Florida, need I say more?  I came in a couple days after Caylee's case hit the news and I discovered someone talking about a Monkey posting this or that on the first blog I have ever read, Caylee Dailey at Wordpress.  I may not even have that name right.  Had to go find out how Monkey's were able to talk about a missing child!  Thanks for the info as always.  You guys are always having to help me out so I'm sending you BIG cosmic hugs and blessings.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #829 on: March 27, 2011, 09:39:35 AM »

Rumors are swirling that after 41 years on the air, ‘All My Children’ is about to be cancelled. And soon.

::snipping2::

Read more: http://www.philly.com/philly/entertainment/television/All-My-Children-facing-cancellation.html#ixzz1HV1vWETT

I have been a loyal fan since the very beginning, my son was newly born and although I'd sworn I'd never become a SOAPER....but the addiction caught me and I've never thought I'd have forced withdrawals from the frivilous lives of the Pine Valley follies.

I'm getting too old for these life changes dang it.....What will life be without Erica Kane!
I watched from day one, and when my first daughter was born it was at the same time, 12:31 at the commercial break dividing the hour up, and I even commented on that at the time       My favorite will always be young Luke and Laura on General Hospital   
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #830 on: March 27, 2011, 12:41:16 PM »

I used to watch the Young and the Restless once in awhile..it was good...Now I don't watch any of them..too much other reality tv on now...lol..makes me appreciate my life for sure!

Hi Cookie and Monkey's,

Cookie you haven't missed a thing on Y&R.  Nikki is drinking, again...blab, blab...

I just read the Young & Restless "spoilers"        

http://soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/spoilers/

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #831 on: March 27, 2011, 02:26:17 PM »

Hi Cookie and Monkey's,

Cookie you haven't missed a thing on Y&R.  Nikki is drinking, again...blab, blab...

I just read the Young & Restless "spoilers"        

http://soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/spoilers/

Oh she isn't drinking again? I haven't watched that show in awhile.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #832 on: March 28, 2011, 04:53:49 AM »

Hi NoRose,

Yes Nikki is drinking again.  The show has very good writers, it is just they lean on yesterday's story lines.

I skip the Y&R and just read the "spoilers".  This episode is where Nikki brings Victor a birthday gift.

Victor, unfortunately, is remarried, I do not agree with that story line.  I guess I need to write my own soap opera Smile
I don't care for the story lines.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azT9oVXgBPE&feature=related

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: March 28, 2011, 09:00:06 AM »

Victor is still around then Seahorse? lol...he has been there foreverrrrrrrrrr...

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #834 on: March 28, 2011, 11:56:25 AM »

Victor is still around then Seahorse? lol...he has been there foreverrrrrrrrrr...

Yep he is, and was 1 of the original 5 characters first cast in 1973.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #835 on: March 28, 2011, 02:24:40 PM »

Yep he is, and was 1 of the original 5 characters first cast in 1973.

Hi Lake Erie Princess, NoRose and Monkey's,

Who are the other original cast members, please?  Jill was replaced, Jack was replaced...about twenty years, ago.

I watched the show more frequently when William Bell was the head writer    an angelic monkey     

He had self-discipline and the patience to see an story line through.  I think the writer's today are wasting the talent of Melody

Thomas, she is drinking liquor from a flask,  I could do that!    IMO

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #836 on: March 28, 2011, 02:26:37 PM »

Hi Cookie,

Yes, and he is still a sexy looking devil.   Monkey Devil!

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: March 28, 2011, 06:56:39 PM »

Hi Cookie,

Yes, and he is still a sexy looking devil.   Monkey Devil!

yep..handsome man for sure!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: March 28, 2011, 07:47:00 PM »

Baby Laughs Like His Father - Watch more Funny Videos
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: March 28, 2011, 08:19:35 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.