March 28, 2024, 06:40:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #57 12/17/10 - 4/17/11  (Read 308588 times)
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #840 on: March 28, 2011, 11:22:32 PM »

Victor is still around then Seahorse? lol...he has been there foreverrrrrrrrrr...

Yep he is, and was 1 of the original 5 characters first cast in 1973.

Hi Lake Erie Princess, NoRose and Monkey's,

Who are the other original cast members, please?  Jill was replaced, Jack was replaced...about twenty years, ago.

I watched the show more frequently when William Bell was the head writer    an angelic monkey     

He had self-discipline and the patience to see an story line through.  I think the writer's today are wasting the talent of Melody

Thomas, she is drinking liquor from a flask,  I could do that!    IMO

Throughout the years, the Y & R writers do, IMO attempt to get a message across to the viewers.
Nickki drinking out of a flask is a classic, & wonderful message for our
days and times. She is the picture of relapsed into the realm of alcoholic drinking again. No remorse, and can't stop. I think that there r probably a lot of females out there,
actively "practicing," and able to relate.

I believe the original cast members were: Liz Foster, and daughter Jill. Also Victor Newman, Katherine and Phillip Chancellor. As weeks went by they added Jill's brothers, Nikki, Nina and young baby Chancelor.

Since Mr. Bell died, the new writer seems to love bringing people back, wh were supposed to be dead, and then they also  like to use ghosts, (like: John Abbot).

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: March 29, 2011, 10:25:43 AM »

LEP..I think that the same writers are on The Bold and The Beautiful..they have had just about every dead person come back to life somehow...I probably stopped watching about the time that Mr. Bell died and it got sooooo bad..it almost got to the point of feeling like incest on the show cause so and so was marrying or bedding a step child, a child that really wasn't their child after all, the mother, the dad, the brother, the sister..it really got sickening...don't miss it at all either...haven't watched any of them in years...

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #842 on: March 29, 2011, 11:56:51 AM »

LEP..I think that the same writers are on The Bold and The Beautiful..they have had just about every dead person come back to life somehow...I probably stopped watching about the time that Mr. Bell died and it got sooooo bad..it almost got to the point of feeling like incest on the show cause so and so was marrying or bedding a step child, a child that really wasn't their child after all, the mother, the dad, the brother, the sister..it really got sickening...don't miss it at all either...haven't watched any of them in years...
U r correct !
I "listen" to the Bold and the Beautiful.
I believe now that Brooke is sleeping with Thomas ? Geez
He is Taylor and Ridge's young son ? These people make me sick.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #843 on: March 29, 2011, 04:42:13 PM »

Victor is still around then Seahorse? lol...he has been there foreverrrrrrrrrr...

Yep he is, and was 1 of the original 5 characters first cast in 1973.

Hi Lake Erie Princess, NoRose and Monkey's,

Who are the other original cast members, please?  Jill was replaced, Jack was replaced...about twenty years, ago.

I watched the show more frequently when William Bell was the head writer    an angelic monkey     

He had self-discipline and the patience to see an story line through.  I think the writer's today are wasting the talent of Melody

Thomas, she is drinking liquor from a flask,  I could do that!    IMO

Throughout the years, the Y & R writers do, IMO attempt to get a message across to the viewers.
Nickki drinking out of a flask is a classic, & wonderful message for our
days and times. She is the picture of relapsed into the realm of alcoholic drinking again. No remorse, and can't stop. I think that there r probably a lot of females out there,
actively "practicing," and able to relate.

I believe the original cast members were: Liz Foster, and daughter Jill. Also Victor Newman, Katherine and Phillip Chancellor. As weeks went by they added Jill's brothers, Nikki, Nina and young baby Chancelor.

Since Mr. Bell died, the new writer seems to love bringing people back, wh were supposed to be dead, and then they also  like to use ghosts, (like: John Abbot).

Thank-you for the original list of characters.  So...there was a Philip Chancellor? 

The writers strike, fudged up the Y&R (my opinion).  The latest head writers, are trying to straighten things out and bring back
the Abbott family (as you mentioned) the ghost of Mr. Abbot. 

I did watch it today, Y &R has so many iron's in the fire. I will continue to read the "spoilers" for another week or two. 

Geez, I don't know of anyone with a drinking problem.  They do reach out to viewers... if NN drank mouthwash, it would be more interesting, I don't  mean to be mean, but...it is just so run into the ground with her lack of will power.

I need a hero in these soaps, not a weak woman...

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: March 29, 2011, 07:20:37 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW AT 9PM ET TONIGHT!

Click on the link below to listen at 9pm ET:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: March 29, 2011, 09:38:41 PM »

U r correct !

oh geez! Brooke and Thomas? make me gag...part of the reason that I totally lost interest in that show...

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #846 on: March 30, 2011, 10:15:13 AM »

U r correct !

oh geez! Brooke and Thomas? make me gag...part of the reason that I totally lost interest in that show...

OT the Y&R bought back Cricket!  Holy Moly...I could not believe Cricket was back.  Y&R bought back Phillip from Twenty years
ago.  I remember writing the Y&R (twenty years, ago) suggesting a few story lines  they wrote back an idjet letter...saying, they would take note of my suggestions.  I suggested at that time to bring back Philip (as a twin)...they did not
follow through on my suggestion  they did bring back Philip (recently) but not a Twin.  Philip never had a Twin
it was just a creative suggestive of mine, they ignored.   Surprised

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: March 30, 2011, 10:17:11 AM »

^^^ Seahorse....

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #848 on: March 30, 2011, 05:25:02 PM »

^^^ Seahorse....

Very Happy  Cookie, I felt like a fool  Surprised  It was a form letter Y&R sent.  Rolling Eyes
   I am not going try to help them out again. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #849 on: March 30, 2011, 09:14:12 PM »

^^^ Seahorse....

Very Happy  Cookie, I felt like a fool  Surprised  It was a form letter Y&R sent.  Rolling Eyes
So glad I didn't ask in haste for
your John Hancock ! LOL 

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #850 on: March 31, 2011, 12:17:48 AM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20048865-504083.html

WTH is wrong with American parents ? No wonder Russia said no more babies for USA adoption.
Do these morons realize how this makes ALL Americans look as parents ?

March 30, 2011 3:12 PM
Va. parents use drywall to trap children in room, one escapes, say cops

(CBS/WUSA/AP) BRISTOW, Va. - A Virginia mother and father were charged with felony child abuse and neglect after their 4-year-old daughter ran to the home of a neighbor who found the girl's siblings naked and trapped in a room filled with feces and urine, according to police.

John M. Robey, 33, and Christina D. Moore, 26, of Bristow, west of Washington, were being held Monday without bond in the Prince William County jail.

The three children - the 4-year-old, a 2-year-old and 4-month-old - were placed in protective custody, police said.

According to CBS affiliate WUSA, police say the couple on Saturday had placed the kids naked in a bedroom and nailed a five-foot-high piece of drywall in the doorway.

The 4-year-old managed to escape to a neighbor's house. The neighbor got the other kids out of the house and called police.

Police found the room where the kids were kept covered in human waste and the couple at home in another part of the house.

Prince William County police spokesman Jonathan Perok said Monday that it does not appear the kids were kept in the room for extended periods of time, but said the investigation continues and the couple has not cooperated.

The Woodbridge News & Messenger reported that in June 2005, Moore was charged with felony child neglect after her twin 22-month-old boys were found walking alone.

See article for more:

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: March 31, 2011, 07:45:15 AM »

LEP...that article about the children is so sad and it makes me so angry! Thank God that little 4 yr old was savvy enough to escape and to get help..can you imagine if this little child would have been caught trying to escape what these morons would have done to this child? probably beat him/her within an inch of his/her life! 
I wish I could take them...
I hope that they are placed in a wonderful home.
and kudos to the neighbor who went in and rescued the children!

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #852 on: March 31, 2011, 03:00:00 PM »

The parents should be sealed up in a room without windows, and left there.

Now, on a lighter note, I think.

http://www.someecards.com/2011/03/23/bride-orders-giant-wedding-cake-shaped-like-herself

2 4 1
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #853 on: March 31, 2011, 04:38:12 PM »

^^^ Seahorse....

So glad I didn't ask in haste for
your John Hancock ! LOL 

Razz

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #854 on: April 02, 2011, 12:19:18 AM »

LEP  I am so sorry to read about your sister. I just read you post as I just got back last night from Washington and my sisters services. Prayers to you and you sister. I understand how hard it is.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #855 on: April 02, 2011, 01:42:28 AM »

LEP  I am so sorry to read about your sister. I just read you post as I just got back last night from Washington and my sisters services. Prayers to you and you sister. I understand how hard it is.  an angelic monkey
Thank you for the kind words.
I am glad u r home safe and sound.
NOT a way for a vacation, huh ?

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #856 on: April 02, 2011, 11:56:27 AM »

Hi Green Eyes,

I am very sorry to hear about your sister. Her goodness and good deeds will live on.  I will say a prayer tomorrow when I go to Church.

I am sending a song, because this song always makes me feel better.

"This to me is Love" by the Dubs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnGQgbb_Als

Seahorse

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #857 on: April 02, 2011, 12:45:09 PM »

You are so right about NOT the way to get a vacation. Continues prayers for you and your sister. an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #858 on: April 02, 2011, 01:10:22 PM »

Y & R was the first soap I really got into so many years ago...my mom watched/watches it.  I don't see it very often but I can get right into the swing of things when I do.  I'd also check in on the Bold and the Beautiful occasionally too...just because. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #859 on: April 02, 2011, 01:18:00 PM »

Hi Green Eyes,

I am very sorry to hear about your sister. Her goodness and good deeds will live on.  I will say a prayer tomorrow when I go to Church.

I am sending a song, because this song always makes me feel better.

"This to me is Love" by the Dubs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnGQgbb_Als

Seahorse

Thank You Seahorse  What a lovely song.  an angelic monkey      I have always liked the Dubs.

Here is a song my son ask to be played at my sisters service Alan Jackson Sissys Song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCvgXw-Bh04

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.