April 30, 2024, 02:11:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #33 10/07/10 - 10/17/10  (Read 190711 times)
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #140 on: October 07, 2010, 11:16:00 PM »

I am so mystified.  If Terri is innocent of everything, what could she possibly say that would incriminate herself in a criminal investigation?

Sexting Michael Cook is not criminal.  Oregon is no fault so Kaine could say that he doesn't like red hair and divorce her.

Done.  Divorced.

It is so apparent that she is not innocent after all.

I agree. An innocent person cannot self incriminate. 

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #141 on: October 07, 2010, 11:18:11 PM »

I am so mystified.  If Terri is innocent of everything, what could she possibly say that would incriminate herself in a criminal investigation?

Sexting Michael Cook is not criminal.  Oregon is no fault so Kaine could say that he doesn't like red hair and divorce her.

Done.  Divorced.

Yes, I agree.  How can someone incriminate themself if they are innocent?
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #142 on: October 07, 2010, 11:21:57 PM »

Done.  Divorced.

LOL!  I said the same thing.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #143 on: October 07, 2010, 11:22:04 PM »

Done.  Divorced.

Yup. Highly suspicious. From what are her lawyers protecting her?

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #144 on: October 08, 2010, 12:00:59 AM »

http://www.kptv.com/slideshow/news/25317752/detail.html

Looking thru the pictures from today. Suddenly it dawned on me the Divorce Att(Bunch?)...always in the back...like a kid at the picture show

stuck behind a tall, weight challenged person!    Tsk,tsk...   always the bridesmaid, never the high powered big shot?

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #145 on: October 08, 2010, 12:01:22 AM »

Hi Strawberry T! 

Our own talented and gifted Brandi wine can hook you up with a really cool, (animated even!) Avi.  Just swing on over to see her at:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.0;topicseen

Cheers!

Welcome to the monkey cage!

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: October 08, 2010, 12:06:32 AM »

Hi Strawberry T! 

Our own talented and gifted Brandi wine can hook you up with a really cool, (animated even!) Avi.  Just swing on over to see her at:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.0;topicseen

Cheers!

Welcome to the monkey cage!

Hello and welcome to Scared Monkeys strawberry thunder

There are actually two here that make the avatars, which include Brandi (link noted above) and CBB, who is making Halloween avi's right now:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8514.msg1226420#new 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #147 on: October 08, 2010, 12:08:26 AM »

If she makes the visitation motion, then Kaine would have to have some reasons to try to have it denied. With the on going investigation who is going to say why ? The police ?
It's really a catch-22. They've never named her a POI a suspect or anything, it's Kaine who has had the microphone.
I can see supervised visitation with alot of condiitons. Unless something happens in the meantime. Kiara has to be the number one concern, but unless there are some compelling legal reasons where there is proof, how could it be denied ?
 I was surprised that a precise day for the 911 calls Dec 26 from HER lawyer in a DIVORCE case was asked for and denied. Her lawyer wouldn't ask for incriminating to Terri stuff would he ?

It was denied by law enforcement.  They can do that, since it's their tape.  They are saying it's part of a criminal investigation so they don't have to release it. 

If that date is correct (Dec. 26); I'm betting that it was a domestic dispute and that's why Terri's atty wanted it. 

But LE is not going to play any of their cards until the criminal investigation (if there is one). 

JMO.

an angelic monkey

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #148 on: October 08, 2010, 12:13:48 AM »

where I live, supervised visitation is done at a visitation center staffed by professionals.  I would hope that this is the same in Oregon.

If Bunch files for visitation, won't Kaine challenge that with info from the MFH, for example, and then TH would have to say that it's not true?

Wouldn't that open up a can of worms for her?
nurseratchett
Scared Monkey

A gift from the stars

« Reply #149 on: October 08, 2010, 12:19:14 AM »

Wow, it's been a heck of a day....interesting to say the least.

First, I wanted to ask NEIGHBOR  a question- 

How far in advance did the students have to prepare for the Science Fair? Weeks versus months versus a single week? If you know, I would find it helpful in looking at intent and planning, pre meditation, etc...TIA

And, second...I have had a tree frog the last few weeks talking to me every night at my house. He has been quite loud, singing a lovely tune each night, and for whatever reason, my cats have ignored him. We have taken to calling him Kyron, naturally. It's the first frog I've had here.
Plenty of chatty squawking birds, squirrels, racoons, and possums.
But my first frog.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: October 08, 2010, 12:26:02 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/10/07/kyron-horman-missing-kaine-and-terri-horman-face-off-in-family-court/

Kyron Horman Missing: Kaine And Terri Horman Face Off In Family Court
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #151 on: October 08, 2010, 12:30:38 AM »

If she makes the visitation motion, then Kaine would have to have some reasons to try to have it denied. With the on going investigation who is going to say why ? The police ?
It's really a catch-22. They've never named her a POI a suspect or anything, it's Kaine who has had the microphone.
I can see supervised visitation with alot of condiitons. Unless something happens in the meantime. Kiara has to be the number one concern, but unless there are some compelling legal reasons where there is proof, how could it be denied ?
 I was surprised that a precise day for the 911 calls Dec 26 from HER lawyer in a DIVORCE case was asked for and denied. Her lawyer wouldn't ask for incriminating to Terri stuff would he ?

It was denied by law enforcement.  They can do that, since it's their tape.  They are saying it's part of a criminal investigation so they don't have to release it. 

If that date is correct (Dec. 26); I'm betting that it was a domestic dispute and that's why Terri's atty wanted it. 

But LE is not going to play any of their cards until the criminal investigation (if there is one). 

JMO.

an angelic monkey

And, I agree, Kat.  It's totally a catch-22. 

I think KH wanted to file for divorce so that TH would be forced to speak... and then fry.  However, this was a gamble. 

The only thing that was accomplished by pushing the divorce through was putting Kitty in the situation where she will now be split between these two.

Oh, and this became more clear:  LE was forced to show some more of what they don't have:  enough evidence to book her.  I think KH took a chance when he filed for divorce.   He threw the dice... and lost, IMO.  Unfortunately, he's not the only one.  Kiara.  IMO it is inappropriate for him to focus on Kyron during the divorce.  Kyron is not here.  Kitty is.  She is substantial in this situation, not a ghost.

I think he thought TH would incriminate herself during the divorce proceedings.  She would take the wrap/the fall.  Problem solved.  Yet, still no Kyron.  (Details, details!)

Who was served by this divorce?  Kyron?  No.  Complete distraction.   

Kiara?  Hardly.

Terri?  Perhaps, a bit.  She gained some ground today.

KH?  Well.  At least he's got the house, and Kiara, until the judge rules differently.  But without a divorce there would have been no custody dispute.  He could have kept Kitty the whole time, legally.  And, I'm betting Terri would have let him.  Now it's even MORE FUBAR, IMO, and did nothing but distract from Kyron's return.

This is inexcusable and irresponsible, to say the least, IMO. 

If there was a MFH plot, they should have released that evidence.  Why withhold it when it could have helped with this situation and Kitty?  It won't have anything to do with the criminal trial... the murder trial that's to come (with or without a body).  So it was what??? Just wasted?  Another phantom, distraction? 

KH didn't give a damn about Kitty or Ky or he would have waited until after the criminal trial.

Poor kitty.  She would be better off in protective custody, IMO.  Now, she's split between the two of these sick puppies.  So sad.

If I'm banned for this... I'd love to say "it's been real"... but you know what?  It hasn't been.  It's been smoke and mirrors.

I wish you all the best.

Godspeed Kyron!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: October 08, 2010, 12:34:12 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/10/07/kyron-horman-missing-kaine-and-terri-horman-face-off-in-family-court/

Kyron Horman Missing: Kaine And Terri Horman Face Off In Family Court

Oh this is a great post.

I really enjoyed Lea Connor's comments in it.

Thanks, Klaas.

Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: October 08, 2010, 12:59:55 AM »

O/T for a sec?  A little comic /stress relief...but all I know how to do is post the link.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 01:01:39 AM by klaasend » Logged

Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: October 08, 2010, 01:10:14 AM »

Thank you special Klass   

Thanks for the blink link, as usual, I agree and loved seeing the comments from Lea Connor. Very informative and seems to make sense.

neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #155 on: October 08, 2010, 01:20:53 AM »

Wow, it's been a heck of a day....interesting to say the least.

First, I wanted to ask NEIGHBOR  a question- 

How far in advance did the students have to prepare for the Science Fair? Weeks versus months versus a single week? If you know, I would find it helpful in looking at intent and planning, pre meditation, etc...TIA

About a month. 

Welcome "strawberry thunder"
Joni97103
Scared Monkey

« Reply #156 on: October 08, 2010, 01:25:25 AM »

"Who was served by this divorce?  Kyron?  No.  Complete distraction.   

Kiara?  Hardly.

KH?  Well.  At least he's got the house, and Kiara, until the judge rules differently.  But without a divorce there would have been no custody dispute.  He could have kept Kitty the whole time, legally.  And, I'm betting Terri would have let him.  Now it's even MORE FUBAR, IMO, and did nothing but distract from Kyron's return.

If there was a MFH plot, they should have released that evidence.  Why withhold it when it could have helped with this situation and Kitty?  It won't have anything to do with the criminal trial... the murder trial that's to come (with or without a body).  So it was what??? Just wasted?  Another phantom, distraction? 

KH didn't give a damn about Kitty or Ky or he would have waited until after the criminal trial.

Poor kitty.  She would be better off in protective custody, IMO.  Now, she's split between the two of these sick puppies.  So sad."

Kokos...I am SO with you on this, as a mother. 
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: October 08, 2010, 01:26:39 AM »

JMO.

an angelic monkey

And, I agree, Kat.  It's totally a catch-22. 

I think KH wanted to file for divorce so that TH would be forced to speak... and then fry.  However, this was a gamble. 

The only thing that was accomplished by pushing the divorce through was putting Kitty in the situation where she will now be split between these two.

Oh, and this became more clear:  LE was forced to show some more of what they don't have:  enough evidence to book her.  I think KH took a chance when he filed for divorce.   He threw the dice... and lost, IMO.  Unfortunately, he's not the only one.  Kiara.  IMO it is inappropriate for him to focus on Kyron during the divorce.  Kyron is not here.  Kitty is.  She is substantial in this situation, not a ghost.

I think he thought TH would incriminate herself during the divorce proceedings.  She would take the wrap/the fall.  Problem solved.  Yet, still no Kyron.  (Details, details!)

Who was served by this divorce?  Kyron?  No.  Complete distraction.   

Kiara?  Hardly.

Poor kitty.  She would be better off in protective custody, IMO.  Now, she's split between the two of these sick puppies.  So sad.

If I'm banned for this... I'd love to say "it's been real"... but you know what?  It hasn't been.  It's been smoke and mirrors.

I wish you all the best.

Godspeed Kyron!

Kokos!  Stop being silly!

I think what this whole thing did was give LE more time to locate Kyron and collect evidence to bring the correct parties responsible to trial. 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Joni97103
Scared Monkey

« Reply #158 on: October 08, 2010, 01:29:59 AM »

BOTH of these parents have seemed to have written off Kyron!

Kaine, not so much, because he's still so out there, although not as much these days.

Terri, from the beginning, because she chose to close herself up into a cocoon.  Hiding behind her lawyer because the investigation focused on her and she got scared.  I don't know about her guilt or innocence, because her side just will not talk!

This is NOT acceptable!

There is an eight year old little boy STILL missing, now for FOUR FRIGGING MONTHS!!!!!!!! 

And they're out there in court, talking about divorce proceedings?  That is so incredibly inappropriate I cannot even think!
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #159 on: October 08, 2010, 01:31:24 AM »

If he didn't file for divorce, TH would still be able to do something about the RO, so that hardly matters.  But Kaine would liable for all of her legal bills.  If she is charged, I imagine that the $350,000 won't go far.

He believes that she had something to do with Kyron's disappearance.  The whole time she would be married and be entitled to more and more of his assets.  I know money shouldn't be a focus, but it would be a cold day in he** that I would want my assets to be mounting up for her.

She may not be charged for a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.