April 30, 2024, 08:23:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #33 10/07/10 - 10/17/10  (Read 190660 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: October 08, 2010, 12:29:02 PM »

Good morning, monkeys.  Just read over all the good posts written since yesterday’s court hearing.  Can’t resist putting in my 2 cents worth – sorry it’s so long.

Looking back, IMO, it seems that LE talked with Kaine about the MFH plot while Terri was taking a LDT for a specific reason.  LE planned the timing so that it would have maximum effect, which it did, and Kaine left the house with Kiara.  I think LE’s timing was planned during a very emotional time for Terri (police interviews, LDT’s, Kaine leaving, taking Kiara) to try to get Terri to breakdown under all the pressure and tell them where Kyron is. 

LE’s plan backfired. 

It also seems to me, that Kaine and Terri were rapidly heading for divorce before Kyron went missing.  With LE’s trying to put all the pressure to bear on Terri, it gave Kaine the impetus to go ahead and file for divorce – and it seems that Terri is fine with getting a divorce, too. 

Long about now, I would love to know what the December 26, 2009, 911-call was about.  Can’t help but think about the fact that James was gone from the Horman home the very next month.  IMO, I think the 9ll-call and James leaving the home could be connected.  And, obviously, Terri’s divorce attorney thinks something about that 911-call is important with respect to the divorce.

LE tracked down Rudy Sanchez through Terri’s phone records.  Rudy, a known liar by virtue of being in the U.S. illegally and information coming out during the court hearing  yesterday that the name Rudy Sanchez is an alias, told LE about a MFH plot, which LE believed and set up a sting operation in which to try and catch Terri.

LE’s plan backfired – once again.

IMO, the sting operation was devised because within the text messages between Rudy and Terri, there is noting to implicate the MFH plot.  If there were that concrete evidence, LE would have already arrested Terri for the MFH plot and used that as even more pressure to try to get Terri to tell where Kyron is.

Okay…let’s face it…Terri took a LDT, and we know the part where she came across as deceptive was with respect to “lifestyle”.  That means any questions she may have been asked, such as: Do you know what happened to Kyron? Do you know where Kyron is? Do you know who has Kyron? Did you kill Kyron? Did you take Kyron from the school? Do you have Kyron stashed somewhere?  - and surely a number of these questions were asked – these questions she answered with no deception noted.  If Terri had answered any one of those questions with deception, IMO, we would know that…just like we know that she answered question(s) about lifestyle with noted deception. 

IMO, it’s looking more and more like RS may heavily be involved with Kyron going missing, either directly or by his associates.  Obviously, LE thinks so, too, because we learned in court yesterday that Terri’s attorneys have been denied RS’s contact information by the DA.  If RS is heavily involved, IMO, it wasn’t a conspiracy between RS and Terri, because the two of them are obviously at odds with each other, which makes me suspicious that extreme anger and/or revenge is in play.  If it’s as simple as RS is upset with Terri for spurning his sexual advances, the – yes – this could be sexually motivated after all.

BBM.  With all respect Puzzler we do not know which questions were problematic for TH. We've read unsubstantiated comments made in response to various news articles and blogs. Some of us have assumed which questions have involved deception. I believe Terri is up to her eyeballs in this. I maintain she would not be worried about self incrimination and pleading the fifth (remarks by her attorney) if she were innocent in the disappearance of Kyron. That said, I agree that James moving to Roseburg is entirely related to this situation regardless of the impetus.

nicubird, I'm pretty sure it was Blink that let us in on the "lifestyle" questions on the LDT that Terri took were the problematic questions. 

Thanks for the clarification. I'll look for a link. Even if those were the questions failed on the LDT (and until I look at Blink's statement I do not concede that this is a Blink Fact and not a Blink Theory), it doesn't explain the worry for self incrimination. I agree with you on many things, but Terri's innocence in this matter is not one of them. I believe she was instrumental in Kyron's disappearance; and I believe her involvement is purposeful and not simply inadvertent.

Puzzler, thank you for your many thought provoking posts. I appreciate the opportunity to look at this from angles that I would not have otherwise considered.

nicubird - I do believe Blink has written what you're looking for at BOC and if you search for it you will find it.  Please look at post 205 above.  There is a link to one of Dana's shows and the portion of that show where he interviewed Blink. You will find it interesting...I believe it's only about 12 min. long.

Just to clarify - I bolded a section of your comments above - in response:  I did "not" say Terri is innocent.  I have never said Terri is innocent.  I have said many times, I'm on and off the fence as to whether Terri is "directly" involved or "indirectly" involved. 

I have stated before that:  I am a truth seeker.

I want the guilty party, whether it be Terri, or Terri and 100 other people, I want truth to be found and "all" guilty to be found guilty in a court of law and justice be brought to Kyron.   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: October 08, 2010, 12:33:43 PM »

With all the reading, I must have missed that James was living with his mother.

I missed it to, first time around:

""... During the hearing, Bunch corrected Rackner, who suggested that Terri Horman's son James was living with his father. No, Bunch said flatly, James is living with his mother. ..."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/judge_delays_terri_and_kaine_h.html

Wow...I missed that yesterday.  Interesting.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #222 on: October 08, 2010, 12:40:54 PM »

Puzzler I am a truth seeker as well, and all I want is for this to end and the person/people responsible to be brought to trial.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: October 08, 2010, 12:43:05 PM »

Interesting comment from Blink yesterday:

lyla says:
October 7, 2010 at 2:12 pm
A few “tidbits” regarding proceedings. MC is there.

http://twitter.com/KATUNews

Is everyone clear now that Rudy Sanchez is the subject of an ONGOING investigation?

Remember how I said that the family law matter which included criminal investigative input from LE will come back to bite them??
B
Edit to add link.  MB http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-57/#comments
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 01:24:50 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: October 08, 2010, 12:43:30 PM »

Maybe Rudy Sanchez went to LE after Terri attempted to hire him to murder Kaine.

Maybe LE wired Rudy Sanchez, sent him back to Terri to "close the deal" but Terri chickened out. (or suspected he had gone to LE)

No charges could be brought against Terri, and the investigation over, but LE at that time could have helped RS with his US legal status in return for wearing the wire.

Months go by, there's no more attempts to contact RS by Terri......case closed.

BUT THEN, Kyron disappears.......Terri's still on their radar from the MFH.

Maybe Rudy changed his name because of the MFH plot.

Too many maybes and questions.......and NO answers!

Where's Kyron???

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: October 08, 2010, 12:43:38 PM »

I'm sorry, I meant to post the link as well:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-57/#comments

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: October 08, 2010, 12:44:43 PM »

lyla says:

Is everyone clear now that Rudy Sanchez is the subject of an ONGOING investigation?

Remember how I said that the family law matter which included criminal investigative input from LE will come back to bite them??
B

A subject of an ongoing investigation, meaning this case or something else prior? I don't understand the last statement, come back to bite them how?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: October 08, 2010, 12:45:36 PM »

Maybe Rudy Sanchez went to LE after Terri attempted to hire him to murder Kaine.

Maybe LE wired Rudy Sanchez, sent him back to Terri to "close the deal" but Terri chickened out. (or suspected he had gone to LE)

No charges could be brought against Terri, and the investigation over, but LE at that time could have helped RS with his US legal status in return for wearing the wire.

Where's Kyron???

When was it that RS went to Terri with LE and the wire?  I thought it was "after" Kyron went missing...please correct me if I'm wrong.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: October 08, 2010, 12:46:54 PM »

lyla says:

B
Edit to add link MB . http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-57/#comments

AND possibly Terri was also a subject in that same investigation. Which is why it wasn't such a HUGE leap for LE to suspect Terri in Kyron's disappearance early on.

JMO
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 01:26:34 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: October 08, 2010, 12:47:17 PM »

lyla says:

B
Edit to add link.  MB http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-57/#comments

A subject of an ongoing investigation, meaning this case or something else prior? I don't understand the last statement, come back to bite them how?

I'm sorta confused, too.  I believe it means that Kaine's energetic divorce team, could be hurting the criminal investigation.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 01:27:30 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: October 08, 2010, 12:49:12 PM »

Where's Kyron???

When was it that RS went to Terri with LE and the wire?  I thought it was "after" Kyron went missing...please correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm saying maybe (after Kyron disappeared) it wasn't the 1st time LE wired RS to nail her for trying to hire someone to murder Kaine.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: October 08, 2010, 12:51:20 PM »

lyla says:

B

I'm sorta confused, too.  I believe it means that Kaine's energetic divorce team, could be hurting the criminal investigation.

Thank-you
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 01:28:52 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: October 08, 2010, 12:54:53 PM »

lyla says:

B

Thank-you

Did you pick up on Blink's statement that RS is the "subject" of the ongoing investigation (Kyron's ongoing investigation - I'm thinking)

« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 01:29:40 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #233 on: October 08, 2010, 12:57:25 PM »

Good early afternoon Monkeys,

Trying to catch up here. I was reading over on Blink's site ..
Reading about LS Man and that there was a 911 call placed on the day after Christmas ( not sure, but guessing 2009)

Terri placing the call. ( for what reason?) I don't know, does anyone know?

Anyway it brought me back in my memory of the photo's taken at Christmas 2009 of the Horman Family. This photo in particular. Noticing the sheets on the couch and a pink gown/nightie/robe.  Thinking of Christmas, usually the bigger companys/corps will give their employees a few days off ( Intel) instead of Christmas Eve and Day ..then back to work. Possibly Kaine was in the way, with his days off, hanging around the house. ( didn't fit into TH's plans with LS guy)

Wondering if KH/TH were having issues then? Did KH suspect anything then? Was TH having issues with LS Guy and that is why she called 911. Wasn't he originally hired for Snow Removal on the Horman property. I thought I recalled that Terri said/ or has been quoted being stated.
Did she try to fire him, or did Kaine have any knowledge of LS guy then?

Was Terri and Kaine on the rocks, the Christmas holiday? That Terri was sleeping on the couch? I posted this before. But know reading that a called was placed to 911 the day after Christmas is .. hmm.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: October 08, 2010, 12:57:26 PM »

lyla says:

B
Edit to add link.  MB    http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-57/#comments

Thank-you

Did you pick up on Blink's statement that RS is the "subject" of the ongoing investigation (Kyron's ongoing investigation - I'm thinking)

I did, and am wondering if this Rudy was also a part of another ongoing investigation as well. That to me is not clear. I'm going to say it again, who is this guy really, funny how not much has been dug up on him, and does he have a criminal background. All things I guess may come out eventually.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 01:32:02 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: October 08, 2010, 01:01:09 PM »

Who knows about the 911 call after Christmas sure could be a domestic issue. You can imagine how many domestic issues end in 911 calls, there have been several just in my neighborhood alone. Better that then something bad happening if you ask me. Or it could be something like a trespasser, they heard suspicious gun shots, who knows?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: October 08, 2010, 01:01:23 PM »

Another Blink post:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/comment-page-57/#comments

beejay says:
October 7, 2010 at 3:10 pm
Blink:

B

Are you talking about LE supposedly having told Kaine about the murder for hire?

Because, in that Helen Jung interview transcript I linked here awhile back, Staton DENIED having given Kaine that info. And I figured he was trying to backpedal/downplay it at that time.

The language in the restraining order and contempt complaint specifically references information he was given by LE.

Bunch is 100% correct in his argument, imo. No matter how this is sliced one sided discovery is a violation of due process in both courts, period.
B

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: October 08, 2010, 01:02:59 PM »

Who knows about the 911 call after Christmas sure could be a domestic issue. You can imagine how many domestic issues end in 911 calls, there have been several just in my neighborhood alone. Better that then something bad happening if you ask me. Or it could be something like a trespasser, they heard suspicious gun shots, who knows?

I is curious, though, that Terri's divorce attorney think's it's relevant to the divorce, so much so that he's discussing it with the Judge in the divorce case.

I'm very curious about that call.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: October 08, 2010, 01:06:38 PM »

I is curious, though, that Terri's divorce attorney think's it's relevant to the divorce, so much so that he's discussing it with the Judge in the divorce case.

I'm very curious about that call.

I'm very curious as well, just trying to think of different scenarios, but if her attorney wants it because it is relevant to the divorce, I guess then it must be something domestic, imo. Don't know.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: October 08, 2010, 01:06:59 PM »

lyla says:

B

Thank-you

I did, and am wondering if this Rudy was also a part of another ongoing investigation as well. That to me is not clear. I'm going to say it again, who is this guy really, funny how not much has been dug up on him, and does he have a criminal background. All things I guess may come out eventually.

I think it means that RS is a "subject" in the ongoing Kyron investigation.  

I should have realized that RS was an alias after finding out he was illegal in the US, but, instead I was surprised when I hear that yesterday.  I think I need to sharpen my sleuthing skills.  It's simple.  Of course, RS is an alias...he's illegal and probably has illegal documents to back up that name.

How would we ever find out his real name?

« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 01:32:43 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.