April 30, 2024, 01:05:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #33 10/07/10 - 10/17/10  (Read 190703 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #240 on: October 08, 2010, 01:07:40 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Hormanprobelatest-97771724.html

July 6th, updated July 8, 2010

snip:
Kaine told of murder-for-hire plot

Later that day, Kaine was told by investigators that she had plotted against him. He was also told "if she did it once, there's a chance she did it other times and we're investigating that possibility," according to a source close to the investigation.

That night Kaine took their 19-month-old daughter and moved out.

According to sources, Terri Horman had talked to the landscaper about being in a bad marriage and had claimed that Kaine had "hurt" her emotionally.

The Oregonian first reported the murder-for-hire plot Sunday morning. KGW independently confirmed the report through a reliable source.

The landscaper - whom Terri had hired to do work last November without Kaine's knowledge - came forward to investigators as they reached out to everyone that they could find who had had contact with the family. While he said he had no intention of carrying out the plot, he did believe that he would be getting something from Terri.

"She led him on," sources said.

Police records showed that Terri made two calls to 911 on the night of June 26. The first time, at 5:17PM, was recorded as being related to "threats" and the second time, at 11:39PM, which was recorded as a "custody" issue and was made after it was clear to her that Kaine and their daughter were not returning.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #241 on: October 08, 2010, 01:18:31 PM »

I think this has been asked before ... I am sure it has.

How would one go about this? You looking in the yellow pages, or community directory for a Landscaper.

How would go from chit chat about snow removal from your long drive way, or having the back 40 of your yard cleaned up ..to say by the way.. I am having issues with my Husband, do you think you could " Off Him" for me ..

I am guessing this LS guy and TH hit it off at first with some flirting which led to " personal conversations", and or she cried wolf to him ( made something up such as Kaine was abusing her) to lead/sway their relationship from " Client/Business" to it becoming " Other and more personal ?"

Seems strange that it would go from landscaping services, to escalate to MFH.
Just wondering how much time, LS guy hung around the Horman House that their relationship turned the corner.. Kaine at work all the time. The Twin White Trucks.. who would pay attention?  Would Kitty know LS Guys photo? If someone showed her ?

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #242 on: October 08, 2010, 01:22:19 PM »

I should have realized that also I guess, that if you are hear illegally you would probably be going by an alias. Just don't think about these things much.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: October 08, 2010, 01:26:08 PM »

How would one go about this? You looking in the yellow pages, or community directory for a Landscaper.

How would go from chit chat about snow removal from your long drive way, or having the back 40 of your yard cleaned up ..to say by the way.. I am having issues with my Husband, do you think you could " Off Him" for me ..

I am guessing this LS guy and TH hit it off at first with some flirting which led to " personal conversations", and or she cried wolf to him ( made something up such as Kaine was abusing her) to lead/sway their relationship from " Client/Business" to it becoming " Other and more personal ?"

Just wondering how much time, LS guy hung around the Horman House that their relationship turned the corner.. Kaine at work all the time. The Twin White Trucks.. who would pay attention?  Would Kitty know LS Guys photo? If someone showed her ?

This might be a small point, but it could also be important. I don't think RS is a "landscaper" - they have degrees in landscaping usually.  I think RS is more of a landscape maintenance person - one who would clean out blackberry vines, or get snow off your driveway, or plant some grass seed or plant; whereas a landscaper would be someone I would call to design an area of planting for my yard and have his crew implement the plan.  That's the way I look at it.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: October 08, 2010, 01:26:10 PM »

That is what puzzles me, all of a sudden you blurt out will you kill my husband? Don't think so, pieces are missing for this to make sense for me.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: October 08, 2010, 01:27:55 PM »

This might be a small point, but it could also be important. I don't think RS is a "landscaper" - they have degrees in landscaping usually.  I think RS is more of a landscape maintenance person - one who would clean out blackberry vines, or get snow off your driveway, or plant some grass seed or plant; whereas a landscaper would be someone I would call to design an area of planting for my yard and have his crew implement the plan.  That's the way I look at it.

Good point, where I live with an association we call the people who do the lawn care gardeners, maybe they call them landscapers up in Oregon.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: October 08, 2010, 01:29:23 PM »

Better question is; Would Kyron?  And is that why he stated "Stepmommy is Dead"?????
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: October 08, 2010, 01:43:47 PM »

That is what puzzles me, all of a sudden you blurt out will you kill my husband? Don't think so, pieces are missing for this to make sense for me.

You and me both...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: October 08, 2010, 01:45:25 PM »

Kyron search coordinator hurt in I-84 crash; Elgin woman faces DUII charges

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/multnomah_county_sheriffs_sear.html

Olsen was taken to an area hospital with non life-threatening injuries and later released.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #249 on: October 08, 2010, 01:56:09 PM »

All good questions
Following up on " How TH and RS ( LS Guy) got too comfortable with each other.

and FCL - would Kyron recognize his photo? that is a good question too

I know my lawn guy, he does everything outside house. He cleans my gutters, does the lawn care and snow removal. He does not do handy work. He is strictly " lawn/snow/gutter" guy.
He is young and can do all of it in less than 30 mins with his commercial equipment, rather than I spending 5 hours of hard labor..just on the grass and edging/clipping clean up etc. 
The snow too, he just rides in and rides out ... that type of thing.

I can't see myself though telling him my personal life ( if I was married) ..

The photo of him " RS" on Blinks site.
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/#comments

Big Photo. He looks like a healthy guy. Wondering if he works out?
http://blinkoncrime.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Sanchez_201.jpg

His Neck is Huge. Which is typical of guys who work out for years. Wondering if there is a " Gym" connection? When I worked for an Engineering firm, we had several guys who were serious body builders. There necks entered the room before their body. Was very noticeable.

One of my co-workers, he would cycle within his body building. He would be Massive for months and then shrink. Because he felt too bulked up. He too confessed he was heavy into Roids in his younger years. I asked him one day why he had " Pin dots" all over his upper arms. Looked like blood dots/pin size. He said it was taking roids ( He said I was young, stupid and in many competitions) The pin dots were left over from his body expanding too quickly. That he feared they would be forever .. he said they really bummed him out.

Which I noticed too with the photo taken of Kaine (outside the court house) he is shrinking fast. He is losing his " muscles" noting the photo of him in the dress shirt and tie. Stress and not working out, eating less - fast decline of the body. Sad

Kaine: http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/10/07/kyron-horman-missing-kaine-and-terri-horman-face-off-in-family-court/

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: October 08, 2010, 02:14:05 PM »

Kyron search coordinator hurt in I-84 crash; Elgin woman faces DUII charges

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/multnomah_county_sheriffs_sear.html

Olsen was taken to an area hospital with non life-threatening injuries and later released.

Geeze that woman was tore up...2 call in's prior to hitting the search lady.  wow!  And 61 yrs old, I wonder if it will be her first offense? 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: October 08, 2010, 02:22:57 PM »

If TH did get screwed up in some crazy mess with some crazy people don't you think she could come clean now?

The MFH sting was a bust.  So be it she had an affair with some landscaper and he took it upon himself to harm Kyron...can't she come clean now? 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: October 08, 2010, 02:36:21 PM »

If TH did get screwed up in some crazy mess with some crazy people don't you think she could come clean now?

The MFH sting was a bust.  So be it she had an affair with some landscaper and he took it upon himself to harm Kyron...can't she come clean now? 

That's a good question - I'm hoping she has and we haven't heard of it yet - I'm hoping that's the reason Blink is saying that he is a "subject" in the ongoing investigation.

Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #253 on: October 08, 2010, 02:40:41 PM »

With all the reading, I must have missed that James was living with his mother.

I missed it to, first time around:

""... During the hearing, Bunch corrected Rackner, who suggested that Terri Horman's son James was living with his father. No, Bunch said flatly, James is living with his mother. ..."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/judge_delays_terri_and_kaine_h.html

Wow...I missed that yesterday.  Interesting.

Thank you, I missed that yesterday too.
I know I don't post much, but I do try to read and keep up. Thank you all for your interesting perspectives in this case. I really thought they would have found this child by now, and praying that they will soon.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
nurseratchett
Scared Monkey

A gift from the stars

« Reply #254 on: October 08, 2010, 02:41:40 PM »

""... During the hearing, Bunch corrected Rackner, who suggested that Terri Horman's son James was living with his father. No, Bunch said flatly, James is living with his mother. ..."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/judge_delays_terri_and_kaine_h.html

Child support money likely comes in handy...
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #255 on: October 08, 2010, 02:45:48 PM »

FCL, you would think she would. If she had enough " evidence" or something to offer LE about RS/LSGuy ..I would think she would cough by now. Obviously " Kiara" is being discussed with orders of custody.

Maybe there is a technicality or something within her " statements" of RS guy - that there is not enough to implicate him in wrong doing? Within her relationship with him, the MFH plot, Kyron ...

Did LS Guy gain some " favor" by coming forth to LE about the MFH plot and given an  exchange for ??

Kaine must know something, with his last statement " We need to be patient"

He saying they/LE need to make sure " that everything is concrete/matter of speaking" before an arrest is made.

Which I don't understand either. Maybe you can, or another Monkey can explain.

Knowing that no one person has been labeled legally " suspect" in Kyron's missing, would LE go without naming one? and jump directly to arrest?  It's all so confusing to me.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #256 on: October 08, 2010, 02:45:59 PM »

Ah-ha. I wondered why she would have James with her during this stressful time and after she has stated that he was doing so well with his bio father. It's the child support money. Poor James.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: October 08, 2010, 02:49:56 PM »

Thank you everyone for all the updates.

I really think that Terri knew RS for at least a few months before asking him to do the hit on her husband.  It could be she got roids from him or people he hung with, it could be someone that she met at the school that introduced them.  But I think she knew his background before she would ask a question like that..meaning she knew either he would do it or knew a guy who would take the MFH.

If Terri were perfectly innocent in all of this she would have spoken up loud and clear rather then go through all this.  I know that her lawyer said she would give up her rights to the residence..and that tells me she is going to jail..eventually.  Otherwise she would have fought for that too.  No she is protecting herself in the only way left and that is to keep quiet.  She knows LE knows about the MFH..that is when she walked out on the LDT and refused to answer.  So if she had no part in that she would have answered no truthfully..but she didn't.

Let's just say I think that the LDT and the MFH and the sting was also about something else..something even bigger that RS is involved in..and by acquaintance so is Terri.

She may not have personally, physically disappeared Kyron, but she has a role in this and I believe she knows pretty well who did this and why.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: October 08, 2010, 02:52:56 PM »

And it looks good...motherly, jmo. 

I usually don't bust on personal appearances or point those things out...atleast I try not too!
But I did notice the length of TH's skirt yesterday in relation to Kaine's Attorneys skirts.  She seems to dress rather conservative from her photos but anyway I did take note of it.  tee hee.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: October 08, 2010, 02:57:07 PM »

Ah-ha. I wondered why she would have James with her during this stressful time and after she has stated that he was doing so well with his bio father. It's the child support money. Poor James.

It's Terri's only income right now......I feel so bad for James.....and worried!!

How could she put him smack in the middle of a very volatile situation. What about the alleged death threats against Terri?.....James is not safe living with Terri, IMO.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.