April 30, 2024, 09:56:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #33 10/07/10 - 10/17/10  (Read 190674 times)
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: October 08, 2010, 02:59:15 PM »

With all respect Puzzler we do not know which questions were problematic for TH. We've read unsubstantiated comments made in response to various news articles and blogs. Some of us have assumed which questions have involved deception. I believe Terri is up to her eyeballs in this. I maintain she would not be worried about self incrimination and pleading the fifth (remarks by her attorney) if she were innocent in the disappearance of Kyron. That said, I agree that James moving to Roseburg is entirely related to this situation regardless of the impetus.

Agreed, any arguments about the lie detector results are just speculation. LE has not released, and surely will not release, details of the results before the investigation is over.

I'm sure Kaine and Desiree may have been briefed as to the LDT being deceptive or whatever, and they may have repeated that in one or two interviews but it's not like they ever have said which part was failed, or deceptive, or given any other details of the particular test.

MOO.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #261 on: October 08, 2010, 03:03:51 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/judge_delays_terri_and_kaine_h.html

Terri Horman
would be willing to stipulate an immediate divorce and grant her husband the house on Northwest Sheltered Nook Road, while asking the court to delay decisions on custody and parenting time for at least two years, Bunch offered.

Kaine Horman's lawyer, Laura Rackner, said Terri Horman's request for a delay is not in the children's best interest but is "about her concerns and what she wants for herself." She cautioned the divorce could be delayed indefinitely, and that would hurt the children.

"In this case, we don't even have an indictment, so we don't even have a limit as to how long this can go on," Rackner argued. 
--
Adding James:

He/KH said it didn't upset him to see his wife in person for the first time since he left their house June 26.  He said he stayed focused on his daughter and his family during the hearing. He declined to comment on whether he would want Terri Horman to be allowed any parenting time with Kiara.

During the hearing, Bunch corrected Rackner, who suggested that Terri Horman's son James was living with his father. No, Bunch said flatly, James is living with his mother.

----------
That seems almost " damaging to shift James from a place of comfort, with his Dad and StepMom and siblings ..to be thrown into the " Circus Tent" living at Terri's parents house. "media and public scrutiny" or is that what TH is hoping for? That something does happen to James so she can " Sue " someone? idk.

That Poor Kid, James, he has been through hell and back for the last year. Especially being his age of 16, hormones and all things considered. Tossed around from place to place. Where is TH's concerns for his education and stability/mental health? He was quoted in the newspaper that he didn't like school and he skipped a lot. That he rather hang out a the local book store.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html
snip:
About James
He was also a voracious reader, spending more than 16 hours a week absorbed in books, he said. But he wasn't a good student. He said he often cut classes at Lincoln High to browse Powell's Books.

"School was boring," he said.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: October 08, 2010, 03:08:48 PM »

With all the reading, I must have missed that James was living with his mother.

I missed it to, first time around:

""... During the hearing, Bunch corrected Rackner, who suggested that Terri Horman's son James was living with his father. No, Bunch said flatly, James is living with his mother. ..."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/judge_delays_terri_and_kaine_h.html

Wow...I missed that yesterday.  Interesting.

Child support money likely comes in handy...

Ah-ha. I wondered why she would have James with her during this stressful time and after she has stated that he was doing so well with his bio father. It's the child support money. Poor James.

If I understand correctly, Ron Tarver lives pretty close to Carol Moulton.  My bet is he's spending as much time at Ron's place as he is home. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #263 on: October 08, 2010, 03:10:12 PM »

Thank you everyone for all the updates.

I really think that Terri knew RS for at least a few months before asking him to do the hit on her husband.  It could be she got roids from him or people he hung with, it could be someone that she met at the school that introduced them.  But I think she knew his background before she would ask a question like that..meaning she knew either he would do it or knew a guy who would take the MFH.

If Terri were perfectly innocent in all of this she would have spoken up loud and clear rather then go through all this.  I know that her lawyer said she would give up her rights to the residence..and that tells me she is going to jail..eventually.  Otherwise she would have fought for that too.  No she is protecting herself in the only way left and that is to keep quiet.  She knows LE knows about the MFH..that is when she walked out on the LDT and refused to answer.  So if she had no part in that she would have answered no truthfully..but she didn't.

Let's just say I think that the LDT and the MFH and the sting was also about something else..something even bigger that RS is involved in..and by acquaintance so is Terri.

She may not have personally, physically disappeared Kyron, but she has a role in this and I believe she knows pretty well who did this and why.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: October 08, 2010, 03:10:58 PM »

""... During the hearing, Bunch corrected Rackner, who suggested that Terri Horman's son James was living with his father. No, Bunch said flatly, James is living with his mother. ..."

Ah-ha. I wondered why she would have James with her during this stressful time and after she has stated that he was doing so well with his bio father. It's the child support money. Poor James.

If I understand correctly, Ron Tarver lives pretty close to Carol Moulton.  My bet is he's spending as much time at Ron's place as he is home. 

I sure hope so.

I really believe he was doing well at Ron's.

novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #265 on: October 08, 2010, 03:12:15 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!!!

Well, I find it interesting that James is living with his mother...very interesting.  I think, that the decision happened between Terri, James and his father.  I don't think Terri could just have James because she just wanted him...otherwise...would that not be something Jame's father could take Terri to court for?

And if Terri is innocent in all of this (not saying she is or is not) she will have one heck of a custody case for parental alienation.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: October 08, 2010, 03:13:33 PM »

I'm wondering if Terri didn't give up any claim to the house because it's listed in Kaine's name only.  It was strange to me that when Kaine bought the house he put it in his name alone - not joint names.  But, I believe that being in Kaine's name alone would mean the Judge would be more likely to award that house to Kaine anyway...and Terri's attorneys knew that, so they took it out of contention. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: October 08, 2010, 03:14:50 PM »

Well, I find it interesting that James is living with his mother...very interesting.  I think, that the decision happened between Terri, James and his father.  I don't think Terri could just have James because she just wanted him...otherwise...would that not be something Jame's father could take Terri to court for?

And if Terri is innocent in all of this (not saying she is or is not) she will have one heck of a custody case for parental alienation.

Yes, I think Terri, James and his father would make a joint decision.  James is old enough now to decide where he wants to live.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: October 08, 2010, 03:16:38 PM »

Klaas, that makes sense...because...when James went to live with Terri's parents...wasn't he spending time with the grandparents and time with his father (and the horses) as well?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #269 on: October 08, 2010, 03:17:17 PM »

That's what I'm thinking, and maybe James wanted to go live with his mom.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: October 08, 2010, 03:19:58 PM »

I'm wondering if Terri didn't give up any claim to the house because it's listed in Kaine's name only.  It was strange to me that when Kaine bought the house he put it in his name alone - not joint names.  But, I believe that being in Kaine's name alone would mean the Judge would be more likely to award that house to Kaine anyway...and Terri's attorneys knew that, so they took it out of contention. 

Forgot about that, the house was only in Kaine's name, so the house would be Kaine's by law, or would the time they have been married taken into account, don't know how these things work. Have never known a married couple with only one spouse having their name on the house, maybe that happens more than I thought.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #271 on: October 08, 2010, 03:20:52 PM »

Hopefully, you are correct Klaas. It really "is ugly" though for Ron all over again.
For him to split James in half * within all the awful ongoing, add worry for his son's safe being. ( the public/press/throw in the kitchen sink) Even James saying that his Mom is house bound. That makes for a tremendous amount of stress for a kid to understand/handle. 

Which I wonder if while James has been temporarily living with Ron - did he actually cease paying Terri in the first place? I bet he has been paying her all along, due to this was a temporary living arrangement. The child support order would still be in place. Possibly suspended but I doubt it. Because Terri is the custodial parent, the court order of support would stand. No matter that she had moved into her parents house, or that James was temporarily living with his Dad.  What a Hot Mess.

novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #272 on: October 08, 2010, 03:22:35 PM »

And in thinking about the general ugliness of divorce...well this case is going to take that to a whole new level.  And I am not saying this is fact, but there is no evidence presented...just very bad behavior...so keep that in mind.  If my marriage had been on the rocks and I had done some things I did not want to come out, which none of us ever want our bad behavior exposed, and I felt I had nothing to do with the disappearance of my child, and my loved one threw me under the bus by publicly exposing my humiliations, publicly implicating me in the disappearance, publicly stated that he had been shown evidence of my attempt to off him, and taking my daughter and I was never arrested for any of these things...well, I would shut my mouth, too and I would follow my lawyers advice to the T.  Because I had already been condemned and found guilty by the public and by my soon to be ex.  Huge deceptions by both parties...no love lost inbetween those two.  The only one who left to really pay the price for these two morons bad behavior is the little baby left...my heart goes out to that little peanut.   
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #273 on: October 08, 2010, 03:25:07 PM »

Tarver has no legal rights with respect to James. He gave up paternity when he consented to the adoption by Ecker. I agree with Klaas that James is more than likely spending time in both residences. I believe the attorney's statement is spin to make Terri look more reponsible and maternal. JMO

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #274 on: October 08, 2010, 03:28:00 PM »

Hopefully, you are correct Klaas. It really "is ugly" though for Ron all over again.
For him to split James in half * within all the awful ongoing, add worry for his son's safe being. ( the public/press/throw in the kitchen sink) Even James saying that his Mom is house bound. That makes for a tremendous amount of stress for a kid to understand/handle. 

Which I wonder if while James has been temporarily living with Ron - did he actually cease paying Terri in the first place? I bet he has been paying her all along, due to this was a temporary living arrangement. The child support order would still be in place. Possibly suspended but I doubt it. Because Terri is the custodial parent, the court order of support would stand. No matter that she had moved into her parents house, or that James was temporarily living with his Dad.  What a Hot Mess.

BBM. Ron Tarver has never paid child support to anyone. Child support for James is being paid by Ecker.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #275 on: October 08, 2010, 03:31:37 PM »

Tarver has no legal rights with respect to James. He gave up paternity when he consented to the adoption by Ecker. I agree with Klaas that James is more than likely spending time in both residences. I believe the attorney's statement is spin to make Terri look more reponsible and maternal. JMO

Thank you Nicubird...I have to agree.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #276 on: October 08, 2010, 03:34:07 PM »

Puzzler, I may be wrong, but didn't Kaine buy the house just shy of the Wedding in Hawaii?

The other thing too could be with all the issues of " Mortgages" - Maybe Terri's credit score combined with Kaine's - caused a higher percentage rate ?? That it was better for the mortgage to be left solely in Kaine's name?

Add she was unemployed/or subbing teaching/or ?? and filled with Student Loan debts at the time.. I would imagine when she and Kaine were purchasing the house, Kaine probably had assistance from Intel..that he was able to obtain " Better Rates" for the mortgage on his own. idk? Sounds reasonable though. I am sure that Intel offers such services of relocation " to keep the employees close to their jobs" with financial services how to make your money work for you, that type of thing - within their Credit Union etc..I am sure they offer one.
General Motors and Ford Motor offer a Credit Union for Employees.

Maybe Terri didn't know the house was not in her name, after the fact, that she thought her name had been added to the title ? Or it was said once she became gainfully employed they would refinance? Don't know.

Just seems strange though with the MFH plot..what would be collateral ?

A little Red Eyed Tree Frog Boy? 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #277 on: October 08, 2010, 03:36:25 PM »

Thank You Nicu I stand corrected - Ecker not Tarver for paying support

Have to keep TH's Men straight here .. Thank you for the correction.

novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #278 on: October 08, 2010, 03:37:39 PM »

Of course, if I was guilty...I would keep my mouth shut, too. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: October 08, 2010, 03:38:33 PM »

Maybe James is going back and forth between his dad and mom, don't know, but maybe James really loves his mom and wants to be with her, we don't know this or not. If he didn't care about her, I would imagine since he is old enough he can decide this on his own.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.