April 30, 2024, 06:11:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #33 10/07/10 - 10/17/10  (Read 190626 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #300 on: October 08, 2010, 04:53:25 PM »

I'm wondering if Terri didn't give up any claim to the house because it's listed in Kaine's name only.  It was strange to me that when Kaine bought the house he put it in his name alone - not joint names.  But, I believe that being in Kaine's name alone would mean the Judge would be more likely to award that house to Kaine anyway...and Terri's attorneys knew that, so they took it out of contention. 

Forgot about that, the house was only in Kaine's name, so the house would be Kaine's by law, or would the time they have been married taken into account, don't know how these things work. Have never known a married couple with only one spouse having their name on the house, maybe that happens more than I thought.

It might be that her credit was a mess and it would be more difficult getting a good rate with her on the application.  A friend's son married a girl who's credit rating was TERRIBLE...this is what he was advise to do...make sure she wasn't on any credit application...put everything in his name.  Also IIRC if she was sued for anything they couldn't touch the house or car or furniture or bank account if her name wasn't on it.
Thank-you, that could be what happened.
Moreplease
Scared Monkey

« Reply #301 on: October 08, 2010, 05:05:10 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!!!

Well, I find it interesting that James is living with his mother...very interesting.  I think, that the decision happened between Terri, James and his father.  I don't think Terri could just have James because she just wanted him...otherwise...would that not be something Jame's father could take Terri to court for?

And if Terri is innocent in all of this (not saying she is or is not) she will have one heck of a custody case for parental alienation.

I believe the decision started with her lawyer, so it would help her get visitation with her daughter. It would show that other people trusted her and that James was doing fine...imo

I hope I'm not in your box as I'm on my iPad and there is no scroll.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 05:13:42 PM by klaasend » Logged
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #302 on: October 08, 2010, 05:30:49 PM »

just thinking out loud

Kaine and Terri were together for 8 years. Shared a house/home with their two boys James and Kyron

Then came little Kiara

What would cause such a deliberate " choice" to call on an outsider to " Off Kaine" ?

(( prior to Kyron going missing)) 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: October 08, 2010, 05:32:01 PM »

I'm wondering if Terri didn't give up any claim to the house because it's listed in Kaine's name only.  It was strange to me that when Kaine bought the house he put it in his name alone - not joint names.  But, I believe that being in Kaine's name alone would mean the Judge would be more likely to award that house to Kaine anyway...and Terri's attorneys knew that, so they took it out of contention. 

Forgot about that, the house was only in Kaine's name, so the house would be Kaine's by law, or would the time they have been married taken into account, don't know how these things work. Have never known a married couple with only one spouse having their name on the house, maybe that happens more than I thought.

It might be that her credit was a mess and it would be more difficult getting a good rate with her on the application.  A friend's son married a girl who's credit rating was TERRIBLE...this is what he was advise to do...make sure she wasn't on any credit application...put everything in his name.  Also IIRC if she was sued for anything they couldn't touch the house or car or furniture or bank account if her name wasn't on it.

Hi, Sunny.  Good point about credit rating.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: October 08, 2010, 05:40:56 PM »

Hi, Sunny.  Good point about credit rating.

This happened in Florida but my husband owned a house for 5 yrs before I married him and when he went to sell it I was called from work to sign a Quit Claim Deed or they couldn't get Title Insurance.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: October 08, 2010, 06:23:51 PM »

just thinking out loud

Kaine and Terri were together for 8 years. Shared a house/home with their two boys James and Kyron

Then came little Kiara

What would cause such a deliberate " choice" to call on an outsider to " Off Kaine" ?

an affair with an enemy....
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #306 on: October 08, 2010, 06:24:30 PM »

I was engaged when I purchased my house ( which I never thought was possible in my lifetime/to buy a house)

I searched the real estate and chose my house on my own.

I never added his name, for we never were married and thank God I didn't marry him. Adding his name to the house - the last year and 1/2 me owning my house he practically lived with me. ( He was so hateful and jealous that he even told me - why should I contribute to a house that is not in my name)  Shocked Big Red Truck. Not really.

Him living with me for 6 mos at a time, me paying for everything, he was laid off - not contributing a dime. Him having the excuse that he had his own personal bills - whatever.
Him costing me, money hand over fist, that I have never yet fixed of his *I am a renovator
( he thought he was a Handy Man, um not so, he was a destructive one man crew) that I still have his " makeshift efforts lingering" today. That I can not afford to fix at this time. It almost became apparent that he was doing things to pixx me off, and create damage - because he was testing me. Out of Jealousy, for he was wanting some sort of " recognition" ... 

My Point being, it was not a United Front of two, my reason for adding this to Kyron's Cage.

Which I wonder if there was some " unfiltered Hate" between Kaine and Terri within the finances. That Kaine was making all the $$ and with the " statements of Kaine" Terri was spending OUR Money faster than he could recognize - so He took over the finances. Maybe Terri saw it as a punishment?  And became spiteful. 

Possibly Kaine had that in the back of his mind as well - why it never transpired after the years = to put Terri on his assets. He knew something was wrong? That she was a spender without thought or consequence? 

He could not take the risk of her name " lack of credit" being on the family assets and could not add the trust that the " finances of Horman" were being respected ?

When did it finally dawn on Kaine something was out of hand ? what would she spend $ on is my question ..that it took Kaine months to "  " is the question?

Money and power struggles within a couple that have both offer " dynamics within their personalities"  - One who is a maker/saver ~ One who feels they are owed in a way - is like gasoline and a book of matches. Just takes that moment/reason to push "one"  to strike the match and it all goes 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #307 on: October 08, 2010, 06:44:29 PM »

just thinking out loud

Then came little Kiara

an affair with an enemy....

FCL your choice of word " Enemy" would that be of Kaine? do you think that " LS" guy thought Kaine was a threat or enemy?

Maybe Terri led on to LS guy at one time prior to June 2010. Lying to Him, yet him LS guy not knowing what to believe.

Her telling LS Guy: Kaine knows who you are, and I told him this ( making up a nefarious story that would be believable to LS Guy- nothing to do with the MHF plot, Yet personal and believable to LS guy - twisting his/LS brain sideways)

That it really spited him and made him think " Man, this woman is crazy. Now its not about Kaine, its about Me.."   So he then whipped back, if you're going play personal - I can play too.  Making it personal to Her ..

I mean Terri is an attractive woman, I doubt that Landscape guy was wishing in the end - she would become his girl ..type of thing.

Had to have been motivation on both parties sides to keep this " secrecy" for so many months. Seems to me it points to " Blackmail or a revenge" type of thing ~ both of them having some serious heinous dirt on each other.   

Which then leads to Kyron   

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: October 08, 2010, 06:52:52 PM »

Deenie I thought you meant what would make Terri mad enough to want to off Kaine? 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: October 08, 2010, 06:59:05 PM »

I don't think LS guy thought of Kaine at all. 

After all he was getting his wife so to speak.  Kaine was maybe $$$ and Terri was a tool to him imo.  If that's the way it went.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: October 08, 2010, 07:24:58 PM »

Jonser/TJ on GLP regarding RS per Dede;

Dede said that both she and Terri think Rudy Sanchez needs to be checked out real close, he would be the only other possibility as to who could have done this, in my opinion. And the only one I dedes and Terris thoughts according to Dede.
Mind you, Dede told me she wasn't absolutely positive Terri is innocent, she is saying Terri never revealed anything to her that would tie her to the case. She feels Terri didn't do it, and is loyal to the truth and not Terri, but she cannot say that Terri said or did anything to tie her into Kyrons disappearance.
According to Dede, Terri was being harrassed by Rudy a little bit by phone for a while before Kyron was missing.
Rudy I thought had a record of child sexual abuse, he was sexually aggressive to Terri according to what Dede heard from Terri, but was that the truth? Dede said Terri did not call the police the day Rudy grabbed her while holding Kitty and tried to kiss her, why? I think it was because Rudy was allowed to do so previously. Did Kyron see this? I will ask Dede if she knows.
Terri could have set Rudy up to be a great scapegoat.
It would take alot of future planning, and is very slim but possible.
Rudy I think would have been spotted easily tho.
So why would Terri just hand over Kyron to a sex crazed land scaper that could get caught and bring it back to Terri?
When LE did go to Rudy he sure was cool enough to spin it real good and smooth with the MFH and play the part good enough to fool
LE.
I think he should be really questioned tho, just to be sure.
I'm at 90% Terri did it, 10% Rudy pulled it off alone.
But I don't think they were working as a team.
Too much trouble between them to cooperate with eachother and not screw up and roll each other out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
PG. 219  Just food for thought on RS - MFH Plot.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: October 08, 2010, 07:32:24 PM »

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1170793/pg219

Forgot link and date 10/07/2010 3:21 am
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #312 on: October 08, 2010, 07:50:28 PM »

Deenie I thought you meant what would make Terri mad enough to want to off Kaine? 

Either way, FatCat -

I think that Terri had at one time wooed the Landscaper and made him believe she was a victim - that she needed aid of some sort. That led into further conversations between she and he. Could have happened within days or a week .. idk. But she somehow portrayed herself to him as a woman in need or neglect.  ( Little did he know she has a bit of Black Widow within her/ this I truly believe where it has to do with Kyron or not - jmo)

With LS guy, things went into other directions, and it was of Terri's benefit. She was getting attention that she herself has noted on her facebook. She typed "to most, to many"
as if she was a single Mother of One - being Kiara. 

* She showing distance-  from her marriage and of her everyday life with Kaine, Kyron, James and Kiara. 

Her own words within her facebook ~ That she was " feeling left out" - Her words not in context:  Where is Kaine, I did all this yard work, carpet cleaning yadda, I am tired. He better get his axx home. 

I want for my 40th Birthday - last notation of the Birthday list, a Kiss from my Husband.

*Being that Terri was raised to be an over achiever by her parents. That she was to be noted in all " sports" and be recognized. Her tremendous amount of time spent within College to become a teacher ..yet never to become gainfully employed has had to have some recourse on her.

Me thinking too that she see's those who have achieved " without the college she has taken on, without the degrees backing them" as her resume states - she would be very angry or even offer them callous/insensitive reactions .. because in her mind, she was highly more qualified.

Hense Mrs. Porter being held to the grill every day, having to report " Kyron's colors" - which still I think it was about " Mrs. Porter" more so than it was of Kyron.  Terri knowing that Kyron had issues with his " Eyes" and him being a boy too. Boy's are noted to be slower than girls within the age range " academically".

From reading all that I have of Terri, she sounds to me as if she had a scheduled plan at one time. Created by her own self. And she tried and tried, and no matter how much she tried it kept going askew ..with her failed marriages, and failed attempts of being a business owner * first marriage.

Her personality wars with others. Her thinking the best of both worlds could be achieved by her accreditations/and her riding on the coat tails of " Men" - her ex's fronting the $ - so she could have her dreams. And all of it failed even still. All the equations were there and met " Education + Funding+ Opportunity" yet she never fit in. Never found employment within her dream. Only to be in her mind " 2nd rated as a Sub" ..Must have really ticked her off. Yet within all this failure, she would be able to " Point the Finger" at her Husband at the time, or her child at the time. Its because of " You" - its certainly not me.   

Because none of this was achieved by her own self. Nor, Her standing on her own two legs through the process. For her to find herself at blame would be almost ludicrous - that she was unable to achieve full time employment, as a teacher. It would have to be of another " to blame" not her. 

Knowing the need for Educators in the USA, and knowing that schools are seeking " People with credentials as educators " even with the lack of budgets - True educators will always find a place to be within, it may not be what they want at first, but if they truly want it ~ I would think it would work itself out in the long run. Building a reputation, building a hands on experience. Children wanting Mrs. Horman for their instructor/educator. Supply and demand.

Idk seems that Terri lives in a " Fantasy World"  I am a Teacher ..  sad but I think it is just that. Sad

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #313 on: October 08, 2010, 07:52:45 PM »

MFH

sick of hubby.  No way to make a living.  Wants out, but doesn't want to be poor.

Hubby's life insurance, stock options, social security for Kiara and possibly paid off house if he had mortgage insurance.

So much more lucrative and easy than divorce.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #314 on: October 08, 2010, 08:03:05 PM »

MFH

sick of hubby.  No way to make a living.  Wants out, but doesn't want to be poor.

Hubby's life insurance, stock options, social security for Kiara and possibly paid off house if he had mortgage insurance.

So much more lucrative and easy than divorce.

Hellokitty

Has to be of something along that line " Train of thought" that Terri felt she could at one time - Get away with it and walk away clean. 

Gawd the thought of it, makes me ill. That people would stoop to such levels. But then I have seen it on CNN so many times - in the last 6 mos or so. Wife is arrested for MFH against Hubby.

Or Wife of " John Q. Public"  -reports his wife vanishes without a trace - Hubby is number one person of interest

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #315 on: October 08, 2010, 08:07:44 PM »

Rob

I seem to miss you every time your online here. Thank you for your words of my posts *in the past of Kyron. It's encouraging to say the least, that you offer here.

I hope you too do add more " Thoughts" here for Kyron. As Always, I look forward to your posts. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #316 on: October 08, 2010, 08:19:38 PM »

With all the reading, I must have missed that James was living with his mother.

I missed it to, first time around:

""... During the hearing, Bunch corrected Rackner, who suggested that Terri Horman's son James was living with his father. No, Bunch said flatly, James is living with his mother. ..."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/judge_delays_terri_and_kaine_h.html

Wow...I missed that yesterday.  Interesting.

Child support money likely comes in handy...

Ah-ha. I wondered why she would have James with her during this stressful time and after she has stated that he was doing so well with his bio father. It's the child support money. Poor James.

If I understand correctly, Ron Tarver lives pretty close to Carol Moulton.  My bet is he's spending as much time at Ron's place as he is home. 

Hopefully, you are correct Klaas. It really "is ugly" though for Ron all over again.
For him to split James in half * within all the awful ongoing, add worry for his son's safe being. ( the public/press/throw in the kitchen sink) Even James saying that his Mom is house bound. That makes for a tremendous amount of stress for a kid to understand/handle. 

Which I wonder if while James has been temporarily living with Ron - did he actually cease paying Terri in the first place? I bet he has been paying her all along, due to this was a temporary living arrangement. The child support order would still be in place. Possibly suspended but I doubt it. Because Terri is the custodial parent, the court order of support would stand. No matter that she had moved into her parents house, or that James was temporarily living with his Dad.  What a Hot Mess.

Sorry for the quote stack, it's all relevant tho.  This is a hot mess indeed!  I really feel for James.  Was really hoping that with his dad and the horses and all, he would have a chance to settle down a bit, be a teen without being around what seemed like so much turmoil.  And now?  Ummm.. sounds like he is right in the midst of it again, with Terri living with her parents, his grandparents, and him likely back n forth between there and his dads.  Major sighs.  Teenage years are hard enough, without his now likely feeling a bit responsible (?) for being supportive of his mom Terri.  Wish his dad lived a bit further away from Terri's parents, so James could have a moments peace, in what 'could have' been a peaceful environment for him.  Maybe I have it all wrong and life isn't so stressful for James with Terri around.  Just seems like it probably is.  IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #317 on: October 08, 2010, 08:23:20 PM »

I think I now have a working theory. It took me a very long time to get here, and I admit I could be wrong.

I normally start out thinking the alleged person is guilty and work back from there. In this case something seemed off from the start. As I examined the timeline of Terri Moulton I realized that it was impossible to abduct AND kill Kyron AND dispose of Kyron in the time frame that was INITIALLY disclosed. This timeline has tightened in the last few months.

Abducting and killing a child from a school is EXTREMELY risky. So many eyes, but no one sees anything, how could that happen? Yet, this is how it happened - allegedly. How could anyone pull this off?

I think the police were focused in the correct fashion when the crime occurred. How could you not suspect a step mother? And, afterall, many thought the same thing.

I think the police have known for a very long time what happened, and it's not something they want to reveal. It's not entirely their fault, but there are POWERS THAT BE.

Who are they?

They ARE Immigration and Naturalization. And also ICE.

Remember when the case attracted all the Federal players and no one could figure why? Well, it was always an immigration issue.

The FBI is ALWAYS involved in a missing child case now. It started shortly after Natalee. It became a mandatory fact. This was pointed out a few times with posters linking the criminal criteria. ( Thank you to those that did ). But what of all the other agencies? Well, that's your first clue. This wasn't a normal missing / abducted / murdered child case.

You see, this case what finally disclosed as a "Shocker" when the sheriff (or the captain, I forget which right now) said they uncovered additional information that hurt alot of the people involved - meaning; the investigators and the police. It was something that many took to mean child porn, or Kyron was sold. And righyfully so. How could you not think that?

I thought something differently, and there was a clue in the media. A drunk driver killer a nun. Well, let's frame it correctly, an illegal immigrant drunk driver killed a nun walking.

You see, some times the killer is right under your nose, and uses multiple alias' to re-enter the country. America is the land of dreams, and many wish to come here and never be sent home. I feel for them. There is a readily available way to enter this country legally. Many choose another way. They often bring their bankrupt culture with them and have no desire to assimilate.

As the police discovered what happened - they realized that the FEDS were not going to allow this case to EXPLODE after the nun case and the case of the rancher shot dead and killed.

I believe this case is solved - and has been for quite some time. Politics is keeping the case open and some accused.

I believe that you all know who did this crime, but time will reveal what truly happened.

- j m o -

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #318 on: October 08, 2010, 08:28:07 PM »

I believe that the FBI has been involved in child abduction immediately for at least 20 years.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #319 on: October 08, 2010, 08:37:08 PM »

Hi Wyks,

I agree, it seemed as though James was really engaged into 4H and activities etc - keeping his brain afloat and living in an atmosphere to " stimulate him" into thinking of himself/his thoughts/his growing experience - being outdoors and active. And noting he was within a Loved/Safe/Environment.

The thought of being able to be a part of all that I have read of " James's new living status" - I would think most kids would love to be a part of it, heck I was 16 again .. I would love it.

Understanding his world of turmoil though, I don't know how he feels and cannot speak for him. I just pray for his Mental Health within all of this, this is too big for even an Adult to handle let alone a 16 yr old boy (( James~ Who loves Kyron, and Misses Him Dearly)) more so than any of us could ever realize. 

I pray that James doesn't feel guilt by association  " If I only would have, could have, should have " within any/all/or ? of his family - that it's not a living burden on his heart/mind today.

Being a Big Brother is like Gold and once you have that Age cross over it becomes even more important. Its like your little brother is sacred and if anyone would touch him, hurt him, it would be " justified" one way or another. Even if it were just to announce " I am James, Kyron's older brother "  that would be enough. Very Sad thinking about how James must feel.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.