April 30, 2024, 10:16:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #33 10/07/10 - 10/17/10  (Read 190684 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #320 on: October 08, 2010, 08:56:54 PM »

Rob,

I think I am gathering " what you have offered" and I understand too what your conveying.

If it has to do with an Illegal citizen it is within the " banter" of legalities --- between each country.. Possibly being Mexico and the US.

Because the jurisdiction is " Phantom" no one truly has enforcement - because the person is not a US Citizen - and then the other country ( possibly Mexico) is at a stay.

Being an illegal in the USA, a crime committed, by an illegal, * in the US, there comes legalities and so does sanctions - within our laws. It is no longer Local, County, or State, It automatically becomes Federal. And with that they can only do so much.

We cannot take them on legally, for their rights are not of the USA but of their own country.  So it becomes a Ping Pong game of " Chance" - One will give in and offer up " Political Asylum" for this person of speculation/Kyron's case?? ~ that is of pending charges/Felonies of US Law.
-- Adding
They do not want him on their soil either, knowing he is possibly a felon. They are not going to allow him back in. Not until the situation is cleared. The crime possibly committed on US Soil would be " Null" to Mexico and their jurisdiction.
 And yet at the same time, the US cannot prosecute him either.

Its called Tag Team at its finest. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: October 08, 2010, 09:15:50 PM »

Deenie I so agree.  Kiara is still very young.and hopefully will grow to lead a productive life.  James.  Well he has been trucking around with his mother since the day he was born..she has placed herself as his only constant.  She made his bio Dad give up custody, made her second husband pay child support..when he had no real bond with the child..and then moved him into the current situation. 

God help James..he has been through much, heard much and seen much..IMO.

Terri, IMO, is unable to form a stable bond with anyone.  Not even her parents..seems she has only run back to them when she needed money..the restaurant..a place to stay..and now help with paying for an attorney.  Although I believe the attorney fees are being paid by a deposit on account for book and movie rights by a NY publisher.

In the end..this does not represent to me a good mother, step mother, wife or daughter..this is someone who has split with reality and lives in her own world of lies, physical comfort and satisfaction and money to support a life style sh could not afford on her own.

As always just my two cents..  Hoping Kyron is found soon to put an end to this heinous crime that Terri knows more about then anyone else.

JMHO.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: October 08, 2010, 09:23:51 PM »

As for the illegal gardener/Terri's lover (I think that woman would do anyone *blush), it does not come off as any good to have been asked to be a MFH months ago and not gone immediately to authorities. Kyron is missing and then he tells authorities and helps with the sting. What on earth did he do to think he should be paid $10,000.00?

Mulling over Rob's post...I am so confused, I do not know what to think. I still feel in my gut it was a sexually motivated crime. Enter immigrants...that's certainly possible too.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
gmaw
Scared Monkey

« Reply #323 on: October 08, 2010, 09:32:55 PM »

just thinking out loud

Kaine and Terri were together for 8 years. Shared a house/home with their two boys James and Kyron

Then came little Kiara

What would cause such a deliberate " choice" to call on an outsider to " Off Kaine" ?

(( prior to Kyron going missing)) 

What if the MFH is untrue ! If there was any proof  TH would have been arrested before now .
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: October 08, 2010, 09:33:17 PM »

Earlier you all were talking about LE asking Terri personal questions about the landscaper on the polygraph test.  How could that be?  Weren't the polygraphs taken before the sting with the landscaper and the detective?  They wouldn't ask her questions about him, if they were planning a sting.  Correct me if I'm wrong about that, but it doesn't make sense.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Joni97103
Scared Monkey

« Reply #325 on: October 08, 2010, 09:49:13 PM »

Deenie ~  Something about Terri's not being able to find a teaching job that might help explain a bit.

I don't know if it's this way in most states, but in Oregon, the rate a teacher must be paid is determined by the number of years they have been a teacher, AS WELL as their level of education.

My sister has been a teacher for the better part of 30 years.  When she was laid off from a 13 year gig at a private school (due to a conflict with one of the nuns), she decided to better herself and get her masters degree.  Getting that degree immediately drove her pay-rate up.  She has only been able to find one full-time teaching job since, and it was for a special education class, in which they could never keep a teacher for more than a year or two because of the stress and physical nature of it.  Since then, she has only been able to sub and tutor.

If a district can hire one teacher for $32K, but would have to pay $42K to one with a Masters degree, generally they will go with what saves them money.

Anyway...what I'm saying is, yes of course Terri was probably more qualified than many of the teachers they hired instead of her, but it was probably strictly a money thing.  I know this causes a great deal of anger for my sis, who would be HAPPY to work for less money, but it's not allowed. 
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #326 on: October 08, 2010, 10:41:27 PM »

Terri was not able to teach because of her DUI and reckless endangerment.  There was a waiting period for that issue in order for her to regain her teaching license.

Now that the period is over, she reinstated her license.  I am sure that there are plenty of teacher's out there without that on their records.

I doubt if that record will help her to ever get a job.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: October 08, 2010, 10:57:02 PM »

Here is the one thing we have to remember..RS was already part of an on going investigation prior to Kyron's disappearance. (IMO)

LE went to him..he didn't come to them.  Once they had Terri's cell and computer records they knew she was some how tied to him. 

He didn't come forward and say this crazied redhead asked me to off her husband.....he was implicated by Terri's cell or computer records...as well as her 911 calls. 

I think he has been on LE's radar prior to May..prior to her 911 call about harrassment.

I also think if the only thing RS ever did wrong in the USA was being here illegally..he wouldn't be on their radar..he would have been deported.

I still believe that RS and Terri have a much longer history then just since last November.  I don't know what that history is ..but I believe that his history, his friends, her needs and likes..have lead to her knowing who to depend on for Kaine's MFH and Kyron's disappearance.  You don't ask a casual friend to off your husband, you don't ask call LE because a person who does your yard work shows up to be paid.  Nope..

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: October 08, 2010, 11:01:25 PM »

i know rehashing i just want to find kyron
Neighbor new Qs
about what time, did you arrive at the SF, and when did you notice the cones
are you sure it was the GK that blocked the spaces
and did the play area grass get cut that day,6/4/10

JMO
since the GK does the play area to, and has to drive the mower to the ball field
or vice versa, and from his statement, he was hoping the kids would not come down
to the field, that means he was doing the ball field last i think
my estimated time line of the GK
arrives at 7;45,unlocks chain,unloads and drives mower over to cut play area
so maybe around, 8;15 he is back to the ball field, so between 8;20-8;50 he
sees the kids, so kyron was not one of the kids, per principle's & TH statements
he/she said they saw TH taking the pic, and TH says they viewed the SF and
last saw him at 8;45,and TH says they arrived at 8;15
 whoops that does leave a 5min window, but you would think one of those kids
would have mentioned that kyron was with them, and if the cars are still parked there,how did the GK get out, im guessing the cars were gone by 9;00, when GK said he left, WAS kyron in one of those cars/trucks

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100582364.html?tab=video

recap of post
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8661.msg1242172#msg1242172

Sorry, I do not understand you cw.  The parking spots were blocked using cones, not using a truck and/or trailer.  Does this explain?

thanks Neighbor
i think i got ya, the GK,dave stensen, blocked some parking spaces with
the orange cones,on 6/4/2010
do you know why, and does he do it every time he cuts the grass

are you sure it was the GK that blocked the spaces, and from the parking lot
map which spaces were blocked, and

i thought from what he said he drove up the dirt road,unlocks chain, unloads
mower and cuts

PK lot map
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8661.msg1242080#msg1242080

You're welcome.  There are two places to mow.  One is the playground.  He probably did that first, and parked in the main parking lot.  He then moved his truck and mower to the ball field and left the orange cones.  The cones were on the left of where it says "parking" on your map.  The map has a red line there.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8661.msg1242228#msg1242228

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: October 08, 2010, 11:07:29 PM »

and this guy in the big pic,the LS, he looks familiar, maybe he was at
the candlelight vigils or a fundraiser, when i get time ill go back to pics and
vids and see if i see him

the LS
http://blinkoncrime.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Sanchez_201.jpg

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #330 on: October 08, 2010, 11:08:40 PM »

photo's on Suavie Island - thanks again ubrmel  thumleft

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t166/ubrmel/sauvie%2010%2008%202010/

This was along the pullout off Reeder Rd.. Somebody forgot their boxers..
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 10:42:11 AM by klaasend » Logged

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: October 08, 2010, 11:12:13 PM »

Earlier you all were talking about LE asking Terri personal questions about the landscaper on the polygraph test.  How could that be?  Weren't the polygraphs taken before the sting with the landscaper and the detective?  They wouldn't ask her questions about him, if they were planning a sting.  Correct me if I'm wrong about that, but it doesn't make sense.

Claycat,

I fully believe that they had to do that that day because the media had already connected Terri with RS.  It wasn't published yet, but look at the dates.  Kaine, Desiree and Tony have a press conference where they ask that WW and the Oregonian leave.  They are only answering questions that have been emailed..and a few during the presser.  The sting takes place a day or two later. 

The WW had already interviewed Terri alone at the home..they ask about the landscaping.  We all thought later they must have known.  They did not run this article until several days later...after the sting and Kaine moved out.

Since questions were emailed..everyone thinks this was Kaine's doing because he requested that prior to this presser..I disagree.  LE had set a precident, prior to that, requesting all questions be emailed first by the press.  LE was fully in control and knew that WW and the Oregonian had already matched up Terri and RS..they did not want this coming out.

But because it was obviously known by those two sources..now they had to move quickly with the sting and hope for the best.

Hope that made some sense..it is late and I am ready for the Monkey bunky .

Peace and hugs..night nite

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #332 on: October 08, 2010, 11:15:55 PM »

CW  an angelic monkey

We all want Kyron found. Its all this gibber and gabber that is only known as " Wild speculations" to be conceived prior to Kyron being missing. The MFH plot and the landscaper etc..

I wish I didn't have to think about a landscaper and a MFH plot - it seems so " out of the realm" to even be understood let alone believable.

And for Gmaw who posted back to me - I have nothing to offer, and never have said that " Terri is 100 percent guilty of anything"  I feel your passion  and just wanted to clarify - I do not know any more than anyone else. 

All is speculation and none of us know anything.

I think all of us here, We are all on the same page, and that is Finding Kyron.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: October 08, 2010, 11:17:16 PM »

photo's on Suavie Island - thanks again ubrmel  

This was along the pullout off Reeder Rd.. Somebody forgot their boxers

from
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8694.msg1243721#msg1243721

one boxer shot is good
so this is a regular event, one of those hide away sex
places in the wood, or near that nude beach place
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 10:42:45 AM by klaasend » Logged

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #334 on: October 08, 2010, 11:32:43 PM »

The photo of the blue material with stripes - looks like a PJ Top or pants " bottoms", I think it is a top though, showing a sleeve cuff

Boxers even the more expensive ones - do not have cuffs or trim work 

They have elastic at the hip area but no cuffs  - I know I have bought many a pair to wear myself.
I have worn them over my bathing suits or even just around the house. Boxers with the U butt sewn - not the straight up sewn like shorts. Those are the cheaper version/ones sewn like a pair of shorts. The U sewn boxers are usually higher quality and offer comfort to men for a reason.  More open space to be able to be free ......

No cuffs anywhere or detail of such on them - unless it was again at the waist line - jmo.

neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #335 on: October 08, 2010, 11:34:52 PM »

i know rehashing i just want to find kyron
Neighbor new Qs
about what time, did you arrive at the SF, and when did you notice the cones
are you sure it was the GK that blocked the spaces
and did the play area grass get cut that day,6/4/10

JMO
since the GK does the play area to, and has to drive the mower to the ball field
or vice versa, and from his statement, he was hoping the kids would not come down
to the field, that means he was doing the ball field last i think
my estimated time line of the GK
arrives at 7;45,unlocks chain,unloads and drives mower over to cut play area
so maybe around, 8;15 he is back to the ball field, so between 8;20-8;50 he
sees the kids, so kyron was not one of the kids, per principle's & TH statements
he/she said they saw TH taking the pic, and TH says they viewed the SF and
last saw him at 8;45,and TH says they arrived at 8;15
 whoops that does leave a 5min window, but you would think one of those kids
would have mentioned that kyron was with them, and if the cars are still parked there,how did the GK get out, im guessing the cars were gone by 9;00, when GK said he left, WAS kyron in one of those cars/trucks

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100582364.html?tab=video

recap of post
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8661.msg1242172#msg1242172

Sorry, I do not understand you cw.  The parking spots were blocked using cones, not using a truck and/or trailer.  Does this explain?

thanks Neighbor
i think i got ya, the GK,dave stensen, blocked some parking spaces with
the orange cones,on 6/4/2010
do you know why, and does he do it every time he cuts the grass

are you sure it was the GK that blocked the spaces, and from the parking lot
map which spaces were blocked, and

i thought from what he said he drove up the dirt road,unlocks chain, unloads
mower and cuts

PK lot map
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8661.msg1242080#msg1242080

You're welcome.  There are two places to mow.  One is the playground.  He probably did that first, and parked in the main parking lot.  He then moved his truck and mower to the ball field and left the orange cones.  The cones were on the left of where it says "parking" on your map.  The map has a red line there.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8661.msg1242228#msg1242228

cw,
I arrived there around 8:30am and noticed the cones.
Anybody could have put the cones there, but the GK did so other times.
I did not look at the grass that day.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: October 08, 2010, 11:46:54 PM »

cw,
I arrived there around 8:30am and noticed the cones.
Anybody could have put the cones there, but the GK did so other times.
I did not look at the grass that day.

so the overflow of parked cars/trucks where there on the dirt road when you arrived
and TY

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: October 08, 2010, 11:47:42 PM »

photo's on Suavie Island - thanks again ubrmel  

This was along the pullout off Reeder Rd.. Somebody forgot their boxers

from
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8694.msg1243721#msg1243721

one boxer shot is good
so this is a regular event, one of those hide away sex
places in the wood, or near that nude beach place

Suavie Island is a beautiful place.  One way in and one way out, to bad there wasn't a camara on that bridge so we could just exclude it.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 10:43:08 AM by klaasend » Logged
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: October 08, 2010, 11:50:26 PM »

Hello Monkeys,
Since day one I thought that Kyron is in the school buried somewhere. All the show about kyron being seen in the school the day of the science fair is for a sick reason. Terri or her friend the gardener may know of a place in the school that a kid could "have" an "accident like a hole or an uncovered duct, i don't know.....but Sometimes I think that they killed kyron somewhere else and somebody else brought kyrons body hours after his dead to the school to be buried.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: October 08, 2010, 11:57:38 PM »

Hello Monkeys,
Since day one I thought that Kyron is in the school buried somewhere. All the show about kyron being seen in the school the day of the science fair is for a sick reason. Terri or her friend the gardener may know of a place in the school that a kid could "have" an "accident like a hole or an uncovered duct, i don't know.....but Sometimes I think that they killed kyron somewhere else and somebody else brought kyrons body hours after his dead to the school to be buried.

oooo! shivers
the school is on a hill, maybe a drain off or old defunct sump pump

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.