April 30, 2024, 02:44:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #33 10/07/10 - 10/17/10  (Read 190571 times)
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: October 09, 2010, 12:30:14 AM »

Here is the one thing we have to remember..RS was already part of an on going investigation prior to Kyron's disappearance. (IMO)

LE went to him..he didn't come to them.  Once they had Terri's cell and computer records they knew she was some how tied to him. 

He didn't come forward and say this crazied redhead asked me to off her husband.....he was implicated by Terri's cell or computer records...as well as her 911 calls. 

I think he has been on LE's radar prior to May..prior to her 911 call about harrassment.

I also think if the only thing RS ever did wrong in the USA was being here illegally..he wouldn't be on their radar..he would have been deported.

I still believe that RS and Terri have a much longer history then just since last November.  I don't know what that history is ..but I believe that his history, his friends, her needs and likes..have lead to her knowing who to depend on for Kaine's MFH and Kyron's disappearance.  You don't ask a casual friend to off your husband, you don't ask call LE because a person who does your yard work shows up to be paid.  Nope..

Thanks, Gypsy!  I understand that he was already on their radar, but it doesn't seem like they would tip their hand and question Terri about him when they were planning a sting.  That wouldn't be too bright.  However, if that is what happened, that may have been one way they bungled the case.  If they questioned her about him during the polygraph test, of course it would make her suspicious when he shows up at her door a few days later. 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: October 09, 2010, 01:07:11 AM »

photo's on Suavie Island - thanks again ubrmel  thumleft

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t166/ubrmel/sauvie%2010%2008%202010/

This was along the pullout off Reeder Rd.. Somebody forgot their boxers..

Looked at all the images in that album and came across this one:

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t166/ubrmel/sauvie%2010%2008%202010/?action=view&current=24.jpg

Sky blue oil drum?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 10:43:39 AM by klaasend » Logged

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: October 09, 2010, 02:41:30 AM »

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t166/ubrmel/sauvie%2010%2008%202010/?action=view&current=24.jpg

Sky blue oil drum?

just want to clear this up for ubrmel... these are not from any search today ...there was not anyone out there searching today that ubrmel saw... the pics were taken today but no searchers were seen...

here is what ubrmel told me

I do want to clarify to them or their admin that there was NO searchers that I saw today, I just took pictures.
I clarified that on WS but when it gets carried over to other sites, they say thanks UBRMEL for todays "search" photos..
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 10:44:11 AM by klaasend » Logged

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #343 on: October 09, 2010, 07:20:08 AM »

Sky blue oil drum?

just want to clear this up for ubrmel... these are not from any search today ...there was not anyone out there searching today that ubrmel saw... the pics were taken today but no searchers were seen...

here is what ubrmel told me

I do want to clarify to them or their admin that there was NO searchers that I saw today, I just took pictures.
I clarified that on WS but when it gets carried over to other sites, they say thanks UBRMEL for todays "search" photos..

Regarding the sign, I suspect that might have been placed by a person or persons working with a psychic. Sounds very familiar to me regarding containers that had been discussed.
These kinds of drums are readily available in this area but never really contained oil. Most have been used for different types of chemicals then bleached and cleaned very well for sale to the public.  

I own one of these that we use in our office right now for collections. It is a 50 gal drum so holds alot of food or clothing. It also has a seal tight lock down lid. Was going to post a pic but in the only one I could find you can't see the drum it is hidden by all the clothes collected.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 10:44:33 AM by klaasend » Logged

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #344 on: October 09, 2010, 07:39:35 AM »

I spoke with someone yesterday who has met the family. This person was very nice and said that Kyron has the biggest smile. Gee where have we heard that before? Also said that when the reporter from the WW showed up on the Horman property he scared the s**t out of TH as she was outside with little KH letting her play when he just popped up out of no where. He was rude and she had a hard time getting him off the property. He was the reason all the signs went up for no trespassing and keep out.

Stated the Horman property has been searched twice with dogs as well as the surrounding area. The dogs were allowed to freely search all the vehicles. Pretty much feels that searchers left no stone unturned when they did the search including all the surrounding homes and outbuildings.

This conversation led me to believe that Kyron is not in that area near the Horman home. I'm very comfortable in that belief.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: October 09, 2010, 08:38:53 AM »

KOIN link to suit money doc.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/media/lib/107/c/0/9/c09a8c35-dbaa-4b10-860f-4487d00f3637/Memo_suitmoney.pdf

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: October 09, 2010, 08:53:41 AM »

I would encourage all monkeys to read the document (link in previous reply).  It is chock full of information.

I can see right now that this divorce is going to be ugly and become infamous.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #347 on: October 09, 2010, 09:43:03 AM »

I would encourage all monkeys to read the document (link in previous reply).  It is chock full of information.

I agree, one thing that I don't understand, if Terri got the retainer from a third party why is this Kaine's business? Wish someone would explain.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: October 09, 2010, 09:51:10 AM »

I agree, one thing that I don't understand, if Terri got the retainer from a third party why is this Kaine's business? Wish someone would explain.

Is Kaine supposed to simply take Terri and her attorney at their word?  They need to show proof, he has the right to see where it came from to make sure.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: October 09, 2010, 09:56:35 AM »

Even though Terri's attorney sat down with Caine's attorney and explained to him about the money, according to what I got out of the document, Kaine wants to force her to take the stand.  This is what I mean...this is ugly and it won't get better from here on...IMO.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: October 09, 2010, 09:57:27 AM »

Is Kaine supposed to simply take Terri and her attorney at their word?  They need to show proof, he has the right to see where it came from to make sure.
But if the money isn't coming from him and his lawyers find that out, then I don't see why it would be his business. Now if some of the money is his, then I can see why he wants to know.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: October 09, 2010, 10:05:49 AM »

But if the money isn't coming from him and his lawyers find that out, then I don't see why it would be his business. Now if some of the money is his, then I can see why he wants to know.

TERRI is the one who BRAGGED about the amount to Mike Cook.  I'm sure it is Kaine's attorneys that are calling the shots on this to protect their client. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: October 09, 2010, 10:11:12 AM »

I've never been divorced just don't know how all these things work or don't work.
mompalm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #353 on: October 09, 2010, 10:17:16 AM »

I guess he wants to establish who the 3rd party is, or at least how this transaction happened. For example, what if Terri already had the money tucked away somewhere, gave it to this 3rd party so the 3rd party could give it to Houze as if it was actually money from this 3rd party? In that case, it may be considered part of the marital assets.

Other scenario is that this is another attempt on Kaine's part to put pressure on Terri to talk.

Would be so much easier if she would/could just spit it out: my parents / relatives /whoever put up the money. Because, if that's the case, we can assume they wouldn't have handed over this money other than the necessity for an attorney, so it wouldn't be a marital asset. IOW, it's not like this 3rd party had been planning to give Terri $350,00 as a gift before all this happened - it is specifically earmarked to give directly to her attorney.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: October 09, 2010, 10:22:13 AM »

I can't imagine anyone but Terri's parents putting up the money, unless she has some rich relatives stashed somewhere that were willing to put up the money. I have no idea and it must be strategy on the part of Terri's lawyer not to disclose where the money came from.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: October 09, 2010, 10:25:47 AM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Terri-Horman-Seeks-Visitation--104610209-missing-kyron-portland.html

Terri Horman Seeks Visitation

by Kyle Iboshi

kgw.com

Posted on October 8, 2010 at 5:51 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- The stepmother of Kyron Horman wants supervised visitation of her 22-month old daughter, as she battles her estranged husband in a divorce case.

Terri Horman hasn't seen her daughter since her Kaine filed for divorce and a restraining order in late June, amid a search for his son Kyron, who disappeared from Skyline Elementary and remains missing. 

Crews planned to once again search Sauvie Island over the weekend for clues in the case. Details: Sauvie Kyron search

"Ms. Horman misses her child and would like to see her," said attorney Peter Bunch during a divorce hearing Thursday.

Terri's lawyer said he plans to ask the court to alter the current restraining order. It requires Terri Horman to stay away from her daughter.

A family law expert explains several factors are considered when determining visitation, but ultimately it boils down to what is best for the child.

"The issue is not going to be whether the child's mother, Terri deserves to see the child.  The issue is what does the child need and how can we be sure the child's needs are being met," said family law attorney Jody Stahancyk.

Kaine Horman has mixed feelings about visitation, "Depending on the circumstances, the answer could be yes or no."

He anticipates the visitation issue will be resolved at future hearings.

Complete coverage: Kyron Horman case

So it will require a court hearing
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: October 09, 2010, 10:27:51 AM »

Interesting, and would have no idea how visitation might be worked out considering all this. Maybe some supervised visitation?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: October 09, 2010, 10:31:38 AM »

Link to Memo for Abatement document:

http://www.koinlocal6.com/media/lib/107/0/9/e/09ed8122-16eb-4a52-987c-3a139c024bcd/memo_abatement.pdf

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #358 on: October 09, 2010, 11:04:27 AM »

If the money came from Terri's relatives, why not just say so.

Once again, she casts suspicion on her self making me think that the money is somehow tainted.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: October 09, 2010, 11:17:21 AM »

If the money came from Terri's relatives, why not just say so.

Once again, she casts suspicion on her self making me think that the money is somehow tainted.
I hear what you are saying, but for whatever reason the lawyers must be using the money angle as a strategy, or I would think it would be no big deal to say.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.