April 30, 2024, 09:50:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #33 10/07/10 - 10/17/10  (Read 190672 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #400 on: October 09, 2010, 04:10:19 PM »

Hi Monkey's Smile Posting for a friend in the hopes whomever is responsible will come forward and do the right thing by Kyron                                                                                             Today is the day that the person(s) responsible for Kyron's disappearance could make the choice to do the right thing. You cannot fix what has been done but you can step forward and do the right thing by Kyron now. Its not pretty, we accept that. I would like to remind you that the first one with a deal wins (let the race be on.) You may be worried about how your families will feel, knowing what you have done, that cannot be helped anymore; what is done is done. I guarantee you that they will have an easier time accepting what happened if you come forward on your own instead of waiting for the law to come drag you out of your homes. I believe in their heart of hearts they already suspect the truth and are struggling with how to handle it themselves. There is no shame in righting a wrong to the best of your ability. Lead someone to Kyron  one way or the other, its the last thing you can do for him. Please, right at least this one wrong.
Welcome            It sounds like you know something, or I'm totally misunderstanding you. I don't understand posting for a friend 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: October 09, 2010, 04:14:43 PM »

Hi Monkey's Smile Posting for a friend in the hopes whomever is responsible will come forward and do the right thing by Kyron                                                                                             Today is the day that the person(s) responsible for Kyron's disappearance could make the choice to do the right thing. You cannot fix what has been done but you can step forward and do the right thing by Kyron now. Its not pretty, we accept that. I would like to remind you that the first one with a deal wins (let the race be on.) You may be worried about how your families will feel, knowing what you have done, that cannot be helped anymore; what is done is done. I guarantee you that they will have an easier time accepting what happened if you come forward on your own instead of waiting for the law to come drag you out of your homes. I believe in their heart of hearts they already suspect the truth and are struggling with how to handle it themselves. There is no shame in righting a wrong to the best of your ability. Lead someone to Kyron  one way or the other, its the last thing you can do for him. Please, right at least this one wrong.

welcome Jadelyn
your friend sounds like he/she has a definite suspect/s and its not TH
or im reading you wrong

side note listing to scanner where is spring trail,they have a dog there
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=wp&feedId=348

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: October 09, 2010, 04:19:36 PM »

welcome Jadelyn
or im reading you wrong

Thank-you for the scanner info. I'm not understanding either what Jadelyn is trying to say. If you are trying to say your friend knows something sure hope she/he went to the police.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: October 09, 2010, 04:29:17 PM »

Thank-you for the scanner info. I'm not understanding either what Jadelyn is trying to say. If you are trying to say your friend knows something sure hope she/he went to the police.

no rose
 sorry it is spring water trail still there with dog, and the vctim is in
the cop car,and suspect at large on that trail

Jadelyn
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=9077
she posted and gone,if time is right its cental time

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: October 09, 2010, 04:33:09 PM »

no rose

Jadelyn

Thank-you
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: October 09, 2010, 04:36:10 PM »

no rose

Jadelyn

Thank you , CW.  Just turned it on. 

Talking about a vehicle spun out and hit a barrier on Skyline Blvd.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: October 09, 2010, 04:54:01 PM »

Just throwing this out there for a thought, since it is alleged that RS is an alias, could it be LE was working on another case, possibly another agency, and RS was an informant for them?

There's a reason why LE took RS statement, MFH plot, and acted on it. 

Where was his credibility? 

What made him so crediible? 

Who exactly is RS?

IMO, LE took RS's word and gave it to Kaine because LE was so sure Terri did it and they wanted to bring all the pressure to bear on her that they could at one time - to make her break.

Fruit of the poisonous tree - Rudy is not credible and they took his word without proof.

Wouldn't it be just terrible if LE took Rudy's word against Terri and it turns out to be the Rudy is the one they should have been looking at all along? 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #407 on: October 09, 2010, 05:01:11 PM »

Just throwing this out there for a thought, since it is alleged that RS is an alias, could it be LE was working on another case, possibly another agency, and RS was an informant for them?

Who exactly is RS?

IMO, LE took RS's word and gave it to Kaine because LE was so sure Terri did it and they wanted to bring all the pressure to bear on her that they could at one time - to make her break.

Fruit of the poisonous tree - Rudy is not credible and they took his word without proof.

Wouldn't it be just terrible if LE took Rudy's word against Terri and it turns out to be the Rudy is the one they should have been looking at all along? 

Exactly! Shango 

This is part of the "shocker" ...

And part of my reason for calling the incompetent.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: October 09, 2010, 05:03:39 PM »

Who exactly is RS?

Exactly! Shango 

And part of my reason for calling the incompetent.
And something like that happening would certainly not be the first time.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #409 on: October 09, 2010, 05:10:02 PM »

Who exactly is RS?

Exactly! Shango 

And part of my reason for calling them incompetent.
And something like that happening would certainly not be the first time.

self edit = them

Well, yeah, but it would be comical except a child is missing a likely dead.

It's not supposed to happen like that - the police are supposed to be beyond reproach.

That's why I made a comment a while back - most of us grow up respecting the police, but every now and then they destroy our faith.

Also; it's bad enough that a child is missing and likely dead ( that's just horrible ) but they could be focused on the wrong person, slandered that person, gave vital investigative information to another party and possibly let someone who may have committed the crime credibility that he never deserved.

+++

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: October 09, 2010, 05:10:51 PM »

Who exactly is RS?

Rudy has no credibility, he is in this country illegally and would have to be working under
falsified documentation.  LE, IMO, should have never trusted in the MFH plot without concrete evidence.  If LE had concrete evidence, they wouldn't have tried the sting operation.  If LE had proof of the MFH, they would have arrested Terri and to put more pressure on her about Kyron. 

In other words, IMO, it appears LE really screwed up.  I so want to be wrong on this.

Now we're hearing that no one knows where Rudy is.  LE knows.  They've got him in custody somewhere until they can get the evidence they need.  It might be that LE figured out they can't trust Rudy not to skip town or that some of Rudy's associates would make sure he gets away safely.

I'm sorry - I'm irritated at the thought that LE was going along with the very person that could have been the one involved with Kyron going missing. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
nurseratchett
Scared Monkey

A gift from the stars

« Reply #411 on: October 09, 2010, 05:12:49 PM »

welcome Jadelyn
or im reading you wrong

I believe Jadelyn is trying to get the message out  whoever is responsible fro Kyrons disappearance has the chance to do right by him now, as opposed to waiting until someone else (accomplice) speaks to LE first.

I believe it is directed at Terri Horman and DeDe Spicher, and who ever else may currently be considered a suspect.
Whoever talks will not get the death penalty. The silent one will.

IMO at any rate.....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: October 09, 2010, 05:15:33 PM »

Amen
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #413 on: October 09, 2010, 05:17:41 PM »

This is one of the more bizarre cases I have followed, but something will top this, I'm sure.

The fact that the police don't tell the public what's going on is strange. Then add in Kaine's statement about Skyline being a safe school before and safer now, but someone said that a door is left open. I guess some people never learn their lesson.

Kyron is / was a member of society, and he deserves all the same rights and protections that all other members deserve. He deserves a competent investigation and the public is deserving of what's truly going on here.

I know I wouldn't be sleeping very well if my children were going to Skyline.

I'm rather shocked, well, maybe not shocked, but surprised that the citizens of Portland aren't demanding a full accounting of what's taking place.

I guess some don't care, some think the police are doing their job, and some think that it will be solved when it's solved. Whenever that may be.

I think it's outrageous that the police have offered no accountability in this case. They owe the citizenry that much.

+++

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: October 09, 2010, 05:19:35 PM »

Any news on today's search on Sauvie Island?

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #415 on: October 09, 2010, 05:22:36 PM »

I also agree that Jadelyn is posting to the people who took Kyron on here as they probably read on here and other sites.

I think Jadelyn is telling the perps whomever talks first gets the best deal.

So race to LE and tell where Kyron is  and if that one gets there first, s/he gets the best deal.  The one who doesn't talk or comes in second gets nothing-maybe DP.
mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #416 on: October 09, 2010, 05:26:15 PM »

Hi Jadelyn. Welcome to Scared Monkeys. Interesting post!
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #417 on: October 09, 2010, 05:29:28 PM »

Divorce in Oregon is no fault.  If Terri was having an affair every hour on the hour, it would not make a bit of difference. 

To me it sounds as if they do not want to reveal where the money came from?  Why?  If it's the parents, what's the big deal?

Bunch said TH would incriminate herself in a criminal case.

What does that have to do with a divorce which can be granted for no reason at all?

Where does the criminal part come into a divorce case?

Is the source of the money the criminal part?
nurseratchett
Scared Monkey

A gift from the stars

« Reply #418 on: October 09, 2010, 05:29:47 PM »

Any news on today's search on Sauvie Island?

So far just this....

http://www.kptv.com/news/25340260/detail.html
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: October 09, 2010, 05:33:20 PM »

nurseratchett - TY

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.