April 30, 2024, 02:10:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #33 10/07/10 - 10/17/10  (Read 190710 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #420 on: October 09, 2010, 05:36:31 PM »

Just throwing this out there for a thought, since it is alleged that RS is an alias, could it be LE was working on another case, possibly another agency, and RS was an informant for them?

There's a reason why LE took RS statement, MFH plot, and acted on it. 

Where was his credibility? 

What made him so crediible? 

Who exactly is RS?

Rudy has no credibility, he is in this country illegally and would have to be working under
falsified documentation.  LE, IMO, should have never trusted in the MFH plot without concrete evidence.  If LE had concrete evidence, they wouldn't have tried the sting operation.  If LE had proof of the MFH, they would have arrested Terri and to put more pressure on her about Kyron. 

In other words, IMO, it appears LE really screwed up.  I so want to be wrong on this.

Now we're hearing that no one knows where Rudy is.  LE knows.  They've got him in custody somewhere until they can get the evidence they need.  It might be that LE figured out they can't trust Rudy not to skip town or that some of Rudy's associates would make sure he gets away safely.

I'm sorry - I'm irritated at the thought that LE was going along with the very person that could have been the one involved with Kyron going missing. 

I agree, this is what happened.

In the LE's zeal and zest to arrest Terri they screwed up this investigation. And it really happened in the first 24 hours and got worst from there.

When they found Rudy's cell footprints linked to Terri - he likely needed a quick story. Affair and MFH seems too juicy not to follow. Maybe he was trying to pin it all on her due to being spurned? Maybe the December 911 call details how it could have happened. There's a fight over that for some reason and Kaine doesn't seem to thrilled to have that come to light.

When Terri was polygraphed she was probably deceptive on questions relating to affairs - I think that's a given.

I think the police shared that with Kaine. And I think ole Mr. Handsome had to face reality. Terri is not a nice person and a likely serial cheater. But it's still a jump to get from cheating to killing a child. She cheated on her first husband IIRC, or maybe that was the second, or maybe it was both. Who knows.

If the only reason for being together is to hurt the one another - well, it's time to move on.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
nurseratchett
Scared Monkey

A gift from the stars

« Reply #421 on: October 09, 2010, 05:40:44 PM »

Hi Monkey's Smile Posting for a friend in the hopes whomever is responsible will come forward and do the right thing by Kyron                                                                                             Today is the day that the person(s) responsible for Kyron's disappearance could make the choice to do the right thing. You cannot fix what has been done but you can step forward and do the right thing by Kyron now. Its not pretty, we accept that. I would like to remind you that the first one with a deal wins (let the race be on.) You may be worried about how your families will feel, knowing what you have done, that cannot be helped anymore; what is done is done. I guarantee you that they will have an easier time accepting what happened if you come forward on your own instead of waiting for the law to come drag you out of your homes. I believe in their heart of hearts they already suspect the truth and are struggling with how to handle it themselves. There is no shame in righting a wrong to the best of your ability. Lead someone to Kyron  one way or the other, its the last thing you can do for him. Please, right at least this one wrong.

Amen

Klaas...I believe the person who can answer anything about this message has emailed you.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #422 on: October 09, 2010, 05:44:01 PM »

If the MFH isn't real, which I have no idea, how would the police be able to get out of that? In other words what about the RO, and the things the police told Kaine? I mean what do you do, go to Kaine and say, we are sorry, we got it wrong? Where would things go now?
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: October 09, 2010, 05:47:33 PM »

Hey All!

Keep reading just not posting.

IMO ...

If TH was not guilty of murdering Kyron ... even if she took part in someone kidnapping him ... she'd be talking ... through her lawyer ... but talking nonetheless.  Yes, in some states accessory to murder holds the same sentence as murder ... but testifying against the true murderer usually holds some sway with the DA.  That high priced lawyer would be all over that I'd think.

Just the fact that she's saying nothing ... and worried any questioning in the divorce procedings could incriminate her ... makes me believe she's the guilty party.

Jadelyn? ... just a little cryptic for this case IMO.  Having read here for so long ... looks like there are more people jumping into the fray ... acting like players ... than there were in the Anthony case.  But just my personal opinion.

Love you monkeys!  I'll be reading!  Smile

The Newfster Smile

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: October 09, 2010, 05:52:22 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/searchers_return_to_sauvie_isl.html
Searchers focus on Sauvie Island for second consecutive week in Kyron investigation
Published: Saturday, October 09, 2010, 11:40 AM     Updated: Saturday, October 09, 2010, 11:55
snip
Saturday's team includes about 60 ground searchers, said Lt. Mary Lindstrand, a spokeswoman for the sheriff's office. The rest are on ATVs, horses, with canine units or support groups, she said.
--------
10/3/10 updates
http://www.katu.com/news/local/104248539.html

Sauvie Island searcher: 'Bones, we're looking for bones'
Share By KATU News and KATU.com Staff
Story Published: Oct 3, 2010 at 7:02 PM PDT
Story Updated: Oct 3, 2010 at 8:11 PM PDT

SALEM, Ore. – For the second day in a row more than 100 searchers combed an island north of Skyline School where Kyron is believed to have disappeared nearly four months ago.

This marks the largest Kyron-related search we've seen in weeks – with Monday being exactly four months since Kyron was driven to school by his stepmother Terri and then disappeared.

Searchers spent both Saturday and Sunday on foot, and sometimes using dogs, horses or even ATVs all over the island. Investigators had the Sauvie Island school doubling as a command post as the headed up a search they do not expect to last past the weekend.

On this balmy Sunday, searchers were instructed not to talk to the media or discuss their tactics. However, we did overhear one searcher with a dog – one of five dogs sniffing over Sauvie Island Sunday – say "Bones, we're looking for bones."

However, no one within the investigation will confirm what it is they're exactly looking for. They will only confirm there aren't any new tips making them spend the weekend searching this water-riddled island.

"By following up on and being thorough here we are getting closer," said Lt. Mary Lindstrand with the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office. "I can't give you any specifics on when there will be a resolution, but it's steps. Step by step and we've got to make sure we get all those steps and be as thorough as possible."

While investigators can't say what searchers are looking for on Sauvie Island, it's obvious some piece of information – new or old – made them reassemble the largest search for Kyron we've seen in weeks.

Fund-raising tally rises
On Friday, Kyron's mother Desiree Young remained confident then that Kyron was still alive. (Watch the press conference.)

"He's out there," Young told news cameras on Friday. "We just need to bring him home."

She made a public plea asking for anyone to come forward with information, and she asked for the public to help raise the reward that's currently at $50,000.

As of Sunday, The Oregonian reported that $85,500 had been raised for Kyron-related efforts. Our assignment desk editor spoke to Desiree Young by phone Sunday afternoon.

Young tells us the fund raising breaks down to nearly $30,000 in a fund maintained by the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office for search-and-rescue and investigation costs. In an interview with KATU Reporter Anna Canzano in September, Multnomah County Search and Rescue Coordinator Diana Olson identified this fund as a Bank of America account.

As of early September, none of the sheriff's Bank of America fund had been spent. At the time Sgt. Olson said it had not been determined whether the sheriff's office account would go toward reimbursing search and rescue costs that had already been incurred. It has since been decided that $8,000 of that fund will go to search and rescue costs, with the rest going into the sheriff's office general fund for investigation expenses, according to The Oregonian's Sunday report.

The reward fund reportedly was seeded by a $50,000 anonymous donation. Young tells us all reward-money donations are being handled by the sheriff’s office.

Young also said the Kyron Horman Foundation has received more than $8,000 to date from fundraisers and the sales of T-shirts and wrist bands. That foundation is organized by Young and her husband, Tony Young, along with Kyron's father Kaine Horman.

"It continues to be overwhelming the amount of people that show their support and are doing things for him," said Kyron's father Kaine Horman in a September KATU interview. "It's incredible."

Inmates repeatedly step forward
Also giving toward the cause was a group of inmates at the Oregon State Penitentiary in Salem. They raised more than $500, according to The Oregonian's report.

"Every dollar helps," Young told us by phone. "And here are prisoners who came up with an innovative way to help find Kyron.” 

This is not the first time inmates at the Oregon State Penitentiary have gathered up funds to keep a child's memory, or in this case his search, alive. In January the story of a 2-year-old girl hit by a truck and killed in a Salem parking lot touched the hearts of prisoners at the state pen, who raised enough to ensure her a proper gravestone.

At the scene of Sunday's search on Sauvie Island, about 10 miles northwest of downtown Portland, as the search-and-rescue effort continues for the missing 8-year-old Kyron Horman:

updated vids from 10/3/10
http://www.katu.com/news/local/104248539.html?tab=video

http://www.kptv.com/news/25266701/detail.html
-----------

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #425 on: October 09, 2010, 05:53:02 PM »

If the MFH isn't real, which I have no idea, how would the police be able to get out of that? In other words what about the RO, and the things the police told Kaine? I mean what do you do, go to Kaine and say, we are sorry, we got it wrong? Where would things go now?

I truly believe this is part of the problem. How do I phrase this?

How can the police "start" over. See, the MFH produced no results. No one has been arrested, unless RS has been arrested for providing the police with non factual evidence in a possible murder case. In a sense - lying to investigators. We just don't know and the police are providing no information. And this is part of my query into whether the citizens of Portland will demand a full accounting of what's taking place.

Once this snowball started rolling down hill, it seems impossible to stop. Could this have caused a divorce? and other problems and it's factually incorrect? That's part of a larger problem related to the whole sorry case. If it's all wrong, how can anyone trust that the police are doing the right thing and getting to the bottom of it all.

If the police believe they are right about the MFH - they need to explain why and why they shared that information with Kaine. And why a mother is now separated from her child.

I'm not totally sure what happened here, but it doesn't seem right to me. Maybe the police have evidence related to the MFH and if they do - they should present what they have to a grand jury. Or maybe they did and it went no where.

But if that's the case - the need to explain how and why they believed it to be true. Part of me thinks that if they explain why they believed it - the public will reject it.

+++

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: October 09, 2010, 06:03:49 PM »

I truly believe this is part of the problem. How do I phrase this?

How can the police "start" over. See, the MFH produced no results. No one has been arrested, unless RS has been arrested for providing the police with non factual evidence in a possible murder case. In a sense - lying to investigators. We just don't know and the police are providing no information. And this is part of my query into whether the citizens of Portland will demand a full accounting of what's taking place.

Once this snowball started rolling down hill, it seems impossible to stop. Could this have caused a divorce? and other problems and it's factually incorrect? That's part of a larger problem related to the whole sorry case. If it's all wrong, how can anyone trust that the police are doing the right thing and getting to the bottom of it all.

If the police believe they are right about the MFH - they need to explain why and why they shared that information with Kaine. And why a mother is now separated from her child.

I'm not totally sure what happened here, but it doesn't seem right to me. Maybe the police have evidence related to the MFH and if they do - they should present what they have to a grand jury. Or maybe they did and it went no where.

But if that's the case - the need to explain how and why they believed it to be true. Part of me thinks that if they explain why they believed it - the public will reject it.

Thank-you, I've never felt comfortable with the MFH plot, very difficult to prosecute, he said, she said. I would have no idea if the people of Portland would demand a full accounting of what's taken place, and imo, I think the majority of people in many places across the country are basically worried how to provide for their families, looking for work and keeping their head above water. I'm afraid what happens is not that people don't care, a lot move on, and then when another missing person case happens that catches the eye of the media, people jump on that. Very sad situation in all these missing people cases.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: October 09, 2010, 06:04:29 PM »

Personally, I believe Terri isn't talking is because Kaine and his lawyer have privy information that Terri's attorneys haven't been able to get as she has been the focus of the crinimal investigation.

These issues will affect how the court will determine custody issues with her daughter and Kaine and Rackner know this.  In effect, they are using the law to gain an unfair advantage.

The criminal investigation needs to be concluded because that determination will affect Terri and Kiara's future relationship.

With the shock of his son missing, Kaine took his leads from LE- in good faith as any person would have, and acted on it by taking his daughter, filing for divorce and an RO.  Desiree and Tony were his support group.

If LE are incorrect in this fatal attraction with the information they got from RS, what have they done to the parties involved?  How do you backpedal on destroying peoples lives on top of the unfathomable despair they are experiencing mentally that their child is gone without a trace?

There isn't just one victim here, this family and extended family are victims across the board.

Again, I ask, WHO is RS and WHO gave him credibility and WHY?

And, WHY are they PROTECTING HIM NOW?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: October 09, 2010, 06:14:14 PM »

Since you all know me and not Jadelyn I am going to repost the same message.  I will tell you that this is an open letter pleading for certain people to please admit the truth now.  I know who is sending the message and I'll just say it is someone more local to the case:

Today is the day that the person(s) responsible for Kyron's disappearance could make the choice to do the right thing. You cannot fix what has been done but you can step forward and do the right thing by Kyron now. Its not pretty, we accept that. I would like to remind you that the first one with a deal wins (let the race be on.) You may be worried about how your families will feel, knowing what you have done, that cannot be helped anymore; what is done is done. I guarantee you that they will have an easier time accepting what happened if you come forward on your own instead of waiting for the law to come drag you out of your homes. I believe in their heart of hearts they already suspect the truth and are struggling with how to handle it themselves. There is no shame in righting a wrong to the best of your ability. Lead someone to Kyron's little body one way or the other, its the last thing you can do for him. Please, right at least this one wrong.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #429 on: October 09, 2010, 06:20:22 PM »

Personally, I believe Terri isn't talking is because Kaine and his lawyer have privy information that Terri's attorneys haven't been able to get as she has been the focus of the crinimal investigation.

These issues will affect how the court will determine custody issues with her daughter and Kaine and Rackner know this.  In effect, they are using the law to gain an unfair advantage.

The criminal investigation needs to be concluded because that determination will affect Terri and Kiara's future relationship.

With the shock of his son missing, Kaine took his leads from LE- in good faith as any person would have, and acted on it by taking his daughter, filing for divorce and an RO.  Desiree and Tony were his support group.

If LE are incorrect in this fatal attraction with the information they got from RS, what have they done to the parties involved?  How do you backpedal on destroying peoples lives on top of the unfathomable despair they are experiencing mentally that their child is gone without a trace?

There isn't just one victim here, this family and extended family are victims across the board.

Again, I ask, WHO is RS and WHO gave him credibility and WHY?

And, WHY are they PROTECTING HIM NOW?

agreed.

As a matter of fact - when I learned the landscaper's name, it was not Rudy Sanchez. I figured I received incorrect info. Now, looking back, I think that's the correct name. However, and I hate to do this - it would be irresponsible to post a name I am unsure is correct.

I would site this example - when they took Misty Cummings down to the dock, and showed her some bones, it was later said that those weren't bones and I posted that they were in fact bones. My info came directly from a person with the Orlando Sentinel. Someone I have known since the Jenn Kesse case. I believed that to be true, and posted it. As it turned out - those were bones - but Indian from a burial site. So, in a sense it was correct - but to avoid another situation where I may have correct / incorrect info, I will defer for the time being. I will confirm if the name is discovered and posted.

+++

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: October 09, 2010, 06:21:40 PM »

the 911 call from 12/26/09
still wondering the weight of that call, it seems important
for the divorce hearings

is this when kaine really found out about an affair
and wants to use it as the start of the MFH, or was it
the start of the MFH

maybe RS is an undercover, and fell into this mess
illegal aliens are under homeland and fbi jurisdiction
i think

sometimes real life is so strange

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: October 09, 2010, 06:23:00 PM »

Is this landscaper, whatever his name is, in some kind of custody or did he run for the hills? Not quite getting where this man is, if anyone knows?
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: October 09, 2010, 06:25:48 PM »

Since you all know me and not Jadelyn I am going to repost the same message.  I will tell you that this is an open letter pleading for certain people to please admit the truth now.  I know who is sending the message and I'll just say it is someone more local to the case:

Today is the day that the person(s) responsible for Kyron's disappearance could make the choice to do the right thing. You cannot fix what has been done but you can step forward and do the right thing by Kyron now. Its not pretty, we accept that. I would like to remind you that the first one with a deal wins (let the race be on.) You may be worried about how your families will feel, knowing what you have done, that cannot be helped anymore; what is done is done. I guarantee you that they will have an easier time accepting what happened if you come forward on your own instead of waiting for the law to come drag you out of your homes. I believe in their heart of hearts they already suspect the truth and are struggling with how to handle it themselves. There is no shame in righting a wrong to the best of your ability. Lead someone to Kyron's little body one way or the other, its the last thing you can do for him. Please, right at least this one wrong.

so just another caring monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: October 09, 2010, 06:26:33 PM »

Thank-you, it sure did sound to me first time I read it, somebody close or maybe someone who knows a family member.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #434 on: October 09, 2010, 06:40:57 PM »

Why ISN'T Jadelyn going to the police?

and why TODAY and not yesterday?

Seems like this person is, ummm, withholding info.

I'm not sure that someone who kills a child worries about what family members think, but that's just me.

And, by the way, sounds like Jadelyn KNOWS who committed the crime - and the accomplice. And WHICH homes MAY receive a visit.

Why would someone withhold that info and post it on a message board?

Like I said - Oregon is a strange lil world.

Nite nite All.

+++

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: October 09, 2010, 06:41:58 PM »

Sauvie Island is under which jusristiction, Multnomah County and which other?

I understood the Sauvie Island connection based on the alleged cell phone pings.

We've all heard the story of the red mustang and the white truck speeding back from Sauvie Island, going off the road.

We also don't know what is fact or made up here.

Is this the basis for the Sauvie Island search (with Terri as the subject) or is there some other information?

Does RS have connections on SI?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: October 09, 2010, 06:44:48 PM »

No nanners or poo please ... just asking.

But this person has also told LE everything they know right?  Who these "certain persons" are?  And the reasons they are pleading for them to come clean?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: October 09, 2010, 06:48:11 PM »

Why ISN'T Jadelyn going to the police?

and why TODAY and not yesterday?

Seems like this person is, ummm, withholding info.

I'm not sure that someone who kills a child worries about what family members think, but that's just me.

And, by the way, sounds like Jadelyn KNOWS who committed the crime - and the accomplice. And WHICH homes MAY receive a visit.

Why would someone withhold that info and post it on a message board?

Like I said - Oregon is a strange lil world.

Nite nite All.

ROB
- Jadelyn was only a messenger.  The person sending the message doesn't have any information that LE doesn't have.  They are simply hoping to GET THRU to someone so that Kyron can be found. 

They don't have any information they are saying to the person WHO KNOWS to please come forward with the location of Kyron. 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: October 09, 2010, 06:51:08 PM »

ROB
- Jadelyn was only a messenger.  The person sending the message doesn't have any information that LE doesn't have.  They are simply hoping to GET THRU to someone so that Kyron can be found. 

They don't have any information they are saying to the person WHO KNOWS to please come forward with the location of Kyron. 
Did they mention if he's dead or alive?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: October 09, 2010, 06:53:57 PM »

ROB

Did they mention if he's dead or alive?

Read the last part of the message. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.