April 30, 2024, 11:26:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #33 10/07/10 - 10/17/10  (Read 190694 times)
nurseratchett
Scared Monkey

A gift from the stars

« Reply #440 on: October 09, 2010, 07:03:49 PM »

The "message" has been posted repeatedly on several FB pages and other message boards. It's simply sent as a plea by someone to try and appeal to the guilty party (ies) to "Do the Right Thing" and to remind them that soon, the chance to do that will be over. Once Kyron is found, it will be too late.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: October 09, 2010, 07:04:04 PM »

ROB
- Jadelyn was only a messenger.  The person sending the message doesn't have any information that LE doesn't have.  They are simply hoping to GET THRU to someone so that Kyron can be found. 

They don't have any information they are saying to the person WHO KNOWS to please come forward with the location of Kyron. 
Did they mention if he's dead or alive?

Read the last part of the message. 
Ohhhh - I see.

So the "messenger" knows that the murderer or an accomplice is reading SM?  - or is this "messenger" posting this plea all over the net?  Tweet honey Tweet!  Twitter is the fastest way to get the info out there!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: October 09, 2010, 07:05:44 PM »

The "message" has been posted repeatedly on several FB pages and other message boards. It's simply sent as a plea by someone to try and appeal to the guilty party (ies) to "Do the Right Thing" and to remind them that soon, the chance to do that will be over. Once Kyron is found, it will be too late.
Okay!  Gotcha!  No cryptic "messenger" ... Something that any one of us could have posted.  Duh!  Didn't really need to sound so cryptic then.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #443 on: October 09, 2010, 07:07:38 PM »

Here is my take on the divorce/criminal link. I think that Teri does know something or has done something. I am not sure her attorney knows what it is though. He may not even know for sure that she has done something but be pretty sure of it. While they are in a no fault divorce state, custody and property division both can be changed by fault. In other words, if Teri was having an affair then the property may be divided in Kaine's favor. If Terri did have an affair or do something with Kyron, her custody of Kiara will be affected negatively (even if she does not go to jail). I think that Terri's attorney is playing it safe. Remember, an attorney can not, under ethical rules, put a client or witness on the stand if they will lie.

As for the money, I wonder if Terri got it from a BOYFRIEND and that is part of the reason that the attorney does not want to say. It would show that she was having an affair and with who so that person can be called to testify in the property division phase of the divorce?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
nurseratchett
Scared Monkey

A gift from the stars

« Reply #444 on: October 09, 2010, 07:08:12 PM »

ROB
- Jadelyn was only a messenger.  The person sending the message doesn't have any information that LE doesn't have.  They are simply hoping to GET THRU to someone so that Kyron can be found. 

They don't have any information they are saying to the person WHO KNOWS to please come forward with the location of Kyron. 

Ohhhh - I see.

So the "messenger" knows that the murderer or an accomplice is reading SM?  - or is this "messenger" posting this plea all over the net?  Tweet honey Tweet!  Twitter is the fastest way to get the info out there!

LOL Newfie.....I would tweet it myself, but I think it's too many characters...
neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #445 on: October 09, 2010, 07:10:07 PM »

cw,
I arrived there around 8:30am and noticed the cones.
Anybody could have put the cones there, but the GK did so other times.
I did not look at the grass that day.

so the overflow of parked cars/trucks where there on the dirt road when you arrived
and TY

Overflow was along both sides of Skyline Blvd, Brooks Rd and the church parking.  The only vehicle that I remember on the dirt road .. was a white truck that was partly on the dirt road and pointing down (South) towards Skyline Blvd.  This parking situation gave me the impression that parking would be challenging.  Therefore I was surprised to see 4 or 5 spots blocked using cones in the main parking.  I had to drive through the main parking and found plenty of parking at the back of the school (North).
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: October 09, 2010, 07:10:10 PM »

ROB

Ohhhh - I see.

Everywhere they can.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: October 09, 2010, 07:14:26 PM »

Here is the messege as an image.  You can TWEET it as an image  

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub9%20June%202010/MessegeKyron.jpg

Edited to add:  Now if I can just learn to spell messege correctly
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 07:22:20 PM by klaasend » Logged
neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #448 on: October 09, 2010, 07:17:08 PM »

photo's on Suavie Island - thanks again ubrmel  

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t166/ubrmel/sauvie%2010%2008%202010/

This was along the pullout off Reeder Rd.. Somebody forgot their boxers

from
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8694.msg1243721#msg1243721

one boxer shot is good
so this is a regular event, one of those hide away sex
places in the wood, or near that nude beach place

Suavie Island is a beautiful place.  One way in and one way out, to bad there wasn't a camara on that bridge so we could just exclude it.

I love Sauvie Island.  It is a great place to ride a bike or go for a walk.  One side of the island is a farming community and the other side is a wild life area.  It is fairly large and there are only a few roads. 

There is at least one boat ramp and there are many other places where boats can moor.  SI would be a good place to do an handoff assuming when one of the parties has a boat.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: October 09, 2010, 07:20:34 PM »

cw,
I arrived there around 8:30am and noticed the cones.
Anybody could have put the cones there, but the GK did so other times.
I did not look at the grass that day.

so the overflow of parked cars/trucks where there on the dirt road when you arrived
and TY

Overflow was along both sides of Skyline Blvd, Brooks Rd and the church parking.  The only vehicle that I remember on the dirt road .. was a white truck that was partly on the dirt road and pointing down (South) towards Skyline Blvd.  This parking situation gave me the impression that parking would be challenging.  Therefore I was surprised to see 4 or 5 spots blocked using cones in the main parking.  I had to drive through the main parking and found plenty of parking at the back of the school (North).

TY
do you think this timeline for the GK is close
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8694.msg1243727#msg1243727

and the white truck you saw had no trailer and what was the time you saw the white truck
TYA
and whats up with the island search today, do you have any info
TY

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: October 09, 2010, 07:31:21 PM »

Hi Monkey's Smile Posting for a friend in the hopes whomever is responsible will come forward and do the right thing by Kyron                                                                                             Today is the day that the person(s) responsible for Kyron's disappearance could make the choice to do the right thing. You cannot fix what has been done but you can step forward and do the right thing by Kyron now. Its not pretty, we accept that. I would like to remind you that the first one with a deal wins (let the race be on.) You may be worried about how your families will feel, knowing what you have done, that cannot be helped anymore; what is done is done. I guarantee you that they will have an easier time accepting what happened if you come forward on your own instead of waiting for the law to come drag you out of your homes. I believe in their heart of hearts they already suspect the truth and are struggling with how to handle it themselves. There is no shame in righting a wrong to the best of your ability. Lead someone to Kyron  one way or the other, its the last thing you can do for him. Please, right at least this one wrong.

welcome Jadelyn
your friend sounds like he/she has a definite suspect/s and its not TH
or im reading you wrong

side note listing to scanner where is spring trail,they have a dog there
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=wp&feedId=348
Thank-you for the scanner info. I'm not understanding either what Jadelyn is trying to say. If you are trying to say your friend knows something sure hope she/he went to the police.

I believe Jadelyn is trying to get the message out  whoever is responsible fro Kyrons disappearance has the chance to do right by him now, as opposed to waiting until someone else (accomplice) speaks to LE first.

I believe it is directed at Terri Horman and DeDe Spicher, and who ever else may currently be considered a suspect.
Whoever talks will not get the death penalty. The silent one will.

IMO at any rate.....
Bumping nurseratchett's observation.  If in fact more than one person knows what happened to Kyron, then this is a point that person/s should consider and act upon now.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #451 on: October 09, 2010, 07:44:25 PM »

If I was married to Terri and found out about her lies, sexting and affairs, I would divorce her.  The MFH certainly was a nail in the coffin, but I doubt after all the info Kaine found out about Terri, that their marriage would have lasted anyways.
nurseratchett
Scared Monkey

A gift from the stars

« Reply #452 on: October 09, 2010, 07:45:56 PM »

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub9%20June%202010/MessegeKyron.jpg

Thank You Klaas...I admit, twitter is something I am still learning the finer points of...glad to know the shortcut for the image tweet.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: October 09, 2010, 07:48:02 PM »

I thought I had read those words before!  Thanks!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: October 09, 2010, 07:50:34 PM »

Thank You Klaas...I admit, twitter is something I am still learning the finer points of...glad to know the shortcut for the image tweet.

For those familiar with Twitter you would want post it as a TwitPic

http://twitpic.com/
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #455 on: October 09, 2010, 07:51:04 PM »

I got this from Wiki.  I can't see what anything Terri would have done , such as affairs, would affect anything at all.

No-fault divorce is a divorce  in which the dissolution of a marriage requires neither a showing of wrong-doing of either party nor any evidentiary proceedings at all [1]. Laws providing for no-fault divorce allow a family court  to grant a divorce in response to a petition by either party to the marriage, without requiring the petitioner to provide evidence that the respondent has committed a breach of the marital contract. Laws providing for no-fault divorce also limit the potential legal defenses of a respondent who would prefer to remain married.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: October 09, 2010, 08:06:01 PM »

This is one of the more bizarre cases I have followed, but something will top this, I'm sure.

The fact that the police don't tell the public what's going on is strange. Then add in Kaine's statement about Skyline being a safe school before and safer now, but someone said that a door is left open. I guess some people never learn their lesson.

Kyron is / was a member of society, and he deserves all the same rights and protections that all other members deserve. He deserves a competent investigation and the public is deserving of what's truly going on here.

I know I wouldn't be sleeping very well if my children were going to Skyline.

I'm rather shocked, well, maybe not shocked, but surprised that the citizens of Portland aren't demanding a full accounting of what's taking place.

I guess some don't care, some think the police are doing their job, and some think that it will be solved when it's solved. Whenever that may be.

I think it's outrageous that the police have offered no accountability in this case. They owe the citizenry that much.
Recognizing that Rob is a much-respected poster, I nevertheless must say that I disagree with almost everything in this post.

I don't think LE's silence is "strange" at all.  (Just frustrating to those of us trying to find answers for ourselves.)  I agree with Kaine when he says the school is probably safer now than it was before, and I think it is deplorable that the school has been maligned so thoroughly in the wake of this unspeakable premeditated crime. 

I have seen nothing at all to indicate that Kyron is getting a less-than-competent investigation from LE, nor that his full rights are not being respected or recognized by those working on his case.  If I were one of the investigators working diligently to try to find Kyron and find answers on this case, I couldn't help but feel offended by such an accusation.  Heck, I feel offended on their behalf.

I disagree entirely that LE "owes" the public full disclosure on the details and methodology of their investigation; there is way too much at stake for that.  They have assured the public that there is no "stranger danger" in this case, and have spoken publicly about what they can.  I am not surprised in the least that the Portland citizenry is not up in arms against the police because of the dearth of public information; why on earth would they be?  And I certainly don't read into the citizens' normal lack of outrage a lack of caring.  Again, I find the comment to be mildly insulting to the people of Portland, who are probably just as frustrated as we are, if not more so, by the fact that Kyron has not been found and no arrests have been made yet. 

It appears to me that this is a difficult and complex case, and it appears to me that LE cares very, very much about getting it right, for Kyron's sake, and because they take seriously their obligation to protect the public and properly investigate wrongdoing in a manner that will most likely lead to a conviction.  They are building a case, and it appears that keeping information under wraps is a very important tactic in this particular case.  Frustration aside, I have no problem understanding and accepting that.

Now, if it turns out there is is some kind of failure or wrongdoing behind the scenes on the part of LE, I imagine it will come to light and that if that were to occur, there would be accountability.  But I'm just not feeling the "inept-LE-is-failing-Kyron and the public" vibe on this one.  I've seen nothing whatsoever to indicate they are doing a bad job.  Just the opposite, IMO.

No offense meant to a fellow monkey, but I respectfully disagree with just about everything in this post.  One thing I do agree with:  It is indeed a bizarre case.  Praying along with everyone for Kyron to be found soon.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: October 09, 2010, 08:15:29 PM »

Desi - FWIW, I agree with you
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: October 09, 2010, 08:15:59 PM »

Hey NewfieMonkey~

I think Jadelyn is making a heartfelt appeal to the person or persons involved in the disappearance of Kyron, (or knowledge of) in the hopes that maybe she can convince them to step forward and end this suffering for the family. 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #459 on: October 09, 2010, 08:17:10 PM »

Desi - FWIW, I agree with you

And a DITTO from me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.