April 30, 2024, 03:12:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #33 10/07/10 - 10/17/10  (Read 190576 times)
Jadelyn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #460 on: October 09, 2010, 08:21:58 PM »

Hi Monkey's:)I don't post here I just love reading the boards you are all so insightful. And your compassion & care is very evident.I didn't write the post just posting as a favor for someone who doesn't have an account here.Someone out there knows something about what happened to Kyron and this is a very caring person's plea that those "someone's" come forward now rather than later.I know nothing other than what I've read and discussed on other boards,I have no insider knowledge so please no shooting the messenger:)Hope you all have a wonderful evening..as always Prayers for Kyron.

♥Danny♥Your absence has gone through me Like thread through a needle.Everything I do is stitched with its color.~W.S. Merwin
mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #461 on: October 09, 2010, 08:22:17 PM »

This is one of the more bizarre cases I have followed, but something will top this, I'm sure.

The fact that the police don't tell the public what's going on is strange. Then add in Kaine's statement about Skyline being a safe school before and safer now, but someone said that a door is left open. I guess some people never learn their lesson.

Kyron is / was a member of society, and he deserves all the same rights and protections that all other members deserve. He deserves a competent investigation and the public is deserving of what's truly going on here.

I know I wouldn't be sleeping very well if my children were going to Skyline.

I'm rather shocked, well, maybe not shocked, but surprised that the citizens of Portland aren't demanding a full accounting of what's taking place.

I guess some don't care, some think the police are doing their job, and some think that it will be solved when it's solved. Whenever that may be.

I think it's outrageous that the police have offered no accountability in this case. They owe the citizenry that much.
Recognizing that Rob is a much-respected poster, I nevertheless must say that I disagree with almost everything in this post.

I don't think LE's silence is "strange" at all.  (Just frustrating to those of us trying to find answers for ourselves.)  I agree with Kaine when he says the school is probably safer now than it was before, and I think it is deplorable that the school has been maligned so thoroughly in the wake of this unspeakable premeditated crime. 

I have seen nothing at all to indicate that Kyron is getting a less-than-competent investigation from LE, nor that his full rights are not being respected or recognized by those working on his case.  If I were one of the investigators working diligently to try to find Kyron and find answers on this case, I couldn't help but feel offended by such an accusation.  Heck, I feel offended on their behalf.

I disagree entirely that LE "owes" the public full disclosure on the details and methodology of their investigation; there is way too much at stake for that.  They have assured the public that there is no "stranger danger" in this case, and have spoken publicly about what they can.  I am not surprised in the least that the Portland citizenry is not up in arms against the police because of the dearth of public information; why on earth would they be?  And I certainly don't read into the citizens' normal lack of outrage a lack of caring.  Again, I find the comment to be mildly insulting to the people of Portland, who are probably just as frustrated as we are, if not more so, by the fact that Kyron has not been found and no arrests have been made yet. 

It appears to me that this is a difficult and complex case, and it appears to me that LE cares very, very much about getting it right, for Kyron's sake, and because they take seriously their obligation to protect the public and properly investigate wrongdoing in a manner that will most likely lead to a conviction.  They are building a case, and it appears that keeping information under wraps is a very important tactic in this particular case.  Frustration aside, I have no problem understanding and accepting that.

Now, if it turns out there is is some kind of failure or wrongdoing behind the scenes on the part of LE, I imagine it will come to light and that if that were to occur, there would be accountability.  But I'm just not feeling the "inept-LE-is-failing-Kyron and the public" vibe on this one.  I've seen nothing whatsoever to indicate they are doing a bad job.  Just the opposite, IMO.

No offense meant to a fellow monkey, but I respectfully disagree with just about everything in this post.  One thing I do agree with:  It is indeed a bizarre case.  Praying along with everyone for Kyron to be found soon.
Amen Desi! Thanks for this very thoughtful post!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: October 09, 2010, 08:25:58 PM »

Hi Monkey's:)I don't post here I just love reading the boards you are all so insightful. And your compassion & care is very evident.I didn't write the post just posting as a favor for someone who doesn't have an account here.Someone out there knows something about what happened to Kyron and this is a very caring person's plea that those "someone's" come forward now rather than later.I know nothing other than what I've read and discussed on other boards,I have no insider knowledge so please no shooting the messenger:)Hope you all have a wonderful evening..as always Prayers for Kyron.

Thanks Jadelyn!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: October 09, 2010, 08:26:47 PM »

What do you all think about this comment of Blink's snipped from post #363:

I spoke to one witness early that was looking out the window while he and his staff were working on her lawn. He testified before the GJ, I would offer it is common practice NOT to subpoena folks who may something you don’t want them to.

To me is sounds like the witness testified before the GJ and said something that the DA didn't know about or would not have called this witness if the DA knew what was going to be said...
in other words - a surprise of some sort.

The last statement is missing at least one word......difficult for me to interpret the full and accurate meaning. 

"He testified before the GJ, I would offer it is common practice NOT to subpoena folks who may something you don’t want them to"

Good evening Monkeys..once again I am playing catch up here. 

Just food for thought, but I took the missing word to be "say"..and that possibly Blink is reffering to Bunch..in a divorce you don't want to be the one to subpeona the lover and intended hiree for the MFH.

I really think no matter what..Terri has placed herself in a no win situation..and I think she knew that form the start. 

Meaning she knew with the murder for hire..and whatever else RS was involved in as her lover..it was a situation where you go for broke..winner take all. 

There is no inbetween in this escapade..either you are caught or you aren't...but there is no partial being caught..with a lover, the MFH, whatever else they were involved in and now Kyron's disappearance. 

She may have never expected things to get this out of hand..but at the very minimum..taking a lover..she should have expected a divorce hearing.

As always..JMHO

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: October 09, 2010, 08:27:35 PM »

Thanks, Jadelyn! 

I love the avatar you chose.  So sweet!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: October 09, 2010, 08:31:12 PM »

The "message" has been posted repeatedly on several FB pages and other message boards. It's simply sent as a plea by someone to try and appeal to the guilty party (ies) to "Do the Right Thing" and to remind them that soon, the chance to do that will be over. Once Kyron is found, it will be too late.
If there is someone, "guilty party" or otherwise, who has the knowledge and the power to come forward and be a hero for Kyron, I hope and pray that he/she will step up and provide the information it will take to bring him home, for better or for worse.  If that person happens to be reading here, we ask you to look inside your heart and please do the right thing to honor this sweet little guy who did not deserve what has happened to him.  Bring this sordid saga to a close and regardless of the repercussions, you will be glad that you did for the rest of your days, with a clean conscience and nothing to hide.  We will be so grateful to you.  May our little guy be found soon.

Bring Kyron Home.      Bring Kyron Home.      Bring Kyron Home.      Bring Kyron Home.      Bring Kyron Home.      Bring Kyron Home.   

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: October 09, 2010, 08:37:00 PM »

The "message" has been posted repeatedly on several FB pages and other message boards. It's simply sent as a plea by someone to try and appeal to the guilty party (ies) to "Do the Right Thing" and to remind them that soon, the chance to do that will be over. Once Kyron is found, it will be too late.
If there is someone, "guilty party" or otherwise, who has the knowledge and the power to come forward and be a hero for Kyron, I hope and pray that he/she will step up and provide the information it will take to bring him home, for better or for worse.  If that person happens to be reading here, we ask you to look inside your heart and please do the right thing to honor this sweet little guy who did not deserve what has happened to him.  Bring this sordid saga to a close and regardless of the repercussions, you will be glad that you did for the rest of your days, with a clean conscience and nothing to hide.  We will be so grateful to you.  May our little guy be found soon.

Bring Kyron Home.      Bring Kyron Home.      Bring Kyron Home.      Bring Kyron Home.      Bring Kyron Home.      Bring Kyron Home.   

Well said, Desdemona!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: October 09, 2010, 08:49:37 PM »

This is one of the more bizarre cases I have followed, but something will top this, I'm sure.

The fact that the police don't tell the public what's going on is strange. Then add in Kaine's statement about Skyline being a safe school before and safer now, but someone said that a door is left open. I guess some people never learn their lesson.

Kyron is / was a member of society, and he deserves all the same rights and protections that all other members deserve. He deserves a competent investigation and the public is deserving of what's truly going on here.

I know I wouldn't be sleeping very well if my children were going to Skyline.

I'm rather shocked, well, maybe not shocked, but surprised that the citizens of Portland aren't demanding a full accounting of what's taking place.

I guess some don't care, some think the police are doing their job, and some think that it will be solved when it's solved. Whenever that may be.

I think it's outrageous that the police have offered no accountability in this case. They owe the citizenry that much.

Rob I understand your outrage..I think we all do..but...I think there are parrell investigations going on at this point..Kyron..and other investigations that have to do with the people involved in Kyron's disappearance. 

I may be in the minority..but I believe Terri knew LS nad his associates long before last November when he started doing her yardwork.  I think there is a criminal ring/element involved...and LE wants to bring everyone along for the ride down with them. 

If LS's only problem was being illegal..then he would have been custody waiting deportation.
He wasn't..he is more then likely a key element in an onging investigation prior to Kyron going missing.  I think Kaine knows that or has figured that out.

Kaine wanting to know where Terri got the money is two fold..first was it hers she was keeping in a separate account, that may have been obtained illegally..selling drugs, etc?  Or was it from her lawyer Houze shopping the book and movie rights and this was a down payment on the deal?  Either looks bad..selling drugs or selling the story of your side of the tale of your missing step-son.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: October 09, 2010, 08:58:00 PM »

Gotta run, but just a couple of thoughts on RS.

Assuming it is true that he is an illegal immigrant with an alias, a family, and a lawn care business, as well as the indication we had that Terri was texting/sexting with him or at least using the damsel-in-distress/femme-fatale approach with him, and finally, assuming that there is some truth to the stories about a confrontation of some kind occurring between Terri and RS ----  is it remotely possible that the MFH thing was related to Terri attempting to blackmail him for his illegal status?  This may have been discussed before, or maybe it is too silly to consider, IDK, but I've wondered about that a couple of times.

Terri may have called 911 at some point to cover her butt.  She may have been observed or caught in some situation that appeared compromising, and could have made accusations against him as a cover story?  A stretch, but just thinking here.

She allegedly told a friend that some contact with LE had occurred in front of RS's family, and implied that this had caused RS some major problems.  If there is some element of truth to her story, there could be a clue here as to what may have actually transpired between Terri and RS.

Here is a big imaginative "what if:"  What if RS, being seduced, pressured or blackmailed by Terri, reluctantly agreed to make an attempt on KH's life... But what if RS purposely sabotaged this attempt, because he had no intention of killing anyone... and what if a failed attempt led to a 911 call; prowler on the property or something like that?  RS unable to go to LE because of his illegal status?  I dunno.

Oh, and did we ever find out whether the missing woman and children (custodial interference case; presumably fled to Mexico) were absolutely related to this guy, and whether or not that case was connected to Terri/RS?  Are those kids still gone?  There is a child visible at RS's elbow in the photo snapped outside of the GJ in September... was that his child?  Do we know anything more about this?

Forgive the wondering aloud... Praying so hard that Kyron will be brought home soon.  Waiting for answers, and for the truth to be brought forward.

MonkeyFlower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #469 on: October 09, 2010, 08:58:12 PM »

Haven't posted here in awhile, partly due to the slowness of the progression of things, but have been reading.
A long time ago (geez, unbelievable how long this has gone on when some of us were expecting more), I put out a message on FB also asking for the person to come forward (was guessing it was TH) and others have as well. Blink once wrote a letter on her site also trying to appeal to TH and so did others. I am not sure that this is any more than that, this note from Jadelyn. And now Blink is also saying Kyron is presumed dead. I would think most  people would be guessing that, but I guess because of Desiree few are saying that, though like I said, Blink just came out with the presumed dead too. But I guess the way is to be suspicious of everyone.  Probably OL is the best place to communicate with someone? Or maybe here because Tom J was here?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #470 on: October 09, 2010, 09:04:17 PM »

Assuming it is true that he is an illegal immigrant with an alias, a family, and a lawn care business, as well as the indication we had that Terri was texting/sexting with him or at least using the damsel-in-distress/femme-fatale approach with him, and finally, assuming that there is some truth to the stories about a confrontation of some kind occurring between Terri and RS ----  is it remotely possible that the MFH thing was related to Terri attempting to blackmail him for his illegal status?  This may have been discussed before, or maybe it is too silly to consider, IDK, but I've wondered about that a couple of times.

Terri may have called 911 at some point to cover her butt.  She may have been observed or caught in some situation that appeared compromising, and could have made accusations against him as a cover story?  A stretch, but just thinking here.

She allegedly told a friend that some contact with LE had occurred in front of RS's family, and implied that this had caused RS some major problems.  If there is some element of truth to her story, there could be a clue here as to what may have actually transpired between Terri and RS.

Here is a big imaginative "what if:"  What if RS, being seduced, pressured or blackmailed by Terri, reluctantly agreed to make an attempt on KH's life... But what if RS purposely sabotaged this attempt, because he had no intention of killing anyone... and what if a failed attempt led to a 911 call; prowler on the property or something like that?  RS unable to go to LE because of his illegal status?  I dunno.

Oh, and did we ever find out whether the missing woman and children (custodial interference case; presumably fled to Mexico) were absolutely related to this guy, and whether or not that case was connected to Terri/RS?  Are those kids still gone?  There is a child visible at RS's elbow in the photo snapped outside of the GJ in September... was that his child?  Do we know anything more about this?

Forgive the wondering aloud... Praying so hard that Kyron will be brought home soon.  Waiting for answers, and for the truth to be brought forward.

Hi, Monkeys!
I've been reading when I've had time, and admit I have missed some things.  I specifically logged in to ask the same question (bolded above).  Wow!  How weird was that?
With all the talk about RS being an alias, it brought to mind the same scenario Desi posted above.  I remember that the wife and kids were "presumably" at the same residence, but had differing names.  If they are all illegal, it could be that they were, in fact, RS's(whomever he is) wife and kids.  Were they whisked away for protection?  Did he "rid himself of them"?  I've been waiting for someone else to mention it, and when I finally decided to post the question, Des beat me to it by MINUTES!!

Monkey Devil!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: October 09, 2010, 09:06:50 PM »

Hi, Monkeys!
I've been reading when I've had time, and admit I have missed some things.  I specifically logged in to ask the same question (bolded above).  Wow!  How weird was that?
With all the talk about RS being an alias, it brought to mind the same scenario Desi posted above.  I remember that the wife and kids were "presumably" at the same residence, but had differing names.  If they are all illegal, it could be that they were, in fact, RS's(whomever he is) wife and kids.  Were they whisked away for protection?  Did he "rid himself of them"?  I've been waiting for someone else to mention it, and when I finally decided to post the question, Des beat me to it by MINUTES!!

Monkey Devil!
Forgot to BOLD the part of Des' post I was referring to! 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: October 09, 2010, 09:10:02 PM »

Rob I understand your outrage..I think we all do..but...I think there are parrell investigations going on at this point..Kyron..and other investigations that have to do with the people involved in Kyron's disappearance. 

I may be in the minority..but I believe Terri knew LS nad his associates long before last November when he started doing her yardwork.  I think there is a criminal ring/element involved...and LE wants to bring everyone along for the ride down with them. 

If LS's only problem was being illegal..then he would have been custody waiting deportation.
He wasn't..he is more then likely a key element in an onging investigation prior to Kyron going missing.  I think Kaine knows that or has figured that out.

Kaine wanting to know where Terri got the money is two fold..first was it hers she was keeping in a separate account, that may have been obtained illegally..selling drugs, etc?  Or was it from her lawyer Houze shopping the book and movie rights and this was a down payment on the deal?  Either looks bad..selling drugs or selling the story of your side of the tale of your missing step-son.
Interesting theory on RS, thanks Gypsy. (BBM)  (Were you reading my mind?)

I agree about the "follow the money" aspect on Kaine's part.  Unlike a couple of other monkeys, I found Bunch's memorandum quite unimpressive; thought most of his points were legally weak/unsound smoke-blowing.  This is probably his biggest case ever, though.  He's trying really hard.  JMO.

I'm so very curious about the real story with the mysterious RS.  There is more to it than the little bit we know... and the speculative parts lend themselves to all kinds of imaginary scenarios, IMO.
- - -
Adding:  LOL, just saw 04Bull's post.  Our minds are all running wild out there in landscaper land...

Adding:  Notice that he is not hiding behind a lawyer or pleading the Fifth.  He has been called by the Grand Jury.  And he's supposedly illegal, but is still here... Those facts in combination are quite intriguing IMO.  Not trying to be cryptic; I really have no idea what it all means.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: October 09, 2010, 09:12:30 PM »

Personally, I believe Terri isn't talking is because Kaine and his lawyer have privy information that Terri's attorneys haven't been able to get as she has been the focus of the crinimal investigation.
These issues will affect how the court will determine custody issues with her daughter and Kaine and Rackner know this.  In effect, they are using the law to gain an unfair advantage.

The criminal investigation needs to be concluded because that determination will affect Terri and Kiara's future relationship.

With the shock of his son missing, Kaine took his leads from LE- in good faith as any person would have, and acted on it by taking his daughter, filing for divorce and an RO.  Desiree and Tony were his support group.

If LE are incorrect in this fatal attraction with the information they got from RS, what have they done to the parties involved?  How do you backpedal on destroying peoples lives on top of the unfathomable despair they are experiencing mentally that their child is gone without a trace?

There isn't just one victim here, this family and extended family are victims across the board.

Again, I ask, WHO is RS and WHO gave him credibility and WHY?

And, WHY are they PROTECTING HIM NOW?

BBM

The whole crux is that Terri wasn't talking before she had a lawyer..not just since she got a lawyer.  And remember the first lawyer she hired was Houze, a very high profile lawyer..not a divorce attorney.  And she was being sued for divorce at that point in time..and still is..nothing else.

So..I have to ask..if you are innocent of any and all wrong doing in this case..the affair with LS, the murder for hire, anything at all to do with Kyron's disappearance....in the first 20 some days of this case wouldn't you have been truthful with LE, tell them everything yuo knew, taken as many LDT's as it took to help find Kyron?  Of course you would..because you wouldn't have anything to hide.

I do feel that Terri has a right to legal counsel.  I believe that everyone should have an attorney.  I just don't think I would have walked out of LDT's and refused to speak if I was innocent.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: October 09, 2010, 09:15:15 PM »

Since you all know me and not Jadelyn I am going to repost the same message.  I will tell you that this is an open letter pleading for certain people to please admit the truth now.  I know who is sending the message and I'll just say it is someone more local to the case:

Today is the day that the person(s) responsible for Kyron's disappearance could make the choice to do the right thing. You cannot fix what has been done but you can step forward and do the right thing by Kyron now. Its not pretty, we accept that. I would like to remind you that the first one with a deal wins (let the race be on.) You may be worried about how your families will feel, knowing what you have done, that cannot be helped anymore; what is done is done. I guarantee you that they will have an easier time accepting what happened if you come forward on your own instead of waiting for the law to come drag you out of your homes. I believe in their heart of hearts they already suspect the truth and are struggling with how to handle it themselves. There is no shame in righting a wrong to the best of your ability. Lead someone to Kyron's little body one way or the other, its the last thing you can do for him. Please, right at least this one wrong.

TY Klaas and Jadelyn..very moving message.  I hope it hits the heart of the people who most need to read it..I pray someone who has knowledge of this does the right thing. 

The first one in with the info and truth gets the best deal.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: October 09, 2010, 09:23:45 PM »

Video on todays search:

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine--Terri-Horman-due-in-court-for-divorce-hearing-104487169.html
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: October 09, 2010, 09:38:37 PM »

The whole crux is that Terri wasn't talking before she had a lawyer..not just since she got a lawyer.  And remember the first lawyer she hired was Houze, a very high profile lawyer..not a divorce attorney.  And she was being sued for divorce at that point in time..and still is..nothing else.

So..I have to ask..if you are innocent of any and all wrong doing in this case..the affair with LS, the murder for hire, anything at all to do with Kyron's disappearance....in the first 20 some days of this case wouldn't you have been truthful with LE, tell them everything yuo knew, taken as many LDT's as it took to help find Kyron?  Of course you would..because you wouldn't have anything to hide.

I do feel that Terri has a right to legal counsel.  I believe that everyone should have an attorney.  I just don't think I would have walked out of LDT's and refused to speak if I was innocent.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: October 09, 2010, 09:39:37 PM »

keeping up
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8694.msg1243979#msg1243979
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8694.msg1243979#msg1243979

neighbor,
 in addition to the the previous Qs(see links)
do you know how many classrooms had exhibits,and which classrooms did or didnt

and if their are any other locals that were at the school
and would like to chime in about their accounts of 6/4/10,
while at the school, it would be much appreciated

TY klaas for the vid update

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: October 09, 2010, 09:42:15 PM »

Personally, I believe Terri isn't talking is because Kaine and his lawyer have privy information that Terri's attorneys haven't been able to get as she has been the focus of the crinimal investigation.
These issues will affect how the court will determine custody issues with her daughter and Kaine and Rackner know this.  In effect, they are using the law to gain an unfair advantage.

The criminal investigation needs to be concluded because that determination will affect Terri and Kiara's future relationship.

With the shock of his son missing, Kaine took his leads from LE- in good faith as any person would have, and acted on it by taking his daughter, filing for divorce and an RO.  Desiree and Tony were his support group.

If LE are incorrect in this fatal attraction with the information they got from RS, what have they done to the parties involved?  How do you backpedal on destroying peoples lives on top of the unfathomable despair they are experiencing mentally that their child is gone without a trace?

There isn't just one victim here, this family and extended family are victims across the board.

BBM

I will preface my post with this: I think TH is guilty of Something.  However, in the scenario someone else posted (sorry I've been catching up, but it was recent) I can imagine myself being very angry at LE, Kaine, and anyone else I thought was throwing me under the bus.  Here's what I mean:

If the MFH plot was a LIE.
If I suspected RS abducted Kyron for revenge (maybe he didn't even know he was her stepchild?) for TH calling LE on him, and them finding out he's illegal.
If I perhaps, had something else to hide, but had nothing directly to do with Kyron's disappearance.
If I thought LE was out to get me, with a failed "sting" attempt, based on lies from the person I suspected took Kyron (for whatever reason) I wouldn't say a word.

Don't throw nanners.  It's easy to say you would talk, because if you really loved a child, you would put them first.  However, I'm being completely honest in saying that I don't think I would trust LE if they were out to get me.  Kyron is gone, and if LE was already on the trail of RS, what more could she offer?

I'm just sayin'. 
I'm not defending her, at all, just saying I could envision a scenario where I felt trapped and would do just as she is.  However, I have nothing to hide, and would never find myself in that position.

So what could she have done, that she doesn't want to admit to, that is not as bad as disappearing(selling, killing, etc...) a child?
I'm wondering if she videotaped him in the shower, or the bathtub, or was doing something like that. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: October 09, 2010, 09:45:03 PM »

BBM

I will preface my post with this: I think TH is guilty of Something.  However, in the scenario someone else posted (sorry I've been catching up, but it was recent) I can imagine myself being very angry at LE, Kaine, and anyone else I thought was throwing me under the bus.  Here's what I mean:

If the MFH plot was a LIE.
If I suspected RS abducted Kyron for revenge (maybe he didn't even know he was her stepchild?)maybe she thought he was her bio child for TH calling LE on him, and them finding out he's illegal.
If I perhaps, had something else to hide, but had nothing directly to do with Kyron's disappearance.
If I thought LE was out to get me, with a failed "sting" attempt, based on lies from the person I suspected took Kyron (for whatever reason) I wouldn't say a word.

Don't throw nanners.  It's easy to say you would talk, because if you really loved a child, you would put them first.  However, I'm being completely honest in saying that I don't think I would trust LE if they were out to get me.  Kyron is gone, and if LE was already on the trail of RS, what more could she offer?

I'm just sayin'. 
I'm not defending her, at all, just saying I could envision a scenario where I felt trapped and would do just as she is.  However, I have nothing to hide, and would never find myself in that position.

So what could she have done, that she doesn't want to admit to, that is not as bad as disappearing(selling, killing, etc...) a child?
I'm wondering if she videotaped him in the shower, or the bathtub, or was doing something like that. 
added in green for clarification
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.