April 30, 2024, 03:10:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #33 10/07/10 - 10/17/10  (Read 190575 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #480 on: October 09, 2010, 09:45:58 PM »

OK, I meant maybe RS thought Kyron was TH's Bio child.  Sorry!!  I'm sick, and not thinking or typing clearly. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #481 on: October 09, 2010, 09:53:18 PM »

Rob,
I enjoy your posts, and find myself agreeing with a lot of them.  I'm not sure on this one, I think TH is in this up to her eyeballs.  I do think that LE blew this case (sorry, Des, Klaas and others I respect).  It just never has set well with me that LE shared so much with Kaine and Desiree in the beginning.  I think they were so sure TH was behind everything that they took a huge gamble and I believe it came back to bite them HARD.  I believe Kryon is gone, and as sad as that is, it's better IMO than being sold into sexual slavery.  If he was murdered, then he is happily skipping and playing in Heaven, watching Toy Story II over and over and over.  That's how I imagine it, anyway, with a lot of other kids who were also murdered.  I like to think that there is a special place in Heaven for children, just like I think there is a special place in hell for those who murder them and abuse them. 

Anyway, I think you made some great points and know you are not afraid to make them, and not afraid or too proud to say you may be wrong.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: October 09, 2010, 09:54:05 PM »

O4Bull - hope you feel better soon 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: October 09, 2010, 09:57:09 PM »

I thought that the RO that Terri was served with mentioned the MFH and then she got Houze as an attorney. She was talking, doesn't mean she was telling the truth, but she was in the house with Kaine and as soon as she got Houze, she has been silent. She wasn't talking much before that and in fact, besides her emails that were published, and what we hear via so called friends, I don't recall hearing her speak in her own voice.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #484 on: October 09, 2010, 09:59:31 PM »

I don't know that LE necessarily shared things with Kaine and Desiree. 

It may be from the questioning that LE had to do asking about events, people, issues, that Kaine and Desiree learned about info.

And I am sure friends and acquaintances were offering all kinds of info that they had not felt comfortable  saying before, such as their booze was missing after Terri came over.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #485 on: October 09, 2010, 10:02:17 PM »

There was a video and I don't know at what point in time, where Terri had 4 women friends over and a reporter was there talking to one of them.  This was at TH's house.

I heard her tell one of the women to come into a room because she needed help.  I have never seen that video mentioned, but it sure would be a good one to look at.

I

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: October 09, 2010, 10:20:42 PM »

Does anyone have the photobucket link to the person who posted the search photos last week?

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #487 on: October 09, 2010, 10:24:58 PM »

Does anyone have the photobucket link to the person who posted the search photos last week?

http://s160.photobucket.com/home/ubrmel/allalbums

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Kyron%20Horman%20%20-OR-/The%20Search%20For%20Kyron/
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: October 09, 2010, 10:28:45 PM »

Thank you so much, 4myjoey!  I couldn't remember the name.   

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #489 on: October 09, 2010, 10:46:55 PM »

This is one of the more bizarre cases I have followed, but something will top this, I'm sure.

The fact that the police don't tell the public what's going on is strange. Then add in Kaine's statement about Skyline being a safe school before and safer now, but someone said that a door is left open. I guess some people never learn their lesson.

Kyron is / was a member of society, and he deserves all the same rights and protections that all other members deserve. He deserves a competent investigation and the public is deserving of what's truly going on here.

I know I wouldn't be sleeping very well if my children were going to Skyline.

I'm rather shocked, well, maybe not shocked, but surprised that the citizens of Portland aren't demanding a full accounting of what's taking place.

I guess some don't care, some think the police are doing their job, and some think that it will be solved when it's solved. Whenever that may be.

I think it's outrageous that the police have offered no accountability in this case. They owe the citizenry that much.

The front door is the main entrance to the school.  It always has been open and I do not see why that should change.  IMHO Skyline School has been handling this situation very well.  (I am actually more concerned about the integrity and closed lips of LE.)

The media is a totally different story.  They have been trespassing onto school grounds over and over again.  They bring you images of minors without obtaining permission.  It is time the media steps up to the plate and start investigative reporting instead of acting like tabloid.  How many times did you references to say the landscaper in the MSM?

Each time I ask for information from LE, I get the same statement.  They know what individuals are involved and they are not predators.  Early on, they had one major leak, and cannot afford to let more information out.  Just guessing, but could that be the Mayor's major tweet?  Back to lurking mode ...
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #490 on: October 09, 2010, 10:52:42 PM »

Neighbor, that sounds like good news from LE.

I feel that since the grand jury is still meeting, LE is making sure that their case is rock solid.  It takes time.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: October 09, 2010, 10:59:41 PM »

I don't know that LE necessarily shared things with Kaine and Desiree. 

It may be from the questioning that LE had to do asking about events, people, issues, that Kaine and Desiree learned about info.

And I am sure friends and acquaintances were offering all kinds of info that they had not felt comfortable  saying before, such as their booze was missing after Terri came over.
Didn't LE set up a sting that they expected to result in Terri's arrest for the MFH plot ?
They advised Kaine to get out of the house and take Kiara with him and he only had time to pack a few things ? They shared alot with Kaine, IMO
It did Kaine no good in my eyes to be critical of Terri of things that were going on before Kyron went missing. He said that she had been acting more erractically and there was the PPD and that they had been discusssing a divorce. He could have stuck to the topic of Kyron during their pressers. Wasn't there one presser where there wasn't even a picture of the kid ?
neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #492 on: October 09, 2010, 11:03:57 PM »

cw,
I arrived there around 8:30am and noticed the cones.
Anybody could have put the cones there, but the GK did so other times.
I did not look at the grass that day.

so the overflow of parked cars/trucks where there on the dirt road when you arrived
and TY

Overflow was along both sides of Skyline Blvd, Brooks Rd and the church parking.  The only vehicle that I remember on the dirt road .. was a white truck that was partly on the dirt road and pointing down (South) towards Skyline Blvd.  This parking situation gave me the impression that parking would be challenging.  Therefore I was surprised to see 4 or 5 spots blocked using cones in the main parking.  I had to drive through the main parking and found plenty of parking at the back of the school (North).

TY
do you think this timeline for the GK is close
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8694.msg1243727#msg1243727

and the white truck you saw had no trailer and what was the time you saw the white truck
TYA
and whats up with the island search today, do you have any info
TY

The timeline is probably close.  It is a lot to derive from just seeing the truck (no trailer) and cones there at 8:30 though.
We are recovering from the first cold of the season, so no visits to SI.  Add the SAR activity and today was not a good day to take the kids there.
neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #493 on: October 09, 2010, 11:14:19 PM »

keeping up
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8694.msg1243979#msg1243979
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8694.msg1243979#msg1243979

neighbor,
 in addition to the the previous Qs(see links)
do you know how many classrooms had exhibits,and which classrooms did or didnt

and if their are any other locals that were at the school
and would like to chime in about their accounts of 6/4/10,
while at the school, it would be much appreciated

TY klaas for the vid update

The lower grades had exhibits.  Maybe up to 5th grade.  Those classrooms are in the basement and on the first floor to the west of the main entrance.

There are some more locals on BOC if you have specific questions.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: October 09, 2010, 11:14:59 PM »

I thought that the RO that Terri was served with mentioned the MFH and then she got Houze as an attorney. She was talking, doesn't mean she was telling the truth, but she was in the house with Kaine and as soon as she got Houze, she has been silent. She wasn't talking much before that and in fact, besides her emails that were published, and what we hear via so called friends, I don't recall hearing her speak in her own voice.

Kat_Gram~

Prior to that, Kaine told Terri not to speak, and then it was determined Kaine and Desiree didn't want Terri to speak.

Once Terri was in that failed sting operation for the MFH sham, was hit with the divorce papers and the RO, Terri lawyered up and rightly so.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: October 09, 2010, 11:17:02 PM »

Kat_Gram~

Prior to that, Kaine told Terri not to speak, and then it was determined Kaine and Desiree didn't want Terri to speak.

Once Terri was in that failed sting operation for the MFH sham, was hit with the divorce papers and the RO, Terri lawyered up and rightly so.

Kat_Gram~

IIRC Terri retained Houze prior to Bunch, the divorce attorney.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: October 09, 2010, 11:21:35 PM »

The "message" has been posted repeatedly on several FB pages and other message boards. It's simply sent as a plea by someone to try and appeal to the guilty party (ies) to "Do the Right Thing" and to remind them that soon, the chance to do that will be over. Once Kyron is found, it will be too late.
If there is someone, "guilty party" or otherwise, who has the knowledge and the power to come forward and be a hero for Kyron, I hope and pray that he/she will step up and provide the information it will take to bring him home, for better or for worse.  If that person happens to be reading here, we ask you to look inside your heart and please do the right thing to honor this sweet little guy who did not deserve what has happened to him.  Bring this sordid saga to a close and regardless of the repercussions, you will be glad that you did for the rest of your days, with a clean conscience and nothing to hide.  We will be so grateful to you.  May our little guy be found soon.

Bring Kyron Home.      Bring Kyron Home.      Bring Kyron Home.      Bring Kyron Home.      Bring Kyron Home.      Bring Kyron Home.   

Des, this is sweet 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: October 09, 2010, 11:22:08 PM »

cw,

so the overflow of parked cars/trucks where there on the dirt road when you arrived
and TY

Overflow was along both sides of Skyline Blvd, Brooks Rd and the church parking.  The only vehicle that I remember on the dirt road .. was a white truck that was partly on the dirt road and pointing down (South) towards Skyline Blvd.  This parking situation gave me the impression that parking would be challenging.  Therefore I was surprised to see 4 or 5 spots blocked using cones in the main parking.  I had to drive through the main parking and found plenty of parking at the back of the school (North).

TY

and the white truck you saw had no trailer and what was the time you saw the white truck
TYA
TY

The timeline is probably close.  It is a lot to derive from just seeing the truck (no trailer) and cones there at 8:30 though.
We are recovering from the first cold of the season, so no visits to SI.  Add the SAR activity and today was not a good day to take the kids there.

Neighbor~

Do you remember receiving from the school a flyer announcing the Science Fair and Talent Show for June 4th?

It's been seen previously on-line, but we can't seem to locate a copy.  Do you have one that you can post.  I promised FatCatLurker I would try and locate one.

TIA,
MK

neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #498 on: October 09, 2010, 11:34:03 PM »

cw,

and TY

TY

TYA
TY

Neighbor~

Do you remember receiving from the school a flyer announcing the Science Fair and Talent Show for June 4th?

It's been seen previously on-line, but we can't seem to locate a copy.  Do you have one that you can post.  I promised FatCatLurker I would try and locate one.

TIA,
MK

We get a flood of paperwork from the school.  This was part a homework assignment package handed out about a month before the IB expo.  I recycled it, but it detailed where the expo should be about; when the outline should be finished; when it should be turned in; when the expo was; and when it could be picked up.  That is all I recall.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: October 10, 2010, 01:26:18 AM »

Ubrmel has some great pictures of today's search: http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t166/ubrmel/10%2009%202010%20SEARCH%20KYRON/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.