April 30, 2024, 12:42:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #33 10/07/10 - 10/17/10  (Read 190701 times)
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #500 on: October 10, 2010, 03:56:01 AM »

First of all Rob I am glad to see you back...Monkeys I have missed reading, sharing and debating with you all so much, and apologize for my vanishing act.  Kyron case was / is going down a road that I had to step back from and get my objectivity back in check, as well as distance myself a little bit, I was becoming obsessed with needing to know where Kyron is, not so much who took him, just where he could be found.  Convinced he would be found alive and we had a happy ending, while along knowing I was creating a fairy-tale.  When you start spending 12-15 hours following a case you need to back away from the computer.
I do agree with several things Rob had to say, and agree with other as well.  I do believe TH is involved, not sure anymore if she "knew" what happened or acted in the crime.  Still believe that something very heinous and beyond our comprehension occurred. And yes 80% sure Kyron is no longer with us, reason I don't think TH "did it" she only had what 15-30 minutes to kill Kyron, hide his body and go about her day, no their were others and God help us when it is all reveled.
When DDS came about, then the cousin, then the wall cryptic note I just knew it was something really bad and most likely does have to do with some kind of ritual act.  These people whoever you are, you are sick and pray you are found and locked away for the rest of your natural life.
To LE sorry but I don't have a lot of respect for them, understand they are just trying to find a little lost boy, but what they have done to his mother is disturbing, they used her to say things they couldn't and afraid along the line have given false hope.  I never have and never will have a lot of respect for Kaine, his story has changed as to TH state of mind, his marriage to Desiree, I find him to be a heel.  I understand the anger and do feel sorry for him he doesn't deserve what he is going through.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: October 10, 2010, 07:36:26 AM »

I read this post at Blink's and it is the most easily understood post I've read that shows how RS is linked to the divorce case and how it gives Terri's attorneys the right to depose him.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/10/07/kyron-horman-missing-kaine-and-terri-horman-face-off-in-family-court/comment-page-5/#comments

riverpearl says:
October 9, 2010 at 7:43 pm
alwayssunday, LE criminal investigation into Kyron’s disappearance produces “Rudy” who is the “source of” the MFH information.(as well, affair, sexting etc)

KH left house w/Kitty after LE told him of the MFH + KH states in his request for RO that LE has given him probable cause of MFH by TMH & probable cause TMH involved in disappearance of Kyron + KM files for divorce = “Rudy” is now “linked” w/ RO & divorce proceedings.

KH & Attorney have “used” LE criminal investigation information in their family court proceedings.
By doing “that” it has opened the door to TMH & Attorneys to LEGALLY have the right to have LE criminal investigation information & the right to depose “Rudy”.

Hope this help.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: October 10, 2010, 08:04:27 AM »

Also, this post from Blink's with her response bolded - hope this means that after the 18th we will hear some news - one way or the other:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/10/07/kyron-horman-missing-kaine-and-terri-horman-face-off-in-family-court/#comments

nora says:
October 9, 2010 at 9:47 pm
Blink, any idea why the main stream media is not covering the fact the Grand Jury is back in session? Is this intentional? Perhaps told by LE to keep it quiet? Or is this just not important news? Seems big to me.

No idea, but they are in session through the 18th
B

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: October 10, 2010, 08:11:12 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/10/08/kyron-horman-case-is-terri-getting-ready-for-a-criminal-case/

Kyron Horman case: Is Terri getting ready for a criminal case?

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: October 10, 2010, 08:36:54 AM »

Going back to the "bat phones", if Terri turns out to be involved into Kyron's death, all the friends who bought phones for her during the time the police was investigating the case could be arrested for aiding and abetting.

Those friends either knew, or didn't know, of Terri's involvement. Like many here have asked, why would anyone buy untraceable phones for someone who is still not clear of wrongdoing in the disappearance of her stepson?

Of course, they may not have known that she was being looked at as a suspect, and believed her story that her home was bugged in case in case a kidnapper called and that she wanted privacy... and Verizon doesn't reach the farm.

Either way, they are fairly smart people (those who helped her get the phone) and should've known better before getting into it, unless they were already "into it" and knew EXACTLY what they were doing.

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: October 10, 2010, 09:23:56 AM »

Desi - FWIW, I agree with you

Me, too. fwiw

And on another topic... if TH got the 350K from selling or 'lending' Kyron -- wouldn't the funding of the retainer be VERY relevant?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #506 on: October 10, 2010, 10:38:57 AM »

neighbor from your post. 
Each time I ask for information from LE, I get the same statement.  They know what individuals are involved and they are not predators.  Early on, they had one major leak, and cannot afford to let more information out.  Just guessing, but could that be the Mayor's major tweet?  Back to lurking mode ...      Somehow I must have missed this info, what Mayor's major tweet?
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: October 10, 2010, 10:44:17 AM »

Me, too. fwiw

And on another topic... if TH got the 350K from selling or 'lending' Kyron -- wouldn't the funding of the retainer be VERY relevant?

It would be, but it's a divorce court, not a criminal one.

That's why Terri's lawyers are contending the request to disclose the source of the money... LE is letting Kaine do their dirty work by making Terri testify and maybe get information they can't get now that Terri has lawyered up.

If there was concrete proof that Terri did that, then they wouldn't need to know where the money was coming from, though Kaine may.

I mean, who has $350,000 laying around?

According to the memorandum to the court, the only way that the $350,000's source can be revealed would be if the judge decides it's a gift and can later on be
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: October 10, 2010, 10:53:07 AM »

... contended.

(Previous post somehow lost my word... I blame the ... animated monkeys.

Very Happy

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #509 on: October 10, 2010, 10:54:41 AM »

neighbor from your post. 
Each time I ask for information from LE, I get the same statement.  They know what individuals are involved and they are not predators.  Early on, they had one major leak, and cannot afford to let more information out.  Just guessing, but could that be the Mayor's major tweet?  Back to lurking mode ...      Somehow I must have missed this info, what Mayor's major tweet?

I'm not sure how this case could possibly be deemed non-predatory. And how could THEY know when no one has been arrested and without charges, it's all supposition. I believe there have been other cases of children abduction children - for sex, but given the fact that Kyron is no where to be seen - that leaves abducted by a vehicle for transport. That makes it a predator of some sort. Whether Terri or Terri and an accomplice, or an unknown. If a vehicle was used that leaves someone much older than Kyron as children generally do not know how to drive.

Lastly, if the person who committed this crime is KNOWN, and there is no arrest - then there is no evidence. How could it possibly be relevant with no evidence. Make sense? The only other option would be - the police know, have evidence and CHOOSE not to arrest.

Personally, I feel that is some sort of buffer statement to the public, or vicariously placing the public at easy.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: October 10, 2010, 10:56:05 AM »

First of all Rob I am glad to see you back...Monkeys I have missed reading, sharing and debating with you all so much, and apologize for my vanishing act.  Kyron case was / is going down a road that I had to step back from and get my objectivity back in check, as well as distance myself a little bit, I was becoming obsessed with needing to know where Kyron is, not so much who took him, just where he could be found.  Convinced he would be found alive and we had a happy ending, while along knowing I was creating a fairy-tale.  When you start spending 12-15 hours following a case you need to back away from the computer.
I do agree with several things Rob had to say, and agree with other as well.  I do believe TH is involved, not sure anymore if she "knew" what happened or acted in the crime.  Still believe that something very heinous and beyond our comprehension occurred. And yes 80% sure Kyron is no longer with us, reason I don't think TH "did it" she only had what 15-30 minutes to kill Kyron, hide his body and go about her day, no their were others and God help us when it is all reveled.
When DDS came about, then the cousin, then the wall cryptic note I just knew it was something really bad and most likely does have to do with some kind of ritual act.  These people whoever you are, you are sick and pray you are found and locked away for the rest of your natural life.
To LE sorry but I don't have a lot of respect for them, understand they are just trying to find a little lost boy, but what they have done to his mother is disturbing, they used her to say things they couldn't and afraid along the line have given false hope.  I never have and never will have a lot of respect for Kaine, his story has changed as to TH state of mind, his marriage to Desiree, I find him to be a heel.  I understand the anger and do feel sorry for him he doesn't deserve what he is going through.

Nice to have you back and I also agree with some of the things that Rob and you say. I'm all over the place with this case, and am just letting it all play out, and hoping for a resolution. I'm not sure what you mean by a ritual act? Are you talking about a Satanic act? I know this happens way more than one wants to think about, but never felt this was the case IMO.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: October 10, 2010, 10:58:38 AM »

neighbor from your post. 

I'm not sure how this case could possibly be deemed non-predatory. And how could THEY know when no one has been arrested and without charges, it's all supposition. I believe there have been other cases of children abduction children - for sex, but given the fact that Kyron is no where to be seen - that leaves abducted by a vehicle for transport. That makes it a predator of some sort. Whether Terri or Terri and an accomplice, or an unknown. If a vehicle was used that leaves someone much older than Kyron as children generally do not know how to drive.

Lastly, if the person who committed this crime is KNOWN, and there is no arrest - then there is no evidence. How could it possibly be relevant with no evidence. Make sense? The only other option would be - the police know, have evidence and CHOOSE not to arrest.

Personally, I feel that is some sort of buffer statement to the public, or vicariously placing the public at easy.
That's what doesn't make sense, to me whoever would take a child or adult for that matter in a case like this would be a predator in my eyes. I still would like to know about the Mayor's tweet.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: October 10, 2010, 11:02:53 AM »

No Rose, I think that's when the mayor was trying to find out the identity of the man in Kyron's science project photo.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: October 10, 2010, 11:04:28 AM »

No Rose, I think that's when the mayor was trying to find out the identity of the man in Kyron's science project photo.
Oh thank-you, I didn't realize it was the mayor.
mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #514 on: October 10, 2010, 11:05:26 AM »

Me, too. fwiw

It would be, but it's a divorce court, not a criminal one.

That's why Terri's lawyers are contending the request to disclose the source of the money... LE is letting Kaine do their dirty work by making Terri testify and maybe get information they can't get now that Terri has lawyered up.

If there was concrete proof that Terri did that, then they wouldn't need to know where the money was coming from, though Kaine may.

I mean, who has $350,000 laying around?

According to the memorandum to the court, the only way that the $350,000's source can be revealed would be if the judge decides it's a gift and can later on be
Itaryl Moose are you saying that even IF Terri got the money from selling Kyron to a Human Trafficking Ring that she does not have to reveal it? Are you a lawyer? Thanks, this is so hard to follow and understand.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #515 on: October 10, 2010, 11:06:46 AM »

Nice to have you back and I also agree with some of the things that Rob and you say. I'm all over the place with this case, and am just letting it all play out, and hoping for a resolution. I'm not sure what you mean by a ritual act? Are you talking about a Satanic act? I know this happens way more than one wants to think about, but never felt this was the case IMO.

yep Good to see D back. Sometimes a break is good for the soul. It's easy to get mentally attached to children. And want the best for them, and to see them flourish in life. When someone harms one - well, it's hard for us folks to fathom. Breaks are a good thing.

O4Bull - it's ok to disagree with me. I don't mind, really. I can be wrong, just like anyone else, and to be honest - I have no emotional attachment to anyone in this case - just care that the correct party(ies) are held responsible and Kyron is located. That's pretty much it. Glad you took the time to reply to me.

This is an opinion board, and I respect everyone's opinion.

NRCG- I can see how you and I and everyone can be confused by this case and have shifting opinions / thoughts. And there's nothing wrong with that. Heck, if there were some real facts beyond the obvious - it would be beautiful.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: October 10, 2010, 11:12:39 AM »

I know we have talked about this 350,000 money for the lawyer over and over, and maybe that is what she paid, or maybe she just lied in the text message, I don't know. But that just seems ridiculously high for retaining a lawyer. If that were the case, many people in this type of situation or worse, how could they ever get a lawyer? They couldn't.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: October 10, 2010, 11:15:40 AM »

The fact that no other child have disappeared the way Kyron did suggests that the crime was not the work of a serial sex offender who chose the boy at random.

Of course, as some of us following these cases in the past know that there is always a first time for all these monters, i.e. Jarred Harrell, John Gardner, John Cooley, etc...

Some of them do their thing under the radar, no registration, no prior convictions, and even if they are supposed to register they KNOW how to beat the system.

There is always the chance of a random act, committed by one of these aholes.

However, the circumstances in recent months around the Horman household put the disappearance of Kyron right back at the Horman doorstep.

IMO.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: October 10, 2010, 11:20:03 AM »

neighbor from your post. 

Or they are waiting for tests or more evidence before making their arrest because they want it to STICK.  My money is on LE and the prosecution right now getting their ducks in a row prior to arrest (s).
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: October 10, 2010, 11:21:20 AM »

The fact that no other child have disappeared the way Kyron did suggests that the crime was not the work of a serial sex offender who chose the boy at random.

Of course, as some of us following these cases in the past know that there is always a first time for all these monters, i.e. Jarred Harrell, John Gardner, John Cooley, etc...

Some of them do their thing under the radar, no registration, no prior convictions, and even if they are supposed to register they KNOW how to beat the system.

There is always the chance of a random act, committed by one of these aholes.

However, the circumstances in recent months around the Horman household put the disappearance of Kyron right back at the Horman doorstep.

IMO.

There certainly is always the chance of a random act, and just like you said a first time for all these monsters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.