April 30, 2024, 06:00:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #33 10/07/10 - 10/17/10  (Read 190625 times)
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #640 on: October 11, 2010, 07:05:45 AM »

Sorry Deenie Firefox keeps crashing on me. So I will post this real quick and hope it works.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: October 11, 2010, 09:23:37 AM »

I need Lazydog or Neighbor to explain -

But from what I see within the aerial maps Klaas posted - of the Landfill and surrounding areas.

The area of 2 is water or presumably water - which could be part of the landfill and or part of the Water system - Water refinery ..unless Portland has under ground water systems

" Pipes Under ground/ and connects far reaching " that one source connects to the Sauvie residents  " drinking/tap/water" - same system that is of Portland.

Sorry Deenie I have knowledge of that landfill. It is possible it might have been a piece of property that was owned and used as a landfill or dumping grounds. Started when they had no respect for the land itself or the neighbors who lived on the Island. Things have drastically changed.

Hi Lazydog, I was so hoping you would come online. Does ESCO Corp to your knowledge ring a bell with you as far as Waste Stream or Refuse, Garbage Pickup in your local area ?  Have you ever seen dumpsters in your area with ESCO on them ? Commercial refuse haulers?

Thank You so much for any answers you can provide.

No they don't pickup garbage. The waste they dump is from their own steel products. They are no refuse haulers. It is a private landfill that they have used over the years.

Sorry I can't help more on that. Wish I could.

http://www.escocorp.com/markets/products.html

ESCO Products

Through its Engineered Products and Turbine Technologies groups, ESCO is a global leader in the design, manufacturing and distribution of superior product for mining, construction, power generation and aerospace applications.

For mining and construction applications, ESCO produces field-proven ground engaging tools, buckets, blades, end bits, couplers, wearparts, ripper systems, shanks, lip systems, dozer packages, liner packages, shrouds and structural components.

For aerospace and power generation, ESCO produces the entire line of hot gas path (HGP) components – including directionally solidified (DS), single crystal (SC) and equiaxed blades, nozzles, vanes and structural castings – as well as such post-cast processes as machining, grinding and stem drilling.

ESCO dredging cutterheads, teeth and components are used throughout the world. ESCO rigging products include rigging hardware, components, swagers, swage fitting, dies and spelter sockets. ESCO recycling products include hammers, shredder hammer assemblies, grates, rotor caps, liners and other key components. ESCO conveying products include long link sprockets, drums, chains, flights, drag chain sprockets, traction wheels, engineered chain, mill chain and chain attachments. ESCO forestry products include grapple and bunching heads, dual function booms, single function booms, snubbers, sorting heads and swing booms. ESCO also provides armor plating for military and commercial applications.

Mining

Highway and
Heavy Construction

Utilities and General Construction

Universal Wear
Solutions
   Crushing

Dredging

Mining

Highway and Heavy Construction

Utilities and General Construction

Universal Wear Solutions
   Crushing    Dredging

Rigging

Conveying and Wood Yard Products
   Recycling

Other Industrial Applications    Aerospeace and Defense     Power Generation

Rigging    Conveying and Wood Yard Products    Recycling    Other Industrial Applications    Aerospace & Defence    Power Generation

One thought, Blink wrote about RS being not only a LS but also hardscaper who could've done concrete retaining walls, run off's to ponds, etc..  So he could have access to places within SI if someone or some company needed anything like that kind of work done, right?  Possibility?  Whatever might be guarded or locked down wouldn't be for someone passing through to work.  If there was any type of drum or container on a work truck there isn't a soul who would question it.  Horrible thought!
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #642 on: October 11, 2010, 12:25:19 PM »

I found this comment interesting:

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine--Terri-Horman-due-in-court-for-divorce-hearing-104487169.html?commentPage=1#comments

cpsinvestigator said on October 9, 2010 at 11:33 AM

Some have asked why I quit commenting on this case, so here is my answer: After much research and investigation, I can say that this case is NOT what it seems. There is another related and simultaneous underlying case that is ongoing. Mainstream media isn't reporting pertinent information here people. There is an unidentified 3rd POI. Not LS, not DS. GJ is still calling witnesses...it isn't about what people know...its about what they know that they don't realize they know. TH does NOT know what happened to Kyron. She is responsible for his disappearance, but doesn't know where he is. Ask your newspapers to do some investigative reporting...not tabloid reporting. Find out why many headlines and previous reports have been altered, if not removed completely. Ask yourself why the LS has been kept from headline news, (DS wasn't). Who is he? Why is he using an alias? Question the direction this case took in the early hours and days of June. What are we missing? Remember, I don't do stupid.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #643 on: October 11, 2010, 12:39:37 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine--Terri-Horman-due-in-court-for-divorce-hearing-104487169.html?commentPage=1#comments

Some have asked why I quit commenting on this case, so here is my answer: After much research and investigation, I can say that this case is NOT what it seems. There is another related and simultaneous underlying case that is ongoing. Mainstream media isn't reporting pertinent information here people. There is an unidentified 3rd POI. Not LS, not DS. GJ is still calling witnesses...it isn't about what people know...its about what they know that they don't realize they know. TH does NOT know what happened to Kyron. She is responsible for his disappearance, but doesn't know where he is. Ask your newspapers to do some investigative reporting...not tabloid reporting. Find out why many headlines and previous reports have been altered, if not removed completely. Ask yourself why the LS has been kept from headline news, (DS wasn't). Who is he? Why is he using an alias? Question the direction this case took in the early hours and days of June. What are we missing? Remember, I don't do stupid.

Thanks, I also believe this case is not what it seems. May I ask who this cpsinvestigator is?
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #644 on: October 11, 2010, 12:43:24 PM »

I wonder if that nic stands for Child Protective Service Investigator?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: October 11, 2010, 12:44:55 PM »

Thanks, I also believe this case is not what it seems. May I ask who this cpsinvestigator is?

cpsinvestigator could be simply someone with a flare for the dramatic and a big ego, OR, they really could have some information.  Unfortunately there is no shortage people claiming to be in the "know" in this case.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: October 11, 2010, 12:45:00 PM »

That could be, don't know.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: October 11, 2010, 12:46:29 PM »

In all these sad cases people just come out of the woodwork with their two cents  Problem is what to believe and what not to believe.
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #648 on: October 11, 2010, 12:47:51 PM »

Yes...I think you are likely correct.
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #649 on: October 11, 2010, 12:52:01 PM »

cpsinvestigator could be simply someone with a flare for the dramatic and a big ego, OR, they really could have some information.  Unfortunately there is no shortage people claiming to be in the "know" in this case.

Yes, I agree.   But in reading their other posts...I don't think they feel they are "in the know".  I think they are interested in the case (aren't we all! Smile ) and appears to have a pretty inquisitive mind. JMO. 
Just posting for thoughts.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: October 11, 2010, 01:06:03 PM »

It sounds like Blink or someone who follows her blog.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: October 11, 2010, 01:07:12 PM »

Klaas~

Sorry OT, but I had seen you started a thread on Zahara Baker on my cell, I cant find it in the forum.  Would you post a link, please?

TIA,
MK

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #652 on: October 11, 2010, 01:22:32 PM »

MK - I too am looking for it, saw it posted last night, but can't seem to find it anywhere...

NCSunny

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #653 on: October 11, 2010, 01:24:18 PM »

I do not even pretend to be Klaas........................
but here is a link:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8782.new#new
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #654 on: October 11, 2010, 01:25:35 PM »

but here is a link:

Thank you...whew, thought I was loosing my mind..

NCSunny

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: October 11, 2010, 01:28:14 PM »

but here is a link:

Thank you...whew, thought I was loosing my mind..

Haha, you and me both!

Thank you, Tolerance!!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: October 11, 2010, 01:40:21 PM »

Klaas~

Sorry OT, but I had seen you started a thread on Zahara Baker on my cell, I cant find it in the forum.  Would you post a link, please?

TIA,
MK

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8694.0
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: October 11, 2010, 02:01:47 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Search-for-Kyron-Horman-focuses-on-island/cLMQLC0tEUG49jES4aGUgw.cspx

Search for Kyron Horman focuses on island

Published: 10:30 am
Last Update: 10:31 am

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — A spokeswoman for the Multnomah County sheriff's office says a second straight weekend of searching on a Portland island turned up junk piles and deer bones.

But Lt. Mary Lindstrand says she knows of nothing new in the search for the boy who disappeared last June from his school.

Sauvie Island has been the focal point in the renewed search for Kyron Horman. Lindstrand said Monday no decision has been made yet whether the volunteer searchers would return again this weekend as part of the ongoing investigation.

Much of the island on the Columbia River is a wildlife refuge. It's about 15 miles north of Skyline School where Kyron attended second grade.
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #658 on: October 11, 2010, 02:40:08 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Search-for-Kyron-Horman-focuses-on-island/cLMQLC0tEUG49jES4aGUgw.cspx

Search for Kyron Horman focuses on island

Published: 10:30 am
Last Update: 10:31 am

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — A spokeswoman for the Multnomah County sheriff's office says a second straight weekend of searching on a Portland island turned up junk piles and deer bones.

But Lt. Mary Lindstrand says she knows of nothing new in the search for the boy who disappeared last June from his school.

Sauvie Island has been the focal point in the renewed search for Kyron Horman. Lindstrand said Monday no decision has been made yet whether the volunteer searchers would return again this weekend as part of the ongoing investigation.

Much of the island on the Columbia River is a wildlife refuge. It's about 15 miles north of Skyline School where Kyron attended second grade.

I never had heard of Sauvie Island until the media started mentioning the cell phone pings...and I believe they were reported to be (by media) pings from TH's phone.  But was that ever confirmed?  What I mean is, maybe the pings weren't from HER phone but someone else tied to the case.  Maybe someone on the island calling TH?  I read a post at BOC wondering the same thing and thought it interesting.

And now to see them searching so much on the island....FOCUSING on the island.
neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #659 on: October 11, 2010, 04:38:38 PM »

For those interested, I just found the IB Expo announcement in my winter coat

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.