April 30, 2024, 05:38:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #33 10/07/10 - 10/17/10  (Read 190617 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: October 11, 2010, 05:08:32 PM »

For those interested, I just found the IB Expo announcement in my winter coat

TY so much!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: October 11, 2010, 05:10:15 PM »

From the flyer - note "Parents and families welcome".  I see nothing like OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: October 11, 2010, 05:29:16 PM »

Thank you Neighbor for finding that!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: October 11, 2010, 05:54:55 PM »

From the flyer - note "Parents and families welcome".  I see nothing like OPEN TO THE PUBLIC

Exactly!

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: October 11, 2010, 06:23:20 PM »

Yes, we have proof that if you punch a lot of holes in something, it will sink (ie. TH's story).

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #665 on: October 11, 2010, 06:57:11 PM »

Yes, we have proof that if you punch a lot of holes in something, it will sink (ie. TH's story).

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: October 11, 2010, 07:16:17 PM »

Terri having two attorneys for TWO separate matters is smart.

The government is trying to co-mingle the two and make is one giant superball of a case.

The government is essentially saying - one caused the other. And should be tied together.

I don't think it can honestly be heard that way, but who knows.

The other interesting aspect would be - what if something occurred during the divorce case that tied to the criminal case - would the divorce court then become a criminal court. Me thinks not.
That is where my questions comes in, these are two separate cases, so during the divorce proceedings how could you possibly bring up child endangerment, since Terri took care of the children and Kaine was alright with her taking care of the kids? This is certainly a very unique divorce and am interested how this all turns out.

One thing I believe, and that is that Kiara should be allowed to see her mother.  She is an innocent pawn in this.  She is a baby and does not understand why her Mother does not see her any more.  I think this is detrimental to her self-esteem.  As long as the visits are monitored, I think Kiara should have this right.  One day down the line, she may make her own decision not to have her Mother as a art of her life, but thinking your Mother has abandoned you, at that young of an age, is detrimental to her mental health.

If that is all that is being offered, at this point in time, for what reason, we do not completely know, I think, for Kiara's sake, the offer should be taken.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: October 11, 2010, 07:29:37 PM »

For those interested, I just found the IB Expo announcement in my winter coat

neighbor - TY 

Parents and families sure covers a lot of potential visitors. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: October 11, 2010, 07:30:41 PM »

LOVE YOU NEIGHBOR!!!   

Good thing for last years winter coat!!!     

YOO-HOO~ FATCATLURKER!!!

We have been looking for this FOREVER!!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: October 11, 2010, 07:35:57 PM »

Thank you, neighbor!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #670 on: October 11, 2010, 08:20:02 PM »

In fairness, I can't see that any school official or teacher would know how to identify someone as "suspicious" with an invitation like the one Neighbor posted (thanks for posting it, Neighbor!). If "Parents and Families" were invited, it's just too easy to attribute an unfamiliar face to "family" and pay no particular attention, IMO. 

However........ apparently there was nothing inviting the public. If anyone had a thought that someone became aware there was a public event at school and planned a random kidnapping for that day, the invitation doesn't support it. I would also think that even extended family would group together, so a lone stray unfamiliar face might be noticed.

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #671 on: October 11, 2010, 08:41:29 PM »

The government is trying to co-mingle the two and make is one giant superball of a case.

The government is essentially saying - one caused the other. And should be tied together.

The other interesting aspect would be - what if something occurred during the divorce case that tied to the criminal case - would the divorce court then become a criminal court. Me thinks not.
That is where my questions comes in, these are two separate cases, so during the divorce proceedings how could you possibly bring up child endangerment, since Terri took care of the children and Kaine was alright with her taking care of the kids? This is certainly a very unique divorce and am interested how this all turns out.

One thing I believe, and that is that Kiara should be allowed to see her mother.  She is an innocent pawn in this.  She is a baby and does not understand why her Mother does not see her any more.  I think this is detrimental to her self-esteem.  As long as the visits are monitored, I think Kiara should have this right.  One day down the line, she may make her own decision not to have her Mother as a art of her life, but thinking your Mother has abandoned you, at that young of an age, is detrimental to her mental health.

If that is all that is being offered, at this point in time, for what reason, we do not completely know, I think, for Kiara's sake, the offer should be taken.

Bearly, I agree 100% with your post ! It is not about what is best for Terri, but what is best for a baby girl who only knows that the mother who, by all counts, was devoted to her, is no longer in her life. None of us know the feelings of abandonment she experiences. I pray they can work something out to allow supervised visitation.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: October 11, 2010, 08:58:05 PM »

hi Neighbor
thanks for all the info you provide
could i get a favor, the next time you are at the school early enough
on a friday to see GK do his work, and if you have time could you time him
doing both lawns, and even if he just does one, dont stalk just note the
 time he starts and stops, from unloads and loads, soon he wont be doing
grass cutting on lawns or feilds, just something about his timeline that
bugs me, just from a rough estimate, on the foot scale on bing maps,
and all the slope and tree from the play area, dont know just seems it would
take longer than, 7;45 to 9;00= 1hr and 15min, then add load and unload,
set cones, then drive to from on mower, maybe he has been doing it long
enough, hes got it down to a science

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: October 11, 2010, 08:58:12 PM »

Nothing about specifics either......any class schedule changes, tours, etc.
Only parents would have that info sent home with students from their teacher.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #674 on: October 11, 2010, 09:09:15 PM »

Bearly, I agree 100% with your post ! It is not about what is best for Terri, but what is best for a baby girl who only knows that the mother who, by all counts, was devoted to her, is no longer in her life. None of us know the feelings of abandonment she experiences. I pray they can work something out to allow supervised visitation.

I understand the feelings the baby girl should be able to spend time with her mother. My concern is that it might be worst for her at this point if mom was there again and due to possible responsibility in Kyron's disappearance she would then be abandoned by her again.
I'm not sure which case would be worse. Maybe at this point it is best that things stay the way they are and upset the apple cart so to speak.  How sad this little girl has to suffer due to others choices in life. It's horrible enough she has lost both her beloved brothers now her mother.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #675 on: October 11, 2010, 10:19:12 PM »

Dear Neighbor,
   Thanks so much for sharing your poster with us!
K. Cat

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #676 on: October 11, 2010, 10:21:50 PM »

Klaas & Wildmala,
   Thanks for the search update!
K. Cat

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: October 11, 2010, 10:45:09 PM »

The note sent home invited families to the event, but if I remember correctly there was a billboard outside the school advertising it.

Now, the billboard could only be seen by anyone driving in front of the school, so if any stranger (not related to any kid in the school) attended it maybe that could be the way in which he/she found out about the event.

Not that I think a stranger did it, just for those who hold that thought.

Very Happy

----------

Something makes me think that since "neighbor" found the invitation in her Winter coat, that it must've been very cold around June 2010 in the Portland area.

So, Kyron leaving the school without a jacket (he allegedly left it in his classroom) is troubling.

He brought it to school for a reason, and I know that leaving it behind at the school could go with the story that he disappeared from the school.

For those holding out on a stranger abduction, leaving without a jacket could point to his disappearing between the time he was seen at the science fair and before returning to his classroom.

Some have theorized that Terri asked him to meet her outside, or on the other side of the building.

Would Kyron go outside the school without his jacket?

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #678 on: October 11, 2010, 10:53:36 PM »

hi Neighbor
thanks for all the info you provide
could i get a favor, the next time you are at the school early enough
on a friday to see GK do his work, and if you have time could you time him
doing both lawns, and even if he just does one, dont stalk just note the
 time he starts and stops, from unloads and loads, soon he wont be doing
grass cutting on lawns or feilds, just something about his timeline that
bugs me, just from a rough estimate, on the foot scale on bing maps,
and all the slope and tree from the play area, dont know just seems it would
take longer than, 7;45 to 9;00= 1hr and 15min, then add load and unload,
set cones, then drive to from on mower, maybe he has been doing it long
enough, hes got it down to a science

BBM...jumped out at me, i understand what you are asking, please don't be offended..   

Oh, cw...why I don't know, but you had me crackin' up with the mental picture...       I needed a lite moment, and I am tired getting ready for bed...

Neighbor, hope your winter coat is not of the "trench" variety!     

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #679 on: October 11, 2010, 11:00:13 PM »

Itaryl-that note from neighbor must have been from the early part in May, not June.

Kids are always going outside dressed inappropriately.  It doesn't phase them a bit.  I know it didn't bother me when I was a kid.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.