April 30, 2024, 06:40:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #33 10/07/10 - 10/17/10  (Read 190631 times)
neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #720 on: October 14, 2010, 03:37:32 AM »

For all, Another little guy is missing from the Portland Oregon his name is Lok Marcellay

His name is pronounced LOke

11 years old, attends Astor Elementary North Portland, Last seen yesterday, dropped off by his school bus in front of his home.

Cage started for him http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8800.new#new

I am surprised how little attention this boy is getting. Some MSM outlets do not even carry the story.  He was last seen at Columbia Park in St. Johns about a 20 minute drive from both Skyline K8 and South Sauvie Island.
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #721 on: October 14, 2010, 03:41:08 AM »

For all, Another little guy is missing from the Portland Oregon his name is Lok Marcellay

11 years old, attends Astor Elementary North Portland, Last seen yesterday, dropped off by his school bus in front of his home.

I am surprised how little attention this boy is getting. Some MSM outlets do not even carry the story.  He was last seen at Columbia Park in St. Johns about a 20 minute drive from both Skyline K8 and South Sauvie Island.

Chante Marcellay-Ball.  There has been a sighting and reporting that Lok has been seen in Lummi with His Mother Morning Star Marcellay! He is SAFE!!! just not at home. Continue sending ur prayers thank-you!
8 minutes ago

Thank God

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #722 on: October 14, 2010, 03:45:20 AM »

Chante Marcellay-Ball.  There has been a sighting and reporting that Lok has been seen in Lummi with His Mother Morning Star Marcellay! He is SAFE!!! just not at home. Continue sending ur prayers thank-you!
8 minutes ago

Thank God
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #723 on: October 14, 2010, 04:01:40 AM »

O/T about the other missing Portland, OR boy from his support page.  Praying it's true!

Chante Marcellay-Ball. There has been a sighting and reporting that Lok has been seen in Lummi with His Mother Morning Star Marcellay! He is SAFE!!! just not at home. Continue sending ur prayers thank-you!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #724 on: October 14, 2010, 04:03:02 AM »

Ooohh! sorry, didn't see the previous post  an angelic monkey

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #725 on: October 14, 2010, 04:20:28 AM »

O/T...Ummm, why does the time say

Posted on: October 14, 2010, 03:03:02 AM
Posted by: Dihannah1

that is almost 5 hours "fast" if I am right?  Does this have to do with the server maintenance?

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #726 on: October 14, 2010, 04:22:24 AM »

O/T...Ummm, why does the time say

Posted on: October 14, 2010, 03:03:02 AM
Posted by: Dihannah1

that is almost 5 hours "fast" if I am right?  Does this have to do with the server maintenance?

Mine says 2:41 a.m.  Haven't seen that time in a looonnnng time.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
wantkyhome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #727 on: October 14, 2010, 06:28:36 AM »

Hey Monkeys,
Here is a really good link that I thought you would like to read. Hope the link comes through. If not, let me know or perhaps Klaas can help.

http://www.momlogic.com/2010/06/eight_reasons_kyron_hormans_stepmom_might_be_guilty_terri_moulton_horman.php

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: October 14, 2010, 08:06:40 AM »

I have been away for a few days but just got this info so passing it on

I had asked someone I know who has someone working at intel who is very high up there. someone who would know.... about if the security camera's were working that day and if there are security cameras in the parking lot.  Seems I was getting all kinds of different stories about the security camera's and if they showed who was coming and going out of the parking lot that day...

here is the reply I got.  I know the person they asked is very high up at intel where kaine works.

I talked to _______ and (he/she) said no, they do not have security camera's in the parking lot.

Sometimes surveillance cameras can't be of much use because they are not recording, they are there just for observation. Sometimes they record but only a certain number of hours, and are recorded over if there is no need to keep the recording.

I doubt that someone would go to the trouble of switching cars, then driving around and doing bad things, then switching cars again.

I mean, what would be the use?

Both vehicles were checked by forensics, anyway.

And, one has to wonder if driving back and forth to Intel would work into the time frames that have been quoted.

Dear I. Moosee,

I agree.  The only reason I can see to switch cars is

1.)  For some reason it would be faster.

and/or,

2.) -- if the crime were premeditated: --
to "throw off" law enforcement or witnesses.

3.) To conceal something in the trunk.

If the last two were the case, we should be looking at KH, not TH.  Besides the fact that he had time on his hands with no accountability, it's very strange to me that KH is saying TH needed the truck that day for the science project.  Consider:

(1)  Didn't Neighbor already confirm that the projects were dropped off the night before (at least?)

(2)  IF it were to "pick up" the project, later in the day, this isn't realistic, IMO, because they probably wouldn't have been graded yet.  Also, why couldn't Kaine have done that, after work?  Or, at least given his truck to Terri at that time, if he couldn't be bothered.

(3)  Also confirmed:  those projects weren't that big. Didn't need a truck!  Besides, who's going to put a paper project down in the bed of the truck which was probably damp (at least, if not wet) and let it blow around in the wind on the way to school? 

BTW,  I find it amazingly convenient for KH's alibi (or lack thereof) that there is no video.  Because, if there were a video, the value of that security tape would be this:

to verify what time Kaine REALLY left work.

JMO.

In order for your theory to have any credibility.....all the Intel employees who worked with Kaine that day, and were present with him at the meeting he had that morning, would have to LIE to LE, and expose themselves to arrest. Why would a large number of people do that? The answer is....they wouldn't.
LE can also confirm Kaine's presence at work through phone usage and computers. He is not a suspect in what happened to Kyron. His alibi was checked out by LE and they know where he was, and when he left.
Terri Horman is the one who lied about her whereabouts, and she is the one whose alibi didn't check out.

It's completely ridiculous to keep on with the accusations. Kaine's son is missing and most likely deceased. He is grieving, and it's cruel to suggest that he harmed his son.

I am disgusted by it.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: October 14, 2010, 12:41:18 PM »

Hey Monkeys,
Here is a really good link that I thought you would like to read. Hope the link comes through. If not, let me know or perhaps Klaas can help.

http://www.momlogic.com/2010/06/eight_reasons_kyron_hormans_stepmom_might_be_guilty_terri_moulton_horman.php

Thanks for the link! 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
paula513
Scared Monkey

« Reply #730 on: October 14, 2010, 01:01:10 PM »

Is something wrong with Blink's site? IE cannot find it with any link.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #731 on: October 14, 2010, 01:19:27 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/

Or, use the "Crime" link at the top of this page.

mompalm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #732 on: October 14, 2010, 01:57:04 PM »

Says "Error Establishing a Database Connection"

I kept getting the same message last night, too. Site must be down.
wantkyhome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #733 on: October 14, 2010, 02:01:18 PM »

I think their site is down. I can't get on there either.

wantkyhome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #734 on: October 14, 2010, 02:08:17 PM »

Hey Monkeys,

Thanks for the link! 
You are quite welcome. What do you think of it, Claycat? I found it very interesting.

wantkyhome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #735 on: October 14, 2010, 02:11:04 PM »

O/T about the other missing Portland, OR boy from his support page.  Praying it's true!

Chante Marcellay-Ball. There has been a sighting and reporting that Lok has been seen in Lummi with His Mother Morning Star Marcellay! He is SAFE!!! just not at home. Continue sending ur prayers thank-you!

Sorry for the OT - According to the news on KGW they are still looking for Lok - wonder what's going on?

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #736 on: October 14, 2010, 02:13:40 PM »

I had problems getting it last night, but none now. I even tried a forced reload of the current Kyron thread to make sure it wasn't from my cache, and I haven't used the link at the top of the page in ages. I am using Firefox.

Just tried with Internet Explorer. No problem. Try holding down the Ctrl button and clicking on the Refresh button for a forced Refresh.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #737 on: October 14, 2010, 02:18:34 PM »

Oh, and a forced Reload in Firefox is Ctrl+F5.

The last comment in the Kyron thread that I get is from yesterday at 1:35 pm. Maybe Blink cannot get through either.

mompalm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #738 on: October 14, 2010, 02:50:44 PM »

I had problems getting it last night, but none now. I even tried a forced reload of the current Kyron thread to make sure it wasn't from my cache, and I haven't used the link at the top of the page in ages. I am using Firefox.

Just tried with Internet Explorer. No problem. Try holding down the Ctrl button and clicking on the Refresh button for a forced Refresh.

OK, got on using Safari, but still can't get through w/Firefox, even w/refresh. Hope we don't get called out for being O/T!
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #739 on: October 14, 2010, 03:01:19 PM »

OK, got on using Safari, but still can't get through w/Firefox, even w/refresh. Hope we don't get called out for being O/T!

Since it is one of Scared Monkeys' major links, I think we are safe for this O/T.

*quickly sends bananas and cases of whiskey to administrators and moderators*

The only other thing I can think of is to clear the cache on your browser, but that takes out all kinds of info.

Maybe they switched IP addresses. The numbers; not the *.com URL. If so, it may take a day or so for the change to go nationwide and worldwide. I've noticed with brand new sites, I can get them immediately. The speed of the change depends on the server your home computer goes through.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.