April 30, 2024, 07:01:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #33 10/07/10 - 10/17/10  (Read 190637 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: October 14, 2010, 03:22:20 PM »

I have been away for a few days but just got this info so passing it on

I had asked someone I know who has someone working at intel who is very high up there. someone who would know.... about if the security camera's were working that day and if there are security cameras in the parking lot.  Seems I was getting all kinds of different stories about the security camera's and if they showed who was coming and going out of the parking lot that day...

here is the reply I got.  I know the person they asked is very high up at intel where kaine works.

I talked to _______ and (he/she) said no, they do not have security camera's in the parking lot.

Sometimes surveillance cameras can't be of much use because they are not recording, they are there just for observation. Sometimes they record but only a certain number of hours, and are recorded over if there is no need to keep the recording.

I doubt that someone would go to the trouble of switching cars, then driving around and doing bad things, then switching cars again.

I mean, what would be the use?

Both vehicles were checked by forensics, anyway.

And, one has to wonder if driving back and forth to Intel would work into the time frames that have been quoted.

Dear I. Moosee,

I agree.  The only reason I can see to switch cars is

1.)  For some reason it would be faster.

and/or,

2.) -- if the crime were premeditated: --
to "throw off" law enforcement or witnesses.

3.) To conceal something in the trunk.

If the last two were the case, we should be looking at KH, not TH.  Besides the fact that he had time on his hands with no accountability, it's very strange to me that KH is saying TH needed the truck that day for the science project.  Consider:

(1)  Didn't Neighbor already confirm that the projects were dropped off the night before (at least?)

(2)  IF it were to "pick up" the project, later in the day, this isn't realistic, IMO, because they probably wouldn't have been graded yet.  Also, why couldn't Kaine have done that, after work?  Or, at least given his truck to Terri at that time, if he couldn't be bothered.

(3)  Also confirmed:  those projects weren't that big. Didn't need a truck!  Besides, who's going to put a paper project down in the bed of the truck which was probably damp (at least, if not wet) and let it blow around in the wind on the way to school? 

BTW,  I find it amazingly convenient for KH's alibi (or lack thereof) that there is no video.  Because, if there were a video, the value of that security tape would be this:

to verify what time Kaine REALLY left work.

JMO.

In order for your theory to have any credibility.....all the Intel employees who worked with Kaine that day, and were present with him at the meeting he had that morning, would have to LIE to LE, and expose themselves to arrest. Why would a large number of people do that? The answer is....they wouldn't.
LE can also confirm Kaine's presence at work through phone usage and computers. He is not a suspect in what happened to Kyron. His alibi was checked out by LE and they know where he was, and when he left.
Terri Horman is the one who lied about her whereabouts, and she is the one whose alibi didn't check out.

It's completely ridiculous to keep on with the accusations. Kaine's son is missing and most likely deceased. He is grieving, and it's cruel to suggest that he harmed his son.

I am disgusted by it.

Ditto!!

I guarantee you, Intel knows when he took a pee that day, and how long he was in the restroom.
When he was home working FOR Intel, on his computer, his time is recorded to the minute. I am sure Intel has verified every minute of his day, including the work he did from his home with LE.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: October 14, 2010, 03:50:04 PM »

Hey Monkeys,
Here is a really good link that I thought you would like to read. Hope the link comes through. If not, let me know or perhaps Klaas can help.

http://www.momlogic.com/2010/06/eight_reasons_kyron_hormans_stepmom_might_be_guilty_terri_moulton_horman.php

Thanks for the link! 
You are quite welcome. What do you think of it, Claycat? I found it very interesting.

It was a very succinct summary of what we know.  It is good to go back over those points again.  The only flaw I see is that Terri didn't actually report him missing.  I believe the bus driver called that in when Kaine and Terri showed up at the bus to get Kyron, and Kyron was not there.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: October 14, 2010, 04:16:22 PM »

Does anyone think there will be some sort of MSM announcement when and if DS gets her stuff back from LE?  I believe the SO date runs out soon per DS's friends online extolling her virtues.  So what do you think?  Will her attorney sing it from the tallest bldg's?

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #743 on: October 14, 2010, 04:22:43 PM »

O/T...Ummm, why does the time say

Posted on: October 14, 2010, 03:03:02 AM
Posted by: Dihannah1

that is almost 5 hours "fast" if I am right?  Does this have to do with the server maintenance?

Wow, interesting.  It is now showing I posted it at 4:02am.  I'm EST and it was probably, shortly after 11:00pm.  Has to be the server maintenance and it's still not fixed today.  It's now 11:20am

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
mompalm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #744 on: October 14, 2010, 04:30:47 PM »

that is almost 5 hours "fast" if I am right?  Does this have to do with the server maintenance?

Wow, interesting.  It is now showing I posted it at 4:02am.  I'm EST and it was probably, shortly after 11:00pm.  Has to be the server maintenance and it's still not fixed today.  It's now 11:20am

I just went in and reset the time on my profile and now the time is correct on the forum posts.  Here's how: at top of page click on Profile -> Look and Layout Preferences -> Time offset -> auto detect

Should put you back into the present. Lol
wantkyhome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #745 on: October 14, 2010, 04:33:57 PM »

Hey Monkeys,
Here is a really good link that I thought you would like to read. Hope the link comes through. If not, let me know or perhaps Klaas can help.

http://www.momlogic.com/2010/06/eight_reasons_kyron_hormans_stepmom_might_be_guilty_terri_moulton_horman.php

Thanks for the link! 
You are quite welcome. What do you think of it, Claycat? I found it very interesting.

It was a very succinct summary of what we know.  It is good to go back over those points again.  The only flaw I see is that Terri didn't actually report him missing.  I believe the bus driver called that in when Kaine and Terri showed up at the bus to get Kyron, and Kyron was not there.
ITA with you. I didn't notice that flaw but you are right! an angelic monkey

wantkyhome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #746 on: October 14, 2010, 04:38:35 PM »

I just went in and reset the time on my profile and now the time is correct on the forum posts.  Here's how: at top of page click on Profile -> Look and Layout Preferences -> Time offset -> auto detect

I did that too. Thanks for the tip. 

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #747 on: October 14, 2010, 04:41:26 PM »

LOL      Thanks MomPalm!  I have arrived...the future was scary   

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: October 14, 2010, 04:59:29 PM »

Does anyone think there will be some sort of MSM announcement when and if DS gets her stuff back from LE?  I believe the SO date runs out soon per DS's friends online extolling her virtues.  So what do you think?  Will her attorney sing it from the tallest bldg's?

FCL - Tom Jones on GLP reported that DeDe got her electronics back from LE 2 days early, including the bat phone.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: October 14, 2010, 05:04:06 PM »

Since LE gave DeDe the bat phone back, it makes me think that there's nothing on it of interest to Kyron's case; otherwise LE would have kept it as "evidence for a trial".  Right?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #750 on: October 14, 2010, 05:05:39 PM »

For those interested, Blink has added more comments to her latest Kyron thread.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/10/07/kyron-horman-missing-kaine-and-terri-horman-face-off-in-family-court/

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #751 on: October 14, 2010, 05:16:07 PM »

I see Neighbor in the Rafters -

I am looking for your assistance my friend. I am hotter than a Monkey with a burnt banana right now -

This young Boy that is missing in the Portland area " Lok Marcellay"

Can you go to his Cage and read - and too offer me anything that you have heard on Your Local News that " We" on the net are not privy too yet? Any thing of Lok?

They/LE have NOT issued a Amber Alert on this child, yet deem him Abducted - And have a Vehicle description and a License tag.

Thank You

I am trying to breathe now

Lok's Cage:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8800.msg1247157#new

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #752 on: October 14, 2010, 05:36:10 PM »

I am looking for your assistance my friend. I am hotter than a Monkey with a burnt banana right now -

Can you go to his Cage and read - and too offer me anything that you have heard on Your Local News that " We" on the net are not privy too yet? Any thing of Lok?

They/LE have NOT issued a Amber Alert on this child, yet deem him Abducted - And have a Vehicle description and a License tag.

Thank You

Lok's Cage:

I assumed that he was safe (from the quote below) until I read your message

Chante Marcellay-Ball.  There has been a sighting and reporting that Lok has been seen in Lummi with His Mother Morning Star Marcellay! He is SAFE!!! just not at home. ...

So much for speed reading.  I did not realize that he was adopted.  It got me confused about the purpose of amber alerts until I read

The AMBER Alert Plan is a critical missing child response program that utilizes the resources of law enforcement and media to notify the public when children are kidnapped. Statistics show that time is our greatest adversary when a child has been abducted.
http://www.oregon.gov/OSP/AMBERALERT/index.shtml

Maybe I am not the one confused about when to issue amber alerts .. Back to lurking mode and caring for my sick kid.
strawberry thunder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #753 on: October 14, 2010, 06:02:02 PM »

Since LE gave DeDe the bat phone back, it makes me think that there's nothing on it of interest to Kyron's case; otherwise LE would have kept it as "evidence for a trial".  Right?

I think they either have to charge the person within 90 days or return their belongings. Now that DDS has her computer back, it would be interesting to see her on here. So far she's had a cousin and a friend come to her rescue. Oh, and that clown JW. I wasn't a member here then, but I did read faithfully. 

Let not a man guard his dignity, but let his dignity guard him.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: October 14, 2010, 01:27:43 PM »

I think they either have to charge the person within 90 days or return their belongings. Now that DDS has her computer back, it would be interesting to see her on here. So far she's had a cousin and a friend come to her rescue. Oh, and that clown JW. I wasn't a member here then, but I did read faithfully. 

She did post on the DSSP today I think?  I think TJ said she was "supposed" to be getting her crap back not that she did?  I guess I'll go over to GLP and see exactly what he did say. 
strawberry thunder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #755 on: October 14, 2010, 01:37:04 PM »

She did post on the DSSP today I think?  I think TJ said she was "supposed" to be getting her crap back not that she did?  I guess I'll go over to GLP and see exactly what he did say. 

Excuse my ignorance but what is DSSP?

Let not a man guard his dignity, but let his dignity guard him.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #756 on: October 14, 2010, 01:40:58 PM »

Thank You

Lok's Cage:

I assumed that he was safe (from the quote below) until I read your message

Chante Marcellay-Ball.  There has been a sighting and reporting that Lok has been seen in Lummi with His Mother Morning Star Marcellay! He is SAFE!!! just not at home. ...

So much for speed reading.  I did not realize that he was adopted.  It got me confused about the purpose of amber alerts until I read

The AMBER Alert Plan is a critical missing child response program that utilizes the resources of law enforcement and media to notify the public when children are kidnapped. Statistics show that time is our greatest adversary when a child has been abducted.
http://www.oregon.gov/OSP/AMBERALERT/index.shtml

Maybe I am not the one confused about when to issue amber alerts .. Back to lurking mode and caring for my sick kid.

Sorry, to bother you, but thank you anyway.
I thought possibly you had your news on. Hope your child feels better.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: October 14, 2010, 01:42:56 PM »

TJ
User ID: 1127880
 United States
10/12/2010 4:48 PM
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1170793/pg284

Did Terri take steroids?
To the best of Dedes knowledge Terri never took steriods, she said she was taking B-vites prior to her work outs. Dede said Terri owed her physique mostly to genetics, she is a mesomorphic body type and builds more muscle mass easyier than most.

Kaine contacted Dede for the birthday party using his intell e-mail address. She still has it.
Dede said that after the fourth she did attempt to contact Kaine and Terri and offered to help in any way if they needed it, and give well wishes. Twice. She never got a responce untill the call to her on the 22nd.

The pedacure she had with Terri was at the Cold Water Creek spa.
She said Terri has a gift certificate to there. So they went.

Was Kyron at the BBQ?
No. He was not there, and the BBQ didn't even happen, they went to get some terriaki chicken instead, no one showed remember? There was no clean up. But Dede said that in her presence that Terri did the prep and clean up work. Not Kyron.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: October 14, 2010, 01:48:04 PM »

Yes Puzzler here is where he says she got it all back;  Thanks!

RUDY!!!!!
Dede said that a reporter friend of hers told her that the name Rudy was indeed an alias, his real name is Ansalmo sanchez( not sure that is spelled right)
Rudy was in the divorce court along with MC, but neither testified.
So Rudy is accounted for but the prosecution is denying the defense access to Rudy/Ansalmo. According to Dede. She also said she knows of absolutly nothing of a previous attempt of a MFH by Terri that would lead to Rudy being an undercover cop. She is pretty Rudy has never seen Kyron because Terri didn't think Rudy had seen him.
Dede never noticed a security system in the Horman home and if there was it was not used to her knowledge.

Dede just texted me, she got her computer and stuff back today, the batphone too.

Dede is pretty sure the LE investigator that was assigned to Terri was named mike. According to dede Terri said that mike made it kindof out to her that she was not under suspicion at first, and she only found out he was a plant when she was served the divorce papers on the 28th. He was there to watch Terri.

Dedes lawyers comment to Dateline about being surprised if Terri was not arrested. Dede didn't know or approve of the comment, she said they have different beliefs on how Terri is involved, just as she and I do.
She is pretty sure he was just specuating also. Like everyone else.

Dede also told me that I was Terri that got the hookup for the billboard signs that has Kyrons poster on them through a friend of her families.

The dog.
She was watching the dog at her house, she normally does watches them at the owners home, but this tome she had to do it at her house, he is a hyper dog with seperation anxiety issues, he freaked out in the laundry room spilling this food and water and rubbed his nose raw under the door, he was kept in the ro only when she was not home, when she let him out he ran all over willy nilly and rubbed his nose on everything including her bed sheets. Rhe dog slept in her bed and was comfortable jumping on everything. The owners knew about it before they picked him up, they knew he was kinda special needs, they read the blog too, they still use Dede to this day and refer her out to their friends, the owners knew their doggy was a pain in the butt, Dede didn't. Now everyone knows how he is and it's all good, they don't think she abused or neglected the animal, just you guys do.

That's all she wrote.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: October 14, 2010, 02:28:01 PM »

For those interested, Blink has added more comments to her latest Kyron thread.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/10/07/kyron-horman-missing-kaine-and-terri-horman-face-off-in-family-court/

Grey - TY

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.