April 30, 2024, 07:33:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #33 10/07/10 - 10/17/10  (Read 190646 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: October 14, 2010, 02:30:36 PM »

What I find interesting is there supposedly was a police report that claimed Terri was seen speed driving her red mustang around sauvie island with a white truck chasing her. This was reported prior to any knowledge of Kyron being missing, supposedly. We all can safely assume the red mustang was with Kaine and kaine assumingly checked out as being where he said he was that day. So does this also mean that someone put in a false report about the red mustang? Terri can't be 2 places at the same time and driving two different vehicles, can she? So why the report and who made it?
Is there another red head driving a red mustang? Could be I suppose. But something is telling me it was not Terri as her red mustang was at Intel that morning. Terri can't be both at Intel getting the mustang and at the grocery store driving the truck and we can safely assume as well her being at that store checked out. It doesn't make sense. At least to me anyway.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: October 14, 2010, 02:45:25 PM »

What I find interesting is there supposedly was a police report that claimed Terri was seen speed driving her red mustang around sauvie island with a white truck chasing her. This was reported prior to any knowledge of Kyron being missing, supposedly. We all can safely assume the red mustang was with Kaine and kaine assumingly checked out as being where he said he was that day. So does this also mean that someone put in a false report about the red mustang? Terri can't be 2 places at the same time and driving two different vehicles, can she? So why the report and who made it?
Is there another red head driving a red mustang? Could be I suppose. But something is telling me it was not Terri as her red mustang was at Intel that morning. Terri can't be both at Intel getting the mustang and at the grocery store driving the truck and we can safely assume as well her being at that store checked out. It doesn't make sense. At least to me anyway.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: October 14, 2010, 02:46:09 PM »

It is "intriguing", isn't it?  And...screams out for an anwer, too!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: October 14, 2010, 03:26:14 PM »

I thought this was an internet RUMOR and have never seen anything about a police report. 
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #764 on: October 14, 2010, 03:32:31 PM »

I thought this was an internet RUMOR and have never seen anything about a police report. 

IIRC, you are correct Klaas...

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: October 14, 2010, 05:18:58 PM »

Who put out the rumor then and why? What purpose does it serve to do this? I suppose it could be someone trying to gain attention or is it someone trying to place the focus on someone. We just don't know....
neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #766 on: October 14, 2010, 05:22:12 PM »

Yes Puzzler here is where he says she got it all back;  Thanks!

RUDY!!!!!
Dede said that a reporter friend of hers told her that the name Rudy was indeed an alias, his real name is Ansalmo sanchez( not sure that is spelled right)
Rudy was in the divorce court along with MC, but neither testified.
So Rudy is accounted for but the prosecution is denying the defense access to Rudy/Ansalmo.
:
:
That's all she wrote.

Was she implying Rodolfo “Rudy” Estrada Sanchez = Anselmo Sanchez-Sanchez?
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: October 14, 2010, 05:26:52 PM »

RUDY!!!!!
Dede said that a reporter friend of hers told her that the name Rudy was indeed an alias, his real name is Ansalmo sanchez( not sure that is spelled right)
So Rudy is accounted for but the prosecution is denying the defense access to Rudy/Ansalmo.
:
:
That's all she wrote.

There was a photo of Anselmo Sanchez on BOC and it's a different person (although possibly related and a coworker) from Rudy Sanchez.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: October 14, 2010, 05:37:55 PM »

RUDY!!!!!
:
:
That's all she wrote.

That's what it sounds like to me Neighbor but I'm all confused on this MFH.  I personally think it was just thrown in to throw the investigation.  Supposedly Rudy is the one that TH first pointed her finger at and has continued to point her finger at per TJ per DS per TH.....blah blah blah.  All jmo.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: October 14, 2010, 05:47:22 PM »

The sheriff told commissioners that he's hopeful investigators can wrap up the case by late January. He said he has four thick binders full of leads that are flourishing and developing in the case.

Sheriff got the money.  http://www.kgw.com/news/Sheriff-to-request-209656-for-Kyron-case-104874354.html
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: October 14, 2010, 05:55:28 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/multnomah_county_approves_2090.html

Multnomah County approves $209,000 for Kyron Horman investigation; Sheriff Staton describes task force

The Multnomah County board of commissioners this morning granted Sheriff Dan Staton $209,656 to cover the first three months of overtime and the salary of a temporary investigative technician for the Kyron Horman investigation.

Staton also told the board a task force consisting of eight investigators and one sergeant, drawing from five agencies, will continue to focus on the case. He presented a 120-day business plan for the task force, which continues to conduct interviews, follow leads in the case and work closely with prosecutors.

The 9-member task force consists of one sergeant and three investigators from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office, one FBI agent, and one investigator from Portland Police Bureau, the Washington County Sheriff's Office, the Clackamas County Sheriff's Office, and Oregon State Police. Each of the agencies will pay for their own personnel.

Many of its members have been involved in the case from its inception, yet Portland police and state police will be sending new investigators who have not been assigned before.

"It is hoped we will be able to eliminate any additional costs and not come back for any funding," Staton told the board.

Staton's funding request today came three months after Staton had pulled an item from the board of commissioner's agenda, seeking a slightly higher sum, or $242,609. At that time, the sheriff said he'd absorb the costs within his office budget, but would return in the fall if the costs were to exceed the budget.

Today's request covers overtime for a lead investigator and two detectives, and straight time for the investigative technician.

The sheriff's office announced last month it has spent more than $1 million in the investigation into 7-year-old Kyron's disappearance, forcing it to pull back some of its resources from the case and seek assistance from outside agencies.

With the task force, the sheriff's office is able to pull back 16 other Multnomah County sheriff's deputies, returning them to their usual duties on the felony warrant strike unit, patrol, drug enforcement and daily detective work.

"This investigation took priority," Staton said of the Kyron case. But he noted today it has had a significant impact on other sheriff's office responsibilities.

Kyron was last seen early June 4 at Skyline School. His stepmom Terri Moulton Horman took him to school that morning. He never made it to class, but he wasn't reported missing until he didn't arrive home by bus that afternoon.

His disappearance set off the state's largest search operation around his school and home in rural Northwest Multnomah County, and recent weekend searches have continued on Sauvie Island. But no physical evidence of the child has been recovered.

While authorities have not named a suspect, they have intently focused on Kyron's stepmom, the last person to have seen the child.

A Multnomah County grand jury has been convened on and off to hear evidence obtained, and testimony from witnesses. No arrest or indictments have been issued.

Staton said he's shared the details of the investigation – "nearly full disclosure" – with county commissioners before seeking the extra funds.

Seeking to dismiss critics who say his office is sinking too much into this case and wasting time, Staton said, "We've made it clear to the board the sheriff's office is taking the appropriate steps."

Staton said prosecutors are working closely with the task force, and he's more confident than he's been in the past on the case status.

"I feel a little more confident as to where we're at," the sheriff said. "We're still actively involved and we're going to find him. We're not giving up."

Commission Chair Jeff Cogen praised the sheriff for doing his work in a cost-effective way, and agreed it is appropriate to move to a task force now.

"This is the most complicated investigation ever undertaken in Multnomah County," Cogen said.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: October 14, 2010, 06:21:14 PM »

Question - How did TH get all the stuff into the school that morning?  Kyron with jacket and backpack, science project, and Kiara?  Lots of stuff to carry and worry about. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: October 14, 2010, 06:22:22 PM »

The sheriff told commissioners that he's hopeful investigators can wrap up the case by late January. He said he has four thick binders full of leads that are flourishing and developing in the case.

Sheriff got the money.  http://www.kgw.com/news/Sheriff-to-request-209656-for-Kyron-case-104874354.html

FCL - TY

Boy...I sure hope the case is over by the end of January.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: October 14, 2010, 06:24:07 PM »

Question - How did TH get all the stuff into the school that morning?  Kyron with jacket and backpack, science project, and Kiara?  Lots of stuff to carry and worry about. 

I'm pretty sure we know that the science project was set up before Friday morning.

She probably had Kitty in a stroller and Ky wore his jacket and backpack.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: October 14, 2010, 06:25:22 PM »

FCL - TY

Boy...I sure hope the case is over by the end of January.

Me too Puzzler regardless of how it goes down.  This one sure is twisted I'am trying to keep the faith for Kyron. 
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #775 on: October 14, 2010, 07:37:30 PM »

It is "intriguing", isn't it?  And...screams out for an anwer, too!

an angelic monkey

Hi TG, Puzzler & Monkeys,

Eye witness reports on Sauvie Island (see below) regarding the two vehicles, chasing around the end of the island.

Police reports won't be available until after the criminal investigation has concluded, I'm sure. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8606.440
Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #31 9/27/10 -
« Reply #457 on: September 29, 2010, 10:39:15 PM »
Quote from: Puzzler on September 29, 2010, 10:32:42 PM
The poster purpleprincess writes as though they have in-depth information.  This was another interesting post:

http://www.realitychatter.com/kyron-horman-f70/theories-t2785.htm

"I was told by someone who lives on Sauvie Island that her neighbor was the one who reported the mustang, and the tag as RDSQRL. Shortly after that they were told they shouldnt have released that info"

adding a couple more post by purpleprincess:

"I agree totally, which is why the Sauvie Island sightings are so key - the mustang and the tag number was reported on June 4th at around 11am - before anyone realized Kyron was missing"

and

"In this post amareign confirms that tag numbers were given to cops
http://missingpersons.phpbb3now.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=46&p=381#p381

someone who shouldnt have released the info confirmed the tag was RDSQRL"

and

"Johnabelle, with respect, I think you are confused about the timing of these reports of the red mustang on Sauvie Island.. these reports of Terri driving the Mustang were reported on June 4th at 11am - before anyone knew Kyron was even missing..

It is clear the cops felt it was worth following up as they went to meet with Amareign and others who saw the red mustang that day and searched all around there.. see these snippets.. they took their reports very seriously partly, I believe, because the tag number was reported before Kyron was known to have disappeared..

http://missingpersons.phpbb3now.com/search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&author_id=96

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #776 on: October 14, 2010, 07:42:00 PM »

Witness: 
We know for a fact that Kyron's step mom was on Sauvie Island. Not only the cell phone, but eye witness reports that she was out here driving very fast and crazy.

an angelic monkey
Here is the original post from an island resident:

amarareign   
 Post subject: Re: Kyron HormanPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:12 am

We know for a fact that Kyron's step mom was on Sauvie Island. Not only the cell phone, but eye witness reports that she was out here driving very fast and crazy. There was also another vehicle with her. He drove off the road, due to the speed they were both driving. This was reported to the tip line from people who live on the island and seen this take place. It was the morning that Kyron went missing.

You guys are confusing us as to where to look. There are som many differant places in which you are all talking about..... Now we will wait and pray for someone to find him.

concernedmama   
 Post subject: Re: Kyron HormanPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:17 am

Oh I didn't hear that report...can you link us up?

amarareign   
 Post subject: Re: Kyron HormanPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:27 am

Its not on a report. This is a small island. Most of the people have lived out here for years. We have a small knit community on the island. People out here try to pay attention to vehicles and people. We are a tourist trap at this time of year. We have issues with theft on the farms and all sorts on nonsense. We all try to watch out for each other. In other words, people pay attention when anything is not normal. We have our own neighborhood watch as one could say. It has been reported to the proper agency. This is why we feel they have spent so much time out here. There were eye witnesses who wrote down license plate numbers.

We also hope you are right and Kyron is NOT found on the island. We had another tradgedy on the same day Kyron dissapeared. A lot of the people out here are dealing with the loss of a very good friend. If the sherriffs dept. looked somewhere else, it would possibly let our hearts heal for our neighbor and friend.

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: October 14, 2010, 08:46:52 PM »

O/T
Portland School Police Arrest Exposer - 10/05/10

snip
Today, Tuesday October 5, 2010 at 12:15 p.m., Portland Police Officers arrested 39-year-old Pedro Prieto-Enriquez for one count of Public Indecency. This arrest is the result of an ongoing investigation that began with last week's reports of a male exposing himself to Hosford Middle School children.

http://www.flashalert.net/news.html?id=3056

remember this guy
http://www.flashalertnewswire.net/images/news/2010-09/3056/38676/10-42411.jpg

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #778 on: October 14, 2010, 08:51:32 PM »

Witness: 
We know for a fact that Kyron's step mom was on Sauvie Island. Not only the cell phone, but eye witness reports that she was out here driving very fast and crazy.

an angelic monkey
Here is the original post from an island resident:

amarareign   
 Post subject: Re: Kyron HormanPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:12 am

We know for a fact that Kyron's step mom was on Sauvie Island. Not only the cell phone, but eye witness reports that she was out here driving very fast and crazy. There was also another vehicle with her. He drove off the road, due to the speed they were both driving. This was reported to the tip line from people who live on the island and seen this take place. It was the morning that Kyron went missing.

You guys are confusing us as to where to look. There are som many differant places in which you are all talking about..... Now we will wait and pray for someone to find him.

concernedmama   
 Post subject: Re: Kyron HormanPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:17 am

Oh I didn't hear that report...can you link us up?

amarareign   
 Post subject: Re: Kyron HormanPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:27 am

Its not on a report. This is a small island. Most of the people have lived out here for years. We have a small knit community on the island. People out here try to pay attention to vehicles and people. We are a tourist trap at this time of year. We have issues with theft on the farms and all sorts on nonsense. We all try to watch out for each other. In other words, people pay attention when anything is not normal. We have our own neighborhood watch as one could say. It has been reported to the proper agency. This is why we feel they have spent so much time out here. There were eye witnesses who wrote down license plate numbers.

We also hope you are right and Kyron is NOT found on the island. We had another tradgedy on the same day Kyron dissapeared. A lot of the people out here are dealing with the loss of a very good friend. If the sherriffs dept. looked somewhere else, it would possibly let our hearts heal for our neighbor and friend.

Thanks Kokos Cat,  I was just going to post 'KOKOS knows'  LOL

I guess it is like anything we read here that is not verified by a quote, that we take it as given and can Sleuth with it in mind, just not depend on it being correct, eh?

We already know Puzzler read something saying RDSQRL was not on the license plate which raises a red flag with these comments IMO.  I actually tend to believe where there is smoke there is fire in this instance.  There is so much we don't know about this 'RUMOR', but I know I read the wild driving took place on the east side of the island.  That is very interesting to me, as the last searches have been up that east road {from what I saw on the news} where the Wild Life preserve is located.  It makes one look at these comments with a bit wider eye than we normally would.  xox
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: October 14, 2010, 09:56:25 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/terri_moulton_horman_seeks_reg_1.html

Published: Thursday, October 14, 2010, 6:20 PM     Updated: Thursday, October 14, 2010, 6:23 PM

Terri Moulton Horman seeks regular visits with her daughter Kiara

Terri Moulton Horman is seeking regular and frequent contact with her 22-month-old daughter Kiara, who she hasn't seen since her husband left the home with the girl on June 26 and two days later filed for a restraining order and divorce.

In a motion filed in Multnomah County Circuit Court this week, Terri Horman's attorney Peter Bunch argues that his client is the primary caregiver for Kiara. He says he'll offer expert testimony about the importance of Kiara's well being of maintaining a relationship with his mother.

Terri Horman "is not in a position at this time to testify on her own behalf in support of an award of custody and parenting time," her lawyer said, because of the ongoing criminal investigation into 7-year-old Kyron Horman's disappearance.

Kyron Horman, Terri Horman's stepson, has been missing for more than four months. He was last seen June 4 at Skyline School. His stepmom took him to school that morning for a science fair. He never made it to his classroom, but was not reported missing until he didn't arrive home by bus that afternoon.

While authorities have not named a suspect, investigators have intently focused on Terri Horman, the last person to have seen Kyron before he disappeared.

On June 26, Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, was informed by investigators they had learned that his wife late last year allegedly had approached a landscaper to kill her husband for money. That prompted Kaine Horman to remove Kiara from their Northwest Sheltered Nook Road house and move out immediately. Two days later, he filed for a restraining order against his wife, preventing her from any parenting time with her daughter.

Kaine Horman has since returned to the home, ordering his estranged wife out.

Bunch said that Kaine Horman has refused, despite repeated requests, to let Terri Horman see her daughter under any circumstances.

Yet, after the most recent court hearing in which a judge granted a 90-day delay in the divorce proceedings, Kaine Horman appears to be at least open to considering the idea of supervised parenting time for his estranged wife, the court documents say.

Bunch said he would also provide an expert who would testify that there are number of safety provisions the court could impose "to address any concerns that either the court or petitioner has as to Kiara's emotional and physical well being."

Yet, if Kaine Horman insists on having someone professionally supervise his estranged wife's visits with her daughter, he should pay because Terri Horman is not employed and has no income or significant assets, Bunch argues.

Multnomah County Judge Keith Meisenheimer last week delayed divorce proceedings until Jan. 6. At last week's hearing, Bunch told the judge he'd be filing this motion to modify the restraining order, allowing for his client's visitation with her daughter. He also said he'd be seeking an expedited hearing on the matter.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.