Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #33 10/07/10 - 10/17/10

<< < (153/197) > >>

Tracygirl:
What I find interesting is there supposedly was a police report that claimed Terri was seen speed driving her red mustang around sauvie island with a white truck chasing her. This was reported prior to any knowledge of Kyron being missing, supposedly. We all can safely assume the red mustang was with Kaine and kaine assumingly checked out as being where he said he was that day. So does this also mean that someone put in a false report about the red mustang? Terri can't be 2 places at the same time and driving two different vehicles, can she? So why the report and who made it?
Is there another red head driving a red mustang? Could be I suppose. But something is telling me it was not Terri as her red mustang was at Intel that morning. Terri can't be both at Intel getting the mustang and at the grocery store driving the truck and we can safely assume as well her being at that store checked out. It doesn't make sense. At least to me anyway.

Puzzler:
Quote from: Tracygirl on October 14, 2010, 02:30:36 PM

What I find interesting is there supposedly was a police report that claimed Terri was seen speed driving her red mustang around sauvie island with a white truck chasing her. This was reported prior to any knowledge of Kyron being missing, supposedly. We all can safely assume the red mustang was with Kaine and kaine assumingly checked out as being where he said he was that day. So does this also mean that someone put in a false report about the red mustang? Terri can't be 2 places at the same time and driving two different vehicles, can she? So why the report and who made it?
Is there another red head driving a red mustang? Could be I suppose. But something is telling me it was not Terri as her red mustang was at Intel that morning. Terri can't be both at Intel getting the mustang and at the grocery store driving the truck and we can safely assume as well her being at that store checked out. It doesn't make sense. At least to me anyway.

Puzzler:
Quote from: Puzzler on October 14, 2010, 02:45:25 PM

It is "intriguing", isn't it?  And...screams out for an anwer, too!

klaasend:

I thought this was an internet RUMOR and have never seen anything about a police report. 

Nana29:
Quote from: klaasend on October 14, 2010, 03:26:14 PM

I thought this was an internet RUMOR and have never seen anything about a police report. 

IIRC, you are correct Klaas... ::rhino::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page