April 30, 2024, 08:41:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #33 10/07/10 - 10/17/10  (Read 190663 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #860 on: October 16, 2010, 02:35:06 PM »

About Terri having the strength to carry Kyron and burry him...

... I think it's possible.

She lifted weights and "bodybuilt" to a championship place.

Even though that was in 2005 and Terri may have fluffed up a bit, and her muscles sorta shifted around, she could still have the strength - enough to do mean things.

I can carry a 55 pound "meatball" girl who is 6 years old compacted into a small body, with a little difficulty.

But, when I put her over the shoulder it becomes easier to carry.

And, I was never into muscle-building, or weighlifting.

Kyron is quoted to be: 50 pounds, and is 3 feet 8 inches tall.

So, with Terri being the fit type, it's possible.

IMO.

Though, who is to say that she did it herself, maybe she had help. Or, that she enticed Kyron into his own doom.

Just a thought.

Very Happy

She could easily drag him by the arm/leg or on a sheet/tarp. You don't necessarily have to carry a body.

(again, hate talking this way about our little tree frog expert or ANY child)

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: October 16, 2010, 02:41:03 PM »

That worries me. What's going to happen after 120 days? Will they just file this case away as a cold case and only bring it out if new information surfaces? This is just so sad. This little boy is out there somewhere and someone knows where. Sadly, I don't feel like he is alive.  

I'm sorry, I just don't have much faith in this investigation. I think it's already at a stand still and only getting worse.

The first few hours after Kyron's disappearance were critical. Had the school reported him missing to either parent, things could've been different.

Let's hope there is still someone out there who knows something important and decides to speak out.

Else, Terri will be known as Portland's Drew Petersen.

Sad
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #862 on: October 16, 2010, 02:41:54 PM »

I know people may be angry about this that I am posting about this, but I have to respond.

Terri was supposedly with Kaine since Kyron was an infant.  And Terri's parents must have been "grandparents" as well.

If the "grandparents" of my child gave money to the daughter  and did not give any money to help with the missing grandchild, I would be a lot less tactful than Desiree was.

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #863 on: October 16, 2010, 02:48:53 PM »

I know this is rehashing a theme covered way back then, but I still find it very odd that Terri had gone to the newspaper to post "anonymously" on her behalf.

I put myself in her situation and wonder if I would do the same, if others in the same situation would do the same.

"PORTLAND, Ore. - KATU News has been tracking postings by Kyron Horman’s stepmother, Terri Horman, on KATU.com’s comment section. While there are no bombshells in them it is the first time she has communicated publicly about her stepson’s disappearance."

"For example, five days after Kyron disappeared, KATU On Your Side investigators found Terri and her husband, Kaine, leaving their gym after a workout.

People commented about it and called her actions “unbelievable.”

Terri responded: “Wow. Unless you know all the details, the stress, the worry, the pain, you have nothing to speak of. You are merely making assumptions - you have no facts, details or knowledge to present so please refrain from your accusations,” she wrote.
"

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97541389.html

I found it odd that she took to the internet immediately to defend herself, but some people are very involved with using the internet. Some addicted. I personally don't think she used good judgment in doing so, but at the same time I don't always used good judgment with my choices.

Surely KATU gave their information to LE, and LE has info from Terri's computer. If there is anything worth note, LE has it.

The fact that Terri and Kaine would go to the gym to work out means nothing. It was part of their normal routine and a good way to relieve stress and burn time while waiting for word about Kyron. The fact that people had something negative to say about it is just human nature, though none of their business.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: October 16, 2010, 02:51:02 PM »

Hmmm....Kyron has more sets of grandparents than the step mom's parents.

His bio mom - grandparents there
His bio dad - grandparents there

I'm sure one would think that all grandparents, especially the bio grandparents would want to donate to finding Kyron.  And, who knows, maybe they have donated.  I haven't seen a list of donors. 

Has anyone seen a list of donors?  Maybe Desiree's parents and Kaine's parents have donated; maybe Terri's parents have donated, too.

Like everything else in this case:  we don't know!   AcccckkkkkK!!!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #865 on: October 16, 2010, 03:01:47 PM »

I know people may be angry about this that I am posting about this, but I have to respond.

Terri was supposedly with Kaine since Kyron was an infant.  And Terri's parents must have been "grandparents" as well.

If the "grandparents" of my child gave money to the daughter  and did not give any money to help with the missing grandchild, I would be a lot less tactful than Desiree was.

Terri's parents are in a no-win situation. Their resources are limited, and they have chosen to support their daughter.

Desiree has felt, or known, all along that Terri is withholding information, so she takes any support for Terri as a strike against finding Kyron. I don't think Desiree planned to lash out at Terri's parents, but her frustration got the upper hand. Perhaps she was more upset that money is available yet not being used for Kyron.

If Terri is withholding information to protect herself from something other than Kyron's disappearance, she is selfishly hindering the investigation.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #866 on: October 16, 2010, 03:07:17 PM »

I'm sure one would think that all grandparents, especially the bio grandparents would want to donate to finding Kyron.  And, who knows, maybe they have donated.  I haven't seen a list of donors. 

Has anyone seen a list of donors?  Maybe Desiree's parents and Kaine's parents have donated; maybe Terri's parents have donated, too.

No, and who would have the donor list?
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #867 on: October 16, 2010, 03:23:39 PM »

No, and who would have the donor list?

I think this thank you list includes some of the donors.

http://bringkyronhome.org/findkyron/thank_you.html

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: October 16, 2010, 03:27:06 PM »

Thank-you, it is all businesses on that list.
wantkyhome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #869 on: October 16, 2010, 04:08:51 PM »

I know of at least 12 donors that have donated annonymously. Some were quite substantial. So I don't think the list is complete. IMO

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: October 16, 2010, 04:16:33 PM »

Update
12:33 p.m.
Kyron Horman stepmother asks to visit daughter
The Associated Press • October 16, 2010

PORTLAND — The stepmother of a missing Oregon boy has asked a judge in Portland to allow her to visit her baby daughter.

The Oregonian reports that Terri Moulton Horman is seeking regular and frequent contact with her 22-month-old daughter Kiara, whom she hasn’t seen since her husband, Kaine Horman, left home with the girl and filed for divorce.

In a motion filed in Multnomah County Circuit Court this week, Terri Horman said she cannot testify on her own behalf for custody and parenting time because of the criminal investigation into the disappearance of her stepson, Kyron Horman.

Kyron was last seen June 4 at Skyline School, where Terri Horman took him for a science fair. No charges have been filed and no suspect has been named in the disappearance.

http://www.statesmanjournal.com/article/20101016/UPDATE/101016012/-1/update

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: October 16, 2010, 04:23:38 PM »

I know of at least 12 donors that have donated annonymously. Some were quite substantial. So I don't think the list is complete. IMO
Thank-you
wantkyhome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #872 on: October 16, 2010, 06:58:08 PM »

Thank-you
I wonder if they are only thanking the businesses. That seems kind of weird to me. IMO

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #873 on: October 16, 2010, 07:14:14 PM »

Desiree's sister is on that donor list.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #874 on: October 16, 2010, 07:18:26 PM »

I read somewhere and not as a rumor, that Desiree said that she had not heard from the Moulton's.

Even total strangers are giving money and time.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #875 on: October 16, 2010, 08:04:23 PM »

Desiree's sister is on that donor list.

But did she donate a cake for Kyron's birthday party in Medford?
Maybe she has a business, too?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: October 16, 2010, 08:14:02 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyrons-parents-raise-search-funds-at-Roloff-pumpkin-patch-105111144.html

Kyron’s parents raise search funds at Roloff pumpkin patch

by Amanda Burden and KGW Staff
Bio | Email | Follow: @AmandaBurdenKGW

kgw.com

Posted on October 16, 2010 at 4:57 PM

Updated today at 4:59 PM

HELVETIA, Ore. – While thousands of people packed the Roloff Farm in Helvetia Saturday to search for the perfect pumpkin, Kaine Horman and Desiree Young continued the search for their missing son.

Kyron Horman disappeared from Skyline School on June 4th.  His parent’s hoped to raise awareness about their missing son and to raise money for search efforts.

Amid pumpkins and petting zoos, there was a booth selling Kyron t-shirts, dog tags and posters. There was also a booth for families to create child identification kits.

The family was very familiar with the pumpkin patch; they had taken Kyron pumpkin picking at Roloff Farm in years past.

"He loves little pumpkins," said Desiree. "Kyron loves to come and pick out just the right pumpkin, just the right size.  So we got one for him today and we're going to go put it out at the Wall of Hope."

Amy and Matt Roloff, the stars of the reality show, "Little People, Big World," said they wanted the Roloff Farm to help Kyron's family.

"We knew that we would have a busy pumpkin season and we wanted to do what we could to continue to get that word out," said Matt Roloff.

Kyron's parents said they're not giving up hope.  "Ultimately just be on the lookout for Kyron always," Desiree said.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: October 16, 2010, 08:18:49 PM »

To Desi, as always, with all do respect, we don't know what is in fact a rumor and what are leaks. We will have to agree to disagree I suppose.

I don't know if Terri's parents have donated to the fund, perhaps they haven't. They are in a tough situation. As parents they want to support their child. They are not rich I am guessing.

As for Desiree, she believes this woman is responsible for her child being missing. I don't fault her for anything. I admire her restraint.

See you all Monday, hopefully this little boy will be home by then
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: October 16, 2010, 08:31:15 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyrons-parents-raise-search-funds-at-Roloff-pumpkin-patch-105111144.html

Kyron’s parents raise search funds at Roloff pumpkin patch

by Amanda Burden and KGW Staff
Bio | Email | Follow: @AmandaBurdenKGW

kgw.com

Posted on October 16, 2010 at 4:57 PM

<snipped>

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: October 16, 2010, 08:54:49 PM »

Honestly I would have no idea who Kaine is or is not lashing out at, just because he didn't do it at a presser, doesn't mean he isn't doing that at family, friends or at work. Being in this much anguish and pain, I would be surprised to find out he isn't angry and lashing out.

ITA NRCG..We don't know what Kaine has said privately..and we do know that everything he has said publicly gets put under a microscope.  Until now..no one really questioned what Desiree said.  I imagine after this she will become as cautious as Kaine has become in his public messages.

Personally I did not take anything Desiree said in the negative.  I felt what she was getting at was that Terri's parents could cough up all this money for Terri...where are they in the search for Kyron? 

I understand her bewilderment that Terri has more money going to her attorneys then Kyron has in his reward fund.. And I agree with you that was all she was trying to say..  Desiree is in the deepest recesses of anguish and despair..and I ask who would not be?

How anyone could berate that woman I do not know.   

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.