April 30, 2024, 02:17:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #33 10/07/10 - 10/17/10  (Read 190712 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: October 17, 2010, 12:00:13 PM »

I am allowing one more post on the subject from Blink.  Actually, Blink is posting it on her blog and I'll post the link when she does

Blink posted her response in the comment section.  Scroll down to the last comment made by Lazydog1, Blinks comments in bold:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/10/07/kyron-horman-missing-kaine-and-terri-horman-face-off-in-family-court/#comments
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: October 17, 2010, 12:07:32 PM »

I wasn't sure it could be brought up.  Posting the letter online-well, Klaas you are smarter.  That's why I love this site.

I agree.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: October 17, 2010, 12:12:37 PM »

I am allowing one more post on the subject from Blink.  Actually, Blink is posting it on her blog and I'll post the link when she does

Blink posted her response in the comment section.  Scroll down to the last comment made by Lazydog1, Blinks comments in bold:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/10/07/kyron-horman-missing-kaine-and-terri-horman-face-off-in-family-court/#comments

Amen

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: October 17, 2010, 12:33:31 PM »

Interesting.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #924 on: October 17, 2010, 12:42:40 PM »

hi neighbor, IDR this Q being asked B4, someone named blue,has asked it over
at that glp, i would like to no the answer too,TIA
--------------
The questions is did the kids meet in the classroom at 8:00 to break up into groups or at 8:45? I read a rumor that the kids met in the classrooms and Terri refused to have Kyron walk with a group because she wanted to tour it with him, or something like that. For that rumor to be true, the kids would have had to have met up in the classrooms between 8:00 and 8:15.

I would really like to know from someone who has more information exactly when the kids met in the classroom and broke up into groups.

Hi cw, based on the schedule that I received at the time, and my experience in another classroom:

08:00School opens 35 minutes early to give family/friends a chance to tour the expo with their kid(s) before going about their day.
08:35School buses unload and students head to their classroom.
08:45Students meet in their classroom and start a chaperoned tour of the expo.
10:00All family/friends must have left

FYI last Friday was not a lawn mowing day at school.  Maybe another day.  My schedule in the am is pretty tight, but I can give a glimpse into what happens between about 8:30 and 8:50.

FYI2 this weekend SI was colored orange again. This time not from the orange SAR shirts, but from the pumpkins.  It looked very pretty driving over the bridge.  While I greatly appreciate the SAR efforts, it was refreshing to see simple pumpkins.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: October 17, 2010, 12:56:11 PM »

Another partial quote from Jason's email at WS.

" ... I will continue my retaliative campaign till my death. I will never yield or stop getting even with you ever. Everything in your life will be fair game to me. Everything you hold dear will be a target of mine. It will be eye for an eye and tooth for tooth...."

======================

Unbelievable. LE has been notified.

I'm busy reading the posts from WS members now.

Actually gray, as I read her post, it specifically says that they "will" be involved, and then says in the unlikely event they "won't" be involved... I read that to mean she in fact has not notified LE at the time of that post.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: October 17, 2010, 01:08:22 PM »

hello monkeys!

Glad to see so many attended the event at the Roloff Farm.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: October 17, 2010, 01:19:16 PM »

hello monkeys!

Holidays are the worst for families with missing people.

I can't imagine what Christmas will be for these two families.

My heart goes out to Desiree and Kaine, and the rest of the family (including the minor children) who now must go through the holidays without Kyron.

Kudos to Desiree's husband, who must be full of patience, understanding, and love for his wife to endure the process.

Sad
wantkyhome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #928 on: October 17, 2010, 01:19:29 PM »

hello monkeys!

Yeah, I had a hard time getting there. The line of cars was at least 3-4 miles long. We didn't even get to their road because the line of cars was so long. We just gave up after an hour just waiting to make the left turn onto their street! I wonder what the estimated number of people were there yesterday. Did anyone from here to the farm?

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: October 17, 2010, 01:30:20 PM »

hello monkeys!

Yeah, I had a hard time getting there. The line of cars was at least 3-4 miles long. We didn't even get to their road because the line of cars was so long. We just gave up after an hour just waiting to make the left turn onto their street! I wonder what the estimated number of people were there yesterday. Did anyone from here to the farm?

i'm sorry you couldn't get there, but ecstatic that it was so crowded!

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: October 17, 2010, 01:32:28 PM »

hello monkeys!

Holidays are the worst for families with missing people.

I can't imagine what Christmas will be for these two families.

My heart goes out to Desiree and Kaine, and the rest of the family (including the minor children) who now must go through the holidays without Kyron.

Kudos to Desiree's husband, who must be full of patience, understanding, and love for his wife to endure the process.

Sad

just terrible what they have to deal with.

and I can only imagine how hollow and sad these holidays will be for the family.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: October 17, 2010, 02:03:38 PM »

hello monkeys!

The news video said, "hundreds of families" attended.

Sorry you could not get there.

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: October 17, 2010, 02:13:01 PM »

Blink, do you accept emails?

and if so, can you direct me where on your site I can find your addy?

tia.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #933 on: October 17, 2010, 03:02:31 PM »

Blink, do you accept emails?

and if so, can you direct me where on your site I can find your addy?

tia.

You can contact Blink by leaving a comment on her site and noting "PRIVATE" on the top of your comment. The comments are monitored, so it will be read and not posted.

If I were to use that approach, I would have "PRIVATE" three or four times across the top and bottom of the content ... just in case she reads it late at night and her vision is blurry from the Sandman.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: October 17, 2010, 03:09:09 PM »

So glad the Pumpkin Patch is a success and that they had such a beautiful day for the event.  Glad to see Kyron's story getting more media exposure.  Sure wish he could be there today, happily picking out his own perfect pumpkin.

So, since we are (NOT) talking about a certain letter, would it be okay to ask about another (possibly nonexistent) letter that has not gotten much mention here? 

I've heard Blink has suggested that this case was at least initially investigated like a ransom kidnapping.  Have we heard any hint that there may have been a note?  If so, LE has not leaked a single word about it to the public or media.  What is the general opinion on this possibility?  Does anyone believe there may have been a ransom note?

If so, why would LE have chosen to keep that detail under wraps all this time?  Not just the text of a note, but the fact that there may have been one, period. 

If there was a ransom note, what did it say?  Were Kyron's glasses included with it? (Though I believe Blink has said the glasses shown to the public by LE were not Kyron's actual glasses... not sure about this.) Where would this note have been left, and when and by whom discovered?  Did it say "don't involve the police?"  Did whoever find it show it to anyone else first, before informing the police of the note?  What would the demands have been?

Would it be anonymous, or if not, who would take responsibility?  If it were unsigned or anonymous, that would not necessarily preclude the police reassuring the public there was no further danger -- because IIRC what they said was that his abduction was not "random."  In other words, the content of the note could have implied that Kyron or his parents were specifically targeted.

Was it a ransom note that seemed suspicious -- like in Zahra's case, where LE would instantly know it was an obvious fabrication, left as a red herring?

Maybe there was not a ransom note at all.  But if there may have been one, I have plenty of questions about it... Anybody up for (re)discussing the possibilities?

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: October 17, 2010, 03:11:35 PM »

So glad the Pumpkin Patch is a success and that they had such a beautiful day for the event.  Glad to see Kyron's story getting more media exposure.  Sure wish he could be there today yesterday, happily picking out his own perfect pumpkin.
(oops, self-corrected)

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #936 on: October 17, 2010, 03:24:05 PM »

Thanks Blink, read what you wrote and the comments.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: October 17, 2010, 04:03:43 PM »

So glad the Pumpkin Patch is a success and that they had such a beautiful day for the event.  Glad to see Kyron's story getting more media exposure.  Sure wish he could be there today, happily picking out his own perfect pumpkin.

So, since we are (NOT) talking about a certain letter, would it be okay to ask about another (possibly nonexistent) letter that has not gotten much mention here? 

I've heard Blink has suggested that this case was at least initially investigated like a ransom kidnapping.  Have we heard any hint that there may have been a note?  If so, LE has not leaked a single word about it to the public or media.  What is the general opinion on this possibility?  Does anyone believe there may have been a ransom note?

If so, why would LE have chosen to keep that detail under wraps all this time?  Not just the text of a note, but the fact that there may have been one, period. 

If there was a ransom note, what did it say?  Were Kyron's glasses included with it? (Though I believe Blink has said the glasses shown to the public by LE were not Kyron's actual glasses... not sure about this.) Where would this note have been left, and when and by whom discovered?  Did it say "don't involve the police?"  Did whoever find it show it to anyone else first, before informing the police of the note?  What would the demands have been?

Would it be anonymous, or if not, who would take responsibility?  If it were unsigned or anonymous, that would not necessarily preclude the police reassuring the public there was no further danger -- because IIRC what they said was that his abduction was not "random."  In other words, the content of the note could have implied that Kyron or his parents were specifically targeted.

Was it a ransom note that seemed suspicious -- like in Zahra's case, where LE would instantly know it was an obvious fabrication, left as a red herring?

Maybe there was not a ransom note at all.  But if there may have been one, I have plenty of questions about it... Anybody up for (re)discussing the possibilities?
I think if there was a note we would have heard about through Teri or DeDe blogging, DeDe's cousin or the Cook character. Not to mention their support groups MOO

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: October 17, 2010, 04:41:01 PM »

I think you are most likely right about the ransom note theory, 4Donks.  May not really even be worth discussing.  I personally would be very shocked to hear there was a note.

wantkyhome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #939 on: October 17, 2010, 05:18:27 PM »

hello monkeys!

The news video said, "hundreds of families" attended.

Sorry you could not get there.
I was able to get there today though. I got a message saying they were selling tshirts and stuff today too. It wasn't as nearly as crowded today as yesterday but still a lot of people there anyway.
Brandi - how do I get an avatar from your designs?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.