April 25, 2024, 04:08:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #33 10/07/10 - 10/17/10  (Read 190428 times)
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #120 on: October 07, 2010, 09:22:53 PM »

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/Horman_Court+documents_10_7_2010.pdf

copy of Atty Bunch's filing

credit to IS Peri~dot
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #121 on: October 07, 2010, 09:24:33 PM »

Welcome, Strawberry Thunder.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: October 07, 2010, 09:39:27 PM »

Whew! I finally got in! 

Hi Monkeys, my name is Jackie. I have been reading here for a loooooong time, and I must say you guys are quite the sleuthers! I love reading all the posts here and quite excited that I get to join in now! 

I have been following Kyron's case since the very beginning and my heart breaks for him. I would give anything to see this little guy brought home. As for where I stand on the Terri issue, I am a fence sitter. That is not to be confused with a Terri supporter. I am a Kyron supporter.

Anyway, I look forward to posting with all of you. Ty klaas for letting me in and ty Pam and Barb for helping me out! 

Welcome to the cage, strawberry thunder!

Glad to have you join us!

strawberry thunder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #123 on: October 07, 2010, 09:44:35 PM »

Thanks everyone! So glad to be here! 

Let not a man guard his dignity, but let his dignity guard him.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #124 on: October 07, 2010, 10:23:01 PM »

Snipped from kptv.com

After the hearing, Kaine Horman said he is satisfied with the judge's decision.

“I think it’s a great step in the right direction," he said. "We want to get through this as quickly as possible. We want to get the kids in their routines and then, outside of the divorce, we want to get Kyron in a nice, stable household."

I understand talking about Kyron in terms of when he will come home, but this sounds odd to me.  Is this a misquote of what Kaine said, or did he really say Kyron?  To me it sounds more like he would have been talking about Kiara.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: October 07, 2010, 10:26:35 PM »

credit to IS Peri~dot

TY i put the link here
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8198.msg1243080#msg1243080

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8694.msg1243045#msg1243045

credit to IS Peri~dot

i can post all 14 pgs if you think we need to, it would take
an hr or so

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: October 07, 2010, 10:28:56 PM »

Snipped from kptv.com

“I think it’s a great step in the right direction," he said. "We want to get through this as quickly as possible. We want to get the kids in their routines and then, outside of the divorce, we want to get Kyron in a nice, stable household."

I understand talking about Kyron in terms of when he will come home, but this sounds odd to me.  Is this a misquote of what Kaine said, or did he really say Kyron?  To me it sounds more like he would have been talking about Kiara.

got a link so i can read

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #127 on: October 07, 2010, 10:31:04 PM »

Snipped from kptv.com

got a link so i can read

Here you go!  Sorry about that!
http://www.kptv.com/news/25317391/detail.html
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #128 on: October 07, 2010, 10:36:08 PM »

Snipped from kptv.com

got a link so i can read

Here you go!  Sorry about that!

Also I think this should be Roseburg, right?  Maybe this article has errors...

snipped from the above article:

A judge's order forced Terri Horman to move from the family's northwest Portland home in July and she has since relocated to Medford.
strawberry thunder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #129 on: October 07, 2010, 10:39:33 PM »

Snipped from kptv.com

Desiree is adamant that Kyron is alive, but I thought Kaine was starting to come to terms with the fact that it is likely Kyron is no longer with us. But, after reading that, I'm not sure what he thinks. After these latest searches being labeled as a recovery effort I can't imagine what they must be feeling.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: October 07, 2010, 10:44:15 PM »

Also I think this should be Roseburg, right?  Maybe this article has errors...

snipped from the above article:

A judge's order forced Terri Horman to move from the family's northwest Portland home in July and she has since relocated to Medford.

yes Roseburg, not Medford

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #131 on: October 07, 2010, 10:47:54 PM »

Snipped from kptv.com

Desiree is adamant that Kyron is alive, but I thought Kaine was starting to come to terms with the fact that it is likely Kyron is no longer with us. But, after reading that, I'm not sure what he thinks. After these latest searches being labeled as a recovery effort I can't imagine what they must be feeling.

Welcome Strawberry Thunder!  Yeah, it sounds like he is being optimistic there, but I wonder if it's an error on the journalist's part and maybe he said Kiara?  They are so tight-lipped about the investigation, but from what I have gotten it sounds like they are just returning to the only place they suspect she went and searching for any evidence.  I think the only reason to think the worst is because he has been gone so long.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: October 07, 2010, 10:50:39 PM »

Horman Divorce Case Delayed Until 2011

POSTED: 11:13 am PDT October 7, 2010
UPDATED: 6:37 pm PDT October 7, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A judge ruled Thursday that the divorce case involving Kaine and Terri Horman will be delayed until January 2011.

Terri Horman’s attorney argued that the ongoing criminal investigation into her stepson’s disappearance creates an issue of self-incrimination for her. Eight-year-old Kyron Horman was last seen by Terri Horman on June 4 at Skyline School in northwest Portland, investigators said. He vanished from the school after a science fair.

Terri Horman and her estranged husband, Kaine Horman, did not appear to make any eye contact upon walking into the courtroom and sitting down Thursday morning.

Attorney Peter Bunch said Terri Horman is no doubt the focus of the criminal investigation into Kyron’s disappearance. He said any testimony or questions about finances that will come up during the divorce proceedings might be used against her by investigators.

"There is no doubt that she's in the crosshairs of the state's investigation," Bunch said.

He pushed for up to a two-year delay in the divorce and argued the situation would ultimately impose on Terri Horman’s constitutional rights.

Kaine Horman's lawyer argued quick resolution would be in the best interest of the couple's young daughter Kiara, who is in Kaine Horman's custody.

Judge Keith Meisenheimer agreed with Bunch that it would be difficult for the court to hold a normal custody study.

One of Kaine Horman's high school classmates, Michael Cook, was also in the courthouse Thursday.

Police said Terri Horman starting "sexting" Cook shortly after Kaine Horman filed for divorce.

Cook said he was subpoenaed to appear by Kaine Horman's lawyer. But he did not testify or comment about the hearing.

In court documents earlier this year, Kaine Horman said police told him there was probable cause that his wife was involved in Kyron’s disappearance. He also said in the court filing that Terri Horman was involved in a murder-for-hire plot against him.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: October 07, 2010, 10:50:48 PM »

Snipped from kptv.com

It breaks my heart hearing and seeing Desiree and Kaine.....Kaine looks like he's lost even more weight. It's so sad.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
wantkyhome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #134 on: October 07, 2010, 10:54:33 PM »

strawberry thunder  welcome
and your user name sounds like an adult beverage
cheers

It is, and it's quite tasty!

So, who makes the cool monkey avatars?
That would be our Brandi who makes the great avatars! 

strawberry thunder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #135 on: October 07, 2010, 11:00:43 PM »

Snipped from kptv.com

It breaks my heart hearing and seeing Desiree and Kaine.....Kaine looks like he's lost even more weight. It's so sad.

He does look awful. The video I saw of him walking into the courthouse today he looked like a skeleton.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
crazybabyborg
« Reply #136 on: October 07, 2010, 11:01:04 PM »

Welcome, Strawberry Thunder! We're glad you're here!   
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #137 on: October 07, 2010, 11:02:24 PM »

Welcome Strawberry Thunder   

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
strawberry thunder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #138 on: October 07, 2010, 11:10:28 PM »

Ty all, glad to be here!   

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #139 on: October 07, 2010, 11:13:58 PM »

I am so mystified.  If Terri is innocent of everything, what could she possibly say that would incriminate herself in a criminal investigation?

Sexting Michael Cook is not criminal.  Oregon is no fault so Kaine could say that he doesn't like red hair and divorce her.

Done.  Divorced.

It is so apparent that she is not innocent after all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.