April 30, 2024, 11:17:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #33 10/07/10 - 10/17/10  (Read 190692 times)
strawberry thunder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #960 on: October 17, 2010, 06:52:31 PM »

So, I took the time to email flymonkey a couple days ago. Yesterday she responded and was very kind and willing to answer anything I asked. Since there isn't much to discuss without rehashing the same ole same ole, I thought I would post our email exchange. FlyMonkey indicated in her response that she had no problems with my sharing the email with the monkeys. If anyone is interested, please let me show and I will post it here.

Let not a man guard his dignity, but let his dignity guard him.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: October 17, 2010, 06:53:03 PM »

he is an absolute sweetheart!

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #962 on: October 17, 2010, 06:57:29 PM »

Thanks for the last pic Klaas...don't think i have seen it before. He is just a little doll. God Bless him.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: October 17, 2010, 07:08:31 PM »

Sorry for the O/T, but wantkyhome, your order is ready at: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1248867#msg1248867

wantkyhome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #964 on: October 17, 2010, 07:09:06 PM »

Thanks for the pics Klaas! He is soooooo cute!
Where is Kyron?

wantkyhome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #965 on: October 17, 2010, 07:11:48 PM »

Sorry for the O/T, but wantkyhome, your order is ready at: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1248867#msg1248867

Thanks so much, Brandi!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: October 17, 2010, 07:14:43 PM »

So, I took the time to email flymonkey a couple days ago. Yesterday she responded and was very kind and willing to answer anything I asked. Since there isn't much to discuss without rehashing the same ole same ole, I thought I would post our email exchange. FlyMonkey indicated in her response that she had no problems with my sharing the email with the monkeys. If anyone is interested, please let me show and I will post it here.

If she agreed and you remove any identifying information (personal name, email addy, etc) then it's ok to post. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: October 17, 2010, 07:15:29 PM »

You got the thread change Klaas?   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
strawberry thunder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #968 on: October 17, 2010, 07:26:22 PM »

If she agreed and you remove any identifying information (personal name, email addy, etc) then it's ok to post. 

Thanks. I also left out the portion about the person we should not be discussing here.

Hi Fly Monkey -

I have a few questions for you, if you would be so kind as to answer. First, though, let me say, I apologize for how you were treated by some on SM. I wasn't a member there then, but I am now. I read there every day even before I was a member, and some were very unkind. However, I think we're all very passionate about this case and hope to see this child brought home and the case solved. This is the internet, so being skeptical is normal and acceptable, imo. I, however, tend to give a person the benefit of the doubt until/unless they prove themselves to be undeserving. You, I see, as just someone who is taking up for a friend and verifying her story to the best of your ability. It takes a good and brave friend to face the criticism of the magnitude that this case has drawn. So, for what it's worth, I do believe you are who you say you are, I do not believe you are Tom Jones and I do believe your intentions are well. Now that all of that is out of the way, I have a few questions;

Why has DeDe not been in contact with Terri since the investigation intensified?  Has their attorney's both advised them against it, or what?

I realize there is speculation that Kaine had an affair, and that it is only speculation, but did Terri mention anything like this to DeDe? This Phyllis woman circulating the internet that is supposedly Kaine's mistress, who is she? Does DeDe know anything about her, such as a last name? I can't find anything on the net as to what this woman's last name might be. Any ideas?

What is the "talk" in Portland, as far as where the investigation is at. I get it that Terri is the focus, so that isn't my question. My question is more along the lines of are they likely to make an arrest? Is the case growing cold? Have they found any items relating to Kyron during their searches? I realize that you have no way of "knowing" the ins and outs of the investigation, but if you would fill me in on some of the "town talk" that will suffice. Anything you would like to add, additionally, to the questions I asked would be great also.

When Terri and DeDe talked (before Kyron went missing) what was Terri's primary complaints (if any), and what were the things she found the most joy in speaking about?

DeDe's father, being retired LE must have some ideas as to what is happening behind the scenes now. What are they?

Now that DeDe has received her computer back from LE, will she be getting online herself and speaking out?

Ok, that is all for now. Please fell free to add anything else you think may be of interest. Thank you for your time and hope to speak with you soon!

Jackie.

This is her reply;

Hi Jackie,

I have the answers to some of your questions, but not all -- I'll do my best.  Thanks for your kind words -- I did know at the outset that there would be quite a bit of skepticism and so none of it was a surprise.  I mostly did the whole Scared Monkey thing for myself, because I wanted to get out there some of the things that LE will not release to the press or the public -- stuff that shows that DeDe had nothing to do with whatever happened to Kyron.  It's been frustrating, as you can imagine.

Yes, you are correct -- DeDe hasn't talked to Terri because both of their attorneys have told them not to.  At this point, any contact would probably only make them look more suspicious.

DeDe has never said anything to me about Terri mentioning that Kaine was having an affair.  I have not had a chance to ask DeDer, but I've never heard of Phyllis and I don't know if she's a real player in the situation or just an attention seeker.

In Portland it feels like the case is going cold.  There has been no news for a long time except for a couple of press conferences that didn't offer up any actual information.  DeDe's attorney used to work for the prosecutor's office and still knows a bunch of people there, but he can't find out anything new, and doesn't know why there is all this sudden search activity on Sauvie's Island.  It's a big mystery.

DeDe and I haven't really talked much about Terri's likes / dislikes, etc.  I have never met Terri, and the connection that DeDe has with her started at the gym and has a lot to do with the whole fitness / diet / health lifestyle, which I am not a part of.  Of course DeDe and Terri have fallen off of that wagon also, but what I mean is, our relationships don't really intersect all that much in terms of interests, etc.

DeDe's dad thinks that the whole investigation is being run in a terribly unprofessional way.  I guess a contingent from the Klamath county SO came up to help early on after Kyron went missing, and they were pretty appalled at the  disorganized and unprofessional behavior of the MCSO - to the point that they went back to Klamath County and didn't want to be a part of it anymore.  They thought it was pretty sloppy and didn't want to be a part of it.  I don't like to say much against LE on the forum because there are a lot of people who think very highly of them, but the consensus, at least in Klamath, is that they are in WAY over their heads.

DeDe has no plans to show up on any forum or make any comments -- first of all, nobody would believe it was her, and if they did, they would not be interested in what she had to say, only in what they wanted to say TO her.  She is upset by all the hatred expressed in the forums toward her, when nobody there has ever met her and is relying solely on information from the media, which is carefully selected based on what will increase viewership and sell advertising.

Bottom line is DeDe has a pretty solid alibi, and the police have only released info about it that makes it look flimsy.  She can't make them spill the whole thing, and so she looks suspicious, and she will look suspicious until she has a chance to tell her side.  The problem is, you can grant interviews, but no news outlet will let the person being interviewed decide what gets published or aired.  The interview with People magazine took FOUR HOURS, but turned out to be only a few paragraphs on line with only a few quotes from DeDe.  There was so much outrage that she never voiced any concern about Kyron in that interview -- all that happened was that those statements of concern were not included in the story.  Plus people thought she was paid for the interview, but that is completely false.  The reporter from People, Elaine Arradillas, will happily tell the world that there was no money involved, and People Magazine does not pay people for interviews.

It's all very frustrating to continually argue against people who are convinced that they know something that is completely untrue.  It's enough to drive a person crazy!

Must go, I have lots of homework to do, but I hope that this info is what you were looking for.  Fine with me if you want to share it with anyone, including the monkeys.  Thanks again for the kind e-mail -  I appreciate it!

FM

Let not a man guard his dignity, but let his dignity guard him.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: October 17, 2010, 07:39:50 PM »

You got the thread change Klaas?   

Yeah
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #970 on: October 17, 2010, 07:57:57 PM »

*nudge-nudge-nudge*

Looking forward to a new, fresh cage. Any bananas there?

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #971 on: October 17, 2010, 07:59:25 PM »

*nudge-nudge-nudge*

I'll bring the wine to the celebration for the new cage.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: October 17, 2010, 08:01:52 PM »

*nudge-nudge-nudge*

Looking forward to a new, fresh cage. Any bananas there?

Looking forward to a new cage too.  Follow the dancing bananas...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: October 17, 2010, 08:06:45 PM »

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: October 17, 2010, 08:08:12 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: October 17, 2010, 08:08:16 PM »

I would like to say one more thing about the letter Tricia posted at WS.  Yes, I know of 3 other people that have received the same threat only changed to be more specific to the person/website. 

I saw someone at WS mention that other sites weren't standing behind Tricia.  It is not our job to protect Tricia or Websleuths.  I suppose if Tricia had not banned me after I'd been a member for over 5 years I might feel differently.  I think Tricia was very foolish posting the letter. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: October 17, 2010, 08:10:29 PM »

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: October 17, 2010, 08:11:35 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: October 17, 2010, 08:11:46 PM »

What a sweet child

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #979 on: October 17, 2010, 08:16:11 PM »

Man, I look good trotting along behind these bananas.

*nudge-nudge-nudge*

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.