May 29, 2024, 04:23:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #497 7/18 - 7/19/2006  (Read 137808 times)
cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #480 on: July 19, 2006, 04:07:58 PM »

Sorry, I meant klaas.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: July 19, 2006, 04:07:59 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Quote from: "Leslie"
I like to google!  Sometimes, I find good stuff.  I don't know whose
Photobucket account this is but ....I don't care - I  just like looking at pictures:
http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/refspics/natalee%20holloway/

You hit the motherlode. Those pix are from refugees ! !
For you next mission, should you choose to aceept, is to find
blondiefrommichigan   ( ok I found it, but can't get in ) .
She is the infamous caller from India.

and they were all taken from other people's photobucket.....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: July 19, 2006, 04:08:41 PM »

I like to google!  Sometimes, I find good stuff.  I don't know whose Photobucket account this is but ....I don't care - I  just like looking at pictures:

Indeed?  I have found it too, BUT it is password protected and I would not go that far!   This photobucket account is from A Refugee:
http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c241/Ceetveerefugees/

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: July 19, 2006, 04:09:48 PM »

Quote from: "cp405"
Quote from: "klaasend"
klaas, or anyone, did you see this post by MF, and what did you make of it?

No surprise that after my youngest family member, once again got in trouble with the ALE, even used a fire arm against them, I would call him to come hide with me in the States.

Even try everything to cover this BIG story, threatening reporters and even the ALE not to leak info. Well, this happened about 3 weeks ago and finally leaks (which I use against Aruba) are coming out.

I slander a young man because he lives his life as a normal teenager and is related to a man I really hate, but when it hits home, I do not say a thing. At least Joran never had a problem with the ALE or an attitude problem or even drugs problem.

Will Aruba ask once again have to ask for an extradition and from the same family?

Last edited on Wed Jul 19th, 2006 12:19 pm by MF

No I hadn't seen it yet, running a virus scan and my PC is very slow right now.  Very interresting, I'll have to go to FOB and look and all the posts around it.  Thanks!

No posts around it kaas.  It's a new subject and no one questioned it.  Odd.

Very odd - I don't know if MF is referring to himself or someone else.  I'll have to watch for comments and followup from MF.  Strange  Shocked
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: July 19, 2006, 04:10:44 PM »

Indeed?  I have found it too, BUT it is password protected and I would not go that far!   This photobucket account is from A Refugee:

Leslie's find on photobucket looks like a person banned from Court TV's forum.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: July 19, 2006, 04:11:26 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Quote from: "Kimmy53"
So true Third! What a sweetie pie you are!!!!

Thanks for the kind words Kimmy!  It's funny...but when I hear some of these arguments about the "O/T" stuff, I think to myself that Natalee would want us all to engage each other in conversations...some thought provoking, and some silly and fun!  Maybe I'm overstepping my bounds, but there are times I truly feel the reason I was brought here (to SM) was because Natalee wanted me to.  It's like an extended family, and family should communicate about any and everything that passes through their hearts and minds.  If we're here to discuss Natalee, then let's do that.  But, conversations have much more of an impact if you have an emotional connection with whomever it is your conversing with.  That's my 2 cents, anyway...

OK, I'll get off my soapbox now... Wink

So when Red, Klaas and Mrs Red asked us all to stay on topic more it didn't apply to you, Third?  I just want to be sure I understand and have even broken my own ban on posting to clarify this.

If a person doesn't agree with the request from the owners and moderator they are free to just say it's not what they think and blather on?  Is this just true for you, Third, or does everybody get to make up their own rules as you are doing?

You see, that's the problem, it's all subjective and what is fascinating to one is boring to another and offensive to a third.  That is why there has to be rules.  But they don't work unless everybody follows them which we don't have here.  So many posters lost because a few just won't cooperate.  I could name a dozen right off hand some of whom are the former codetalkers who have tremendous wealth of knowledge to share, too, concerning all the fine details the rest of us forget so often.

I was devastated when Tyler left as we have posted together since about Day 1 but then it just got worse so I left and only read now and I see it just goes right on so realize that some of us are not counted as very valuable by others and that is fine but let's not delude ourselves that things go back on topic when there is news for that never happens either.  Case in point Saturday when Dana was posting.

Guess I will even stop reading here as I don't like to see people purporting to speak for Natalee and making claims she would approve of things I just don't believe she would have at all.  Another example of how we all have our own opinion about things and why there needs to be rules.  Personally, I would be mortified to read some of the things posted here associated with my likely deceased daughter but as I said, we all have opinions.

Maybe the Front Page is better suited to those of us who try to follow the rules for if enough of us keep leaving, there won't be any left to complain which obviously is what some want and would make them very happy.

Just had to break my silence when I see this continues even after Red, Klaas and Mrs Red asked so nicely and were ignored by some.  Will leave you now again to get back to your "humanizing" the forum.  Odd other forums function just fine without that element.  And yes, I know I can just go find one you don't have to say it for it is all too clear.  Just how many of us do you want to leave, though?  Might think about that once in a while.

JMO as always.

Anna

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: July 19, 2006, 04:15:24 PM »

I can't help but feel people are picking on XXX here.

He is far from the only one who goes OFF topic.

I'm sorry but I'm just as guilty and I can't be here seeing him take the brunt of it.

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: July 19, 2006, 04:19:51 PM »

Quote from: "Houdini"
Jacqueline wrote:
It seems lately there has been more discussion about what "kind" of discussion there should be here, then off topic posts and Natalee posts put together.

This always happens when the frustration about this girl's disappearance gets to each of us, because there is no news.

Know in your heart, that the persons responsible for this will be made to answer.  If not in this place, then in the next.

NO ONE CAN "COVER THAT UP".     JMHO

And, to elaborate further...I do believe that when news breaks on the case, we all get our game faces on, and focus accordingly.  I think part of the experience of boards like this...part of the "magic" they create is in the development of new relationships.  When love is spread to people you wouldn't have otherwise met in real life, can that ever be considered a bad thing?  No amount of O/T posts can disguise the reasoning behind us being here.  At least, that's what I've learned from all of you...

Oh gee...  I don't know which post to quote ~ so I just picked the one at the end of the page ~ I agree with everything that has been posted in support of sharing the love ~ that's the glue that holds us together...

I'm sorry if that makes anyone nervous...

Yeah ~ I decided to forgo the Noon Mass ~ but I'm not sacrificing anything...  there's a Mass at Joan of Arc, Downtown, tonight at 5:10...  Yeah, Mrs. Red ~ I will be praying for this board ~ as well as for Natalee's family and my own special intention, that of my niece and nephew making their Confirmation next Easter.

I changed Mass times because I want my voice heard now, when this is all going down ~ not hours later, tonight...

Without that sense of community that has developed here ~ who will be around when there is real breaking news in the case?

And I know that it hasn't been said of me about OT posting ~ though it very well could have been ~ the attack was directed at Strike, who is big enough to handle it...

Hey ~ each of us here gives our help and support to Natalee's family in different ways ~ and I don't think it's right to be putting others down for the support that they give.

I've been talking about my car lately...  and Prince...  my vacation and Santana...  But, that doesn't mean that Natalee is ever far from my thoughts...  An opportunity presented itself the other night ~ to try to get Jamie Skeeters to go on Dana's show....  I'm giving up a day in the pool to go to the Convention Center... and I may even have to give up tomorrow too, if today doesn't work out...  and I'm praying for this board too ~ because Mrs. Red asked me to...  

No matter what it may see like... I give all that I can ~ the most noticible being the bumper stickers...  don't beat me for not being a researcher...

I know this is not about me ~ I'm just using myself as an example of one of the worst OT posters on the board ~ rather than talk about anyone else.

And here's a suggestion:

Look at the Thread Titles over at BFN ~ and the discussion that is pretty much strickly to topic of each individual thread.

THAT'S the way it would be nice for this board to be set up ~ very easy for anyone to look up discussion points and things that need to be clarified...

And have a daily thread ~ where freeflow thoughts and ideas on this case ~ as well as all the wonderful OT things that we normally chat about are discussed.

Because, really folks, even if this daily thread is kept STRICTLY ON TOPIC ~ that's still not the best way for all the information that is needed in this case to be listed ~ too much gets lost in old daily threads...  and there's no way to go back and easily look discussions up on the daily thread.

And, the last thing I agree with Strike on ~ I saw grave disrespect on this board the other day...  and I am not pleased with what I saw.

Peace everyone ~ I'm headed out the door.  For real this time.

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #488 on: July 19, 2006, 04:20:50 PM »

klaas, or anyone, did you see this post by MF, and what did you make of it?

No surprise that after my youngest family member, once again got in trouble with the ALE, even used a fire arm against them, I would call him to come hide with me in the States.

Even try everything to cover this BIG story, threatening reporters and even the ALE not to leak info. Well, this happened about 3 weeks ago and finally leaks (which I use against Aruba) are coming out.

I slander a young man because he lives his life as a normal teenager and is related to a man I really hate, but when it hits home, I do not say a thing. At least Joran never had a problem with the ALE or an attitude problem or even drugs problem.

Will Aruba ask once again have to ask for an extradition and from the same family?

Last edited on Wed Jul 19th, 2006 12:19 pm by MF

Just seems like gibberish to me.  Maybe MF's mind has finally snapped under the strain of having to constantly defend ALE and Joran and come up with new excuses for ever-declining tourist numbers... the crushing disappointment of his "big news" being a dud was the last straw..
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: July 19, 2006, 04:21:14 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

So when Red, Klaas and Mrs Red asked us all to stay on topic more it didn't apply to you, Third?  I just want to be sure I understand and have even broken my own ban on posting to clarify this.

If a person doesn't agree with the request from the owners and moderator they are free to just say it's not what they think and blather on?  Is this just true for you, Third, or does everybody get to make up their own rules as you are doing?

You see, that's the problem, it's all subjective and what is fascinating to one is boring to another and offensive to a third.  That is why there has to be rules.  But they don't work unless everybody follows them which we don't have here.  So many posters lost because a few just won't cooperate.  I could name a dozen right off hand some of whom are the former codetalkers who have tremendous wealth of knowledge to share, too, concerning all the fine details the rest of us forget so often.

I was devastated when Tyler left as we have posted together since about Day 1 but then it just got worse so I left and only read now and I see it just goes right on so realize that some of us are not counted as very valuable by others and that is fine but let's not delude ourselves that things go back on topic when there is news for that never happens either.  Case in point Saturday when Dana was posting.

Guess I will even stop reading here as I don't like to see people purporting to speak for Natalee and making claims she would approve of things I just don't believe she would have at all.  Another example of how we all have our own opinion about things and why there needs to be rules.  Personally, I would be mortified to read some of the things posted here associated with my likely deceased daughter but as I said, we all have opinions.

Maybe the Front Page is better suited to those of us who try to follow the rules for if enough of us keep leaving, there won't be any left to complain which obviously is what some want and would make them very happy.

Just had to break my silence when I see this continues even after Red, Klaas and Mrs Red asked so nicely and were ignored by some.  Will leave you now again to get back to your "humanizing" the forum.  Odd other forums function just fine without that element.  And yes, I know I can just go find one you don't have to say it for it is all too clear.  Just how many of us do you want to leave, though?  Might think about that once in a while.

JMO as always.

Anna

You are entitled to your opinion, and it has been so noted.  I don't agree with you, but I'm not about the infighting associated with responding to such a post.  I'll just say I respectfully disagree, and leave it at that...
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: July 19, 2006, 04:24:03 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

I'm sorry but I'm just as guilty and I can't be here seeing him take the brunt of it.

Jackie, I have no problem taking the brunt of it.  Anna must feel strongly about her opinions, or else she wouldn't have come down on me as hard as she did.  But, it's all good.  As I said before...I respect her and her points of view regarding this and many topics.  

Son't worry about me Jackie.  I'm good.  I have my own beliefs, and I have the support of many.  That's all I need...Wink
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #491 on: July 19, 2006, 04:24:20 PM »

Quote from: "San"
FYI - I'm running a virus scan right now just to be safe.  I've received 3 emails now from members that have had some kind of intrusion on their PC's.  I don't know if this has anything to do with the bogus BFN email that went out or what.  It would not be a bad idea if we all made sure our virus software is up to date and run a scan.

Good idea Klaas I'll do that right now.

I clean myself several times a day...plus I run a firewall that catches a lot of crap. I think I am the cleanest person in here, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: July 19, 2006, 04:24:40 PM »

Thanks for the kind words Kimmy!  It's funny...but when I hear some of these arguements about the "O/T" stuff, I think to myself that Natalee would want us all to engage each other in conversations...some thought provoking, and some silly and fun!  Maybe I'm overstepping my bounds, but there are times I truly feel the reason I was brought here (to SM) was because Natalee wanted me to.  It's like an extended family, and family should communicate about any and everything that passes through their hearts and minds.  If we're here to discuss Natalee, then let's do that.  But, conversations have much more of an impact if you have an emotional connection with whomever it is your conversing with.  That's my 2 cents, anyway...

OK, I'll get off my soapbox now... Wink

I totally agree with you, Strike...  and I truly do believe that at times of great love on the board that Natalee is pleased ~ and at times like this ~ if she were shown what is happening ~ that she would feel like crying.

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: July 19, 2006, 04:25:28 PM »

Last summer, 3 rules that moderators tried to "enforce," in what I think was the order of importance:

1. Don't attack another poster.
2. Watch the quote stacks; takes up band width.
3. Let's stay on topic.

I guess if the mod(s) start deleting a few posts, people will get the idea - but that makes people mad too.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: July 19, 2006, 04:26:16 PM »

Jackie, I have no problem taking the brunt of it.  Anna must feel strongly about her opinions, or else she wouldn't have come down on me as hard as she did.  But, it's all good.  As I said before...I respect her and her points of view regarding this and many topics.  

Son't worry about me Jackie.  I'm good.  I have my own beliefs, and I have the support of many.  That's all I need...Wink

I'm not worried about you, I know you are strong.

It's just that everytime I think the forum is getting back to normal someone posts a post the length of the constitution and it causes bad feelings again.

Respect yes....

But these diatribes  (sp) are doing nothing to enhance our forum.

I think I need a break now too.

Like I said, the heat is getting to me...

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #495 on: July 19, 2006, 04:29:50 PM »

I know a lot of you do not read RU.....but when all this Lorenzo stuff came into the pix, so many there were so defensive....."OH, why are they doing this, he has nothing to do with this case."///EXCUSE ME...if you KNOW he has nothing to do with this case, then say so...what is the case?? RU, most of them think she ran away and there is NO CASE....so why do they say Lorenzo has no connection to THIS CASE>?? Anyone following me here??

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: July 19, 2006, 04:30:27 PM »

I like to google!  Sometimes, I find good stuff.  I don't know whose Photobucket account this is but ....I don't care - I  just like looking at pictures:

I would.  Embarassed
Oops, showing to much of the devil that I am ! !
So, how did you find these ones ? I google alot too, but it is usually not worth it.
I am trying to get the whole album on to my other hard drive, but I have so much stuff to do right now. They do have some of my faves on there, Joran in a cage ( transporting him somewhere ) Joran giving someone a x-goose.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: July 19, 2006, 04:30:48 PM »

The information I got back in May, was the same information some local media and others had and were not allowed to leak. Some created exotic stories around it, but BASICALLY the investigators did not trust this person and went so far as qualifying him as a missing link to solution of this case, which did exonerate J2K from the case entirely. Until more investigation and analysis came back, what happened later, as we all know.

So that was MF's big news, as many guessed. Carlos was being prepped to take the fall. What a joke.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: July 19, 2006, 04:32:01 PM »

Exactly!  People who spent days ~ and even months even ~ posting OT stuff ~ big long posts ~ lots of posts ~ and now they're here complaining about Strike doing the same thing that they themselves have done ~ and most likely will do in the future.

Darleen got hit by this shrit too...  and she saw others on this board get run off too...

I'm glad you're sticking around Strike.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: July 19, 2006, 04:33:40 PM »

I would.  Embarassed
Oops, showing to much of the devil that I am ! !
So, how did you find these ones ? I google alot too, but it is usually not worth it.
I am trying to get the whole album on to my other hard drive, but I have so much stuff to do right now. They do have some of my faves on there, Joran in a cage ( transporting him somewhere ) Joran giving someone a x-goose.

And if you click around in the album name.. you can get to MB pix and some other stuff. Photobucket is public isn't it ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.