May 31, 2024, 06:50:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #584 2/18 - 2/25/2007  (Read 124942 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #900 on: February 25, 2007, 05:56:26 AM »

How do people here feel about this?

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/living/travel/16755064.htm

Question

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: February 25, 2007, 07:13:36 AM »

Carpe ~ I'd be worried about diving in and never surfacing ~ for unknown reasons  Shocked
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: February 25, 2007, 09:15:36 AM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"

Sounds dangerous to me. There are reasons that SCUBA was designed and regulated.

lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #903 on: February 25, 2007, 10:30:44 AM »

OT:  Klaas,  sent you an email on the abduction in Fla.  Did not know how to bring it here.  Pretty gutsy kid.  Let me know if you did not receive it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: February 25, 2007, 10:41:33 AM »

Quote from: "lexie"
OT:  Klaas,  sent you an email on the abduction in Fla.  Did not know how to bring it here.  Pretty gutsy kid.  Let me know if you did not receive it.

Hi Lexie - goodmorning.

No, I didn't get an email.  Which article was it?  I can paste the info in the Missing Person thread for this case.  I'm looking at a Tampa Bay site right now, yes..a gutsy kid.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #905 on: February 25, 2007, 10:53:43 AM »

doesn't sound too wise to me either! Confused

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: February 25, 2007, 10:56:28 AM »

Storms are over.I thought that aruba had no health issues,since the bad guys have flown the coop.I have not stopped laughing over KAT's pictures.I am not a peeping tom,but I am a staring tom.Bones just popping up,how strange.CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #907 on: February 25, 2007, 11:31:35 AM »

I will resend.  Is it smklaasend at hot mail?\
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: February 25, 2007, 11:33:35 AM »

Yes

smklaasend@hotmail.com
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #909 on: February 25, 2007, 11:35:06 AM »

Sent again.  Let me know if you do not receive it.  I will type link here.

Not sure how to cut and paste anywhere, but wanted to get it into the missing persons forum.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: February 25, 2007, 11:35:52 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Jeeeesh, I thought the Red Cross was for helping with disasters, not carnival?

Sorry dkpen , it must be getting late(  Confused ) I had a really hard time following that article.

Eons ago, I was a RC volunteer. We worked many large crowd events, including the annual fair (yes, Atlanta had those - cows, home canned goods, flowers, midway rides ... ) I also remember working once at the Zoo during some event.

We worked for no pay, but got free admission (if admission was charged) and sometimes a free meal of some sort during the shift.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: February 25, 2007, 11:36:08 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Yes

smklaasend@hotmail.com

Got it Lexie - thanks:

Here's the link:

http://tinyurl.com/2xpb8q

Fla. Kidnap Suspect Sought on Warrant
PARRISH, Fla. (AP) - A warrant was issued Sunday for a man suspected of kidnapping a 13-year-old boy at gunpoint from a school bus stop in a foiled ransom scheme, authorities said.

Detectives searched a house early Sunday and found enough evidence to seek an arrest warrant for Vicente Ignacio Beltran Marina, Manatee County Sheriff Charlie Wells said in a press conference Sunday.

Police have been searching for a suspect since Clay Moore was abducted Friday morning, taken to the woods about 20 miles away and bound to a tree. Clay escaped hours later and walked until he found a farm worker with a cell phone.

Investigators believe Marina has left Florida, Wells said. A ransom note and a red pickup truck believed to have been used in the kidnapping was found in the search, he said.

Wells said investigators believed Marina intended to hold Clay in the woods until he had received his money. But the boy used a safety pin, his teeth and hands to untie himself and escape, investigators said.

"This man kidnapped the wrong kid," Wells said. "This is an observant kid. He's courageous."

Police put the house under surveillance Saturday afternoon, then executed a search warrant early Sunday.

Parrish is about 30 miles southeast of St. Petersburg. The bus stop where the abduction occurred was at the entrance to a subdivision off a rural road in eastern Manatee County.
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #912 on: February 25, 2007, 11:39:55 AM »

Thanks, Klaas.  I am going to have to learn how to cut and paste.  My computer skills are lacking.  Hope all the monkeys are safe after the bad weather.  We have no church today because the power is out at the church.  I have not ventured out to see how much damage there is.
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: February 25, 2007, 11:56:59 AM »

Hey Carpe,I sent my feeling's about aruba to the News spot.I doubt they will post it.I didn't hiss or yowl,but I ask why you would want to swim in waters so poluted ,and a few other questions.I see the bones as a potential solution,finally.CAT

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: February 25, 2007, 12:03:05 PM »

Good morning Monkeys~my daughter and my niece wanted to see my avatar, so I thought I would log in and say hello and I hope all Southern monkeys escaped the wrath of last night's storm!!!

Bring Natalee home...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: February 25, 2007, 12:04:56 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
Hey Carpe,I sent my feeling's about aruba to the News spot.I doubt they will post it.I didn't hiss or yowl,but I ask why you would want to swim in waters so poluted ,and a few other questions.I see the bones as a potential solution,finally.CAT

I do too Cat, but I haven't seen any other mention of it.
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: February 25, 2007, 01:15:29 PM »

I am shocked I got something right,as a man.i was a RC volunteer and paid employee in the past,when Florence was the head honcho.i think the waters around aruba have a rep as not good diving and are polluted.Finding remains can mean that are willing to give partial answers.Joe wants to blame Boeti,now,but why would Boeti be protected.(billable hours) and how would he have hidden the body?I think the game is afoot.Sherlock Cat

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: February 25, 2007, 01:54:37 PM »

Hello Cat. I am glad you liked my little jokes. I was in a silly mood yesterday. And for me, that is a good thing to be a silly Kat once in a while.
There isn't much happening that we know of in the Natalee case. I did read around yesterday ( not the bad and scary places ) on the blogs and it is the same there.
The article that someone posted about tuberculosis and Dacula was
interesting to me and I am thinking there is a connection to Aruba.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #918 on: February 25, 2007, 01:55:10 PM »

Storms are over.I thought that aruba had no health issues,since the bad guys have flown the coop.I have not stopped laughing over KAT's pictures.I am not a peeping tom,but I am a staring tom.Bones just popping up,how strange.CAT

I am still waiting to thaw out from last night's Ice Storm!
One of my breaker's blew, which means going outside and down into the cellar to fix, but, I couldn't get the damn cellar door open.
I spent an hour and a half with a hatchet in the rain trying to get all the ice covered snow off of it to no avail.
I am using 2 100ft extention cords to run my Aquarium, computer, Mr. Coffee, and phone.
Of course, landlord isn't answering his phone and/or returning phone call, so after having my coffee, I will go out and try again.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: February 25, 2007, 01:57:56 PM »

Quote from: "MisGivings"

I am still waiting to thaw out from last night's Ice Storm!
One of my breaker's blew, which means going outside and down into the cellar to fix, but, I couldn't get the damn cellar door open.
I spent an hour and a half with a hatchet in the rain trying to get all the ice covered snow off of it to no avail.
I am using 2 100ft extention cords to run my Aquarium, computer, Mr. Coffee, and phone.
Of course, landlord isn't answering his phone and/or returning phone call, so after having my coffee, I will go out and try again.

Take your hairdryer and one of the 100ft extension cords and melt the ice  Wink  Be careful not to electrocute yourself!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.