April 18, 2024, 11:16:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kathleen Kolodziej's Murder A 38-Year Mystery  (Read 2177 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: December 05, 2012, 10:51:54 AM »

2012-12-05: Thirty eight years after the body of teenager Kathleen Kolodziej was found dumped in upstate New York, investigators are making a renewed effort to find who stabbed the 17-year-old college student to death. In a joint endeavor to generate new leads, New York State Police, New York Crime Stoppers, and the Cobleskill Police Department have erected a billboard on Route 7 in Richmondville. The billboard highlights Kolodziej's murder and a reward of up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible. The unsolved homicide investigation of the only child who grew up on Long Island in... more »  ::snipping2::

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/04/kathleen-kolodziej-murder-mystery_n_2238822.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.