April 24, 2024, 11:35:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Falcon Lake Shooting: David Michael Hartley Feared Dead(arrest)  (Read 61497 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #140 on: November 10, 2010, 02:48:44 PM »

"Oh! what a tangled web we weave
When first we practise to deceive!"  -Walter Scott

Exactly!

It gets even worse. She is pulling a Joran on us.

John/Ken of KFI Radio: 11/5/2010

tiffany: "um, actually... I know he's not in the water, as soon as I left him they took him they took the jetski and David and he's buried...I believe he's buried somewhere on land. Um, and it's probably in the area that they were. I doubt they, they took him farther, ya know, cuz they don't want to have to bring attention if they've got a jetski and..."

She certainly wrapped that up and put a bow on it, now didn't she.

###########

Why suggest looking in the water then? She went from thinking to knowing in just a few short weeks.

----

10/7/2010

Jane Valez Mitchell

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So that is probably why the Mexican government hasn`t been able to find the body on that side of the water.

HARTLEY: Yes. I don`t believe he`s in the water. That`s why they need to be on land. They need to be searching all the brush and the area around that area. And maybe they just took him up on the side and took him in a little while and left him. I don`t know.

But they need to be on foot and in water. But I do believe that he is probably on land. But of course, that`s just what I think. But I don`t know for sure.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1010/07/ijvm.01.html

##########

...and then in this report 10/5 Today Show - Tiffany does not think or know LAND - she is directing investigators into the WATER.

If she thinks land or knows land - at this point she is sending them
in the wrong direction. 2 days later she DIVINES a land burial?

What????

--------

By John Springer
TODAYshow.com contributor
updated 10/5/2010 9:18:25 AM ET

“I believe in my heart that [the gunmen] went back and took him, and that they are hiding our Jet Ski and they are hiding him,” Tiffany Hartley said. “We just plead that we get him back ... They are not doing what they need to do to get back in the water and find him.”

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/39515440/39865435

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: November 11, 2010, 05:23:02 PM »

the more she talks, the more she forgets what she said before..

I still am wondering if there is an insurance policy and a boyfriend...just wondering..not saying that it is so...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: November 12, 2010, 04:44:13 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/11/tiffany-hartley-and-deceptive-answers.html
Friday, November 12, 2010
Tiffany Hartley and Deceptive Answers

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: November 14, 2010, 01:34:56 AM »

What did they know and when did they know it?

Tiffany posted this on her facebook on Oct. 28, 2010:

"This website is VERY grafic, David would look at now and again but I never really did due to the grafics. So if you can't handle the pictures just skip over them but read the articles. This will give you an eye opener to what is happening on the border. You will see why I'm speaking out and wanting all of you and America to realize what is happening and that we can't continue to be blind. It isn't your fault our own government and media is not reporting any of this. They don't want us know they just want to keep it quite, But not anymore, if they don't get it out I will.

Borderland Beat
borderlandbeat.com

Another mass slaughter against the youth of Juarez occurred Friday night, with at 13 people confirmed dead and another 20 wounded, some in critical condition according to official sources. The incident occurred at a birthday party being held at a private residence in the colonia Horizontes del Sur."

Little Thompson High School Dance Team (Tiffany)

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: November 14, 2010, 10:49:10 AM »

Since she knew of all the dangers on the border, why did she go?
I sure would not go near there....call me crazy but I don't intentionally place myself in dangerous situations on purpose...

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: November 15, 2010, 04:28:34 AM »

Carpe said...

Change changin places...
Root yourself to the ground...
Capitalize on this good fortune...
One word can bring you round...
CHANGES! ( -Yes 1984)

############################

October 05, 2010 Fox & Friends

gretchen carlson: and so they shot your husband in the back of the head.

tiffany hartley: as far as i know

gretchen carlson: but you tried to get his body up on your jet ski, you could not and then you had to leave the scene because they were shooting at you?

tiffany hartley: yeah yeah they um, i had swung my jet-ski back around to get him because he was in the water. and i tried pulling him up, um but before that a boat approached me with a gun... had pointed the gun at me, and then they left and that`s when i tried pulling him up on my ski.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuDGxew9Rhs&feature=related

##########

John & Ken Show - KFI Radio - Nov. 5th

Tiffany: once i got, after the boat left, um, to meet up with the other two boats, i tried pulling david on my jet-ski, and i just, i couldn`t and i wouldn`t have had enough time um cuz i just kept hearing you have to go... so, i had to pass those boats to get to the united states, so i had to go by them, they shot a couple more times, and then once i got to the U.S. side i went to these houses, and i thought well somebody is home so i can have them... help me, but there was a guy standing outside in his backyard and he called 911.

############

Gayle King Radio Show - November 5, 2010

**Here she completely blanks out any boat holding her at gun point**

tiffany: yeah, i went straight to him jumped off of my jet-ski... and was in the water with him and i flipped him over and that`s where i found out where he had been hit... and when i was trying to get him up on the jet-ski i was pulling by his lifevest and that was coming up over... um, and then i just kept hearing you have to go, you have to go.

Sunday, 14 November, 2010
 Carpe said...

KFI RADIO - NOV. 5th

Ken/John: and what did you do next?

Tiffany: i went to him, uh, i went straight to him, jumped off my jet-ski, he was face down in the water, and i had to flip him over and that`s where i saw where had been shot in the middle of the head.

Ken/John: and were they still coming after you, these guys shooting, or where were they?

Tiffany: once they shot david they stopped shooting,um, and then from there i didn`t even focus on the boats. so i don`t, they went past me but i don`t know at what time, um, but then a boat came around and got in front of me and i was keeping david in one hand and the jet-ski in the other, and trying to keep the boat, my jet-ski between me and them, um, and that`s where they had the gun pointed at me, and trying to decide if, what to do with me.

Ken/John: at this point you`re panicking i`m sure.

Tiffany: of course.

Sunday, 14 November, 2010
 Carpe said...

JVM - 10/7

HARTLEY: And I, of course, no questions asked, not even thinking, just went right back to him to make sure and check and see, check on him to make sure he was OK. When I flipped him over, he was shot in the head.

And a boat came up to me and tried -- you know, I don`t know. They didn`t say anything to me, so I don`t know what they were trying to think or what they were doing, but they left. They just left me there. Thankfully, they didn`t shoot at me. They had a gun pointed at me.

And I tried getting David up on that -- on my Jet Ski, and then the three boats started heading back to me and I just had to go. I just didn`t have enough time to get him up. And I just couldn`t do it, because he`s so much bigger than I am. That`s when I -- once I started...

*no you gotta go. no God voice.

HARTLEY: Once I started heading back -- once I started heading back towards the U.S. side, they had shot a few more times at me. I was on the side of my Jet Ski, between them and my Jet Ski. I was on the other side, so once I started to get going, I just went as fast as I could and didn`t look back until I couldn`t see them anymore.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1010/07/ijvm.01.html

Monday, 15 November, 2010
 Carpe said...

JVM - 10/7

HARTLEY: When I turned him over and I saw the shot in his head, and I was obviously screaming and yelling at him and trying to him to get him to wake up, and he just wasn`t waking up. And I truly believe that, you know, maybe he wasn`t gone completely at that moment, but he couldn`t hear me as far as -- you know, obviously, I don`t know if he could or not.

But screaming at him, just trying to get him to wake up, and I didn`t know what to do. I just kept telling him, "I don`t know what to do. I don`t know what to do. I don`t know. I don`t know."

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Now, at that moment, how long between that moment and when you were then confronted by the pirates who pointed a gun at you?

HARTLEY: Not very long. I couldn`t give you a time frame but probably a minute or so.

Monday, 15 November, 2010
 Carpe said...

Do you see with these posts back to back to back - the changing facts?

-Boats appear at different times
-Sometimes it`s 1 boat - then three racing towards her at once.
-Sometimes the boat comes too fast in some stories - in others she has a minute or so as she tries to save David and then the boat comes
- poor guy was shot in back of head
- as far as Tiffany knows
- one time he was shot in the middle of the head
-sometimes she flips him over
-sometimes she turns him over

In the 10/7 JVM interview -

Tiffany actually hopes David is shot in a shoulder, or perhaps
some other body part would be equally hopeful - But the head
wasn`t her expectation. The thing
about expectations - you have to
have them first. When in all these
sequences did she have the time to
form an expectation? - she was a little busy, as you can see.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1010/07/ijvm.01.html

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: November 28, 2010, 10:05:54 PM »

http://www.greeleytribune.com/article/20101126/NEWS/711269999/1002&parentprofile=1001

Tia Young of Greeley put plenty of mileage on her sneakers for her first Black Friday experience this morning.

“We started at Target and then went to Kohl's and now Best Buy and then we're headed home,” Young said.

Tiffany Hartley, who joined Young on the early excursion to Centerplace in Greeley, said,

“It's a new experience for us.”

------------------
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #147 on: December 15, 2010, 05:02:56 PM »

Authorities Release New Info in American's Shooting Death on U.S. Border Lake
By Cristina Corbin

Nearly three months after American David Hartley was shot and killed by a drug gang while jet-skiing with his wife on a lake straddling the Texas-Mexican border, U.S. investigators say the gunmen were "authorized" by their cartel to kill Hartley's wife, as well.

David Hartley, 30, of Milliken, Colo., was shot in the back of his head on Sept. 30 by alleged Mexican drug smugglers while jet-skiing on Lake Falcon with his wife, Tiffany.

Tiffany Hartley, 29, told authorities that the couple had set out on their jet skis to photograph the Old Guerrero church on the Mexican side of the lake -- an area notorious for illicit drug smuggling. Hartley said her husband was shot when the two tried to dodge bullets from three speed boats driven by the alleged smugglers. Hartley's body has never been recovered.

Mexican authorities in October identified two suspects -- Juan Pedro Saldivar Farias and his brother Jose Manuel, both members of Mexico's Zeta drug cartel.

On Wednesday, Zapata County Sheriff Sigifredo Gonzalez said he recently received information on two additional suspects who may have disposed of Hartley's body and jet ski. He declined to name them, saying, "We don’t want to alert them that we know who's involved."

Gonzalez, citing confidential informants, also said that suspected Zeta drug cartel members on board the three speed boats were also ordered to kill Tiffany Hartley, who managed to escape.

"Information has been revealed that authorized her killing as well, but she was able to escape," Gonzalez said. "They were targeted because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time."

Gonzalez also said that he believes at least six drug cartel members – possibly eight – were on the lake when the shooting occurred.

A U.S. law enforcement source speaking to FoxNews.com on condition of anonymity said Hartley's body and jet ski were likely destroyed to hide any evidence.

Gonzalez expressed frustration with Mexican law enforcement, saying sometimes "they just won’t call back," but said he’s optimistic the killers will eventually be caught and brought to justice.

"Eventually something’s going to happen,” he said, “Information is constantly flowing.”

Farias and Manuel are suspects in a string of murders, kidnappings, armed robberies and fires in the northern Tamaulipas state where the shooting took place.

Both suspects are reportedly from New Guerrero, Mexico -- close to the Old Guerrero church that Hartley and her husband had visited.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/12/15/authorities-release-new-info-americans-shooting-death-border-lake/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #148 on: January 28, 2011, 04:27:06 AM »

Years ago I was in a convenience store when it was robbed.  I was approached by a gunman who opened his coat and pointed a sawed off shotgun at me.  He said "get in the back room lady".  What did the gun look like?  It had huge barrels on it.  They looked like big black tunnels. I remember walking in what seemed like slow motion to the closet where he already had other people from the store.  How many?  I have no idea. I remember picturing my key in my car, the driver seat empty and my little girl, my sister and her baby sitting there helpless.    What did the gunman look like?  I don't know if he was black or white.  When you are a part of something like this, you go into shock.  It is like living in a strange dream for a long time even after it is over.  You remember bits and pieces, but it takes a long time before your mind will let you even put it into some sort of order that makes any sense. 

I believe Tiffany.  I believe she was in shock, and still is to a certain extent.  Her husband  who she was enjoying life with just minutes before, is suddenly dead, murdered by these gunmen who were also trying to kill her.   Why didn't they kill her at that moment?  Maybe they first thought she was a child because of her small size and by the time they decided to kill her she had come to her senses enough to run for her life.

Her life as she has known it for the past 8 years  is now over.  I believe that is why she clings to this thing about the border.  She has an aching need to do something for her husband, and this is all she knows to do right now.  She is young, and she talks much like a teenager would talk, which sometimes may sound awkward to us older folks.

Having lived in Mexico, she and her husband did not have the same fears as the rest of us do.  He had a good paying job with the oil company and they could afford to do a lot of things that many of us just dream of. They loved to get out and do things, to travel and see things.  This was normal for them.  They were moving away from this area and they wanted to take one last look at what they thought was interesting. 

To me, it all makes sense, and Tiffany makes sense in her young way of expressing herself especially considering what she's been through.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: March 02, 2011, 05:53:17 AM »

March 1, 2011
Jet ski murder suspects identified
Texas sheriff will not name names, but is hopeful information will lead to arrests in murder of American tourist David Hartley

Suspects have been identified in the case of David Hartley, an American tourist gunned down while jet skiing with his wife near the border of Mexico last September, authorities say.

CBS News Correspondent Don Teague reported on "The Early Show" Tuesday authorities in Texas say they finally have suspects in Hartley's murder.

Sheriff Sigifredo Gonzalez of Zapata County, Texas, told CBS News, "In that case, I believe there were about seven or eight shooters; we've identified four of these individuals."

The American's death was one of an estimated 12,000 murders in Mexico last year.

snipped/much more....................
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/03/01/earlyshow/main20037639.shtml

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: March 30, 2011, 04:49:19 PM »

http://www.kvue.com/news/Man-presumably-shot-by-Mexican-thugs-still-missing-118904889.html
Man presumably shot by Mexican thugs still missing
March 30, 2011

DENVER (AP) -- The widow of a man presumably gunned down on a lake on the Texas-Mexico border wants federal officials to do more to find her husband's body and bring closure to her and his family.

Tiffany Hartley says the body of her husband, David, remains missing and nothing's been done since Mexican officials called off the search on Falcon Lake Oct. 14.  ::snipping2::

Hartley plans to attend a rally at noon Wednesday at the Colorado Capitol to call attention to her case.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: March 30, 2011, 07:06:39 PM »

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7497156.html
Man presumably shot by Mexican thugs still missing
March 30, 2011

DENVER — A Colorado woman is demanding that the U.S. government do more to find the body of her husband, six months after he was presumably gunned down on a lake along Texas’ border with Mexico.

Tiffany Hartley, who lives east of Greeley in Weld County, said nothing has been done since Mexican officials called off a search for David Hartley on Oct. 14. She held a rally with family and supporters at the Colorado Capitol on Wednesday asking state officials to pressure the Obama administration to do more to find her husband and to secure the border.
 ::snipping2::
We don’t want to leave him in the hands of the enemy,” she told The Associated Press, referring to suspected pirates or drug smugglers known to roam the lake about 45 miles northwest of McAllen, Texas. “If we get his body back, we can at last honor him the way he would want to be honored, at least by his family.”

No death certificate has been issued, and Mexican officials have told Hartley the case remains open.

The Mexican federal attorney general’s office could not immediately provide an update on the status of the case and Zapata County, Texas, Sheriff Sigi Gonzalez, who led the investigation on the U.S. side, did not return telephone messages from the AP.

David Hartley’s case is not listed on U.S. State Department records of American citizens killed in Mexico, and State Department officials did not immediately respond to inquiries about the case. In cases such as Hartley’s, it’s up to families or acquaintances to file a report with local Mexican officials, which Hartley did through the Mexican consulate’s office in October.

U.S. Sen. Michael Bennet said he’s been trying to move the case forward.

“My office has kept in close contact with the State Department on this matter, and we will continue to do so in the hope that it will help the Hartley family obtain the answers they desperately deserve,” the Colorado Democrat said in a statement.
Officials in Tamaulipas state, Mexico, at first cast doubt on Tiffany Hartley’s story, saying nearby residents did not report hearing Jet Skis or gunshots in the area where Hartley reportedly was shot. Authorities later said they conducted a sweeping search involving more than 100 people by boat, helicopter and all-terrain vehicle. Divers searched the lake, which is 25 miles long and 3 miles wide.

U.S. consulate officials have said there’s no reason to doubt Hartley’s story.

The search was hampered by threats of ambush of authorities who were searching the lake, presumably by the Zetas drug gang, as well as the death of the Tamaulipas state police commander and chief investigator of the Hartley case, Rolando Flores, whose decapitated head was delivered in a suitcase to a local Mexican army post while the search was under way.

Mexican authorities said it was unclear if Flores’ death was related to the Hartley case because Flores worked on numerous drug investigations.

Violence last fall spread from Ciudad Juarez, an epicenter of the drug war across the border from El Paso, Texas, to areas of Tamaulipas where Hartley disappeared. Two drug gangs, the Gulf Cartel and the Zetas, have battled for supremacy there.

“We’re not going away,” Tiffany Hartley said during the rally exactly six months after her husband’s disappearance. “As U.S. citizens we need to act. We cannot stop ignoring what’s going on in the border.”

After the rally, David Hartley’s mother, Pam Hartley of Loveland, said, “I didn’t think that six months later we still wouldn’t have David.”

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: April 09, 2011, 09:59:52 PM »

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/03/09/murder.in.mexico.falcon.lake/?hpt=C1
Slide Show
A 'stupid' mistake or murder?
By Ashley Hayes, Drew Griffin, and David Fitzpatrick, CNN
April 9, 2011 -- Updated 2033 GMT (0433 HKT)

Were American tourists caught in the crossfire of a drug war? Or is there a more sinister twist to the story? Don't miss "Murder in Mexico: What Happened at Falcon Lake" at 8 p.m. ET Sunday on CNN.

(CNN) -- It was planned as a day of recreation for the young couple but turned into tragedy. A 30-year-old man dead, his body lost -- possibly forever.

As his grieving widow waits for answers, suspicion is cast on her. Then an investigator is murdered as he looks into the crime.

Today, nearly six months later, some of the puzzle pieces are falling into place regarding what happened to Americans David and Tiffany Hartley that September day on Falcon Lake, which straddles the U.S.-Mexico border.

Even with the new information, however, authorities caution that the full picture of what happened that day, leading to David Hartley's death, may never be known.
More...

sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #153 on: May 10, 2011, 09:58:33 AM »

13 killed in lake gun battle in northern Mexico (Falcon Lake)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110509/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/lt_drug_war_mexico

[snip]

Mexican marines patrolling a lake along the border with Texas discovered a drug gang camp on an island, provoking a gun battle that left 13 people dead, the navy said Monday.

Investigators in a different northern state reported finding 11 decapitated bodies.

One marine and 12 suspected gunmen of the Zetas drug cartel were killed in the battle Sunday on Falcon Lake in the northeastern state of Tamaulipas, the navy said in a statement.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: September 13, 2011, 05:46:30 PM »

This article isn't about David Hartley, but it is about Falcon lake.

http://www.krgv.com/news/local/story/Pair-Who-Came-Under-Fire-on-Falcon-Lake-From/e4eKMmQ93k-c-Ou7nBifaQ.cspx
Pair Who Came Under Fire on Falcon Lake From North Texas
August 26, 2011

ZAPATA COUNTY - CHANNEL 5 NEWS has learned it was a grandfather and his grandson from north Texas who came under fire, on Falcon Lake.

Our sources in Zapata County tell us the pair visited Falcon Lake two weeks ago hoping for a quiet and calm day on the water. They found anything but.

The two were in a boat and crossed into Mexican waters into an area called the Arroyo Salado. Zapata County Sheriff Sigifredo Gonzalez says members of the Mexican military flagged them down. Instead of stopping, they kept going.

The 10 troops in fatigues opened fire to get them to stop. One bullet hit the boat's windshield. The man and his grandson weren't hurt. The troops forced the fishermen into a cove, full of 50 more men, who eventually let them go.
It's unclear if the grandfather and his grandson knew how far they had gone into Mexico.

This latest shooting comes as the anniversary of Tiffany and David Hartley's attack on the water nears. Tiffany says cartel gunmen attacked them while they were jet skiing near the ruins of Old Guerrero. David's body has never been found.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: September 16, 2011, 10:49:10 AM »

Thanks for posting this MuffyBee.  I was thinking about this case just yesterday.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: September 27, 2011, 11:19:18 AM »

Sheriff on cartel murder: Body 'will never be found'
10:12 PM, Sep 26, 2011 
ZAPATA, Texas - One year after Colorado native David Hartley's was murdered, allegedly by Mexican drug cartel members, nobody has been arrested and his body is still missing. A South Texas Sheriff tells 9Wants to Know the body likely will not be found.

Because the murder happened on the Mexican side of a lake that straddles the U.S.-Mexico border, Zapata County Sheriff Sigifredo Gonzalez Junior says it has been difficult to obtain information from authorities south of the border.

"I don't really think Mexico ever really started an investigation," Gonzalez said.

The Austin-based private intelligence agency STRATFOR put out a report indicating Hartley's body and personal watercraft may have been destroyed shortly after he was killed.

"It is my belief that David's body will never be found," Gonzalez said. "The body does not exist. The body disappeared. There's no body."

The Mexican government suspended the case shortly after Hartley's murder, when a lead investigator was decapitated.

::snipping2:: ::snipping2:: MORE
http://www.9news.com/news/article/221506/328/Sheriff-on-cartel-murder-Body-will-never-be-found

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: December 30, 2011, 07:07:22 AM »

Skeletal remains found on border lake where Colorado man, David Hartley, disappeared

12:23 AM, Dec 30, 2011
http://www.9news.com/news/article/238693/207/Skeletal-remains-found-on-border-lake-where-Colorado-man-David-Hartley-disappeared-

ZAPATA, Texas - Skeletal remains have been discovered on the same border lake where a Colorado man was reported dead.

snip
"With what I saw I couldn't believe it would be a drowning victim or something like that. We examined it and it didn't take long for us to realize, 'Oh my gosh, that's a person.' There was no flesh left visible, just bones," Jones said.

Jones took a photo of the body which he released to law enforcement and the family of David Hartley.

9NEWS received a copy of the photo Thursday night. It shows a human skeleton with clothing still on it and the feet tied together. The Hartley family has not decided if they want to see the photo yet and out of respect for them, 9NEWS has decided not to show it at this time.

"Whoever that person was, somebody was trying to dispose of that body. The body, if that was him, it wouldn't have naturally ended up where it did. Someone would have had to take it upstream," Jones said.

Jones and his friends found the skeletal remains about 15 miles from where Colorado native David Hartley was shot and killed 15 months ago by suspected cartel members.
SNIP
Jones turned over the GPS coordinates to U.S. Border Patrol agents who said they would pass along the information to Mexican officials. Jones also says the water levels on Falcon Lake were down 23 feet, and the body was spotted in an area that was once submerged.

SNIP More at link   

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: December 31, 2011, 11:09:23 AM »

Grim Discovery Made on Falcon Lake on the Texas-Mexico border … Human Remain Found, Could It Be Missing David Hartley?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/12/31/grim-discovery-made-on-falcon-lake-on-the-texas-mexico-border-human-remain-found-could-it-be-missing-david-hartley/

Are the remains found that of missing David Hartley?

As reported by KWTX, a grim discovery was found by three local fisherman on Falcon Lake on the Texas-Mexico border. Yes, the same Falcon Lake where Tiffany Hartley stated that her husband, David Hartley, was gunned down and murdered while the two were on their  Jet Skis.  Human remains were found what appeared to be a skull and ribcage on the bank of the dammed section of the Rio Grande. The skeletal remains were found  15 miles from where David Hartley disappeared as told by the initial story of Tiffany Hartley. Could this be David Hartley or just one of many killed by the Mexican drug cartels in the area?

Hmm, according to the report it states that the victims feet were still tied together. Just curious, why would a drug cartel bind an individuals feet together after they had supposedly already shot David Hartley in the head on his Jet Ski?

Um, the legs were tied together? Why? There is just something that never made sense in this story.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: December 31, 2011, 11:54:25 AM »

Grim Discovery Made on Falcon Lake on the Texas-Mexico border … Human Remain Found, Could It Be Missing David Hartley?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/12/31/grim-discovery-made-on-falcon-lake-on-the-texas-mexico-border-human-remain-found-could-it-be-missing-david-hartley/

Are the remains found that of missing David Hartley?

As reported by KWTX, a grim discovery was found by three local fisherman on Falcon Lake on the Texas-Mexico border. Yes, the same Falcon Lake where Tiffany Hartley stated that her husband, David Hartley, was gunned down and murdered while the two were on their  Jet Skis.  Human remains were found what appeared to be a skull and ribcage on the bank of the dammed section of the Rio Grande. The skeletal remains were found  15 miles from where David Hartley disappeared as told by the initial story of Tiffany Hartley. Could this be David Hartley or just one of many killed by the Mexican drug cartels in the area?

Hmm, according to the report it states that the victims feet were still tied together. Just curious, why would a drug cartel bind an individuals feet together after they had supposedly already shot David Hartley in the head on his Jet Ski?

Um, the legs were tied together? Why? There is just something that never made sense in this story.
This entire story has smelled like 3-day old fish rotting in the sun.  JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.