March 18, 2024, 09:17:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #850 10/24/10 - 11/16/10  (Read 382602 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: October 27, 2010, 06:09:42 PM »

SO!!! A "Summary Judgement" IS officially filed for!!!!   

YEP

My guess is they were only waiting on those incriminating depositions.  Once they got those that was "all she wrote"  Monkey Devil!

O.K. I am dense.  Please explain what this all means.  Thanks.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: October 27, 2010, 06:18:48 PM »

YEP

My guess is they were only waiting on those incriminating depositions.  Once they got those that was "all she wrote"  Monkey Devil!

A "Summary Judgement" means that one side is so convinced that the other side cannot win their case that they ask the Judge to rule before it goes to court. It is risky in that the judge could always rule the other way or at least think the other side MIGHT have a case that would need to go to trial. The Plaintiffs in this case would most likely be liable for the Defendents legal costs as well if the judge rules against them.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: October 27, 2010, 06:26:00 PM »

THEY JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND OUR SYSTEM

Did they include the "attached Memorandum of Points"?

Thanks Klaas.

There was a 37 page amended document also filed that cost a bit more and I didn't get.  Part I'm assuming pertain to the last doc I posted.  I have to ask if I can order that one too and was going to wait until I can reach them 

Thanks
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: October 27, 2010, 06:35:51 PM »

YEP

A "Summary Judgement" means that one side is so convinced that the other side cannot win their case that they ask the Judge to rule before it goes to court. It is risky in that the judge could always rule the other way or at least think the other side MIGHT have a case that would need to go to trial. The Plaintiffs in this case would most likely be liable for the Defendents legal costs as well if the judge rules against them.

And, I think the Kalpoe attorneys have to prove ALL of the allegations.  Dr. Phil's attorneys can attack
the weakest of the charges.  I think they have chosen to attack the defamation allegations.
Good choice, IMO.  You can't defame someone who has been in the news as a part of the Natalee case
since the beginning and has admitted to being a part of the sexual assault.

Watch out Kalpoes!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: October 27, 2010, 07:50:47 PM »

Thanks all.  I would say this case is about over with.  No money for the Kalpoes and no money for Aruba.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: October 27, 2010, 07:55:19 PM »

Since I seem to have halted all conversation about the Kalpoe vs Dr. Phil lawsuit,
I guess I should add that if Dr. Phil's lawyers can show proof that the Kalpoes were
not defamed by the show, then it negates all of the other charges made by the Kalpoes.

Wreck, plese correct me if I am wrong.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: October 27, 2010, 08:02:21 PM »

Since I seem to have halted all conversation about the Kalpoe vs Dr. Phil lawsuit,
I guess I should add that if Dr. Phil's lawyers can show proof that the Kalpoes were
not defamed by the show, then it negates all of the other charges made by the Kalpoes.

I'm trying to find a way to post the entire next 39 page document.  It will help make more sense.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #127 on: October 27, 2010, 08:04:18 PM »

You didn't halt the conversation at all Magnolia!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: October 27, 2010, 08:05:59 PM »

I'm trying to find a way to post the entire next 39 page document.  It will help make more sense.

Thanks Klaas!  Thanks anonymous monkey!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: October 27, 2010, 08:15:46 PM »

UNDISPUTED FACTS - 49 PAGES

Will open in a pdf file

http://scaredmonkeys.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/DrPhilAmendedSummaryDoc2.pdf

WARNING  - IN READING THROUGH THERE IS SOME BAD LANGUAGE ATTRIBUTED TO DEEPAK IN CHATS.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 08:25:35 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: October 27, 2010, 08:27:18 PM »

I know the watermark makes it hard to go through but since our kind Monkey is paying for them I didn't want to give out stuff for "free" without saying where it came from.

This document pretty much spells out the entire case and all the same reasons why we feel the Kalpoes don't have a case.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: October 27, 2010, 08:27:46 PM »

I noticed that "Summary Judgement" petition was "Served" to the Kalpoes attorneys in Chicago by a "Server" (by overnight mail) from Fort Worth, TX. I find that odd except for the fact Dr. Phil lives in the DFW Metroplex. I wonder why the notice wasn't served from his attorneys in California or hand delivered by a Chicago "server"?

Another monkey sent this to me.  

From 2007

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=752.msg275248#msg275248

snipped

JACKSON WALKER L.L.P. - Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

http://www.jw.com/site/jsp/officeinfo.jsp?office=FTW

Suite 2100
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
Tel: 817.334.7200
Fax: 817.334.7290

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: October 27, 2010, 08:45:23 PM »

Will open in a pdf file

http://scaredmonkeys.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/DrPhilAmendedSummaryDoc2.pdf

WARNING  - IN READING THROUGH THERE IS SOME BAD LANGUAGE ATTRIBUTED TO DEEPAK IN CHATS.

Thanks again Klaas, and our anonymous monkey!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: October 27, 2010, 08:55:43 PM »

The document is easier to read if you zoom out to 100%.  When I open it's like 134% or something.  It lays everything out, why there is no defamation, that the analysts that studied the tape claim Deepak says SHE DID (meaning she had sex with all of them).
crazybabyborg
« Reply #134 on: October 27, 2010, 08:56:31 PM »

Will open in a pdf file

I'm just about to click the link, but I'm sure the language is no worse than the words I've thought about Deepak!

Wow, Klaas! If we keep this up, SM's going to earn an "R" rating!     
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: October 27, 2010, 08:57:39 PM »

Page 19

Joran referred to Deepak as "Pimp," "sweetman," and "sweet thing," and Joran referred to Satish as "sweetman," and "sweet thing."

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: October 27, 2010, 09:01:44 PM »

Will open in a pdf file

I'm just about to click the link, but I'm sure the language is no worse than the words I've thought about Deepak!

Wow, Klaas! If we keep this up, SM's going to earn an "R" rating!     

It is in a legal document filed with the Superior Court of Los Angeles.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: October 27, 2010, 09:18:45 PM »

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: October 27, 2010, 09:22:29 PM »

it is a good read!  Thanks to Klaas and anonymouse monkey

That Deepak is such a POS.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #139 on: October 27, 2010, 09:22:58 PM »

Did I know this??   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.