March 19, 2024, 04:39:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #850 10/24/10 - 11/16/10  (Read 382656 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2010, 10:21:36 PM »

I was just wondering why the multiple posts about Steph Watts/Tim Miller being posted here, when we have them in the partial transcripts threads http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8625.msg1235937#msg1235937
 WATT'S UP WITH THIS? STEPH WATTS & TIM MILLER 9/19/2010 (PARTIAL) TRANSCRIPT

So far there are six posts with excerpts from the partial transcripts texasmom posted by Janet and no discussion.   

Thanks MuffyBee, I was wondering the same.  Why would anyone want to repeat that crap when we've already discussed, cussed, and rediscussed it extensively?  Talk about salt in a wound!  And the manner it was done in just seems like a promotion of it to me.

JMO 

We were posting at the same time texasmom.  JINX!  I personally don't want to go over that debacle again, but others might.      I actually thought at first when I saw the multiple posts in regard to the Steph Watts/Tim Miller transcripts in the discussion thread, they were being posted here in error and were meant to go into the transcript thread and that's why I asked why there were 6 posts and no discussion. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2010, 10:32:33 PM »

I was just wondering why the multiple posts about Steph Watts/Tim Miller being posted here, when we have them in the partial transcripts threads http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8625.msg1235937#msg1235937

So far there are six posts with excerpts from the partial transcripts texasmom posted by Janet and no discussion.   

Thanks MuffyBee, I was wondering the same.  Why would anyone want to repeat that crap when we've already discussed, cussed, and rediscussed it extensively?  Talk about salt in a wound!  And the manner it was done in just seems like a promotion of it to me.

JMO 

Thanks from me too.  I wonder the same.
I don't need reminding.  I have read it all over and over again.
It made me ill the first time and it still makes me sick.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2010, 10:37:20 PM »

Just reminders.  Maybe the excerpts of Tim Miller's words ... words that undermine the mother of Natalee Holloway ... will provoke a discussion.

Janet

Thank you for explaining Janet.  After reading the transcripts and after the discussions we've already had about Tim Miller in regard to his interview with Steph Watts, I think there's no use rehashing it.  Tim said what he said and it's on record for all to see/hear.  He should explain himself and I think he owes some apologies.  Other than that, to me trying to discuss it is   JMHO

Very well stated!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
kpg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2010, 10:39:17 PM »

It's tired and worn out.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2010, 10:40:22 PM »

I moved the posts into their own thread.  I am asking why Janet is posting them.  I don't like the sound of it and I won't allow it in this thread.  

I checked to see if her account had been hijacked but it looks like it's her.

Edited to add:  I see where Janet was just wanting to stir up conversation.  My problem is each quote of hers sounded like SHE was complaining about Beth.  I don't think that was Janet's intention.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 10:43:49 PM by klaasend » Logged
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2010, 10:42:14 PM »

It's tired and worn out.

Hi kpg.  I think we are at that place again where we don't have any news or updates on Natalee's case nor on Stephany's.  It's good to try to keep the discussion and the cases alive.  I was searching earlier today for news, but didn't find anything. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2010, 10:44:40 PM »

I moved the posts into their own thread.  I am asking why Janet is posting them.  I don't like the sound of it and I won't allow it in this thread. 

Thank you Klaas.  I was trying to be diplomatic and not attack but I wanted to know why those six posts were here.  They didn't sound all that nice, and as far as wanting to "provoke discussion", all it really did was provoke me. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2010, 10:49:21 PM »

I moved the posts into their own thread.  I am asking why Janet is posting them.  I don't like the sound of it and I won't allow it in this thread.  

Edited to add:  I see where Janet was just wanting to stir up conversation.  My problem is each quote of hers sounded like SHE was complaining about Beth.  I don't think that was Janet's intention.

Well, maybe there is a better to way to stir up conversation instead of trying to "provoke conversation".  It reminded me of someone hitting a tennis ball against the wall over and over.  Maybe Janet could try to make a (one) post with link and have a little discussion in it and ask what others think or something like that instead of bombarding?  It just hit me wrong, post after post after post, after post, after post and finally the last post.  How does that stir a discussion?  No one wants to be goaded and beaten into discussion.  Wait.  I guess Janet got her discussion, but I don't think it's what she had in mind.  JMHO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2010, 10:50:26 PM »

Thank you Klaas and MuffyBee!  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2010, 10:52:03 PM »

I'm glad Janet's account wasn't hijacked for heaven's sake, and it was all a misunderstanding.  She was trying to get something going in here and that counts for something.  I would just suggest she go a little easier on us.  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2010, 11:04:18 PM »

I'm glad Janet's account wasn't hijacked for heaven's sake, and it was all a misunderstanding.  She was trying to get something going in here and that counts for something.  I would just suggest she go a little easier on us.  

MuffyBee

The words in the Steph Watts interview were spoken by the man who kept silent regarding his troubling observations while on board the Persistence ... troubling observations encompassing the trap which may have held Natalee Holloway remains.

The words in the Steph Watts' interview were spoken by the man who established an ongoing professional relationship with the Persistence Project Lead ... the Persistence Project Lead who afforded unchallenged the contents of the trap to the Aruban enemy who has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since May 30, 2005.

In other words ... Tim Miller became a participant in the furthering of the Aruban coverup.

Any apology to Beth Holloway by Tim Miller must go a lot deeper than his words in the Steph Watt interview.  IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2010, 11:08:55 PM »

In the famous words of Columbo, "one more thing".  When Janet posted the snippets/quotes from the transcripts texasmom had posted, she included the links, which is correct.  However, Janet inserted titles at the top of the post, and those were of her own making and her own opinion and were not part of the transcripts and that caused confusion imo.  It appeared to be part of the writings in the transcripts and if Janet's posts are/were requoted, it would seem the titles she put in there could become part of the documents and misunderstood.  The transcript should remain entact as it is, and if there are comments, they should be noted as comments or opinions, not as a heading. JMHO When the transcript is broken out and pulled from the body of the transcript, titles (opinions) inserted, it changes things.  JMHO And I'm off my soapbox now. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2010, 11:11:30 PM »

MuffyBee

The words in the Steph Watts interview were spoken by the man who kept silent regarding his troubling observations while on board the Persistence ... troubling observations encompassing the trap which may have held Natalee Holloway remains.

The words in the Steph Watts' interview were spoken by the man who established an ongoing professional relationship with the Persistence Project Lead ... the Persistence Project Lead who afforded unchallenged the contents of the trap to the Aruban enemy who has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since May 30, 2005.

In other words ... Tim Miller became a participant in the furthering of the Aruban coverup.

Any apology to Beth Holloway by Tim Miller must go a lot deeper than his words in the Steph Watt interview.  IMO

Janet

Janet, we don't really know some of what you are opining and as I stated earlier, I don't want to rehash. 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2010, 11:38:00 PM »

I'm speechless. Janet, you have NO idea what Beth knows or doesn't know. NONE of us do. She will ALWAYS get the benefit of doubt from me. I'm so angry -- words fail me. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2010, 11:39:50 PM »

I hope this isn't a repeat, I hadn't seen it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpKP0JnBRbI

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zpKP0JnBRbI?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/zpKP0JnBRbI?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2010, 11:44:11 PM »

In the famous words of Columbo, "one more thing".  When Janet posted the snippets/quotes from the transcripts texasmom had posted, she included the links, which is correct.  However, Janet inserted titles at the top of the post, and those were of her own making and her own opinion and were not part of the transcripts and that caused confusion imo.  It appeared to be part of the writings in the transcripts and if Janet's posts are/were requoted, it would seem the titles she put in there could become part of the documents and misunderstood.  The transcript should remain entact as it is, and if there are comments, they should be noted as comments or opinions, not as a heading. JMHO When the transcript is broken out and pulled from the body of the transcript, titles (opinions) inserted, it changes things.  JMHO And I'm off my soapbox now. 

I agree 100%!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2010, 11:49:51 PM »

I'm speechless. Janet, you have NO idea what Beth knows or doesn't know. NONE of us do. She will ALWAYS get the benefit of doubt from me. I'm so angry -- words fail me. 

Wreck

I have upheld the mother of Natalee Holloway since the getgo and ... you know it.

What are you referring to?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2010, 11:53:14 PM »

Janet - I think the problem is the way your posts, quote of Steph Watts look.  They look like YOU are agreeing with Tim Miller and Steph Watts.  I KNOW YOU DON'T. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2010, 11:57:23 PM »

MuffyBee

Each blue bolded title was taken directly from the quote.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2010, 11:58:10 PM »

Janet - I think the problem is the way your posts, quote of Steph Watts look.  They look like YOU are agreeing with Tim Miller and Steph Watts.  I KNOW YOU DON'T. 

Thank you.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.