March 19, 2024, 12:03:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #850 10/24/10 - 11/16/10  (Read 382619 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: October 28, 2010, 04:29:31 PM »

Peter R. de Vries sold his new two reports [ the meeting Beth and Joran in jail and the extortion case] to CBS. They will broadcast it this weekend. On Sunday.
Correction: They = SBS and CBS.

I checked the CBS listings for Sunday...the usual programming and nothing related to this case.  I would think that if there were to be an airing on CBS there would be advertising prior to the show.  Perhaps the SBS airing will be viewed here at a later date. 

I looked too, 2NJ.  Couldn't find a thing about it.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: October 28, 2010, 04:42:38 PM »

Peter R. de Vries sold his new two reports [ the meeting Beth and Joran in jail and the extortion case] to CBS. They will broadcast it this weekend. On Sunday.
Correction: They = SBS and CBS.

I checked the CBS listings for Sunday...the usual programming and nothing related to this case.  I would think that if there were to be an airing on CBS there would be advertising prior to the show.  Perhaps the SBS airing will be viewed here at a later date. 

I looked too, 2NJ.  Couldn't find a thing about it.

Thanks for checking 2NJ & Magnolia.  Hopefully if someone finds the date and time of the airing, we'll get notice. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Jonathan45
Scared Monkey

« Reply #222 on: October 28, 2010, 05:04:05 PM »

Here is a Dutch link. It needs a translation.

http://zappen.blog.nl/sbs-broadcasting/2010/10/28/cbs-koopt-repo-peter-r-de-vries-met-beth-holloway-in-peru
Jonathan45
Scared Monkey

« Reply #223 on: October 28, 2010, 05:06:02 PM »

The Insider - CBS
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: October 28, 2010, 05:15:11 PM »

Thank you Jonathan.  I wonder if my droid has a language translation app...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: October 28, 2010, 05:16:51 PM »

STILL SUSPECTS in Holloway case

Ribbit!

In a 2008 statement from the Prosecutor's office the implication was that the Kalpoes were no longer suspects but Joran van der Sloot was.

The family has been aware since early on in 2005 that case files could not be released while the Natalee Holloway investigation was on-going.

John Kelly was aware in September, 2007 that the Kalpoes' attorneys had no intention of affording the McGraw attorneys case documents.

Janet

+++++

Growing Frustration in Aruba
Wednesday, July 06, 2005

GEORGE "JUG" TWITTY: I've tried every tactic. I think I've made every policeman, every person working on the case here, you know, mad. But you know, what I have to do as a stepfather to try to get Natalee back.  Well, the way the system works down here, when the case is closed, we will have all that information, and we can release it to the world.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161705,00.html

Holloway Case: New Kalpoe Documents
Friday, September 14, 2007

JOHN KELLY, FAMILY'S ATTORNEY: I believe David Koch (ph), one of the attorneys for the Kalpoes actually signed a declaration at the court indicating that even if the court ordered the documents be turned over, they were not going to turn them over ...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296798,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #226 on: October 28, 2010, 05:17:55 PM »

The Insider - CBS

NEW YORK, NY
WCBS-TV
Monday - Friday 7:00P; Sunday 1:35A

This show is an hour long rag mag type of program.  If there is anything on it regarding Beth & Peter, I doubt it will have much detail. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #227 on: October 28, 2010, 05:24:41 PM »

Used Google Translator:

Dutch to English translation
CBS buys repo Peter R. de Vries with Beth Holloway in Peru
SBS 6 on Sunday sends the first of two parts of Peter R. Ferris Crime Reporter in Peru from where he and Beth Holloway looks for answers. The station now reports that the CBS program "The Insider The two-part report is purchased.

In the first episode of this diptych Beth Holloway tells for the first time how the extortion in his work is gone, that Joran van der Sloot's wanted to extort $ 250,000.

For that money he promised to designate the place where he had buried remains of Natalee. Beth Holloway Peter provided all emails that Joran wrote to her. These give a shocking picture of the ruthless, calculating way he has the feelings of Natalee's mother played. Beth eventually paid $ 25,000 advance to Joran. At that time, the FBI turned on, which captured everything. Peter also got access to the FBI reports.

In the second episode, broadcast on November 7, we see how Beth and Peter de Castro Castro prison in Lima enters, where Beth under the eye of the camera has a confrontation with Joran van der Sloot. The American press has already visited the headlines of the news reached but images are still not sent out. In Peru, Beth and Peter also had an emotional meeting with the brother of the murdered Stephany Flores.

It is the second time that a report by Peter R. de Vries in the United States by a large network is purchased and sent. ABC did earlier with the notorious hidden camera action with Patrick van der Eem, Peter that an International Emmy award.

Peter: "It is an incredibly special trip with Beth and that has a unique, gripping material delivered. Beth Holloway has over the past six years done nothing in the press, and has never been published anywhere responded. That they then my program does everything explained, while American's transmission time on the pavement layers, is something I'm proud. I'm with Beth over the years a bond of trust and that has resulted in this unique collaboration. CBS also broadcast the documentary that is very beautiful. It has since our return with various parties in the U.S. said, but I'm glad it at The Insider on CBS ended. "

See also:
- Peter R. Ferris opens new season with Beth Holloway
- Tina Nijkamp (SBS): Dal is behind us

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #228 on: October 28, 2010, 09:12:30 PM »

The Insider - CBS

NEW YORK, NY
WCBS-TV
Monday - Friday 7:00P; Sunday 1:35A

This show is an hour long rag mag type of program.  If there is anything on it regarding Beth & Peter, I doubt it will have much detail. 

I think I was wrong...it's 30 minutes...followed by Entertainment Tonight aka ET.  Maybe they are doing daily clips?   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #229 on: October 28, 2010, 09:34:23 PM »

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/nieuws/peter-verkoopt-reportage-met-beth-holloway-in-peru-aan-amerikaanse-zender-cbs/

Google translation:

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: October 28, 2010, 09:57:34 PM »

From what I can tell "The Insider" is similar to or a spin off of Entertainment Tonight.  Not sure how well it will be shown or represented there.  Will be interesting to see.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: October 28, 2010, 10:35:24 PM »

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/nieuws/het-gewetenloze-spel-van-joran-van-der-sloot/

Google translation:

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: October 28, 2010, 10:56:06 PM »

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/nieuws/peter-vanavond-in-dwdd/

Google translation:

http://dewerelddraaitdoor.vara.nl/

Google translation:

http://dewerelddraaitdoor.vara.nl/Laatste-uitzending.619.0.html

Google translation:

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: October 28, 2010, 11:00:22 PM »

They have said a couple of times that the show will run almost at the same time in Nl and the US.

I am wondering if CBS is going to run a special on Sunday night.

Peter is going to run it as a two hour/two part documentary.

As usual I am

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: October 28, 2010, 11:11:23 PM »

I was able to get to the video of Peter on that show tonight.  Can't understand much of it of course, but I'm still enjoying watching it.   

I'm taking some screenshots. 

I couldn't make the embed link work, maybe Klaas can work her magic on it.   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #235 on: October 28, 2010, 11:12:31 PM »

They have said a couple of times that the show will run almost at the same time in Nl and the US.

As usual I am

I am with you Magnolia....that's what made me check the listings earlier and post.  If there is a special then it would be following Football and 60 Minutes and preempt the normal broadcasts.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: October 28, 2010, 11:13:11 PM »

As usual I am

I'm not sure how it's going to work either Magnolia.  I'm hoping one of our Dutch monkeys will give us updates on the show there!  I thought I saw Jo-An here today, maybe she'll fill us in.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: October 28, 2010, 11:21:41 PM »

There was a clip of Beth, I'm just a few minutes into the video...

This is so sad...poor Beth! 

The link that comes up on the video doesn't take you directly to Peter's part, I don't know now how I got directly to that part!   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: October 28, 2010, 11:27:55 PM »

As usual I am

I am with you Magnolia....that's what made me check the listings earlier and post.  If there is a special then it would be following Football and 60 Minutes and preempt the normal broadcasts.

The local CBS nightly news just talked about the Peter deVries special to air in Holland on Sunday night,
but said nothing about it's showing in the US

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: October 28, 2010, 11:33:47 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.