March 19, 2024, 04:50:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #850 10/24/10 - 11/16/10  (Read 382668 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #300 on: October 30, 2010, 12:41:30 PM »

Klaas's recent youtube of Peter R. DeVries being interviewed is featured on this page!  And many others she's done about the case are easily accessible at the top of the page.

http://actualeurope.info/sport/video.CkFA68DfuK8.media

From the comments:

I went to see Beth Holloway speak here in Fargo yesterday. She is the mother of Natalee Holloway who disappeared on a High School trip to Aruba. She was a very moving speaker. God Bless Her. She is doing this to honor Natalee and to help people with their personal and travel safety. It was a packed house. Over 600 women there.
Barbara Berentson 3 days ago

got to hear Beth Holloway (Natalee Holloway's) mom speak today - wow! What a story and what a story of hope.
Kristine Freije Olson 4 days ago

Megan and Marty Live HD News Talk (6:51a.m Oct. 25, 2010) Megan: I was watching Lifetime last night and I watched a movie called, "Natalee Holloway" and it was very sad. Marty: You watch Lifetime!?...I'm kidding I saw that movie before with my mom. Beth did not find her daughter....that's sad. Now to Megan in High Definition before we go!
FOX News on FB 5 days ago

Went to the JBPW awards banquet last night. Guest Speaker was Beth Halloway and I went away with a very good feeling after listening to her tell Natalee's story and how she goes on each day is because of Natalee's HOPE. Sometimes we need stop take a look at our lives and see why God put us on this earth and that there is always a reason we have to go through some of the things we have to.
Sarah Paula McWhirter Long 9 days ago

snipped

"He knows where her remains are," insists Natalee Holloway's mom
Brandy Boutelle 1 day ago

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: October 30, 2010, 12:44:36 PM »

This is old news, but I didn't remember it being mentioned.  Sorry if it's a repeat!

http://www.mountaineagle.com/view/full_story/9776770/article-Holloway-to-speak-at-Jasper-BPW-banquet?instance=homethirdleft

Holloway to speak at Jasper BPW banquet

by Jennifer Cohron
24 days ago | 587 views |  | 2  |  |

Beth Holloway, mother of missing Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway, is the guest speaker for the Jasper Business and Professional Women's Organization awards banquet on Tuesday, Oct. 19.

Tickets are $40 for the event, which will be held at the CHS Building in downtown Jasper.

Club vice president Evelyn Jackson said she expects Holloway's message, "A Life of Hope," to appeal to children as well as parents and guardians.

"Beth Holloway's plight serves as a testament of dedication, hope and faith especially during bleak and harrowing times.

Her experiences in the aftermath of her daughter's disappearance have established a template that others can follow to prevent similar occurrences," Jackson said.

Natalee Holloway disappeared during a graduation trip to Aruba in 2005. Beth Holloway has written a book, "Loving Natalee," about her search for her daughter.

Jasper BPW, founded in 1928, is the oldest women's organization in Jasper.

It is currently the second largest BPW in Alabama.

In addition to being a social and professional network for local businesswomen, the club also provides scholarships to local female high school students who are pursuing higher education.

Jackson said Holloway's apperance at the banquet has created great excitement within the club.

"Every one of us can empathize with her quest and admire her for her unrelenting tenacity. Jasper BPW applauds her on demonstrating the difference one woman can make through faith and hope," Jackson said.

Read more: Daily Mountain Eagle - Holloway to speak at Jasper BPW banquet

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: October 30, 2010, 02:09:35 PM »

www.facebook.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8176.msg1178677#msg1178677

www.facebook.com

This pic is from July 2010 in the Hollywood Bar, Neely Cosentino is beside Anita, on the right.  Tina Escobedo is second to the left of Anita...and Marlene Nichols (Purcell) behind Tina.

Just a reminder to those "ladies of the evening", in case they missed it in THEIR LOCAL NEWSPAPER!   

http://www.diario.aw/2010/09/joran-por-fabor-basha-abao-pa-caba/

http://www.diario.aw/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/joran.jpg

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: October 30, 2010, 03:05:36 PM »

Thanks TM 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: October 30, 2010, 03:40:40 PM »

O/T Klaas you have nanners
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: October 30, 2010, 06:55:35 PM »

English version:

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_80274.php

Beth confronts Joran

29 Okt, 2010, 12:16 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
Print dit artikel 

ORANJESTAD/HILVERSUM — Beth Holloway, the mother of Natalee Holloway who disappeared on Aruba in 2005, will never give up. That’s why she visited Joran van der Sloot in the Castro Castro prison in Lima, Peru a while ago. This visit was filmed and will be broadcasted on television this Sunday during a report of crime reporter Peter R. de Vries.

The reportage can be seen on the Dutch channel SBS6 and the American channel CBS to whom De Vries sold his program. The reporter says that Beth wanted to speak with Joran. In an interview with the Telegraaf reporter, John van den Heuvel the suspect had namely said he regretted his actions. She wanted to hear this from his own mouth and what’s more wanted to see whether he would tell the truth this time on the circumstances around the disappearance of Natalee and his role in that. De Vries, who says he has a good contact with Beth, had helped the mother in arranging the conversation with Joran.

Besides the meeting between Beth and Joran in the prison, the reportage also elaborates on the extortion story. Joran had tried to blackmail the Holloway family. He was going to tell the truth and reveal the location of her remains against payment of 250,000 dollars. However, after a down payment of 25,000 dollars he absconded. He eventually ended up in Peru and arrested there on June 3rd last on suspicion of murdering Stephany Flores. He’s been on remand in the Castro Castro prison since then in anticipation of his trial. Furthermore, he is still main suspect in the disappearance case of Natalee and has a process hanging over his head in the United States due to extortion and fraud.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: October 30, 2010, 06:59:22 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_80251.php

Google translation:

Collective weapons permit expires

October 29, 2010, 14:32 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
Print this article 

ORANGE CITY - Owners of a firearm, which they have a collective license shall, as from 1 January 2011 in possession of a new personal license. All corporate permits expire on that date. The possession of an unlicensed firearm Justice is also considered a "serious crime".

This is the result of strengthened policies for firearms recently by Minister of Justice Arthur Dower (AVP) has been approved. "Anyone who possesses a firearm, must by January 1 for a personal license," said Attorney General Rob Pietersz. The new license is twofold and is used under the Arms Regulation and the Firearms Regulation issued as late as the Public Prosecutor (OM) know. This prosecutor wants to get a better grip on the people who get a firearms license. Currently, people have a personal firearm, which means a collective license of a registered gun club. The new policy, Justice this construction impossible.

The new licenses are stringent conditions. The personal license, both members and non-members of a shooting club, will be granted annually and must be requested before each October 1. The license shall be refused if the applicant is not a member of a shooting, a criminal record, an offense or no positive psychiatric evaluation can produce. Self-defense or self from home, business or family, is not a valid reason for applying for a firearms license. On the personal authorization conditions attached to the location and movement of the firearm. Thus, the holder has a gun safe in his home available, especially for the storage of firearms and ammunition. Firearms and ammunition may only act on the practice of shooting and on the route between this place and the gun safe at home. Persons who violate these conditions hold, risk losing their license.

The rifle will have to take more stringent requirements, thus the OM. These conditions include, for example, the management of the organization, the shoots turn register the weapons and the association rules. The shooting is therefore no power to individual members for possession of weapons. The permit for a rifle must be renewed every two years.

Illegal firearms
The tightening of firearm policy has long been a concern for justice. Originally, the plan to June 1 of this year's new licensing policies to take effect. Late last year the OM held a fundraiser of illegal firearms and ammunition. When the action got those firearms or ammunition in their possession without a valid permit, to voluntarily hand them over to the police station in Oranjestad. After this action is to go though stricter action against illegal possession of weapons. In principle, any person who caught this until their case comes to court, detained. Moreover, illegal possession of firearms soon an imprisonment of one year or longer yield, thus the OM based on case law in recent years.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: October 30, 2010, 08:55:35 PM »

International Travel Tips

1. Communication

Before you leave the country, activate international calling on your cell phone. And be sure you know how to make an international phone call. The area code to the U.S. is 001, followed by the area code and number you are calling. Always carry your cell on your person, not in a purse or a briefcase ...

www.internationalsafetravelsfoundation.org
_________

The undermining of the integrity of Beth and Jug was an intregal part of the Aruban misinformation campaign WHICH was established early on to distance Joran from implication in the events that encompassing the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

+++++++ 

Disappearance
Missing White Female
by Bryan Burrough
January 2006

Gerold Dompig:

"We have taken two statements, from Julia Renfro and a Holiday Inn worker, that Beth told them she had gotten a call from her daughter, and that she was in love with a tall, blue-eyed Dutch teenager. So [Beth] had contact with her daughter. But she denies it. The question is why. If [the Twittys] don't level with us, how can they talk about a conspiracy? We need to know the truth. Joran did not have blue eyes. So who was this boy?" Beth denies making any such statements, or even having talked with Natalee while she was in Aruba.

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/features/2006/01/natalee200601?currentPage=6

'The Abrams Report' for April 19
updated 4/20/2006 10:28:41 AM ET

DAN ABRAMS, HOST:  Beth, any truth to this, I don't know if it's rumor or report, et cetera, that Natalee had said something to you about having a crush on a blonde haired, blue eyed boy in Aruba? 

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER::  Dan, there's just—there's no truth to that at all.  You know Natalee had not called me.  She didn't have international calling on her phone and no she never—her friends said that this never happened, it was never mentioned.  And just simply it's just another rumor that had started and it's just not true, Dan.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12405242/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 31
:  Clutching both portraits, Jug and I drive to the private hangar at the far side of the Birmingham airport.  On the way I contact Cingular Wireless and have international calling activated on my cell.  I ACTIVATE NATALEE'S TOO.  If she has hers with her, she can call me now.  If she had had international calling last night, she could have called someone for help.  Why didn't we do this before she left?  I feel such regret.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: October 30, 2010, 10:57:39 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/23620-turista-herida-den-camber-di-hotel.html

Papiamentu translation:

tourist injury in camber by hotel

saturday, 30 october 2010 19:07

personal by divi phoenix hotel owing to beat alarma before one tourist throw at floor in her camber all at blood y cu do not give sign by life. owing to resulta cu the tourist female by 77 year owing to slip cay in camber, injury her self very pisa, lose enough blood, but owing to mantene conocemento. at instant cu autoridadnan policial by strand politie owing to arrive in camber 1202 by divi phoenix hotel, at once they owing to ask before asistencia by ambulance. una times at the sitio, paramediconan owing to deal the pashent in camber self, pendiente before transporte before hospitaal before ricibi more tratamento medico. kico owing to sosode cu the lady here owing to cay y injury her self, do not conoci, although cu autoridadnan owing to constata cu the lady was below ; influencia by alcohol.

They don't know why she fell and hurt herself, so she must have been drunk!  For all we know somebody was robbing her room when she went back in unexpectedly and they knocked her in the head!  Just sayin'!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: October 30, 2010, 11:07:25 PM »

Another pedestrian hit by a drunk driver.

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/23621-chauffeur-burachi-a-alcansa-peaton-na-meiveld.html

chauffeur sober owing to alcansa peaton at meiveld

saturday, 30 october 2010 19:36

one man cu was crusando caminda fast 7-11 bar not owing to hang on to cuenta cu trafico on the caminda by meiveld. the car nissan sentra color blanco by number a-38405 maneha before one chauffeur sober owing to alcansa the peaton. the car was biniendo for by meiveld direccion rotonde by dakota hour cu he cu just be willing to owing to bay cruza caminda fast the bar owing to bay cay on hood by the car y strike in the windshield by the car. cu ambulance have to owing to transporte before hospitaal before ricibi tratamento medico. the was complain by quite dolor at several part by her curpa. polisnan at once owing to allow the chaffeur by the car nissan sentra blow before controla if the was below ; influencia by alcohol. ley is say cu one chauffeur can blow till cu one maximo by 400 on the apparatus before measure the cantidad by alcohol in thou breath. but the chauffeur encuestion owing to blow in the engine y past owing to mark 703! for her motibo here, police owing to detene the chauffeur at once y owing to transport'e before keep by police at north for her bay descansa her curpa. the will have to bird responsible at present for her desgracia cu past owing to cause, where one peaton owing to resulta injury. kizas if the not was below ; influencia the will can owing to reacciona at time before evita the impacto.

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #310 on: October 31, 2010, 01:26:06 AM »

They must use a different breathalizer than we do. In VA anyone blowing anything over .08 is considered drunk.

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: October 31, 2010, 01:32:18 AM »

http://www.hartvannederland.nl/nederland/noord-holland/2010/peter-r.-filmt-joran-in-castro-castro/

Google translation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBE858DcES4

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xBE858DcES4?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/xBE858DcES4?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: October 31, 2010, 03:48:20 AM »

<snip>
It's those leprechauns that Kermit was talking about, I'll bet. 
Or maybe a Halloween witch.

Speaking of Halloween witches...

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #313 on: October 31, 2010, 10:09:52 AM »

oh geeeezeeeeeeeee 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #314 on: October 31, 2010, 10:47:25 AM »

<snip>
It's those leprechauns that Kermit was talking about, I'll bet.  
Or maybe a Halloween witch.

Speaking of Halloween witches...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: October 31, 2010, 11:17:26 AM »

Drug bust in Aruba - 3 guess who this official is who's identity they are hiding  Monkey Devil!

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/23644-tres-cas-bishita-di-ladronnan-deteni.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: October 31, 2010, 11:21:34 AM »

I find myself looking at every silver car in Aruba and checking the license plate.  One day I'll see it

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/23639-chofer-a-pega-sonjo-y-dal-den-palo-di-luz-na-moko.html

Flash back to 2005

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: October 31, 2010, 12:05:46 PM »

Drug bust in Aruba - 3 guess who this official is who's identity they are hiding  Monkey Devil!

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/23644-tres-cas-bishita-di-ladronnan-deteni.html

IMO more people probably would have trouble identifying his face, than his body.

Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: October 31, 2010, 12:12:27 PM »

http://www.sbs6.nl/

9:30 p.m.   
Peter R. de Vries, crime reporter
Peter R. Ferris examines specific crimes on new facts and insights. Never unexplained murders and other crimes enigmatic reconstructed on site.

I think that's 3:30pm my time?

I hope one of our Dutch monkeys will come by and tell us about the show!   

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: October 31, 2010, 12:12:41 PM »

That's an interesting cage.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.