March 19, 2024, 03:27:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #850 10/24/10 - 11/16/10  (Read 382643 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #380 on: November 01, 2010, 07:32:15 PM »

I watched the whole thing too.  Liked it. Loved that Beth was comfortable enough around Peter
to go barefoot.

Local news CBS42 in Birmingham just said that this is the last TV interview that Beth will ever do.
They didn't say how they knew that  They showed a little snip of the Insider interview.

Barefoot and skinny jeans - she's HOT!

Yes, she is, and she looked right at home in her lake house.

Yeah and Joran looks right at home in his jail cell worried about if they are spitting in his food. 

And when he does decide to eat...being very careful that no crumbs get in his whiskers for the rats to come after when it gets dark in there!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #381 on: November 01, 2010, 07:37:36 PM »

Entertainment Tonight is going to have a Beth segment in a few minutes.  6:30PM Central
It's on right now in Charleston, SC on THE INSIDER, after Inside Edition and Access Hollywood.  A very quick story with more throughout the week.
7:00 PM EST

I was able to catch The Insider segment with Beth.  I was not prepared to take notes or record it, but I can say that she read a few sections of the emails from Joran.  She was asked about his gambling addiction and she basically referred to Natalee's money and commented that would he kill for it....likely he could.

Entertainment Tonight will have Beth's encounter at Castro Castro with Joran on Friday at 7PM ET.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: November 01, 2010, 07:48:27 PM »

I saw the Entertainment Tonight segment.  It was basically a lead in to their Friday show,
but it showed Beth in Castro Castro crying her eyes out....big tears running down her cheeks.
I don't know if it was before or after she confronted Joran.
It was sad.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 07:56:51 PM by klaasend » Logged

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #383 on: November 01, 2010, 07:58:42 PM »

I saw the Entertainment Tonight segment.  It was basically a lead in to their Friday show,
but it showed Beth in Castro Castro crying her eyes out....big tears running down her cheeks.
It was sad.

Yes, they had a promo at the beginning and just showed what you've described again at the end.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: November 01, 2010, 08:08:24 PM »

It was sad.

The  boy is a pile of crap.  He is EVIL, MEAN, SICK etc.,etc.,etc.  How can anyone put a mother through all of this?
I hope Anita is watching all of this.  She was his next target.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #385 on: November 01, 2010, 08:11:46 PM »

It was sad.

The  boy is a pile of crap.  He is EVIL, MEAN, SICK etc.,etc.,etc.  How can anyone put a mother through all of this?

I'm sure Anita is watching all of this and will suffer in some way, shape or form for his actions.  I don't care if she's 'disowned' him....she's full of crap, too.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: November 01, 2010, 08:21:56 PM »

It was sad.

Evil Personified!!

I LIED

Holloway attorney details van der Sloot sting
updated 6/11/2010 12:58:39 PM ET

It was later determined that the house was not built when Holloway disappeared on her high school’s senior trip and that the information was false.

Van der Sloot himself told Kelly in an e-mail he apparently sent from Peru a week after the meeting that he had lied.

“He indicated it was all a hoax, which is sort of his M.O. with everybody — get the money, then say it’s a hoax and avoid criminal prosecution,” Kelly said.   

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/37635627

Fallout From Joran van der Sloot's 'On the Record' Interview
Wednesday, November 26, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Coming up: You heard Joran van der Sloot in an interview done in Thailand say he sold Natalee, but eight hours later, before we had even gotten out of Thailand, an e-mail flashed across my BlackBerry.  Joran said he lied to us.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,457715,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: November 01, 2010, 08:22:52 PM »

It was sad.

Yes, very sad.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: November 01, 2010, 10:31:28 PM »

It was sad.

I'm sure Anita is watching all of this and will suffer in some way, shape or form for his actions.  I don't care if she's 'disowned' him....she's full of crap, too.

2NJ

The fruit does not fall far from the tree.  It appears that both Anita and Joran have the same Narcissistic personality disorder.  In other words ... it is all about them.

Janet

+++++

Holloway family extortion plot: 'Why not?'
NBC News and news services
updated 9/6/2010 6:49:49 AM ET

"I wanted to get back at Natalee's family — her parents have been making my life tough for five years," the De Telegraaf newspaper quoted Joran Van der Sloot as saying in an interview published Monday.

"When they offered to pay for the girl's location, I thought: 'Why not?'" he added, according to the newspaper.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39023617/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts

Anita van der Sloot - De Telegraaf - June 19th 2010

Anita: I now believe that Joran might have done something to Stephany in Peru. Maybe an act of rage? I don't know. I'm very saddened that that businessman Flores lost his daughter, and I my son. That's the way it feels like."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8032.msg1164835#msg1164835

Transcript: Van der Sloots Speak
Thursday, June 23, 2005

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT, MOTHER OF DUTCH SUSPECT: It's extremely tough. He's in custody now for 13, 14 days, I think. I have lost count. And I love my child. I believe in him 200 percent. And it's just like a big nightmare. We don't know how to deal with it because you can't deal with it. We think about the family a lot because their life is a nightmare but our life is a nightmare, too.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160471,00.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: November 01, 2010, 10:32:12 PM »

I think I posted Inside Edition and that was a mistake - it's The Insider that the show is airing on.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: November 01, 2010, 10:34:34 PM »

Transcript: Van der Sloots Speak
Thursday, June 23, 2005

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT, MOTHER OF DUTCH SUSPECT: It's extremely tough. He's in custody now for 13, 14 days, I think. I have lost count. And I love my child. I believe in him 200 percent. And it's just like a big nightmare. We don't know how to deal with it because you can't deal with it. We think about the family a lot because their life is a nightmare but our life is a nightmare, too.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160471,00.html

A case of nutballs if you ask me.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #391 on: November 01, 2010, 10:43:10 PM »

I watched the show even though it's in Dutch much is also in English and well worth watching the whole thing & hearing Beth tell how Joran contacted her and Kelly etc.

TERRIFIC SHOW PETER deVRIES!!!!

Beth is a true Southern woman! CLASS-ACT!

YES she is!!   

Kermit? Your Christmas avi is in my thread. Just click the link in my signature line. Most everybody's is there........ I still have a few to post...... I took a break! 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: November 01, 2010, 10:53:36 PM »

I think I posted Inside Edition and that was a mistake - it's The Insider that the show is airing on.

Yes, I remember that now too Kermit.  I don't get that one either.  It's available on the network channels that are listed in my program guide, but that I'm not allowed to purchase because of my local affiliates.

I called just to make sure that was still a "rule" and of course it is.   

I'm hoping that Entertainment Tonight will have basically the same information.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: November 01, 2010, 10:58:18 PM »

Beth is crying.

Joran as well as all those who protected him from implication in the events that encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 are responsible for those tears.

Janet

_____

crazybabyborg
« Reply #394 on: November 01, 2010, 11:06:12 PM »

Is the second part of Peter's show up yet? Guess I could go look, huh?   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: November 01, 2010, 11:30:10 PM »

Is the second part of Peter's show up yet? Guess I could go look, huh?   

It's not supposed to be shown in Holland until November 7th iirc.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: November 01, 2010, 11:37:29 PM »

So, here's the summary:

Peter R de Vries – Sunday, October 31st 2010.
Elaborate introduction, concentrating on Joran’s gambling addictio, hunger for money and pathological lying.
After his dad died, he more or less faked he was mourning his father’s dad and his mother was trying to get him admitted to a mental institution. But Joran had actually already started blackmailing Beth.

Peter arriving at Beth’s house.
Joran said in the John van den Heuvel interview that Beth was the one who contacted him first, but emails clearly show that Joran was the one who initiated the blackmailing.

Joran tried blackmailing Beth for $250,000.
It started mid to late March. Joran was looking for money. He wanted to lead Beth to Natalee’s remains. He said he wanted to get this “monkey off his back”.
Joran sent the first email under the alias JP Sanders to Greta van Susteren, asking for Beth’s lawyer’s email address.
John Kelly then sent an email back to Joran.
March 30th Joran sends John Kelly an email that he wants to do some good, he will lead them to Natalee’s remains. He asked for $250K.
Beth says: “If this is the way I can get her remains, then I’m in.”
Everyone’s flabbergasted but John Kelly sends an emai back that his client is interested and asking what kind of info he has.
Joran sends back: I never hurt anyone in my life. I can show you the spot where she was and maybe still is. Joran says some friends buried Natalee the night she died because he had to go home to sleep. He also writes that she might have been replaced.
He says he went to the location a week earlier to pay respects and from what he felt she was still there.
John Kelly answers that he doesn’t believe him and he has to do a lot better than that.
Joran swears he is not lying.
Joran emails a whole list of conditions. He also writes why he wants to come clean, because things have changed in his life.
Kelly is very hesitant, feels like he his being played.
Joran says: I’m ready to start my life over, I’ve hurt enough people. I would never blackmail Natalee’s parents.
Next decision was for John Kelly to go to Aruba.
Kelly and Joran decided to meet at the Marriott Hotel.
Joran didn’t show up.
Kelly went back to the US.
Joran later said in an email he listened to his instincts and he didn’t trust Kelly.
Beth never thought until that point that it was blackmail or extortion.
Beth called the governor of Alabama that she thought what had happened was a federal crime.
After that there was a meeting with the FBI. The FBI starts an investigation.

Joran writes another email on April 30th to set up another meeting.
Kelly took $10K cash with him to Aruba. Beth would wire $15K to Joran’s account.
The FBI came to Aruba too.
This time Joran did show up at the Marriott.
They went up to a room where Joran took the money, the FBI was recording everything.
Beth then wires the money.
After Joran gets confirmation from the bank that the money is being wired, Kelly and Joran go the site where Natalee is supposedly buried.
They get to the site, Joran says Paulus was the one who buried Natalee.
He says that Paul at first hid the body at the beach and replaced her a few days later.
There has been construction work at the site, Joran is leading Kelly through the area.
Jorans shows Kelly the spot where Natalee’s remains are supposed to be.
Joran uses the time that is needed to determine whether anything is actually there to flee Aruba.
Joran sends an email to John Kelly saying Kelly and Beth are nice people but shouldn’t be so stupid.
Joran meanwhile is in Peru spending the $25K.
Joran sends another email, that he wants Beth to buy him a plane ticket to Aruba, he wanted to turn himself in.
Beth thinks Joran is in the Netherlands.
She then finds out that Joran is wanted for murder in Peru.
She is afraid the story will repeat itself and Joran will be a free man again, like he became after being released from prison in 2005.
That is why she wanted to contact the Flores family.
So Peter and Beth go to Peru.

Next week: part 2.
Beth meets the Flores family, and Joran.

Just wanted to bump this up for anyone that missed it, and hasn't watched the show.

Thanks again for the summary Jo-An!   an angelic monkey

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: November 02, 2010, 12:55:30 AM »

I didn't realize that there was another famous Peter deVries who is American.

There was a quote from the American Peter on my "quote of the day" today.
It was something like...."Everybody hates me because I am so universially loved."
I was a little taken aback and thought that doesn't sound like our Peter deVries

I think the American Peter was born in Chicago and was an editor and satarist for the New Yorker Magazine.

Just a tid bit for the day.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: November 02, 2010, 01:17:35 AM »

I didn't realize that there was another famous Peter deVries who is American.

There was a quote from the American Peter on my "quote of the day" today.
It was something like...."Everybody hates me because I am so universially loved."
I was a little taken aback and thought that doesn't sound like our Peter deVries

I think the American Peter was born in Chicago and was an editor and satarist for the New Yorker Magazine.

Just a tid bit for the day.

Yes, I've come across another one a few times...but don't really know much about him!

Thanks for the info Magnolia!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: November 02, 2010, 01:34:22 AM »

I know all of this must be hard on Dave too.  There hasn't been any news about him that I recall since his health issues that Tim Miller and Steph Watts talked about on that awful show over a month ago.  I hope he's recovered from whatever was found to be the problem then, and will be able to stay in good health.  My thoughts and prayers have been with him. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.