March 18, 2024, 07:41:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #850 10/24/10 - 11/16/10  (Read 382590 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2010, 11:58:39 PM »

I'm speechless. Janet, you have NO idea what Beth knows or doesn't know. NONE of us do. She will ALWAYS get the benefit of doubt from me. I'm so angry -- words fail me. 

Wreck

I have upheld the mother of Natalee Holloway since the getgo and ... you know it.

What are you referring to?

Janet

I'm not alone.......it appears that if we don't all toe the line of YOUR beliefs -- somehow we are all ignorant or uncaring. You are welcome to your own OPINION, but when you couch your posts as FACT - I have a major problem.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2010, 11:59:55 PM »

Good Night

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2010, 12:05:14 AM »

I'm speechless. Janet, you have NO idea what Beth knows or doesn't know. NONE of us do. She will ALWAYS get the benefit of doubt from me. I'm so angry -- words fail me. 

Wreck

I have upheld the mother of Natalee Holloway since the getgo and ... you know it.

What are you referring to?

Janet

That has been questionable at times, and this is another one of those times.  JMHO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2010, 12:13:57 AM »

In the famous words of Columbo, "one more thing".  When Janet posted the snippets/quotes from the transcripts texasmom had posted, she included the links, which is correct.  However, Janet inserted titles at the top of the post, and those were of her own making and her own opinion and were not part of the transcripts and that caused confusion imo.  It appeared to be part of the writings in the transcripts and if Janet's posts are/were requoted, it would seem the titles she put in there could become part of the documents and misunderstood.  The transcript should remain entact as it is, and if there are comments, they should be noted as comments or opinions, not as a heading. JMHO When the transcript is broken out and pulled from the body of the transcript, titles (opinions) inserted, it changes things.  JMHO And I'm off my soapbox now. 

MuffyBee

Each blue bolded title was taken directly from the quote.

Janet

Not true.  Viva Aruba is not in the transcript AT ALL.  And IMO MuffyBee's point is still spot on.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2010, 12:14:19 AM »

JUSTICE ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE

THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO THE TRACKS

SOME HAVE CHOSEN WHICH SIDE THEY'RE ON

THEY,AND THEY ALONE,WILL ANSWER FOR THAT!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2010, 12:52:57 AM »

Thank you Texasmom for that video clip. Boy, doesn't Beth look good? Maybe it is just me, but she looks like she knows something, or maybe, just seeing Joran in that prison in Peru was what she needed.

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2010, 01:09:10 AM »

Thank you Texasmom for that video clip. Boy, doesn't Beth look good? Maybe it is just me, but she looks like she knows something, or maybe, just seeing Joran in that prison in Peru was what she needed.

I had the same thought.   

And I thought she looked and sounded good too!  God bless her!   an angelic monkey

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2010, 01:21:38 AM »

O/TKlaas.You see the BCS poll?

Edit: So as not to quote O/T - yeah but I actually think that is a good thing.  The Ducks never get any respect but I think not being #1 may help them beat USC on Saturday 
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 01:38:53 AM by klaasend » Logged

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2010, 01:44:48 AM »

Justice for Natalee,
and Stephany!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2010, 11:59:49 AM »

Well, that's three of us! I thought she was keeping some inside info to herself as well! AND she seemed pleased about it, so maybe there's something good around the corner!!    Whatever it might be, she's following the rules about the jail visit and I hope that means that Peter's up to something productive!

She said, "I hope there will be some more information",............ with a little smile. I could be grasping at straws here, but I'm choosing to believe that there's something coming that we can all smile about!

Thanks, TM!!
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2010, 01:45:07 PM »

Missed this but Beth looks fantastic....and a little like the cat that swallowed the canary!!

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2010, 02:15:20 PM »

Well, that's three of us! I thought she was keeping some inside info to herself as well! AND she seemed pleased about it, so maybe there's something good around the corner!!    Whatever it might be, she's following the rules about the jail visit and I hope that means that Peter's up to something productive!

She said, "I hope there will be some more information",............ with a little smile. I could be grasping at straws here, but I'm choosing to believe that there's something coming that we can all smile about!

Thanks, TM!!

Me thinks so too.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2010, 02:37:02 PM »

Thanks, TM!!

Me thinks so too.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2010, 02:49:08 PM »

45 year old man died on a sofa outside of the house.  If I understand correctly, he was not feeling well and a family member took him to the emergency room, they waited for hours but were not seen even though he was in pain.  They gave up and went back home, where he died.  He was a mechanic that worked on planes. 

(CAUTION:  The man can be seen, dead on the sofa at the link.)

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=5023&offId=0&offDate=2010-10

Papiamentu translation:

6 hora happen | fecha: 25/10/2010 | horario: 08:04

according one acolyte by family bad servicio by emergencia can owing to contribui at fayecimiento by they being keri

the pagina here is contene material grafico or strong besides the do not apto before younger by edad or esnan sensibel

monday morning owing to come into informe by cu at wayaca 3 have one person cu do not give sign by life, at once owing to dirigi one patrol at the sitio. at arrival by the patrol they're constata cu on the sofa pafo by the cas have one person sleep without is give sign by life, at once owing to beat alarma y owing to solicita presencia by all autoridad competente. according one inhabitant by the cas ela depart pafo y owing to look at the victima eynan is cough y was saca scuma the inhabitant owing to bay inside before coy one kopi by kofie y hour ela go back the victima not was breathe more y ela be called police. at arrival by ambulance owing to make a note cu the victima do not give sign by life more y owing to ask before one doctor come at the sitio. familiarnan cu owing to being avisa owing to present at the sitio. one acolyte by family owing to expresa cu the owing to bring the victima before servicio by emergencia at hospital y owing to remain enough hour is keep without attain atencion debido before after at end mande bay cas. neither although owing to ask before hang on to before remark mirando her situation y dolornan cu the victima was complain. but so self dicidi by mande cas before after the victima is fayece unexpectedly. fiscal lugo owing to present at the sitio y at first instant owing to confisca the curpa but after owing to allow this in freedom for her family atende cu the entierro by they being keri. is deal here by richard amircal montero naci at aruba 11 by january 1965. richard was one person quite conosi in ramo by aviacion the was work because mecanico by plane. at famianan by the fayecido is bay we more sincero words by condolencia.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2010, 02:52:25 PM »

You're welcome, to SuzieQ and CBB!   

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2010, 02:55:58 PM »

Thanks, TM!!

Me thinks so too.

Gosh, I certainly hope so too!!! 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2010, 05:06:25 PM »

Good afternoon mom2eloise  and our guests 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2010, 06:59:54 PM »

Hi Everyone,

I have a question

Does anyone remember the name of the school/group that did research on Natalee's case, it was some yrs ago iirc. The group attended school in FL I think.

Any help much appreciated

Thanks

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2010, 07:02:10 PM »

Good afternoon mom2eloise  and our guests 

Hi Muffy

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2010, 07:14:36 PM »

Hi Everyone,

I have a question

Does anyone remember the name of the school/group that did research on Natalee's case, it was some yrs ago iirc. The group attended school in FL I think.

Any help much appreciated

Thanks

OS
Bauder College was one.... http://noevidenceofacrime.com/chapter27.php?blog=47&order=ASC&posts=1&page=1&paged=6

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.