March 19, 2024, 04:11:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #850 10/24/10 - 11/16/10  (Read 382651 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #400 on: November 02, 2010, 01:41:02 AM »

Justice for Natalee...

and Stephany!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: November 02, 2010, 02:47:48 AM »

I watched the show even though it's in Dutch much is also in English and well worth watching the whole thing & hearing Beth tell how Joran contacted her and Kelly etc.

TERRIFIC SHOW PETER deVRIES!!!!

Beth is a true Southern woman! CLASS-ACT!

YES she is!!   

Kermit? Your Christmas avi is in my thread. Just click the link in my signature line. Most everybody's is there........ I still have a few to post...... I took a break! 

Thank you CBB - you are the best.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: November 02, 2010, 02:49:31 AM »

I think I posted Inside Edition and that was a mistake - it's The Insider that the show is airing on.

Beth is crying.

Joran as well as all those who protected him from implication in the events that encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 are responsible for those tears.

Janet

Very true. It's despicable, one has to hope that they will be brought to justice here on this earth before they hit that fire in hell.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: November 02, 2010, 02:54:13 AM »

I saw the Entertainment Tonight segment.  It was basically a lead in to their Friday show,
but it showed Beth in Castro Castro crying her eyes out....big tears running down her cheeks.
I don't know if it was before or after she confronted Joran.
It was sad.

The  boy is a pile of crap.  He is EVIL, MEAN, SICK etc.,etc.,etc.  How can anyone put a mother through all of this?
I hope Anita is watching all of this.  She was his next target.

I'm sure Anita is watching all of this and will suffer in some way, shape or form for his actions.  I don't care if she's 'disowned' him....she's full of crap, too.

Why doesn't Anita do the right thing? Go down to Peru and beat the hell out of her son until he tells her what he did to Natalee and where her remains are. To do nothing means she is just as culpable as her murdering son. At some point G_d will turn his back on her and her whole generation.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: November 02, 2010, 02:56:54 AM »

I think I posted Inside Edition and that was a mistake - it's The Insider that the show is airing on.

Yes, I remember that now too Kermit.  I don't get that one either.  It's available on the network channels that are listed in my program guide, but that I'm not allowed to purchase because of my local affiliates.

I called just to make sure that was still a "rule" and of course it is.   

I'm hoping that Entertainment Tonight will have basically the same information.

Well, it looks like they are going to show Beth meeting with Joran on Sunday.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: November 02, 2010, 02:58:24 AM »

Justice for Natalee...

and Stephany!   

Thank you texasmom for posting this each evening as a reminder of  these Angels
G_d bless.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: November 02, 2010, 09:24:42 AM »

Did Beth say somewhere in the program with Peter, that they didn't believe Joran's story of Paulus
burying Natalee in the construction site, because they thought that he had put Natalee in the water?

Morning all!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #407 on: November 02, 2010, 11:03:35 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: November 02, 2010, 11:32:57 AM »

Why doesn't Anita do the right thing? Go down to Peru and beat the hell out of her son until he tells her what he did to Natalee and where her remains are. To do nothing means she is just as culpable as her murdering son. At some point G_d will turn his back on her and her whole generation.

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a pervasive pattern of grandiosity, need for admiration, and a lack of empathy.  The narcissist is described as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, and prestige. Narcissistic personality disorder is closely linked to self-centeredness.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: November 02, 2010, 11:40:57 AM »

Klaasend - Scared Monkeys

Talking To Beth Holloway Five Years After Natalee's Disappearance
05/30/10 1:45 pm

"Tragedy creates an opportunity to make a difference."

Making A Difference

Beth tells the story of Natalee's disappearance to high school and college students round the nation as part of her work with the Natalee Holloway Resource Center,which launches in D.C. on June 8

"The Natalee Holloway Resource Center is focusing on education and crime prevention, and in the event that a loved one goes missing we have the resources and the contacts to assist the families."

http://www.abc3340.com/news/stories/0510/741129.html

++++++

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Mayday 360
http://www.mayday360.com/default.aspx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: November 02, 2010, 01:14:05 PM »

I saw the Entertainment Tonight segment.  It was basically a lead in to their Friday show,
but it showed Beth in Castro Castro crying her eyes out....big tears running down her cheeks.
I don't know if it was before or after she confronted Joran.
It was sad.

The  boy is a pile of crap.  He is EVIL, MEAN, SICK etc.,etc.,etc.  How can anyone put a mother through all of this?
I hope Anita is watching all of this.  She was his next target.

I'm sure Anita is watching all of this and will suffer in some way, shape or form for his actions.  I don't care if she's 'disowned' him....she's full of crap, too.

I'm pretty sure Anita knows Joran would just lie to her as well as everybody else.  Besides, she has parties to attend!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: November 02, 2010, 06:07:40 PM »

Sunday night's show on Youtube:

Part 1 of 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZeKZl6T6Kc
Part 2 of 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=705G6JJ_o9U
Part 3 of 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN2CvdCAExY
Part 4 of 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTH1K1xIS3U

Google translation:

Last Sunday (31-10-2010) told Beth on our program for the first time how hard extortion by Joran van der Sloot in his work is gone, and he's trying to extort $ 250,000. In return he promised to designate the place where he would have buried Natalee. Beth provided our program all e-mails Joran wrote to her. These give a shocking picture of the ruthless, calculating way he has the feelings of Natalee's distraught mother played. Peter Beth looked at her home in Birmingham in the U.S. state of Alabama.

Source: www.peterrdevries.nl

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: November 02, 2010, 06:30:52 PM »

Did Beth say somewhere in the program with Peter, that they didn't believe Joran's story of Paulus
burying Natalee in the construction site, because they thought that he had put Natalee in the water?

Morning all!

I don't remember that Magnolia, but I'll go back and listen again when I can tonight to make sure.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: November 02, 2010, 06:47:42 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/corte-mainmenu-29/23710-tai-foo-courtney-lee-condena-pa-posecion-di-arma.html

Papiamentu translation:

tai foo courtney lee condena before posecion by arm

tuesday, 02 november 2010 10:07

child by ex minister ramon lee, esta tai foo courtney lee owing to hear yesterday by corte superor cu the is wordo castiga at 3 moon by gaol condicional cu one time by proof by 2 year y also afl. 2500 at multa. the sentencia by corte superior owing to come after cu ministerio owing to apela the first sentencia, relaciona cu posecion ilegal by one arm by candela. but the decision by corte superior is practicamente same cu esun by corte in first instancia.

comentarionan (3) mustra/kita comentarionan come across...

scirbi before trompfjb, november 02, 2010
afl 2500 is one multa??? bleak before hear cu yui by ramon lee owing to attain only 3 moon by gaol voorwaardelijk. this is klasse justitie in optima form. everybody cu arm by candela have to go kia before at least 1 year. manner all another aruban cu comete the crimen here, because one criminal the is. that clase by jurisprudentie this is before casonan cu is go come. consider before hour police garabo cu arm by candela before thou father or mamma is member of parliament or minister. bleak. +1 come across...

scirbi before straightpoint, november 02, 2010
hour are you do bad, the is come bek pabo. then in the caso here in form multiple. life sweet owing to come to anend. 1. sit castigo by 3 moon. 2. one multa by 2500,00. but this do not all cos. the person here ta: 1. be alive in one cas by lotto before sport. 2. do not pay huur. 3. do not pay water. 4. do not pay coriente. 5. is core in car by lotto before sport. before colmo ela bay sconde the car by lotto before they not laydown sticker by lotto on the car. the person here her future relacion by job cu lotto before sport assure,no is brilliante more. +1 come across...

scirbi before mena, november 02, 2010
according i do not deal by the person here cu you is menciona. find out good that are you skibi. according i am one lady live rikamanete so. not cu i is cu the hendenan here. pace is one ten are you hear cu they're skibi cos left in 24ora. +1 come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: November 02, 2010, 06:50:54 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_80438.php

Google translation:

Schools closed as a precaution storm

November 2, 2010, 14:34 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
Print this article 

ORANGE CITY - The government closed all schools this morning as a precaution for bad weather, which results from the passage of Tropical Storm Tomas along the ABC islands. Especially Curacao was much troubled because of excessive rainfall.

Premier Mike Eman (AVP) tonight had contact with Curaçao Prime Minister Gerrit Schotte. Early this morning he left on Canal to close 90 schools to know because according to the weather forecast was not clear whether the storm on the neighboring island of Aruba also would be taken. In the early morning hours went all the way down from the sky and there were significant rainfall. Of persistent rain, as in Curacao until the conclusion of this paper is the question. Tomas is located in the weather of eleven hours this morning north of Colombia and now pulls away from the ABC islands. "The presence of this weather system, however, argued persistently moist air so it will remain cloudy with scattered showers. Local rainfall can cause flooding and heavy again, "said the Meteorological Department.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: November 02, 2010, 07:11:57 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_80429.php

Google translation:

Hit & run driver caught

November 2, 2010, 14:23 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
Print this article 

ORANGE CITY - The identity of the dead yesterday morning in Kamay ridden man is known. Yesterday afternoon, police spokesman John Larmonie made known that it is the 54-year-old Peruvian Francisco Vargas Machuca. The victim lived in Jaburibari but applied to a temporary home in Kamay. The identity of the driver who is suspected to have hit Machuca, then keep on driving, is known. The 38-year-old Colombian JCDR refused a breath test to do after he was arrested that morning in the North. He was transported to the emergency room of the hospital where he had to have blood shots in order to determine whether it is under the influence of alcohol, left this morning Larmonie spokesman for this newspaper.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: November 02, 2010, 07:16:21 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_80434.php

Google translation:

Wix and robbers lay in dispute

November 2, 2010, 14:25 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
Print this article 

ORANGE CITY - Former press Judge Jos Roovers and attorney Ronald Wix have settled their dispute. Today they sent a joint press release in which they declared to have a conversation conducted to determine whether they could resolve their dispute.

The gentlemen explained "in detail" to have discussed the limits of freedom of expression. "That fundamental right is not simply about good taste," he admits Robbins. "It reaches so far that if necessary Wix his opinion on the ruling could give as he has done." Wix contrast regrets that he did the same context the statement that the ruling Robbins a preconceived goal would have given. "Wix impartiality of the court has no doubt want to Robbins," reads the statement. This is the disciplinary complaint dismissed, said the lords.

Robbins served in September a disciplinary complaint against Wix. The complaint was in response to remarks made by Wix on the verdict in the case of Robbins Lotto Pa Deporte against Endy Croes. Robbins also submitted his additional responsibilities, including those of people judge and president of the Foundation for Postgraduate Education Aruba, early disregarded. Wix, the former president of the Bar Association, responded angry about the verdict with the words of Robbins. He said "In all my years as a lawyer I have never seen such a sentence as this mess." Robbins found that this ruling "a line was crossed." Rudy Oomen, the current president of the Bar Association responded resented the statements of Wix. During the installation of three new judges the day after the awards, gave Oomen that criticism, even outside the courtroom, 'good' is. "But when that criticism is a smear campaign lit tone and the person of the judge is played, that gnaws at one of the cornerstones of the law and cross boundaries. We must accept it from anyone. Not politicians, but not lawyers. "

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: November 02, 2010, 07:50:53 PM »

Sunday night's show on Youtube:

Part 1 of 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZeKZl6T6Kc
Part 2 of 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=705G6JJ_o9U
Part 3 of 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN2CvdCAExY
Part 4 of 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTH1K1xIS3U

Google translation:

Last Sunday (31-10-2010) told Beth on our program for the first time how hard extortion by Joran van der Sloot in his work is gone, and he's trying to extort $ 250,000. In return he promised to designate the place where he would have buried Natalee. Beth provided our program all e-mails Joran wrote to her. These give a shocking picture of the ruthless, calculating way he has the feelings of Natalee's distraught mother played. Peter Beth looked at her home in Birmingham in the U.S. state of Alabama.

Source: www.peterrdevries.nl

Thanks texasmom!  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: November 02, 2010, 08:49:18 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW TONIGHT AT 9PM ET:

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #419 on: November 02, 2010, 11:10:05 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_80438.php

Google translation:

Schools closed as a precaution storm

November 2, 2010, 14:34 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
Print this article 

ORANGE CITY - The government closed all schools this morning as a precaution for bad weather, which results from the passage of Tropical Storm Tomas along the ABC islands. Especially Curacao was much troubled because of excessive rainfall.

Premier Mike Eman (AVP) tonight had contact with Curaçao Prime Minister Gerrit Schotte. Early this morning he left on Canal to close 90 schools to know because according to the weather forecast was not clear whether the storm on the neighboring island of Aruba also would be taken. In the early morning hours went all the way down from the sky and there were significant rainfall. Of persistent rain, as in Curacao until the conclusion of this paper is the question. Tomas is located in the weather of eleven hours this morning north of Colombia and now pulls away from the ABC islands. "The presence of this weather system, however, argued persistently moist air so it will remain cloudy with scattered showers. Local rainfall can cause flooding and heavy again, "said the Meteorological Department.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.