March 18, 2024, 10:08:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #850 10/24/10 - 11/16/10  (Read 382608 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #480 on: November 05, 2010, 09:48:27 PM »

I'm trying to go back and recap some of what was said on tonight's Entertainment Tonight...it's so splintered I've tried to put some of it in order.  Please bear with me if I don't get exactly each word...I'm trying...but I'm having issues working the playback.  I've started over about 10 times, lol. 

Some of the things Beth said...

"When we arrived at the gates of Castro Castro of course I was anxious, and I was nervous.  When we entered the prison grounds...I still felt...you know...confident that what I was doing was the right thing."

"He took my daughter, he took my life, he took my entire world!"

"I want to see him, I want to get face to face with him." 

"I've hated him for five years, I've wanted to peel his skin off his face."

"I want answers, I want them now."

"I'm thinking this is it, this is my one chance...and I'm never...I will never get this chance again.  As my eyes met him and we were face to face....the only thing that I had left in me that I could do was to just speak from the heart."

"If he thinks I've been pestering him for five years...he hasn't seen anything yet.  Because if he wants to continue to sit there and insist that he doesn't have answers...and doesn't know what happened to Natalee...well then I want him to keep saying that when he's 60 years old sitting in prison."

"He can't even take a mother sitting in front of him to tell her the truth...that's pathetic...it's pathetic."

Speaking to Peter in front of the house Joran claimed Natalee is buried under..."It's another elaborately fabricated story from Joran.  And of course we thought...just maybe...just once...he was telling the truth....but no."

At the beach in Aruba..."It's what I can do now, is come here and look out, and I never could do that."

"I know that Joran will either spend the rest of his life living in a Peruvian prison, or...I will have Natalee...I will bring her home...and I will have the answers I have been so desperately seeking."

To Joran:

"I just wanted to get face-to-face with you."

"Joran, I've been a school teacher for 30 years and I felt like there was a real sincerity that you wanted to get this monkey off your back...and I thought I was, I mean, I thought I was like, you know, that's where we were going."

"If it was an accident, tell me....you know, I don't know...I don't know."

"It's too late for Natalee...but it's not too late for you, Joran."

"I won't do anything until I get some information about Natalee."

"I want to know what happened and I want to move on, Joran.  I want to move on."

"You have your own life ahead, you're the boss of you.  But here Joran, time stands still...the clock stops..and you're just stranded in time."

"Joran, you don't need to lose your life here in prison, and be sitting here when you're 60 years of age, and insisting to me that you don't know what happened."

"You can sit here for the rest of your life."

Joran says:

"I hope you can understand also, it's very hard...hard for me to talk to you."

"This is really not easy, I'm really doing my best.  And I know you have a really good heart...I know that...I know that for a fact...I mean I've made so many bad decisions and all for, for the wrong reasons."

Preview from Monday's ET show:

Joran:  "I've told so many lies."

Beth:  "You didn't listen to me then."

Joran:  "It's not something that's easy."

Fixed a couple mistakes.    Embarassed

Found another one.... Embarassed  I'll really try not to read it again.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: November 05, 2010, 09:51:34 PM »

Kermit, that picture of that POS, Koen is Texas sized!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #482 on: November 05, 2010, 11:28:02 PM »

Yeah, and I couldn't get to another computer to fix it.  Photobucket on this one bugs out. 

Thanks, TM for the transcript.  I still am not happy with the 'The Insider' & 'ET' venue....guess I'm in the minority.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: November 05, 2010, 11:29:09 PM »

IT IS NOT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN THIS WAY

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 1:
  I cannot tell you how much it hurts to lose a child.  There are no words to describe the feelings that choke a parent who outlives a daughter. It is not supposed to happen this way. I was never prepared for this kind of pain, this type of emptiness. My heart has an insurmountable void that used to be filled with Natalee's presence.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: November 05, 2010, 11:32:16 PM »

Yeah, and I couldn't get to another computer to fix it.  Photobucket on this one bugs out. 

Thanks, TM for the transcript.  I still am not happy with the 'The Insider' & 'ET' venue....guess I'm in the minority.

I will join you in that minority corner.  I don't approve either.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: November 06, 2010, 12:16:34 AM »

I didn't get to see what was on The Insider, but I'm definitely with you on the ET part.  I agreed with an earlier post of yours but got sidetracked and didn't respond.  I don't usually watch ET either. 

The ET version didn't have anything about the encounter in the hall either.

islanders
Scared Monkey

« Reply #486 on: November 06, 2010, 12:23:23 AM »

I won't be watching it because the way the story is being chopped up. Too bad he is using the location a previous murder as leverage to reduce his punishment in this murder.

Beth is looking good.

I probably won't be back for a while so peace out.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: November 06, 2010, 12:55:16 AM »

http://www.theinsider.com/news/3376001_EXCLUSIVE_Natalee_Holloway_s_Mom_Faces_Joran_van_der_Sloot

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: November 06, 2010, 01:05:51 AM »

http://www.theinsider.com/polls/3338854_Should_Joran_van_der_Sloot_Be_Forced_To_Discuss_Holloway_Case_Now

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #489 on: November 06, 2010, 01:12:09 AM »

I won't be watching it because the way the story is being chopped up. Too bad he is using the location a previous murder as leverage to reduce his punishment in this murder.

Beth is looking good.

I probably won't be back for a while so peace out.
Agree completely with you islanders...
peace out......
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #490 on: November 06, 2010, 01:21:46 AM »

I support Beth's path to get whatever she can from urine.....
Beth lost her Natalee...
urine will rot in hell on earth..whether in Castro Castro Prison and then a US prison for extortion/fraud....
Let's get the rest of the bastards.....k2, koen.........so many others that seem to be leading a care free life...when they should have been held accountable...
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #491 on: November 06, 2010, 01:25:03 AM »

Sorry if this has been posted. I don't remember seeing it.

http://www.arubaregatta.com/p/34/g32/start

News
20th Edition postponed to November 2011

Due to the small number of entries round September 1st and the high costs to organise the event and make the contracts with airliner, hotel, containertransporter, the organisation decided to postpone the 20th edtion to November 2011. Together with the mainsponsors Aruba Tourism Authority and Heineken Aruba we will make it in 2011 a great event.

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: November 06, 2010, 01:35:08 AM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1327180/Tell-After-years-Natalee-Holloways-desperate-mother-comes-face-face-Joran-Van-der-Sloot.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

'Tell me where she is': After five years, Natalee Holloway's desperate mother comes face to face with Joran Van der Sloot

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 4:35 AM on 6th November 2010

The mother of American teenager Natalee Holloway came face-to-face with her suspected killer Joran van der Sloot in a long-awaited prison confrontation.

After five years, Beth Holloway got the chance to confront him over the disappearance of her beloved daughter, who is believed to have died while travelling in Aruba.

She visited van der Sloot at Peru's notorious Miguel Castro Castro jail, where he is in solitary confinement as he awaits trial for the brutal slaying of Peruvian Stephanie Flores.

Face to face with the man who knows what happened to her daughter: Beth Holloway is filmed on hidden cameras talking to Joran Van der Sloot in a Peruvian prison

Stone-faced: Mrs Holloway pleads with Van der Sloot for information about Natalee - but he only admits that he has made some 'bad decisions'

Hidden cameras followed the brave mother inside the jail and caught the dramatic confrontation.

High-profile Dutch crime reporter Peter De Vries was also involved in the confrontation. It was first reported on in September - but now footage and what was said has been revealed.

Prior to the meeting, De Vries had fitted Mrs Holloway with a hidden microphone to capture every word of her conversation. Four more covert cameras were set up in the prison ward's office.

Van der Sloot, 23, was completely unaware he was being recorded and monitored in a nearby room and had no idea Mrs Holloway was visiting. Prison officials had complied with the covert operation.

Making her way through the barbed wire fence of the maximum-security prison, Mrs Holloway said the adrenalin kicked in.

Accused: Dutch citizen Joran van der Sloot, being held in Peru on charges of murder of another girl, was the last person to be seen with Natalee Holloway in Aruba in 2005

Prison break-in: Beth Holloway-Twitty, pictured in front of a poster of her daughter Natalee, flew to Peru and got into Castro Castro prison to confront Joran van der Sloot

'We arrived at the gates of Castro Castro and of course, I was anxious and nervous,' she said.
'But entering the prison grounds I still felt confident that what I was doing was the right thing.'

The inmate was not handcuffed as he was led into the room, and sat on a chair inches away from Mrs Holloway.

There was no divider or security screen, although a warden was sitting behind a desk.

Mrs Holloway's presence had come as a complete surprise to van der Sloot.

Beth Holloway's plea: 'I want to know what happened and I want to move on, Joran... Tell me where she is.'

Mrs Holloway can be heard pleading with him to put her out of her misery by coming clean about the events in Aruba back in May 2005.

'Just listen to me for a couple of minutes,' she said.
'I won't do anything until I get some information about Natalee.
'I want to know what happened and I want to move on, Joran. I want to move on.
'If it was an accident, tell me. I don't know.
'It's too late for Natalee but it's not too late for you Joran. I just wanted to get face to face with you. I don't have any hate in me.

Van der Sloot's reply: 'I hope you can understand it's very hard for me to talk to you... It is the least I owe you, for sure. I've made so many bad decisions and for all the wrong reasons.'

'Joran I've been a school teacher for 30 years and I felt like there was a real sincerity that you wanted to get this monkey off your back.
'And I thought that's where we were going. I know you want your life back.
'But you're looking at spending the rest of our life in prison.
'You have your own life ahead, you're the boss of you. But here, Joran, the time stands still, the clock stops. You're just stranded in time.'

After listening in silence for four minutes, van der Sloot finally spoke.
'I hope you can understand it's very hard for me to talk to you,' he said.
'It's really not easy, I'm really doing my best. I know you have a very good heart, I know that for a fact. It is the least I owe you for sure.
'I've made so many bad decisions and all for the wrong reasons.'

Mrs Holloway's desperation grew.

Disappeared: Missing notices were posted on the beach in Aruba where Natalee, 18, went missing in 2005. Van der Sloot remains a strong suspect

'Joran, you don't need to lose your life in prison and be sitting here when you're 60 years of age and be sitting here insisting to me that you don't know what happened,' she said.

'Tell me what happened. Let me take her home.'

After the meeting Mrs Holloway broke down in tears, saying: 'I wanted to see him, I wanted to get face to face with him.

'I wanted to peel the skin off his face. I'm thinking this is it, this is my one chance and I'll never get this chance again.

'My eyes met his and we were face to face. The only thing I had left in me was just to speak from the heart.'

Disappointingly, the liaison did little to help Mrs Holloway's agonising quest for answers.

The riveting footage was aired on prime-time CBS shows The Insider and Entertainment Tonight on Friday, and will also form part of a Dutch crime documentary.

Twice arrested and never charged, Van der Sloot remains the chief suspect in the Natalee Holloway case.

The pretty blonde 18-year-old had disappeared on the last night of a high school graduation trip and was last seen leaving a club with van der Sloot and his two friends.

Her body has never been found.

Castro Castro prison: An aerial view of the Peruvian prison holding Joran van der sloot. He is charged with the murder of Stephany Flores on May 30

Mrs Holloway, from Alabama, has always been vocal about her only daughter's suspected killer, saying he has 'dragged her through hell'.

She has devoted her life to uncovering the truth.

More compelling footage is set to be aired on CBS next week.

'If he thinks I've been pestering him for the past five years, he hasn't seen anything yet,' she said.

'Because if he wants to sit there and keep insisting that he doesn't have answers or doesn't know what happened to Natalee well then I want him to keep saying that when he's 60 years old sitting in prison.

'He can't even take a mother sitting in front of him to tell her the truth?

'That's pathetic, it's pathetic.'

In June this year, Van der Sloot was indicted by a federal grand jury in Alabama for trying to extort $200,00 from Mrs Holloway.

In exchange for cash, he allegedly promised to tell her the location of Natalee's remains. The footage showed her revisiting the supposed Aruba locations with De Vries.

'It was another elaborately fabricated story from Joran,' she said.
'Of course we'd thought just maybe, just once he was telling the truth. But no.

'I know that Joran will either spend the rest of his life living in a Peruvian prison or I will have Natalee and will bring her home and I will have the answers I've been so desperately seeking.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1327180/Tell-After-years-Natalee-Holloways-desperate-mother-comes-face-face-Joran-Van-der-Sloot.html?ito=feeds-newsxml#ixzz14Td6Ven7

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: November 06, 2010, 01:54:18 AM »

There's a new "preview" up on Peter's website!   

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/nieuws/de-confrontatie-tussen-beth-en-joran/

Friday, November 5, 2010, 14:52 hours

News

The confrontation between Beth Holloway, Joran

Take a look at the promo!

Joran van der Sloot

"I stay on his back until I know what happened."

Beth Holloway Joran even know how to find the maximum-security Castro Castro prison in Lima, so we leave our Sunday broadcast show. If after five years uncertainty Beth come face to face with the man who left her daughter away, she prays to Joran to tell the truth about what happened to Natalee.

Worked in secret to our program a real mission impossible for a meeting between Joran and Beth to set up in the Castro Castro prison. Arrived in Peru show that plan a lot of tedious to have. We found that Peru is a country of corruption, violence, nepotism and agreements are not fulfilled. But Peru is also a country where sometimes you can luck suddenly and where at the highest level of sudden unexpected doors open ..

Beth Holloway

Repentance

In our program we show how Peter and his team along with Beth and a cargo of equipment entering the prison, the action almost falls into the water by Joran Joran lawyer and how Beth and eventually face to face with each other to assist in the boardroom. Joran, who in a recent interview said sorry for his actions, really regret about what happened to Natalee Holloway?

In Peru Beth in front of our cameras also met with the brother of the murdered Stephany Flores. Lima Beth wanted to make sure that Joran this time the dance rises, as five years ago in the case of Natalee have seemed to happen.

Aruba
Peter and Beth finally travel together to Aruba, where they go to the beach where it all began five years ago: the scene where Natalee vanished. Beth Holloway never dared go there because they could not cope emotionally. To conclude the special trip, Peter on the beach in Aruba a gripping interview with Beth.

Peter R. de Vries, crime reporter, Sunday, November 7 at 21:30 at SBS 6.

Last Updated: Friday, November 5, 2010, 14:54 hours

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/nieuws/de-confrontatie-tussen-beth-en-joran/

Found the new preview on youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NatGz5OfmhA

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NatGz5OfmhA?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/NatGz5OfmhA?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: November 06, 2010, 02:35:56 AM »

If I understand correctly, Dolfi Richardson's wife has been appointed "interim" Chief of Police while Dolfi's in Holland and Trudy Hassell is in Qatar for two weeks.

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/23914-jeannette-richardson-na-cabes-di-cuerpo-policial.html

Papiamentu translation:

jeannette richardson at cabes by cuerpo policial

friday, 05 november 2010 19:50

relaciona cu one biahe by job, alto comisario dolfi richardson will is at the netherlands before reuni on rst, while cu comisario trudy hassell will is at qatar before one meeting by interpol. cu the two unique comisarionan ausente, cuerpo policial have to owing to apunta jeannette richardson-baars, that is casa by the actual alto comisario because the boss interino till cu day 15 by november proximo. the storia by sra. jeannette richardson- baars is uno very peculiar because before ley the have to owing to become comisario for by very time come to anend. the was inspector by police even first cu her casa the become inspector. jeannette richardson-baars owing to arrive aruba by year 1995 y owing to arrive by ocupa several funcion in cuerpo policial. before several year the was boss by the staff by alto comisario y was fungi because the consehero principal by the alto comisario. but before one or another motibo, probably before evita one conflicto by interest cu her casa, owing to opta before not nombr'e in the funcion by comisario but owing to want'e in the funcion by alto inspector by police. by year 2009 the is boss by the "divisie politie opleiding provided that ontwikkeling" under where scol before police is resorta. do not conoci if will nombr'e comisario by police at present, but at least in the next two week the is sit in the chair by her same casa, because korpschef interino.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: November 06, 2010, 02:45:44 AM »

Justice for Natalee...

and Stephany!   

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: November 06, 2010, 07:25:49 AM »

I will join you in that minority corner.  I don't approve either.

Moi aussi. I've been asking myself, since when did this become entertainment?

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #497 on: November 06, 2010, 07:28:28 AM »

Ok.......so there they are sitting quietly at a desk, obviously in some type of office at the facility. Where's all the drama that was portrayed in the media about them busting in the prison to get to see Joran.....  Cracks me up. Keep  Beth.... keep  and thank you Peter D. Hunkmeister for making this happen. Perhaps one day he'll crack and the truth will spill. Problem is...he's lied so much from day one, how would 'his truth' be proven, unless and until Natalee's remains are uncovered/recovered. Which imo, is now impossible. I do not think she is recoverble. Anyway...just my

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: November 06, 2010, 09:57:08 AM »

If I understand correctly, Dolfi Richardson's wife has been appointed "interim" Chief of Police while Dolfi's in Holland and Trudy Hassell is in Qatar for two weeks.

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/23914-jeannette-richardson-na-cabes-di-cuerpo-policial.html

Papiamentu translation:

jeannette richardson at cabes by cuerpo policial

friday, 05 november 2010 19:50

relaciona cu one biahe by job, alto comisario dolfi richardson will is at the netherlands before reuni on rst, while cu comisario trudy hassell will is at qatar before one meeting by interpol. cu the two unique comisarionan ausente, cuerpo policial have to owing to apunta jeannette richardson-baars, that is casa by the actual alto comisario because the boss interino till cu day 15 by november proximo. the storia by sra. jeannette richardson- baars is uno very peculiar because before ley the have to owing to become comisario for by very time come to anend. the was inspector by police even first cu her casa the become inspector. jeannette richardson-baars owing to arrive aruba by year 1995 y owing to arrive by ocupa several funcion in cuerpo policial. before several year the was boss by the staff by alto comisario y was fungi because the consehero principal by the alto comisario. but before one or another motibo, probably before evita one conflicto by interest cu her casa, owing to opta before not nombr'e in the funcion by comisario but owing to want'e in the funcion by alto inspector by police. by year 2009 the is boss by the "divisie politie opleiding provided that ontwikkeling" under where scol before police is resorta. do not conoci if will nombr'e comisario by police at present, but at least in the next two week the is sit in the chair by her same casa, because korpschef interino.

We found that Peru (????)  is a country of corruption, violence, nepotism and agreements are not fulfilled.  Sounds like Aruba, to me.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #499 on: November 06, 2010, 10:00:26 AM »

There was one segment near the end of last night's The Insider that I forgot to mention.  Beth tells Joran that had she known he'd asked for a plane ticket back to Aruba in an email prior to the 30th, she would have obliged.  She said 'they' didn't show me the email until the 30th. 

Yes, I know....I'm not the greatest at transcriptions. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.