March 18, 2024, 09:08:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #850 10/24/10 - 11/16/10  (Read 382601 times)
Agraria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #520 on: November 07, 2010, 01:18:23 AM »

Face to face with the man who knows what happened to her daughter: Beth Holloway is filmed on hidden cameras talking to Joran Van der Sloot in a Peruvian prison.

Stone-faced: Mrs Holloway pleads with Van der Sloot for information about Natalee - but he only admits that he has made some 'bad decisions'.

Hidden cameras followed the brave mother inside the jail and caught the dramatic confrontation.

High-profile Dutch crime reporter Peter De Vries was also involved in the confrontation.

It was first reported on in September that Mrs Holloway had "snuck" into the prison to confront Van der Sloot - but now footage and what was said has been revealed for the first time.

Prior to the meeting, De Vries had fitted Mrs Holloway with a hidden microphone to capture every word of her conversation. Four more covert cameras were set up in the prison warden's office.

Van der Sloot, 23, was completely unaware he was being recorded and monitored in a nearby room and had no idea Mrs Holloway was visiting. Prison officials had complied with the covert operation.

Making her way through the barbed wire fence of the maximum-security prison, Mrs Holloway said the adrenalin kicked in.

We arrived at the gates of Castro Castro and of course, I was anxious and nervous,' she said.

But entering the prison grounds I still felt confident that what I was doing was the right thing.

The inmate was not handcuffed as he was led into the room, and sat on a chair inches away from Mrs Holloway.

There was no divider or security screen, although a warden was sitting behind a desk. Mrs Holloway's presence had come as a complete surprise to van der Sloot.

Mrs Holloway can be heard pleading with him to put her out of her misery by coming clean about the events in Aruba back in May 2005.

Just listen to me for a couple of minutes,' she said.

Beth Holloway's plea: 'I want to know what happened and I want to move on, Joran... Tell me where she is.'

I won't do anything until I get some information about Natalee.

I want to know what happened and I want to move on, Joran. I want to move on.

If it was an accident, tell me. I don't know.

It's too late for Natalee but it's not too late for you Joran. I just want to get face to face with you. I don't have any hate in me.

Van der Sloot's reply: 'I hope you can understand it's very hard for me to talk to you... It is the least I owe you, for sure. I've made so many bad decisions and for all the wrong reasons.

Joran I've been a school teacher for 30 years and I felt like there was a real sincerity that you wanted to get this monkey off your back.

And I thought that's where we were going. I know you want your life back.

But you're looking at spending the rest of our life in prison.

You have your own life ahead, you're the boss of you. But here, Joran, the time stands still, the clock stops. You're just stranded in time.'

After listening in silence for four minutes, van der Sloot finally spoke.

I hope you can understand it's very hard for me to talk to you,' he said.

It's really not easy, I'm really doing my best. I know you have a very good heart, I know that for a fact. It is the least I owe you for sure.

I've made so many bad decisions and all for the wrong reasons.

Mrs. Holloway's desperation grew.

Joran, you don't need to lose your life in prison and be sitting here when you're 60 years of age and be sitting here insisting to me that you don't know what happened she said.

Tell me what happened, let me take her home.

After the meeting Mrs Holloway broke down in tears, saying: 'I wanted to see him, I wanted to get face to face with him.

I wanted to peel the skin off his face. I'm thinking this is it, this is my one chance and I'll never get this chance again.

My eyes met his and we were face to face. The only thing I had left in me was just to speak from the heart.

Disappointingly, the liaison did little to help Mrs Holloway's agonising quest for answers.

The riveting footage was aired on prime-time CBS shows The Insider and Entertainment Tonight on Friday, and will also form part of a Dutch crime documentary.

Twice arrested and never charged, Van der Sloot remains the chief suspect in the Natalee Holloway case.

The pretty blonde 18-year-old had disappeared on the last night of a high school graduation trip and was last seen leaving a club with van der Sloot and his two friends.

Her body has never been found

Castro Castro prison: An aerial view of the Peruvian prison holding Joran van der sloot. He is charged with the murder of Stephany Flores on May 30.

Mrs Holloway, from Alabama, has always been vocal about her only daughter's suspected killer, saying he has 'dragged her through hell.

She has devoted her life to uncovering the truth.

Because if he wants to sit there and keep insisting that he doesn't have answers or doesn't know what happened to Natalee well then I want him to keep saying that when he's 60 years old sitting in prison.

He can't even take a mother sitting in front of him to tell her the truth ?

That's pathetic, it's pathetic.

In June this year, Van der Sloot was indicted by a federal grand jury in Alabama for trying to extort $200,00 from Mrs Holloway.

In exchange for cash, he allegedly promised to tell her the location of Natalee's remains. The footage showed her revisiting the supposed Aruba locations with De Vries.

It was another elaborately fabricated story from Joran,' she said.

Of course we'd thought just maybe, just once he was telling the truth. But no.

I know that Joran will either spend the rest of his life living in a Peruvian prison or I will have Natalee and will bring her home and I will have the answers I've been so desperately seeking.

See part of Peter De Vries' interview with Beth Holloway here - and the moment she comes face to face with Van der Sloot (around 5min50secs in)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1327180/Tell-After-years-Natalee-Holloways-desperate-mother-comes-face-face-Joran-Van-der-Sloot.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

I missed the show, Magnolia...I knew there would be something here. 

Thanks so much or the update!!!

{{{Big Hug}}}

Tricia

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #521 on: November 07, 2010, 02:08:47 AM »

Justice for Natalee...

and Stephany!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: November 07, 2010, 09:18:16 AM »

O/T

There is always hope!

http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/content.php?webid=profile_lekelund

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/11/07/calif-mother-ids-missing-daughters-bracelet/?test=latestnews

Calif. Mother I.D.'s Missing Daughter's Bracelet

Published November 07, 2010 | Associated Press

FULLERTON, Calif. -- The mother of a Southern California woman who vanished almost 10 years ago said Saturday a bracelet found on recently unearthed remains belonged to her daughter.

Nancy Ekelund of Fullerton told The Associated Press that she had met with a coroner's investigator and instantly recognized the gold-link bracelet she had given as a present to her daughter Lynsie Ekelund, a 20-year old Fullerton College student who disappeared in 2001.

((snipped))
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #523 on: November 07, 2010, 10:24:03 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: November 07, 2010, 10:43:02 AM »

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: November 07, 2010, 10:45:01 AM »

http://www.sbs6.nl/

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: November 07, 2010, 02:05:34 PM »

Blog's for Natalee's FB is rather embarrassing.  Why have it if you aren't going to update or monitor it?

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=97761741128&v=wall
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: November 07, 2010, 02:11:47 PM »

Blog's for Natalee's FB is rather embarrassing.  Why have it if you aren't going to update or monitor it?

I see what you mean Klaas...
There's just something unsettling (to say the LEAST) about a FB titled "Blog's for Natalee" that has the last post (almost a month old, btw) that looks like spam and discusses weight loss via Acai diet and colon cleanse.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: November 07, 2010, 02:57:00 PM »

My point exactly Muffy.  All they have to do is monitor it occasionally.

and they probably will now, lol
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: November 07, 2010, 03:03:05 PM »

My point exactly Muffy.  All they have to do is monitor it occasionally.

and they probably will now, lol

Let's hope it's monitored on a regular basis in the future to prevent it from becoming a target/dumping ground for spam.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: November 07, 2010, 03:11:32 PM »

I see what you mean Klaas...
There's just something unsettling (to say the LEAST) about a FB titled "Blog's for Natalee" that has the last post (almost a month old, btw) that looks like spam and discusses weight loss via Acai diet and colon cleanse.   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: November 07, 2010, 03:14:40 PM »

Klaas/Mods

Please delete posts 679 and 680 in the Devries' thread.  I posted in the wrong thread.

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: November 07, 2010, 03:16:02 PM »

Klaas/Mods

Please delete posts 679 and 680 in the Devries' thread.  I posted in the wrong thread.

Thanks

Janet

OK
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: November 07, 2010, 03:20:00 PM »

Looks like there are some problems from Tomas in Aruba...I've been reading (social pages) about a couple of the other beaches being washed away in the tides too.

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/23946-entrada-pa-baby-beach-blokia-cu-awa.html

Papiamentu translation:

entrance before baby beach blokia cu water

sunday, 07 november 2010 13:45

swim is more facil before arrive baby beach. the bad time by tomas y her consecuencianan owing to trece cierto problem before esnan cu be willing to arrive baby beach. for by lone palm stadium come to anend can see the cantidad by water cu is tapa the veld y also ascend the caminda. before esnan cu is cuida they car kizas the do not saludable before happen in the water here. the is water cu enough salt. same cu the area here have another partinan cu also owing to attain danjo by the lama bruto. the lama owing to ascend earth y throw till even palapa abao near by low rise hotel. the photograph here self is saca some pabao by baby beach where the water by lama y awacero owing to bird riva the caminda y area rond.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: November 07, 2010, 04:14:11 PM »

International Travel Tips

1. Communication

Before you leave the country, activate international calling on your cell phone. And be sure you know how to make an international phone call. The area code to the U.S. is 001, followed by the area code and number you are calling. Always carry your cell on your person, not in a purse or a briefcase ...

www.internationalsafetravelsfoundation.org

Page 31:
  Clutching both portraits, Jug and I drive to the private hangar at the far side of the Birmingham airport.  On the way I contact Cingular Wireless and have international calling activated on my cell.  I activate Natalee's too.  If she has hers with her, she can call me now.  If she had had international calling last night, she could have called someone for help.  Why didn't we do this before she left?  I feel such regret

_________

The undermining of the integrity of Beth and Jug was an intregal part of the Aruban misinformation campaign WHICH was established early on to distance Joran from implication in the events that encompassing the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

+++++++ 

Disappearance
Missing White Female
by Bryan Burrough
January 2006

Gerold Dompig:

"We have taken two statements, from Julia Renfro and a Holiday Inn worker, that Beth told them she had gotten a call from her daughter, and that she was in love with a tall, blue-eyed Dutch teenager. So [Beth] had contact with her daughter. But she denies it. The question is why. If [the Twittys] don't level with us, how can they talk about a conspiracy? We need to know the truth. Joran did not have blue eyes. So who was this boy?" Beth denies making any such statements, or even having talked with Natalee while she was in Aruba.

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/features/2006/01/natalee200601?currentPage=6

'The Abrams Report' for April 19
updated 4/20/2006 10:28:41 AM ET

DAN ABRAMS, HOST:  Beth, any truth to this, I don't know if it's rumor or report, et cetera, that Natalee had said something to you about having a crush on a blonde haired, blue eyed boy in Aruba? 

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER::  Dan, there's just—there's no truth to that at all.  You know Natalee had not called me.  She didn't have international calling on her phone and no she never—her friends said that this never happened, it was never mentioned.  And just simply it's just another rumor that had started and it's just not true, Dan.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12405242/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: November 07, 2010, 04:51:50 PM »

From Friday's Entertainment Tonight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM4Kg7BdRfw

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iM4Kg7BdRfw?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/iM4Kg7BdRfw?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: November 07, 2010, 05:04:26 PM »

Much better watching it in the youtube, than it was on ET Friday night!  JMO   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: November 07, 2010, 05:08:19 PM »

I think this is Part 2 of Peter's show, on his website!   

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/archief/de-confrontatie-tussen-beth-en-joran/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: November 07, 2010, 07:09:40 PM »

I think this is Part 2 of Peter's show, on his website!   

That was it, I've just finished watching. 

Thank you Peter R. DeVries!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: November 07, 2010, 07:17:41 PM »

Beth Holloway:

59:25
I think there is more to come … there is more to come.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.