March 19, 2024, 12:44:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #850 10/24/10 - 11/16/10  (Read 382626 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #540 on: November 07, 2010, 10:38:35 PM »

Peter and Beth's meeting with Enrique Flores:

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/archief/de-confrontatie-tussen-beth-en-joran/

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: November 07, 2010, 10:40:24 PM »

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: November 07, 2010, 11:44:24 PM »

Justice for Natalee...

and Stephany!   

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #543 on: November 07, 2010, 11:46:40 PM »

Looks like they are losing a lot of their beaches. All that nice white sand that they brought in, too bad, not.

2 4 1
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: November 08, 2010, 12:06:29 AM »

Looks like they are losing a lot of their beaches. All that nice white sand that they brought in, too bad, not.

I also read that mosquitoes are eating them alive since all of the rain.   

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #545 on: November 08, 2010, 05:17:59 AM »

I think this is Part 2 of Peter's show, on his website!   

Can't see that one, hope Pt. 2 gets youtubed. The hair was standing up on the back of my neck watching part 1. Unbeleivable.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #546 on: November 08, 2010, 09:15:14 AM »

Oh Lord,  I was getting ready for work this morning, while watching GMA and all of a sudden the  tape of Beth talking to Joran came on and I began to cry.  THERE went the makeup I was trying to put on.  D@mn B@stard!!!!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: November 08, 2010, 09:32:55 AM »

I'm attempting to download this one right now.  Hopefully it will work and I can put it up on Youtube.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #548 on: November 08, 2010, 10:36:48 AM »

TY

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #549 on: November 08, 2010, 11:08:15 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: November 08, 2010, 12:24:33 PM »

I'm attempting to download this one right now.  Hopefully it will work and I can put it up on Youtube.

Klaas

Were you able to download the first part.  My son did it for me but ... with great difficulty.  He saved in a folder the instructions of the backroad route he took to accomplish the task.  Do you want me to email those instruction to you.  It is all Dutch to me.

Janet   

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: November 08, 2010, 12:27:01 PM »

Thank you texasmom for posting that link.

G_D BLESS PETER DEVRIES AND HIS CREW AND BETH FOR THEIR BRAVERY AND RELENTLESS PURSUIT OF THE TRUTH & JUSTICE!!!!

MORE TO COME

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: November 08, 2010, 12:28:00 PM »

Those man-made beaches were developed by mostly foreign investors when they began to develop Aruba as a tourist destination.  It's entirely possible for many of them to just erode over time without expensive upkeep.  More of that Krama it appears to me.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: November 08, 2010, 12:30:12 PM »

Beth Holloway:

59:25
I think there is more to come … there is more to come.

BUMPED

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: November 08, 2010, 12:34:07 PM »

Janet,
did you listen to Stephany's brother about what he said of their Justice system and the judge?

justice is coming.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: November 08, 2010, 12:47:57 PM »

Janet,
did you listen to Stephany's brother about what he said of their Justice system and the judge?

justice is coming.

Ribbit!!

Janet

++++++

Beth on Greta, November 19, 2008:

HOLLOWAY: Yes. And Greta, I was just wanting to say that, you know, like I said, it's been a long time, but it's never too late for justice. And I'd be good with a "Midnight Express" prison anywhere for Joran.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454527,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: November 08, 2010, 01:31:19 PM »

ENRIQUE FLORES, STEPHANY'S BROTHER: "I really trust the Peruvian system."

11:48

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: November 08, 2010, 02:22:43 PM »

They are showing footage and talking about Beth going into Castro Castro on that new show
"The Talk"
Sharon Osborne says that she knows just how Beth feels and she would do anything to try
to find where her child's remains are.
The ladies think that Joran is a control freak and this is his control over Beth...keeping the
whereabouts of Natalee unknown.

Someone else says that they would find out what Joran's biggest fear is and make sure that
he experienced that thing... by paying someone in the prison to deliver the blow.

Not one of the five ladies said that Beth did wrong by confronting Joran and each said that they
would do likewise.

It was a nice discussion.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: November 08, 2010, 02:40:14 PM »

They are showing footage and talking about Beth going into Castro Castro on that new show
"The Talk"
Sharon Osborne says that she knows just how Beth feels and she would do anything to try
to find where her child's remains are.
The ladies think that Joran is a control freak and this is his control over Beth...keeping the
whereabouts of Natalee unknown.

Someone else says that they would find out what Joran's biggest fear is and make sure that
he experienced that thing... by paying someone in the prison to deliver the blow.

Not one of the five ladies said that Beth did wrong by confronting Joran and each said that they
would do likewise.

It was a nice discussion.

Thanks Magnolia!   

The more than five years that Joran has tormented Beth and all of Natalee's loved ones only reinforces the fact that he is a monster, IMO.  He doesn't know what human decency is and if there is a way to have him face his biggest fear, I'm with the ladies on that too!  And I think it would only be fitting that when he begs for the torture to stop...that the person that could stop it tells him he'll need time to think about that....and will write him a letter when he's made a decision!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: November 08, 2010, 03:46:39 PM »

Thank you texasmom for posting that link.

G_D BLESS PETER DEVRIES AND HIS CREW AND BETH FOR THEIR BRAVERY AND RELENTLESS PURSUIT OF THE TRUTH & JUSTICE!!!!

MORE TO COME

Natalee brought me to SM and she has kept me here....I don't know about anyone else...but this is very painful to watch and listen to...to listen to  Beth begging this animal is heartbreaking. He gives her a little snippet of hope and I HATE HIM EVEN MORE and I never thought was possible.   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.