March 19, 2024, 03:58:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #850 10/24/10 - 11/16/10  (Read 382648 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #560 on: November 08, 2010, 04:50:49 PM »

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/report_der_sloot_jail_director_removed_VXbcXRTieeUlJMtfAtnuyM?CMP=OTC-rss&FEEDNAME=

Van der Sloot jail director removed as Holloway video confrontation aired: reportNEWSCORE

Last Updated: 9:07 AM, November 8, 2010

Posted: 8:46 AM, November 8, 2010

Comments: 0 More  Print The director of the Peruvian prison holding Joran van der Sloot has been relieved of his command following the airing of a secretly-recorded confrontation between the alleged killer and the American mother of one of his supposed victims.

Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf said Monday that Eddie Samame had facilitated the meeting with Beth Holloway (formerly Beth Twitty), the mother of slayed American teenager Natalee Holloway. Van der Sloot -- held in Lima in connection with the killing of Peruvian Stephanie Flores -- has long been the chief suspect in Holloway's murder.

Van der Sloot's lawyer is said to have started legal proceedings against Beth Holloway and investigative journalist Peter R. de Vries.

The interview aired Sunday night on Dutch TV SBS6 and was due to air on CBS' "Entertainment Tonight" and "The Insider" in the United States.

During the confrontation, Beth Holloway sits across a small table from van der Sloot -- with the Dutchman unaware he is being recorded. She pleads with him to come clean about her daughter's death in Aruba in May 2005.

"I want to know what happened and I want to move on, Joran. I want to move on ... If it was an accident, tell me. I don't know, " she said. "It's too late for Natalee but it's not too late for you Joran. I just wanted to get face to face with you. I don't have any hate in me."

Holloway went on: "Joran, I've been a school teacher for 30 years and I felt like there was a real sincerity that you wanted to get this monkey off your back ... And I thought that's where we were going. I know you want your life back ... But you're looking at spending the rest of your life in prison."

Van der Sloot, who remained without handcuffs throughout, listened in silence for a few minutes before finally replying, according to the program commentary.

"I hope you can understand it's very hard for me to talk to you," he said. "It's really not easy, I'm really doing my best. I know you have a very good heart, I know that for a fact. It is the least I owe you for sure."

Beth Holloway left the Miguel Castro Castro prison without the confession she was hoping for, the program concluded.

A US grand jury in the southern state of Alabama, where Natalee Holloway lived, indicted van der Sloot on June 30 for wire fraud and extortion after he allegedly asked her mother for $250,000 to tell her where to find her missing daughter's remains.

Van der Sloot was twice arrested in the Holloway case and spent three months in jail but was never charged. Natalee Holloway's body was never found.

He traveled in May to Lima, where he allegedly killed Flores when she stumbled on his computer files with information on the Holloway case.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: November 08, 2010, 04:56:06 PM »

Thank you texasmom for posting that link.

G_D BLESS PETER DEVRIES AND HIS CREW AND BETH FOR THEIR BRAVERY AND RELENTLESS PURSUIT OF THE TRUTH & JUSTICE!!!!

MORE TO COME

Natalee brought me to SM and she has kept me here....I don't know about anyone else...but this is very painful to watch and listen to...to listen to  Beth begging this animal is heartbreaking. He gives her a little snippet of hope and I HATE HIM EVEN MORE and I never thought was possible.   

It was very painful for me too sunnyintx, and like you... I hate him even more! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: November 08, 2010, 04:58:32 PM »

There was an article, early this morning about bribing etc.:

AMSTERDAM - Joran van der Sloot has its first victim in jail demanded. The director of the Miguel Castro Castro prison in Peru is laid off.

Director Eddie Samame was relieved of his command because of his cooperation in a confrontation between the mother of Natalee Holloway disappeared in 2005, Beth Twitty, and Joran. The director waits a disciplinary measure.

In the room of the prison it was an arranged meeting, which was recorded with a team of secret cameras by Peter R. de Vries. The images were broadcast last night, after earlier in the day leaked over the Internet.

The lawyer of Joran van der Sloot, Mr. Maximo Altez, says that his client by the Director was forced to speak with Twitty. "If he would not cooperate he would be placed in isolation."

He announced a law to institute proceedings against Twitty and De Vries because of "bribing government officials." According to him, access to the prison to "wrongful means" have taken place.

During the meeting with the mother of Natalee Holloway Joran also did not go to her daughter about what happened.

The images were leaked out by De Vries images sold to a station in the U.S. yesterday after they broadcast on the Internet to directly. That was hours before de Vries is a broadcast about a half hour would come.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/8151754/__Gesprek_Joran_kost_gevangenisdirecteur_de_kop__.html?p=4,1

Peter's reaction to the above (borrowed from "The Dutch" at RU):

"Not a penny paid"
Peter is surprised by the announced measure: "This is weird, because there is at the highest level authorized for this action. The director has just been commissioned from on high to work. Condition was not on the case of Stephany Flores would be discussed. That we met. There is nothing on our side at all inappropriately done. Everyone knew what would happen, no one was misled. "

"There is no question of corruption. There we no money, no peso, real zero point zero, paid to enter the prison. That Joran's lawyer that he now calls a procedure to Beth and me tightens due to the bribing of prison authorities, indicates that the man but out of his neck talking, because there's no question of that. It has admitted Beth from compassion, so all the excitement that now arises I do not understand. "

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: November 08, 2010, 05:35:07 PM »

Thank you texasmom for posting that link.

G_D BLESS PETER DEVRIES AND HIS CREW AND BETH FOR THEIR BRAVERY AND RELENTLESS PURSUIT OF THE TRUTH & JUSTICE!!!!

MORE TO COME

Natalee brought me to SM and she has kept me here....I don't know about anyone else...but this is very painful to watch and listen to...to listen to  Beth begging this animal is heartbreaking. He gives her a little snippet of hope and I HATE HIM EVEN MORE and I never thought was possible.   

It was very painful for me too sunnyintx, and like you... I hate him even more! 

I think it surprised me...the feeling....watching Beth...I wanted to kill him....I honestly thought I had moved past that deep dark place of pure hate...but obviously not.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: November 08, 2010, 05:39:57 PM »

There was an article, early this morning about bribing etc.:

AMSTERDAM - Joran van der Sloot has its first victim in jail demanded. The director of the Miguel Castro Castro prison in Peru is laid off.

Director Eddie Samame was relieved of his command because of his cooperation in a confrontation between the mother of Natalee Holloway disappeared in 2005, Beth Twitty, and Joran. The director waits a disciplinary measure.

In the room of the prison it was an arranged meeting, which was recorded with a team of secret cameras by Peter R. de Vries. The images were broadcast last night, after earlier in the day leaked over the Internet.

The lawyer of Joran van der Sloot, Mr. Maximo Altez, says that his client by the Director was forced to speak with Twitty. "If he would not cooperate he would be placed in isolation."

He announced a law to institute proceedings against Twitty and De Vries because of "bribing government officials." According to him, access to the prison to "wrongful means" have taken place.

During the meeting with the mother of Natalee Holloway Joran also did not go to her daughter about what happened.

The images were leaked out by De Vries images sold to a station in the U.S. yesterday after they broadcast on the Internet to directly. That was hours before de Vries is a broadcast about a half hour would come.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/8151754/__Gesprek_Joran_kost_gevangenisdirecteur_de_kop__.html?p=4,1

Peter's reaction to the above (borrowed from "The Dutch" at RU):

"Not a penny paid"
Peter is surprised by the announced measure: "This is weird, because there is at the highest level authorized for this action. The director has just been commissioned from on high to work. Condition was not on the case of Stephany Flores would be discussed. That we met. There is nothing on our side at all inappropriately done. Everyone knew what would happen, no one was misled. "

"There is no question of corruption. There we no money, no peso, real zero point zero, paid to enter the prison. That Joran's lawyer that he now calls a procedure to Beth and me tightens due to the bribing of prison authorities, indicates that the man but out of his neck talking, because there's no question of that. It has admitted Beth from compassion, so all the excitement that now arises I do not understand. "

thanks Buckeye.....I hope the first report is totally inaccurate....Joran's attorney is just blowing smoke Safe

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #565 on: November 08, 2010, 05:40:13 PM »

Joran's lawyer is looking into bringing charges against Beth???  Yeah, that's going to live long and prosper.   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: November 08, 2010, 05:54:34 PM »

This is pretty much the same thing Buckeye posted, but from Peter's website.

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/nieuws/gevangenisdirecteur-castro-castro-op-non-actief-gesteld/

Google translation:

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #567 on: November 08, 2010, 06:22:31 PM »

Joran's lawyer is looking into bringing charges against Beth???  Yeah, that's going to live long and prosper.   

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: November 08, 2010, 08:03:43 PM »

Why is Joran's lawyer not bringing charges against the Dutch journalist who wrote the quickie book?
What about ABC and CNN?

I thought Joran was already in solitary confinement for selling pictures and buying pot.

Castro Castro is sounding more like a Holiday Inn everyday.....cell phones and laptops, sex drugs and
rock and roll.

At least Beth showed him that she is not going away.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: November 08, 2010, 10:35:35 PM »

Why is Joran's lawyer not bringing charges against the Dutch journalist who wrote the quickie book?
What about ABC and CNN?

I thought Joran was already in solitary confinement for selling pictures and buying pot.

Castro Castro is sounding more like a Holiday Inn everyday.....cell phones and laptops, sex drugs and rock and roll.

At least Beth showed him that she is not going away.

Absolutely!   

Of course Joran's lawyer doesn't mind anything John van den Heuval has done.  He's given Joran the spotlight to continue his lies for money, and I would imagine some of that money has been used to pay his lawyer.  I think the book is just more of the same.  Poor Joran...blah blah blah!

As painful as it must have been for Beth to do, I'm glad she did the show with Peter R. DeVries and revealed the truth about the extortion by Joran.   Joran's claims in Van den Hueval's interview with him were obviously blatant lies to try to portray him as the victim...as usual.

And I hope the director of Castro Castro uses that lengthy interview with Van den Heuval to argue his case!  Joran isn't in custody in Peru because of anything to do with Natalee Holloway.  Yet, a large part of that interview was centered around how Natalee and her family have just ruined poor Joran's life, and hurt his family.  If Joran can sit and tell his lies to a reporter, why can't he sit and listen to the mother that he's tortured over her missing daughter for over five years...the same mother that he lied about in that interview?  He wasn't forced to respond to anything!  And I'm sure his concerns about the director having problems if his lawyer wasn't contacted before he sat down with Beth, was only an attempt by that lowlife coward to get out of it!  The director did the right thing, IF he indeed forced Joran to sit down with Beth.  I think the "threat" of solitary is just another lie (by Joran and/or his lawyer) to add some drama.  The director wouldn't need to threaten Joran now would he?  After all, Joran IS IN PRISON, and surely he's not allowed to come and go as he pleases!  If he's told to go to the director's office, threats of solitary shouldn't be needed, right?  The director was there in the office with him, and I don't think there was anything wrong with the director bringing Joran in there to hear what Beth had to say.  I hope the director doesn't lose his job for doing the right thing.

JMO

btw...Van den Heuval's interview with Joran has been translated (Spanish?) and is on youtube.  I'm wondering if that's a television station in Peru that has posted those videos?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVJUy9nB5XU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5orwsHtqF0&feature=related

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: November 08, 2010, 11:03:34 PM »

Beth Holloway

'I wanted to peel the skin off his face. I'm thinking this is it, this is my one chance and I'll never get this chance again.

'My eyes met his and we were face to face. The only thing I had left in me was just to speak from the heart.'

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/archief/de-confrontatie-tussen-beth-en-joran/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: November 08, 2010, 11:05:17 PM »

Beth Holloway

'Tell me what happened. Let me take her home.'

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/archief/de-confrontatie-tussen-beth-en-joran/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: November 08, 2010, 11:05:45 PM »

Interesting...nothing at all about the show...but they'll post this!  

http://www.24ora.com/internacional-mainmenu-6/24023-joran-van-der-sloot-ta-entrega-keho-contra-peter-r-de-vries.html

joran van der sloot is entrega complaint contra peter r. de vries

monday, 08 november 2010 21:52

the advocate by joran van der sloot, is bay in her name at peru, entrega unkeho contra the journalist peter r. de vries. so the advocate maximo altez owing to allow know monday. de vries owing to haci her self culpabel by soborno by the director by the gaol peruvian caminda van der sloot is close, according the advocate altez. peter r. de vries, together cu beth twitty, mam by natalee holloway, recientemente owing to succeed come into gaol castro castro. eynan twitty owing to talk cu van der sloot in the office by the director, while cu de vries was in one another office is listen the conversacion via one telephone. van der sloot also owing to entrega complaint contra by twitty y the director by the gaol. soborno “e director not owing to attain permission by the institute coreccional inpe. el’a wordo cumpra”, according altez. “cu one camara scondi, grabacionnan owing to wordo haci. esey is ilegal.” according the advocate, the director owing to menasa van der sloot before isole if the not talk cu beth twitty. according media peruvian, the director all the time owing to wordo poni on non- actief. sorprendi the journalist owing to allow know monday cu the is “sorprendi” door by the medidanan take. “esaki is odd, because on the level by more high permission owing to wordo give for her accion aki”, according de vries. “e director simplemente owing to give one orden by more high before coopera. condicion is before not talk by the caso by stephany flores. esey we owing to acorda. nothing fo’i sla owing to wordo haci. everybody was know kico will owing to happen, neither person not owing to wordo desvia. corupcion the journalist owing to bird on cu “no have neither corupcion. neither cen, neither weight, nothing, nul komma nul, owing to wordo pay before owing to come into the gaol.” the journalist is considera take pasonan hudicial contra the advocate altez, if her ponencianan not wordo ingetrokken. joran van der sloot is wordo acusa by the asesinato by the young peruvian stephany flores, day 30 by half, in her bedroom by hotel at lima. also the is wordo acusa by the desaparicion by the mericano nathalee holloway akin owing to aruba, cinco year happen. the desaparicion here till cu at present not owing to remain soluciona. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: November 08, 2010, 11:07:38 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/internacional-mainmenu-6/24023-joran-van-der-sloot-ta-entrega-keho-contra-peter-r-de-vries.html

the advocate by joran van der sloot, is bay in her name at peru, entrega unkeho contra the journalist peter r. de vries. so the advocate maximo altez owing to allow know monday. de vries owing to haci her self culpabel by soborno by the director by the gaol peruvian caminda van der sloot is close, according the advocate altez. peter r. de vries, together cu beth twitty, mam by natalee holloway, recientemente owing to succeed come into gaol castro castro. eynan twitty owing to talk cu van der sloot in the office by the director, while cu de vries was in one another office is listen the conversacion via one telephone. van der sloot also owing to entrega complaint contra by twitty y the director by the gaol. soborno “e director not owing to attain permission by the institute coreccional inpe. el’a wordo cumpra”, according altez. “cu one camara scondi, grabacionnan owing to wordo haci. esey is ilegal.” according the advocate, the director owing to menasa van der sloot before isole if the not talk cu beth twitty. according media peruvian, the director all the time owing to wordo poni on non- actief. sorprendi the journalist owing to allow know monday cu the is “sorprendi” door by the medidanan take. “esaki is odd, because on the level by more high permission owing to wordo give for her accion aki”, according de vries. “e director simplemente owing to give one orden by more high before coopera. condicion is before not talk by the caso by stephany flores. esey we owing to acorda. nothing fo’i sla owing to wordo haci. everybody was know kico will owing to happen, neither person not owing to wordo desvia. corupcion the journalist owing to bird on cu “no have neither corupcion. neither cen, neither weight, nothing, nul komma nul, owing to wordo pay before owing to come into the gaol.” the journalist is considera take pasonan hudicial contra the advocate altez, if her ponencianan not wordo ingetrokken. joran van der sloot is wordo acusa by the asesinato by the young peruvian stephany flores, day 30 by half, in her bedroom by hotel at lima. also the is wordo acusa by the desaparicion by the mericano nathalee holloway akin owing to aruba, cinco year happen. the desaparicion here till cu at present not owing to remain soluciona. come across

Forgot the picture!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: November 08, 2010, 11:51:57 PM »

Beth and Peter were in Peru and at Castro Castro on September 15th iirc.

Why is this story about the director being suspended just coming out?

I haven't been able to find this information on any of the Peru online news sources yet.  It looks to me like most of the coverage about it has been picked up from De Telegraaf.

Just sayin'   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #575 on: November 08, 2010, 11:53:06 PM »

Beth's tears at the end of the interview didn't mean a thing to them....come across.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: November 09, 2010, 02:25:42 AM »

Van der Sloot prison warden suspended over tv interview

Birmingham, Al  (WIAT)  Beth Holloway's prison confrontation with the prime suspect in the disappearance of her daughter Natalee is once again causing an international ruckus.

Radio Netherlands Worldwide is quoting Dutch newspaper de Telegraaf as reporting prison chief Alex Samamé is being disciplined for agreeing to let Beth Holloway and Dutch crime reporter Peter R. de Vries stage a confrontation with van der Sloot in the Samame's office.
According to Joran van der Sloot’s lawyer, his client was threatened with solitary confinement if he refused to speak to Beth Holloway. The lawyer says he is taking legal action against Peter R. de Vries for bribing government officials.

The prison interview aired on Dutch network SBS6 Sunday night but the CBS syndicated programs THE INSIDER and ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT purchased the video and have been running excerpts for several days.  ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT (seen weekdays at 6:30 p.m. on CBS42) is promising more video tonight.

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Van-der-Sloot-prison-warden-suspended-over-tv/oQzO1vI-JUunoDkG0uyfBw.cspx
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: November 09, 2010, 02:30:34 AM »

Van der Sloot, Holloway Video Confrontation Aired

(NewsCore) - The director of the Peruvian prison holding Joran van der Sloot has been relieved of his command following the airing of a secretly-recorded confrontation between the alleged killer and the American mother of one of his supposed victims.

Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf said Monday that Eddie Samame had facilitated the meeting with Beth Holloway (formerly Beth Twitty), the mother of slayed American teenager Natalee Holloway. Van der Sloot -- held in Lima in connection with the killing of Peruvian Stephanie Flores -- has long been the chief suspect in Holloway's murder.

Van der Sloot's lawyer is said to have started legal proceedings against Beth Holloway and investigative journalist Peter R. de Vries.

The interview aired Sunday night on Dutch TV SBS6 and was due to air on CBS' "Entertainment Tonight" and "The Insider" in the United States.

During the confrontation, Beth Holloway sits across a small table from van der Sloot -- with the Dutchman unaware he is being recorded. She pleads with him to come clean about her daughter's death in Aruba in May 2005.

"I want to know what happened and I want to move on, Joran. I want to move on ... If it was an accident, tell me. I don't know, " she said. "It's too late for Natalee but it's not too late for you Joran. I just wanted to get face to face with you. I don't have any hate in me."

Holloway went on: "Joran, I've been a school teacher for 30 years and I felt like there was a real sincerity that you wanted to get this monkey off your back ... And I thought that's where we were going. I know you want your life back ... But you're looking at spending the rest of your life in prison."

Van der Sloot, who remained without handcuffs throughout, listened in silence for a few minutes before finally replying, according to the program commentary.

"I hope you can understand it's very hard for me to talk to you," he said. "It's really not easy, I'm really doing my best. I know you have a very good heart, I know that for a fact. It is the least I owe you for sure."

Beth Holloway left the Miguel Castro Castro prison without the confession she was hoping for, the program concluded.

A grand jury in Alabama, where Natalee Holloway lived, indicted van der Sloot on June 30 for wire fraud and extortion after he allegedly asked her mother for $250,000 to tell her where to find her missing daughter's remains.

Van der Sloot was twice arrested in the Holloway case and spent three months in jail but was never charged. Natalee Holloway's body was never found.

He traveled in May to Lima, where he allegedly killed Flores when she stumbled on his computer files with information on the Holloway case.

http://www.myfoxla.com/dpps/news/van-der-sloot-holloway-video-confrontation-aired-dpgonc-20101108-fc_10523167
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: November 09, 2010, 02:34:01 AM »

A woman asks Van der Sloot, the alleged murderer of his daughter, the reasons for crime (with video)

The Peruvian prison director keeps behind bars Joran Van der Sloot, has been relieved of duty after the release of a video showing the meeting, in secret between the alleged murderer and an American mother of one of his alleged victims.
The Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf said on Monday they had facilitated Samamé Eddie's meeting with Beth Holloway accused of killing American teenager Natalee Holloway.

http://www.noticias24.com/actualidad/noticia/179736/difunden-reunion-secreta-entre-joran-van-der-sloot-y-la-madre-de-natalee-holloway/

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: November 09, 2010, 02:40:11 AM »

Prison Director Joran inactive
The director of the Miguel Castro Castro prison in Peru, according to the Telegraph laid off. He had arranged a meeting between Joran van der Sloot and Beth Twitty, Holloway's mother Nathalee.

Peter R. Ferris
Together with Beth Twitty traveled Peter R. Ferris off to Peru. With the help of prison warden Eddie Samame they organized a confrontation with Joran van der Slootf.

Insulation
In the boardroom of Samame Van der Sloot was greeted by the mother of Nathalee Holloway. The office was equipped with hidden cameras. According to Mr. Joran's attorney. Maximo Alter Joran would be forced to meet Beth. "If he would not cooperate he would be placed in isolation."

Inactive
To participate in this action warden Samame being punished. He is inactive and put him wait a disciplinary measure. Van der Sloot's lawyer also announced legal action against Beth Twitty and Peter R. de Vries. They would "have bribed public officials" and "undue means" have gotten access to the prison.

http://www.rtl.nl/(/actueel/rtlnieuws/buitenland/)/components/actueel/rtlnieuws/2010/11_november/08/buitenland/directeur_castro_castro_non-actief_na_gesprek_joran.xml
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.